Liquid Puppet Strings Ch. 01

Story Info
The effects of the Hermaphrodite-drug were more than thought.
6.8k words
4.4
14.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liquid Puppet Strings

The smell of cheap coffee hung in the air as the clacking of a keyboard was heard in the office of BioFert's Florida branch.

Henry Wilson was going over the data that had been produced so far during the trial. The serum that was meant to allow female on female reproduction had hit a snag. Or well, two, actually. The first was that while they'd managed to cause the subjects to undergo temporary hermamorphism - the transition to a hermaphroditic state - and even produce sperm! Said sperm so far lacked the genetic package that so characterized normal sperm and allowed for reproduction.

Said problem however, was not his. He was instead working on problem number two. The fact that while the subjects' clitorises would grow and morph into a penis, said limb was next to entirely numb. And unless they planned on using more invasive extraction and delivery procedures, they would have to solve that problem, to allow for ejaculation.

Henry however, felt hopeful that his latest formula would remedy that problem. It was a secondary serum that was derived from a skin-regrowth procedure for burn-victims. Made to regrow and reactivate nerves to allow patients to regain their sense of touch.

As an experienced bio-chemist he'd made changes that would cause it to home in on the effects of the first serum and using those as a marker, begin rapid development of functional nerves.

In fact, he was about to administer the secondary injections to the four test subjects right now. Getting up, he made his way out of his office and down the corridor to the trial room where the subjects were resting since the first injection ten hours ago.

That had been the day-shift administering the primary serum. While he was the night-shift.

Entering the trial room he was met by four women of various ages. Ranging from the eighteen year old Abelia, through the lesbian couple of Lily and Bethany in their early-mid twenties. Up to Rebecca in her early forties.

Brief introductions were made before they actually got to the purpose of his presence.

"So, as you know, you've all received the first serum this morning. Which should have instigated hermamorphosis. Is that correct"

Nods and affirmatives came from the four women.

"And thus you now are in temporary possession of a penis and testicles. Correct?"

Once again there were affirmatives. Though Rebecca could be seen rolling her eyes impatiently as he noted down their answers on his notepad.

"Have any of you experienced any sensation in this new organ of yours? Touch? Itching? Swelling? Anything?"

"Uhm, mister Wilson. I think I might be feeling a little bit of swelling? Perhaps."

"Please Abelia, no need for the mister, Just call me Henry"

Henry thought he noticed a slight blush on the petite Latina's pretty face as he gave her a smile. Acting on instinct he reached out a hand and gently put it on her arm.

"Everyone does after they get to know me, and I feel like we almost know each-other already, don't you?"

Rebecca had a disgusted look on her face but Abelia looked down abashedly, hands playing with the hem of her short skirt.

"I. I like the sound of that Mist- eeehm Henry. And you can call me Bella."

He smiled warmly at her, happy with her reaction. It was a bit of a struggle however to keep his eyes on hers. Instead of letting his gaze drift down to her low-cut shirt showing off a lot of her small breasts, and the smooth, supple thighs that were on display below her skirt. Wishing he could flip it up and take a look at what surely must be a pert bubble-butt.

"Well, if you've finished the inappropriate flirting, maybe you could move on to why we're all here? The stage two or whatever? Hmm?"

The impatient disdainful voice interrupting them was Rebecca's.

A little sheepishly he removed his hand from the young woman's arm. Looking around the room and clearing his throat.

"So I will now in turn give each of you the secondary injection. Which should give you sensation in your penis and allow for ejaculation. I want you to record any sensations or effects you experience and to call me with this here button if I'm needed. Any questions?"

Lily raised an arm and with a nod from Henry asked her question.

"So. How long until I can knock up Beth? Will it work now?"

"As stated before, the sperm currently lack genetic information packages that are needed for the successful fertilization of an egg. It's something, however, that our other department is working on. Anything else?"

Beth and Lily seemed disappointed but had no further questions.

Thus he produced four injectors with numbers on them. Each one carefully adjusted for the body-mass of each subject.

Prompting each to take a seat at their hospital beds he went through the preparations. Sterilizing the injection areas and then putting the injector against it. A hissing sound, a prick of pain in the recipient and the procedure was done.

