Liquor Ch.01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced down at my watch.

“Hopefully.”

I heard another scream come from my sister.

“Oh, oh wow! Whats he like, whats his name?” I smiled. Silas was butch. This would be easy.

“Well hes blonde. Has a mullet, its short and spiky though, not curly. Hes black. Light skinned. About 6 feet. Brown eyes, white smile....”

I heard another scream.

“Miranda he sounds hot. A bit like a punk. A Black punk guy? Those exist?”

I thought it over. I couldn’t exactly place her style but it was hot though I had to admit. The part about her being black was even more of a reason I was thousands of miles away. Just then though, she walked in. She looked fantastic.

Like me, she has dawned an all black outfit. Her shoes, which looked to be Doc Martens complimented skin tight black jeans and a black shirt under a black denim jacket. She had several piercings in today, with two silver piercings on her bottom lip and earrings that connected from her top ear to her lobe. On her long hands, silver rings sat on her thumb and next three fingers. She had a smile on her face of confidence and happiness. I felt myself fidget. She looked...really good.

When she sat down, a cologne greeted my nose. It smelled great. She looked good. I was officially on my date. Without saying goodbye to my sister I hit end. I’d talk later. She cocked her eyebrow at me again and laughed. “I saw you through the window. You looked a little worried. I’m sure that isn’t the case though.” She winked. I thought I was going to pass out.

“I was on the phone with my sister. Shes funny at times, But I have to keep her at arms length. I told her about what I was doing, which was probably a mistake.”

Silas looked at me and nodded.

“Same with my sister. And my brother. Mom too.” I laughed. She made me feel comfortable without going into too much detail. Thank god. I don’t think I would have liked talking about my family this early into...whatever this was.

She looked down and rubbed her stomach. “Man, Im starved. This place is amazing with pasta. Last time I was here I took like 3 servings home.”

I looked down at the menu. It had all types of pastas and meat. I had to be honest. I had no idea what to order food wise, but I needed a drink to calm my nerves. When the waiter came up I ordered a red wine. Silas however, asked for a water.

“You don’t drink much?”

She looked up at me and slowly shook her head.

“I’m in college so I’m surrounded by that stuff. I hate what it does to people in excess. Once some start, its like they have to drink until they black out. It worries me.”

A million things rushed into my head and it must have reflected on my face cause she reached out and put her hand on mine.

“Look, I’m not judging you. We all have our vices.”

The touch scared me a little, and I jerked.

“Mine is video games. I buy them often. Old ones, new ones, pre order some.” She smiled again.

“Moderation is key.”

I took a deep breath. I wasn’t really expecting that.

“Are you ready to order? If you are having a hard time getting something you’d enjoy, I’ll order for you.”

I gave her my menu and let her handle it. She seemed eager to anyway. When the waiter came up again she ordered for both of us while I sipped on my wine. When she looked back at me, I felt my lips moving.

“I haven’t done this in a long time. I’m pretty nervous.”

Silas straightened her body and released my hand. “You were married, I presume?”

I nodded. “Fifteen years.”

She put her hands under her chin and looked up at me.

“Where did it go wrong, if you don’t mind me asking?”

I snorted. “It never went right. I was more in love with him than he was with me. He made it known by cheating on me two years into our marriage.”

Silas’ eyes widened and she sat back into her chair and took a breath.

“We both threw ourselves into work. His fathers business needed help and he was determined to take it over. I took my finance degree and was in Investment Banking. It was extremely long hours. I wanted to be away from him as much as possible. When I did finally get home, it was met with arguments and demands. Do this, Do that. He pulled a flat 40 hours and was broke. I was pulling 70 to 80, but the money I made reflected that.”

I looked outside. I couldn’t believe I was telling her this so soon.

“I think thats what lead to him escalating our relationship. The fact he was a failure and I was successful. When we were in college, I followed him around a puppy dog. I guess he got off on it. When I finally made something of myself, he didn’t get as much attention. He thought the way to get that attention back was to treat me as a sex robot. He developed some really sexist beliefs due to his insecurity and expected to conform. Clean his clothes, cook dinner for him whenever, basically be on call for him always. Sex was even worse. Fuck him, no pun intended.”

I drank more, even though I was sure I had already said too much and feared losing all my composure.

