Lions and Tigers Ch. 02

Story Info
More public play and then private passion.
7.1k words
4.74
4.8k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning she was overcome again, waking and moments after being filled with the memories of the night before. It was intense; she remembered most of all Jack's hands, on her head, the force of them. Big hands on her body. And he'd kissed her, too. Right there in front of everybody. She reached again for the dildo, and went down to breakfast happily flushed but with need growing in her already again. Her libido, always sky-high, had been supercharged by this encounter. If Jack didn't show up tonight, she'd have to find another guy like him, a guy who knew what the fuck he was doing. She needed more of this.

She showered at seven, nervousness not as high as she would have thought. Something about him--he'd kissed her, he'd been somehow gentlemanly throughout, he wasn't going to stand her up. She knew it. She dressed in her typical semi-fashionable yet geeky clothing, a short-ish skirt, stockings, and vintage t-shirt. She looked at herself in the mirror, and that took her back to her glorious post-face-fucking masturbation. She pulled on a lace thong, another surreptitious purchase. She looked fucking hot, but not out of line at all. The stockings were a bit much, but compared to what some of her friends wore she was practically demure.

As it drew closer to eight, she barely maintained her calm. Finally, one minute before eight o' clock came, the doorbell rang. She wondered briefly if she ought to play some waiting game before just tearing off to open the door. And he was there, just as cute as she remembered from the night before, dressed casually and smiling that awesome, cheeky smile of his.

"Just let me get my purse," she said simply, and stepped back inside so he wouldn't see her vast smile of celebration as she grabbed the purse containing the backstage passes.

She stepped out the door with him and took his hand and he leaned down and kissed her again and again--their hunger for each other sparking when their lips touched. His hands went around her waist and hers pressed flat against his chest. His tongue forced its way in her mouth and she fought back with hers and for a few moments they were lost in that before breaking apart.

"Holy hell," he said quietly.

"Let's go," she said, pulling his hand, leading the way towards the train station. It was only a few stops before they were off again, having spent their time on the train just pressed up against each other. She led the way again to the concert venue, a medium-sized hall with a big wooden dance floor. They got to duck behind the barrier in the street by showing their passes. Jack had never actually been backstage at a concert before; his friends in bands tended to be playing in a space carved out in a crowded bar. This was altogether a different level. All around them, people actually doing stuff walked up and down the halls, a lot of people looking like accountants mingling with a lot of people looking like they'd wandered off a music video. Kristine kept hold of his hand, and some people who knew her said "Hey," and then gave Jack a look. She smiled at that; she'd considered, when she spotted Jack and felt curious about him, trying for some subtle thing, but his calling of her bluff on kissing had made her want this instead; full public acknowledgement. As they stopped to talk to a friend of hers--a cool sound techie she hadn't seen in awhile, Jack unselfconsciously slid his hand around her waist, pulling her into him.

She introduced him to the band, who he hadn't really seen last night--people were bringing them drinks, so they'd had no reason to approach them. They were all high as kites, which was pretty hilarious an hour before the gig. The opening band went on, laying out some pretty credible Garbage-inspired stuff. Jack was surprisingly cool to just hang out with; she was slightly self-conscious about boring him or something but he seemed interested in her stories about being backstage; as soon as her sister had gotten into this stuff, Kristine had tagged along and helped out, everything from folding t-shirts in the beginning to helping book travel once her sister's bands had made it big.

A few minutes before the band was actually going to go on, she led him out through the security cordon to the main dance floor, jam-packed with people. He went first then, helping to push through the crowd until they were close to the stage. She could have watched from the wings or a reserved press area up front, but she always loved being in the midst, and besides, she wanted to be pressed close to him. He stood behind her, his hands on her waist, and she pushed back against him, her ass into him, and his hands tightened on her in response. She felt herself getting aroused from just this, as the band finished tuning and the lead singer addressed the crowd on the microphone. Then his hand slid up her side to cup her breast, his hand outside her shirt for now but unmistakable. There in the middle of the crowd, his big body behind her, his strong hand on her breast, pushing it back against her.