"It should take a little while to start having an effect, so as said, record, be attentive and call me if you need any assistance."

With a last smile at Bella he left the room and headed back to his office to resume going over data.

He stayed there for about an hour as he went through the data and thought of the various test subjects. The couple, Lily and Bethany had signed up in hopes of having a baby of their own. While Abelia was the typical high-school graduate strapped for cash, taking part in some medical trial for the payout.

Rebecca's medical journal however revealed her to be sterile. Seemingly joining this trial as a way to try to get an heir through whatever means she could. Henry pitied whoever would end up the partner, as well as the child of that woman. She'd not seemed like the most amicable person.

His thoughts wandered back to the sexy, petite Bella and her revealing clothes. How her skin had felt under his hand and how she'd blushed and smiled back at him. He felt a small stirring of pride as he remembered her positive reaction to his flirting.

"Still got it after all these years." He muttered to himself.

While he'd never been what you'd consider traditionally handsome, he had a way with words that those more vulnerable often fell for. That said though, he'd never managed to hold on to a girlfriend for very long. There was something about him that tended to rub people the wrong way after they got to know him better.

His thoughts however, were interrupted by a beeping sound. Startled, he noticed the blinking light which indicated that someone in the trial was repeatedly pressing the call for assistance button. The ten hour long growth period of the primary serum had led to it now being late in the evening and him being the only researcher on duty, thus responsible for any issues that might arise.

With a sigh he stretched his back and got out of his chair. Taking his time to open the door of his office and saunter down the corridor to the room where the trial was being held.

As he opened the door the first thing he noticed were the sounds. Wet slapping noises almost drowned out by moaning coming from multiple sources. Next was the smell. The potent scent of sex hung heavy in the air, filling him as he gave a shocked gasp when his brain finally registered what his eyes were telling him.

First his eyes were drawn to one of the beds. Upon which the lithe form of Lily was glistening in sweat and a stickier, whiter fluid. From her well-toned abs, past her small-ish breasts and all the way up to the shaved side of her head. With white strands even hanging from her short, brown hair, dripping down onto the person underneath her whom she rapidly was thrusting an impressively large cock into.

Said person was her girlfriend Bethany whose beautiful face was contorted in rapturous ecstasy. No thought but pleasure in her mind, as before the shocked Henry's eyes she screamed out together with Lily as cum flooded out of her overfilled pussy. Stirred up by the large member inside of her.

Panting wildly she was using one hand to stroke her own cock between them while her other was on one of her large C/D-sized breasts. Squeezing it and pinching a stiff nipple.

Still shaking from their combined orgasms. Bethany pushed Lily backwards down on the cum-and-sweat-soaked bed. Causing the stiff cock to slide out of her drenched pussy and spring upwards. Catapulting a thick wad of cum into the air and onto Beth's nose, dribbling down. Seemingly without thought, her tongue shot out and caught the hot, viscous fluid. Making sure to get all she could into her mouth.

Holding her own cock, she lined it up with Lily's soaked pussy and without preamble thrust inside. Pistoning wildly as she grabbed her girlfriend's cock with one hand and started jerking it between them as she leaned her hourglass-shaped body over her girlfriend. Both the athletic girls mindlessly caught in their rutting.

Henry wasn't sure how long he was just standing there slack-jawed and watching the two women go at it, arousal waging war with the shock inside of him.

Finally he was snapped out of his reverie when the insistent tugging on his arm registered. Looking to his side he noticed the petite form of Abelia. Her face flushed and red. One hand still holding the 'call assistance' button while the other grasped his shirt in a death-grip. Her white blouse showed plenty of - admittedly modestly sized - cleavage.

Down his gaze went do the miniskirt he'd so wished to look under before. Noticing the front of it being lifted up and the head of a penis poking out, leaking strands of pre-cum down on the floor.

"Si-Sir. Please, help. They've gone crazy and I don't know if I can hold it off much longer. I'm so fucking horny and sensitive. Please. You need to do something."

Bella begged him with a whimper, clearly at the end of her ropes. Willpower running out and in a situation she doesn't know how to handle. Trembling as she clung to him.