Silas looked uncomfortable. I cursed myself for ruining another date, but it was the truth. My truth. As if she could read my thoughts again, she spoke.

“Thats really awful. I personally am an Accounting major and plan on going to a BIG4 firm after college. I’ll probably be pulling those same hours. If I had a partner who ordered me around after a long work day I would quickly learn to despise them as well!” Her eyes narrowed again. “I hate that your love wasn’t reciprocated. I have felt that, many times.”

It was my turn to raise my eyebrow. “Silas, you must have girls pinning after you.”

She looked up at me and then her eyes dropped. “I am not very confident. When I was younger I didn’t look like this,” She cracked a small smile. “I had a lot going on. I was awkward and nerdy. It took me a while to find my footing. When I did finally start to take care of myself a bit, the attention came. It freaked me out.”

The waiter came up and put our plates down. I fidgeted. I didn’t have anymore wine, but I decided not to drink for the rest of the night. Out of respect of course and not the fact that my mouth was running a mile a minute.

“People are very superficial.” She took a bite of her pasta while I fumbled with my chicken.

“You’re attractive. People like good looking people.” She waved a hand in the air. “I think like is a very strong word.”

I had to admit I wasn’t expecting this. She sounded grounded and mature. As our date progressed, I heard myself tell her things that I had wanted to say for a long time. She listened intently and gave her opinion, but never once talked down my own. It was nice to be heard.

I didn’t even realize what time it was until she looked outside and laughed.

“Its dark out. I think I have taken up enough of your time.”

“You love saying that to me or something?”

“I guess so. I mean, I figure you’re pretty busy. You work in Finance right?”

I rolled my eyes. “Please don’t remind me.”

“I currently work as an intern for a small firm. I hate it though. I’m gonna hate the hours I pull after graduation more though.”

She reached around to her back pocket of her jeans and took out her card. The waiter took it and hurried away. I looked at her intently. She caught wind of me checking her out and gave me a raised eyebrow.

“See something you like?”

I nodded. “I do. I would like to see you again, soon.”

She shrugged. “I have some business to take care of tomorrow, but im free tonight.”

I gulped. What was I doing? I didn’t want to have sex with her so soon. I was very afraid of her finding my easy.

“I’m a little afraid to have you over,” I said, biting my lip.

“Oh? Why?” She put her hand under her chin again.

“I don’t want you to think I’m easy.”

“Easy? I wouldn’t have wine’d and dine’d you if I didn’t have more respect for you than that.”

I guess I had been dating men for too long.

I dialed up a lift and we decided to stay in the bistro a little while longer to escape the cold. I started to freak out. The closer the Lyft got to us, the higher my heart rate got. Maybe this was a bad idea. When the Lyft pulled up however, Silas wanted for me to make a decision.

“You know, I don’t have to come over if you’re uncomfortable.” She smiled. “Theres always another time.”

I grabbed my phone and stood. When I spoke, my words came out in rapid succession.

“I want you over but I don’t want this to just a one time thing and I’m getting older and one night stands are so pointless-”

Silas got up with me and cupped her face in my hands. When she spoke, her voice got very quiet.

“It wont be.” Her eyes were staring into mine. They looked sincere enough. I took her hand from my face and held onto it as we walked out of the bistro.

I could see people were watching. My face burned red but she was 100 focused on me. I wished I had her confidence.

When we got into the Lyft, we were still holding hands. It was a simple thing, yet she could tell it was big for me. We passed various shops and businesses, all with different neons and signs. The drive felt better with her. It had been a long time since I’d done anything with someone else. Especially romantically.

When we pulled up to my apartment building, Silas let go of my hand.

“Are you sure? I mean...do you want me to come up?”

When I turned around to look at her, she seemed nervous.

“I’d feel very lonely if you didn’t.”

She nodded and smiled a little, and then we both got out of the car. While walking up the door, Silas stopped behind me. I turned around and faced her.

“Are you okay?”

She was looking at the lights in the front of the building.

“This place looks expensive as hell. You sure they’d let me come in dressed like this? I feel like I’m supposed to be wearing a versace shirt or something.”

I laughed. The place was expensive, but it was roomy and private and in the heart of the city. I could count the number on my hand the amount of times I’d even seen my neighbors. It was lonely living here.

“If you’re with me, they don’t care.”

She shrugged and grabbed my hand back. We took the stairs up to my apartment. I begged her to take the stairs, but she apparently had a fear of elevators. I found it cute.