The music was awesome, weird rock, Pixies, Yeah-Yeah-Yeahs-like. A nice distorted mess of urgent feelings. His hand stayed on her breast, and the other grabbed her ass, firmly. She felt the power in him there, held like that, as his hard body pressed against her. She sighed inaudibly as the music jaggedly surrounded them, as the crowd pressed. She saw at least one sidelong glance at her but she just wanted Jack to keep going, to keep making her feel this way.

For two songs, he just explored her body with his hands. Sometimes his fingers were sliding over her ribcage, sometimes cupping her breasts, folding her back into him for a kiss. He slid his hand along her stocking-covered thigh--she loved the feeling of his hard, masculine hand catching on the fabric there, dragging it against her skin.

By the third song, the audience was rapt, cheering, totally into the music. It was perfect lust music, and she couldn't believe how aroused she was. She could feel Jack's cock hard through his jeans, and she remembered the taste of him and the feel of him. And then his hand was sliding down her stomach again seeking and finding her waistband, his fingers pushing inside it and oh god he was down there his other hand wrapped around her chest just under her breasts. He was cupping her pussy--she flushed as she realized how wet she was already, as his eager fingers pushed aside the thin slip of fabrice and found her bare pussy beneath. He delicately moved on her for just a moment, but then he was pushing them in--fuck he was pushing three fingers in her already. She braced herself against him as she felt her pussy so tight but so goddamn wet it was taking him in easily, if slowly, his thick fingers pushing relentlessly. She looked around her in a daze and saw happy faces entranced by music. So was she but more transfixed by Jack's fingers. She didn't even know his last name, she realized as his fingers curled deeper and deeper, until she felt the base of his fingers against her, the length of them all the way inside: He was holding her up here while he pushed three fingers up inside her young pussy.

"Fuck yes," Jack she said, the words totally lost in the booming sound. Something about that freed her, and as she felt his fingers start to pull out of her pussy, a long movement as it gripped him tightly, she said "Take that fucking pussy." He couldn't have heard her yet somehow responded, his fingers diving in again, even more easily this time, and got she was so wet, dripping on his fingers as he held her so tight against him. She felt totally helpless, hell he was almost lifting her off the ground, his cock so hard against her ass as his fingers dominated her pussy. She shivered and shook in his arms, moaning, as he followed every tremble to its source and gave her wanton self everything she needed. How did he know she wanted this? How had she picked a guy who could give her this? Another song came, and still Jack was fingerfucking her, still she was on the verge of ecstasy but he was fucking teasing her as she writhed in his arms. He could feel her orgasm as it approached and he was bringing her almost but not letting her--fucking hell she just needed it but goddamn it felt so good. Another song and another song, the waves of pleasure threatening her balance, she felt her legs giving out. He felt that too and his lips brushed against the nape of her neck and then his fingers moved just a little differently and there it was, as the crowd jostled and roared around them, as the music pounded out his fingers pounded her and her little pussy gripped them as she came hard, his arm holding her up, her knees buckling. She was glad he was strong and she shouted loud and almost fainted and Jack held her there limp and astonished until he slowly slid out slick fingers tracing her dampness across her thighs. She leaned back into him panting still and he nuzzled her ear and kissed her neck again and she wanted more, she realized she was always going to want more.

After that she just leaned back against him in bliss for a while, his hand sliding out of her with one last shudder of pleasure for her. He kissed the nape of her neck again and his strong arms were around her. She felt like she must be radiant, glowing with pleasure. And it wasn't just the feeling of what he'd done to her, but how he'd done it, and where he'd done it. She had known this about herself but having it put into reality was amazing. This is really what she wanted, this level of risk, of almost danger, of force and lack of control and wildness. All of it was what she wanted, and she'd masturbated so often to thoughts of something like this but thought it was fantasy, couldn't believe she'd actually met a guy who would do to her what she needed. She pushed back against him and his arms tightened around her. This was... she didn't know him, really, but there was something between them now that could never be divided. This felt far more significant than losing her virginity had, and infinitely more fulfilling.