"When. When did it start?"

"What?"

"When did they start acting like this? When did you start feeling like that?"

"Just, just a little while after you left. It started to tingle and I felt hot. Then more and more and I just need someone to touch me!"

"Why didn't you call earlier?"

"... I was embarrassed."

Looking around he noticed Rebecca on her bed. Busy watching the copulating lesbians and stroking her cock. Her front was covered in sticky cum and there was a pool on the bed between her legs as her pussy and cock both drenched the sheets. Her face was slack-jawed and eyes unfocused. A vacant expression on her seemingly otherwise always disdainful face.

"It shouldn't start doing anything that quickly. Nor have this kind of effect! Did something happen? Did someone else come here?"

Bella's eyes were starting to fill with tears and her knees were buckling. Clinging to his arm for all that she's worth. Face a mix of pleading hope that he would make everything alright, and overwhelming desire.

"No. please sir. Nobody else came. Please, just make it better. I'll do anything. Anything! Just make this pressure go away!"

He hesitated and she seemed to sense it. As she quickly released him with one arm and brought her hand to her shirt. Grabbing the bottom of it she tugged upwards. Pulling it over her small, perky breasts and then quickly over her head and then off her completely. Dropping it down next to them.

Letting her legs finally fail her, she fell down to her knees in front of him. Bringing her hand to the front of his pants, she could feel his hard-on through them.

"Please, I'll do anything."

She squeezed him through his pants and started crudely rubbing, bringing a gasp of mixed surprise and arousal from Henry and making it abundantly clear just what that anything was.

Hesitating for merely a moment more, Henry started undoing his belt and fly. Letting the petite woman get access to him. Letting her fish his hard cock out of its resting place. Springing out of his pants, it's only in the open for a moment before Bella's lips closes around it.

Henry knew he was above average, but thought it seemed even bigger when compared to the small but needy girl in front of him. Her hand trying to fully wrap around the base as her mouth sank down as far as it could on his length.

Her technique as she bobbed her head and tried using her tongue was amateurish at best. But the enthusiasm and sheer need she did it with, more than made up for the lacking experience.

She slobbered and whined around his dick as he stood there. Letting the eighteen year old go to town on him as he looked at the two lesbians who were too busy taking turns fucking each-other to to notice anything else going on in the room.

Henry moved and placed one hand gently on Abelia's head. Spreading his fingers and gently stroking her hair in encouragement. His hand cupping the back of her head and applying a little pressure every time the hand reaches the end of its stroke. Trying to make her go further and further on his cock. Leading to sputtering and gagging as she tries to take a cock deeper than she ever has before.

"Ungh, good girl. Suck that cock. Take me deep down your throat. That's right. Such a good girl." Henry encouragingly said, complimenting her efforts and trying to make her go even further.

As the blowjob sloppily progressed, he grew more and more insistent. Fingers grabbing on to her hair and starting to guide more forcefully. Using her as a tool for him to get off with. Moving her head back and forth. His hips starting to move in time with it to thrust into the wet, warm opening. Fucking her mouth. Making obscene sounds as she tried desperately to somehow keep up with his thrusting and guiding with his grip on her hair.

All the while her erect member leaked pre-cum onto the floor as the skirt kept riding further and further up to expose the cock standing right up. Bouncing every time Henry pulled her down his dick and pushing her back again.

While doing this, Henry's mouth was alternating between moaning in pleasure and telling Bella what a good girl she was as he violated her mouth, wanting to push down into her throat.

"Take my cock you tease. You wanted this since we first met didn't you? I saw your look and how you acted. You prayed for an opportunity to get me out of my pants."

With both hands on her head, he forced her mouth off his erection and turning her face upwards towards it. Saliva and pre-cum coaking her chin as tears were flowing from her eyes.

"Say it. Say that you want it more than anything. Tell me that your biggest goal is to suck my cock."

Bella hesitated for a moment as she tried to get her tongue on the dick that had vacated her mouth. Realising she couldn't without his permission she relented and looked him in his eyes.

"Please, I want your cock. It's all that I want. It's my only goal. To get that delicious dick inside of me. Please sir. Let me have it back. I need it so bad."