Once we got inside Silas took a look around.

“Someone can decorate! I love the white on wood, everything looks so modern and sleek.”

She looked adorable talking about it. I noticed that when she got really excited, her eyes would widen a bit. I was glad she liked it too, it had been my first attempt at decorating since the divorce.

I took of my jacket and hung it on the rack by the door. I took off my heels and sat them next to it. Silas took off her jacket and boots and went over to the curtains in the living room.

“Hey, do you mind if I open this?” She pointed at the curtains.

“I love the city at night.”

“Of course. Its been a while since I’ve looked out there.”

She took both curtains in her hand and gently moved them open. The city sparkled against the night, with hues of orange and white bouncing off of one another.

Silas stared outside.

“I’m pretty sure this is why your rent is high. This right here.”

I laughed at her and sat down on the couch.

She turned and looked at me.

“Why’d you let me take you out tonight?”

I ran my hands through my hair and rubbed my temple.

“Because I felt something between us. Something I don’t think I’ve ever felt before,”

I looked down at the floor.

“And because I think you felt it too.” Silas stared at me with her arms crossed.

I didn’t know why but I felt like I was going to cry. My words shook when they came out.

“I’m very vulnerable, Silas. I have issues that I never dealt with. I don’t have the proper coping skills to deal with them, and what I do use hurts me even more.” Her arms dropped.

“Alcohol?”

I nodded and pushed back a tear.

“This is very odd for me. I have never, not once in my life dated anyone so much younger than me. I’ve always known I’ve liked women though.”

She walked over and sat down next to me.

“Im prepared to deal with all of that,” She reached out her hand and cupped my face. “If you give yourself to me.”

Her other hand ran through my hair.

“I wont hurt you.”

The tears came out, hard now. I buried myself into her chest. I let out everything into her, stopping only to catch my breath.

She wrapped her long arms around me and held me tightly. We laid in the chair for a while, wrapped around each other. When I sat up, I realized that I was on top of her. Her long fingers rested on her chest, while her other arm was behind her head. She was looking at me sleepily. For some reason, I wanted to kiss her. I pushed my hair back behind my ear and went in for it.

When our lips met, her hands found my hair, then my neck, and finally went down to my lower back. I moaned into her and she stuck her tongue into my mouth. Our kissing got faster, and I could feel my heart rate accelerate. My clit got hard and began to throb. Absentmindedly, I began to grind against her pants and belt buckle.

Her hands travelled down to my ass. She rubbed over it first, and then grabbed a little bit tighter. When she did, she pushed me into her belt buckle and my clit rubbed against it.

“Oh!”

I jerked away from our kiss.

She looked worried. “Is something the matter?”

I shook my head. “No no, I just think I’m getting a little ahead of myself.”

She grinned and sat up.

“If we are going to do this, I’d love to do it in your bedroom.”

I had to agree.

I got up and took her by her hand. I was getting wetter with each step I took.

Once we go to the bed, she grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into her. My arms wrapped around her neck and I felt her put her arms under me and pick me up.

I giggled into our kiss and she laid me on the bed. I knew I was about to get the fucking of my life.

My hands ran over her body while she took off her clothes. First came off her shirt. Then her bra. I rubbed my hands up and down her stomach. I felt defined abs under my fingers. She took my hands and pushed them over my head. I felt like I was going to explode.

She bent down and bit my ear softly. I yelped, and she laughed.

“Relax..” Her voice trailed off down towards the back of my neck.

I let out a moan as she dragged her tongue up from behind my left ear to my mouth again. When our mouths met, she slid her hands under my shirt and up to my bra. I wrapped my legs around her waist.

She broke the kiss. “God you’re so sexy, Miranda.”

Tears welled at my eyes. She looked at me and dried my tears. “I know this is alot for you. If you want me to stop, we can.”

“No, I want to, Silas. Please, just take me. I don’t have the strength to...take the teasing.”

I felt tears well up in my eyes again, so I shut them.

“Okay, I’ll give you what you want.”

I felt her lift my shirt up and over my head. Then she took off my bra. Jeans and panties were soon gone. She put her arm under my neck for support, and found my clit with her thumb. I cried into her chest as she worked my clit. Up, and over, around and under. My legs started to shake. I felt lightheaded, but heavy too. I felt her pull my hair back and then she gave me a deep kiss.