They stayed for the rest of the show, him holding her, occasionally kissing her. By the end of that time she'd replayed the scene in her mind over and over and arousal was beginning its drumbeat again. She wondered what would happen next, what he'd do--try to do--to her. "Let's go backstage again" He said, his voice in her ear. She nodded, and they made their way back through the security beefheads standing guard and found the band happy and exhausted.

The drinks came out at that point, and she drank some champagne and so did Jack and they kissed with champagne mouths. She couldn't stop herself from thinking of him fucking her. How could he resist the desire to do that? It made her ache a little more that he was capable of that amount of self-control, since she could feel the desire coming off of him, the desire in his hand on her body. And she'd felt how rock-hard he was when he'd fingerfucked her pussy so well. The band declared themselves to be getting a second wind, and Sarah rose to the occasion and said she'd take them out for a breakfast at a great all-night place she knew, and then see what they wanted to do.

Jack got up, and so did she--he led her by the hand out of there, out to the late-night streets. Another couple swayed by them, and he put his arm around her again. "Are your parents still in Nice?" he asked. "Yes," she said. "It's just me and Sarah there." Her breath was hard to catch right now, as the implication of what he said was making her head swim. "Then let's go there," he said "Take me home with you." She called an Uber. They piled in; the driver was playing music, and had bluetooth headphones in. Jack's hand was on her thigh, so strong, squeezing it. She spread her legs a little in reflex, and felt so wanton; she was doing all this like she was practiced at it. She wondered if he could tell he was breaking new ground. "Jack," she said, softly, putting her hand on his. "Yes, Kristine," he said, turning to face her.

"I've always wanted this," she said. And he knew, she could tell. The look in his eye was so bright, his warm hazel eyes blazing with lust for her. He leaned in close, and said, voice a low growl--she was almost certain too low for the driver to hear but she sincerely didn't care at this point--"I'm going to fuck the living daylights out of you, Kristine." She bit her lip and his hand slid along her thigh. "I'm going to do what I want with you," he said, and his hand wrapped around the nape of her neck. For a second she had a fantasy that he was going to push her down and make her take his cock in the backseat of the car, and she wasn't sure if she was more shocked with herself or aroused. But instead his hand stayed there, holding her, and she could feel it, how easily he could control her, the disparity in strength. She sighed. He got it. He got her. He was going to have her. All of her.

The car pulled up in front of her address. She slipped out from his grip and got out of the car. He followed quickly, and she was running up the steps laughing and he chased her, and she got the key in the lock as his hands found her. Right there on her front porch he was cupping her breasts and she got the door open and stumbled in with him. The door shut and he was kissing her, his hands were on her shirt, pulling on it, and she helped him as he stripped it off her. His hands reached behind and he got it in one her bra coming off her young breasts. He looked at her for a moment like that, holding her waist, his intense face staring down at her breasts. Then he bent as his hands slid to her back and pulled her to him, his mouth on her nipple, wide open sucking it in and pulling on her breast. She stroked the back of his head as his mouth worked on her breast and then released it to seize her other breast; the nipple he'd sucked felt wet and shockingly hard. She was here in the front hall of her house and he was doing to her what he wanted, and she fucking loved it.

He rubbed his face against her breasts, and then his hands were sliding under her waistband again, this time on her ass, cupping it and pulling her against him. His jean-clad thigh out, he pulled her on it and fuck yes that felt so good, her lace-covered pussy sliding up it, her clit indirectly rubbing against his hard thigh muscle. It was a powerful move, his hands almost lifting her off her feet, his thigh pressing up hard between her legs. She bucked her hips in his hands and he gripped all the harder and slid her back and forth on his thigh and he kissed her his mouth down on hers, her mouth upturned for him.He filled her mouth with his tongue again as her pussy got wetter and wetter and her clit throbbed and thighs trembled.