Smiling triumphantly, Henry stroked her head and then released her. Allowing her to spring forwards. Taking him back in her mouth.

"That's a good cock-sucker. Such an horny, eager girl you are."

This time he didn't even have to set the pace by forcing her head. Instead she moved her head at the same pace of her own volition. Her tongue swirling over the tip as he pulled furthest out and then pressing up on the underside of the shaft as he went deeper.

Her lips locked around him as she sucked. The silky insides of her cheeks against him almost like a wet, warm pussy. The sensation was exquisite and pushing him ever closer to the edge. He was unsure how much longer he could hold out, then again he wasn't sure whether he should. Or just fill her mouth with his hot cum.

Abelia seemed to be reading his reactions as she grew more proficient by the moment. Noticing what made him moan extra, and what he didn't seem to enjoy. Adjusting for these things and focusing on what had the greater effect along with some experimenting.

With her rate of improvement, he couldn't help but think that she was a natural at sucking cock. Made for the purpose of blowing him. He decided that this would not be the last time. He was going to teach this woman to be the best cocksucker there is. No way was he letting her slip between his fingers.

When one of Bella's hands went to his balls however, gently cupping them. He knew he was about to cum. Grabbing on to her head with both hands he started rapidly and roughly fucking her mouth. Letting out a roar as he did so.

"I'm cumming! Take it all, drink all of my hot sticky cum, my sexy little slut."

He could feel the orgasm rising over the top. His cock twitching as one, two, three and then four thick spurts of cum shot into her waiting mouth. Making her choke and gag. Sperm shooting out around his cock and out of her nostrils as couldn't swallow it all fast enough.

Coming down from his orgasm, Henry noticed that the young Latina was twitching under his hands. Eyes rolled up in their sockets and hazy as her new cock shot rope after thick rope of her own cum on the floor between his feet. The rough face-fucking and his orgasm seemed to have triggered her own.

Her outpouring of cum slowed down at the same time as Henry's last few drops leaked out into her mouth. His hands still holding her head in place. Keeping his cock inside her warm, welcoming mouth. Still getting stimulated by her tongue which never stopped its movements. Licking his shaft and massaging it wherever it could.

Slowly Henry pulled her head back, off his softening member. Having to keep a firm grasp of the orgasming woman as she tried to move her head back to take the cock inside of her mouth again. Unable to do so her tongue darted out to lick up all the cum she could from around her mouth.

As he looked down upon her almost angelical face he was struck by just how badly he'd just fucked up. Never mind keeping his job. He'd be lucky if he didn't get arrested for rape. Forcing some drugged up teenager into giving him a blowjob. What jury would ever not convict for that?

Dread settled in deep into his core as the realisation of what he'd done became apparent. He was fucked. And all for a few minutes of pleasure with what was admittedly the hottest woman he'd ever been with.

Shame and apprehension of what people would say of him when it came out filled him. He'd be ostracized and hated. Looked down upon for the scum he was. His life was over.

Stumbling backwards in a daze, he impacted one of the free hospital beds. Falling backwards on it, pants around his ankles and arms wind-milling for balance. No hope of remaining standing, he landed on it, just barely managing to keep from continuing his fall down the other side of the bed. Ending up in a seated position with his heart beating rapidly.

The shock of the fall snapped him out of his self-pity. The fall bringing sudden clarity to his thoughts. He needed to make sure this never got out. That's it. As long as nobody told anyone what happened here, he'd be fine. But how would he ensure their silence?

He refused to let his mind wander to the darker conclusions. Besides, those would just create even more problems. Not a feasible solution.

But then again... as he looked around the room, everyone asides from him and Bella seemed completely absorbed in what they were doing. Lily currently fucking Bethany doggy-style while Beth drooled and moaned. And Rebecca busy watching them as she stroked her hard cock. Lubed by her own cum as she kept leaking from the tip.

Perhaps the others hadn't fully noticed. Or atleast maybe they'd not want what occurred here to get out either? Thinking on it, this could be devastating for them as well. He was pretty sure none of the women involved would like it to be said they were somehow complicit or allowed it to happen. And even less that it be known what they themselves did.

12