“How many can you take?”

I groaned. I needed her inside of me.

She slide her middle finger into me as deep as it could go. I felt the cold steel of her ring hit my hole and she fucked me deep and slow. With her still in me, she snaked down my body till her face was close to my clit. I grabbed the bedsheets and closed my eyes even tighter.

She attacked my clit with an open mouthed kiss. I bucked and shoved myself into her mouth. Her piercings brushed against my pussy lips as she zoned in on it with her tongue. She gave it long licks, then short ones, and then kisses. All while fucking me with her finger. She moved it around until she found a spot that sent shock waves through my bones. When she realized that was the spot, she sped up. I screamed and clamped my legs around her.

My forehead was covered in sweat, and my heartbeat was beating so fast it hurt. I couldn’t take it. When her warm lips finally closed against my clitoris fully, I came. Onto her hands and into her mouth. My body convulsed and shook. The orgasm seemed to last forever. I could faintly feel her hands rubbing up and down my body, but my head was in the clouds. My whole body turned weightless.

When I stopped shaking and opened my eyes, I reached for her neck and pulled her to my lips. I fumbled with her belt during the kiss, suddenly eager to please her. When I got it off, I pulled at her jeans from behind. The slid down to reveal black boy shorts. I grasped her ass and was surprised at how firm it was. She felt soft and feminine.

I broke our kiss and sat up. She was sitting in my lap, so I could see everything. Her collarbones were well defined, and so were her arms. Her light brown skin glistened with sweat, and her core was well toned. Her boobs, small and perky, sat above them. Her areolas were rather large, but the nipples themselves were tiny. Her entire body begged attention.

I rolled myself over on top of her and latched my tongue around her nipples. Her breath caught and a fist gripped into my hair. I ran my nails up and down her sides, and she jumped at my touch. Then she smiled.

“I thought you said you couldn’t stand teasing?”

I ignored her and grabbed her other nipple with my hand.

She let out a deep moan and cursed.

“Fuck.”

I released her nipped and grasped at her shorts. I pulled them down slowly, and she smiled again. Her legs were so long. Just like the rest of her body, they were fit and sexy.

Her vagina was shaved completely. Her lips were a deep brown and covered with her juices. Her clitoris was enlarged and red. It begged to be sucked, so I did just that.

When my lips closed around her, her hands went to my hair. She pushed me into her so closely, I could barely breathe. When she spoke, it was a low growl.

“Stick out your tongue Miranda, but don’t move it.”

I did what I was told and touched her clit with my tongue. She put my hair together into a ponytail and moved my head in different directions. I had absolutely zero control. Soon enough, my jaw was started to fill sore. Her hips buckled up and down, and her moans began to get louder and louder.

“You look so pretty going down on me!”

She shook a little, and then alot, and then went as still as a statue. When she started breathing again, she came into my mouth. I drank every single drop I could.

Her hand was still in my hair when I sat up. Her eyes were glossy, and her skin was sweaty. She looked satisfied.

“Such a good girl.”

She flipped me over and I laughed. She stood up on her knees, and flipped one leg over to hover over mine. When she did, her wet pussy brushed against my stomach. Her brown eyes were wide as she slowly looked up at me.

“Now we’ll both cum.”

When she slide over my pussy, I nearly screamed. As we mushed together faster, I felt myself get wetter and wetter. All that I could hear was our pussies juices smashing together. I reached behind her and spanked her ass. She moaned and increased her speed. When she did, I put my hands behind my head. She was fucking me now. As her speed increased, so did my moans. The headboard was slamming against the wall so hard I’m sure I earned a complaint.

Her hands travelled up my body and up towards my neck and squeezed. I coughed, confused. Silas was choking me. And fucking me.

It was gentle, but primal. I was letting her have her way with me.

She saw the fear in my eyes and loosened her grip. She also slowed down humping me. I grabbed her hands back and nodded. I needed this. She tightened her grip and went as fast as she could. Soon, my vision because cloudy and my stomach filled with butterflies. Her pace slowed and got harder and her eyes squeezed shut. The orgasm hit us a few minutes after. Mine sent me into jelly, while hers sent her into a shaking mess against me. Our cum flowed out onto each other, and our legs shook. When it was over, Silas collapsed next to me.