Then he was pulling off her, his hands letting her down but steadying her and he said, "Where's the nearest couch?" and she smiled and nodded towards the next room over and he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him and he carried her easily along and through the door and he put her down and said "Turn around" and she did, loving that command. His hands were on the waistband of her skirt, stripping it down her legs along with her lace. She stepped out of them, naked in front of him, looking back over her shoulder to see his appreciation. He put his hand on her back and stroked down the length of it, his face a picture of desire and control Locking eyes with him made her so aware of how exposed she was, standing naked with her back to him. Then he pushed against her back insistently and she bent forwards and holy fuck he was bending her over her sofa, her face down, pressed against the back of it, hands on the cushions, hair falling as his hands grabbed her hips.

Most guys would have tried something romantic on their first time with her but not Jack. She looked back at him again and he had his cock out now, just that his jeans pulled down just enough to let it out, and the fact that she was naked and was clothed made this even more intense. He grabbed her hair and she said "Fuck yes," and he positioned himself against her. She could feel his cockhead against her pussylips, one hand slapping down on her ass as he pulled her hair, her back arching and the tip sliding in, a wet noise as she opened for him. He was fucking himself into her, and her mouth opened wide. As he turned her head to make her look at him she caught sight of a mirror on the other side of the room and watched in amazement as his thick cock disappeared inside her, at how wanton and slutty she looked with her hair in his hand, her little ass up in the air for him, spread on the couch like his little fucktoy.

She'd never been wetter and oh god he was bottoming out inside her already and he was telling her "You've got my whole cock inside that tight little pussy, Kristine," and she said "I was watching you fuck it into me" and he looked in the mirror too and their gazes caught each other as he started to fuck her in earnest. "Holy shit, you look so fucking gorgeous" he said, as her body shook with the force of his fucking. "Look at that, Kristine. Look at yourself getting fucked by a man twice your age."

On every stroke his hips were hitting her ass, every damn stroke. She heaved forwards a little as he crashed into her, and she couldn't believe she could take it this hard but any pain was burned into a different flame by the intensity of this arousal by how fucking good his cock felt up inside her.

She could feel her wetness on his thighs now. "I'm so wet for you, Jack," she said and he spanked his firm hand down on her ass again and said "I can fucking feel it, Kristine. I love fucking your tight little pussy."

She braced herself with her arms as the fucking got even harder, his other hand coming down to pull back on her breast, fingers pressing into the firm flesh there as he continued to control her with her hair. She watched this, watched her slender pale body under his big one, her nakedness, her being used. She heard his breath labor with the force of what he was giving her and she concentrated on the feeling of his cock, just that, just it filling her over and over, her pussy still so tight on it squeezing it, wanting to feel and experience every possible moment and aspect of it and fuck yes it was going to happen again. "I'm going to come, Jack," she said, her voice shaky. He made a noise between a pleased laugh and a growl, and said, "I know you are, Kristine. You're going to come from being thrown down and fucked like a good little girl." His voice was rough and even deeper than before. It melted her and she just laid her head down against the fabric of the couch. Then he was just fucking her insanely, so deep in her she almost couldn't take it but it was perfect just perfect, the way it had been in so many fantasies of hers. She braced herself and watched in the mirror as he held her teenage body in his strong hands, holding her waist and sinking his cock into her over and over as her breasts rubbed against the fabric of the couch. He was watching too and she nodded to him and smiled and came and came and came as he fucked and fucked her, the orgasm like the roar of a concert, like pounding bass, overwhelming her. Her pussy was squeezing his cock; she was shouting so loud as he made one last plunge into her and his cock felt so huge inside her.

And then she felt his body tense, his strong thighs straining against her, and she felt his cock feel even bigger inside her for a moment. She looked at his face in the mirror and saw an amazing aspect of joy pass over it, a release. Suddenly he was coming inside her, that cock pumping in her and god she'd wanted that, she needed that from him. Filled up by him and used by him and made to come. She sprawled against the couch there as his sweaty body lay down on top of hers, his cock still hard, still inside her and they stayed that way for some long moments.

12