Liquor Ch.02

Story Info
Miranda and Silas spend a special night together.
3.4k words
4.47
7.5k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an hour of looking up at the wall I decided to get up and do something. What that something was...I didn't know.

I checked my phone and sighed. No messages or texts. Well, at least not any from the one person I wanted them from. I rubbed my temples. How had my life gotten so sad?

I hated that I had even wanted to check so soon. She said she would call me, and I had to trust her. If I didn't, I was sure to push her away. The thought of that made my stomach feel funny. Hell, if I was being completely honest all of it made my stomach feel funny. How was this even going to work? She was going to graduate at some point. What if she wasn't able to find a job here? What if she met someone better than me? What if the girl she went to help today caught her eye?

The what if's floated around my head until I got up and walked towards the fridge. I needed a drink, or rather, I thought I needed one. The coldness of the apartment gave me goosebumps on my arms and the soles of my feet. I liked it though, gave me less of a reason to actually go out of my room. Opening the frige, I realized that I had nothing in there but cold wine and lemon water. I needed to eat. After a quick call to the Chinese place down the street, I retreated back into my humble abode, my covers.

The rest of the day went by a sleepy haze. I didn't want to sleep, but my body did, so I was going in and out. I ate as much Chinese as I could, yet it never seemed to go completely away. I loved the fact that their portions were so big. I hated cooking.

From time to time I'd pause a show and check my phone to see if Silas had contacted me. Everytime I did and realized she hadn't, my heart sank a little more. By 6:30 I was a complete mess. She hadn't called me all day. I knew I was being really, really clingy yet I couldn't stop myself. Or maybe I could but didn't want to. Either way, it wasn't doing me any favors. I drew myself a hot bath and soaked in it a bit. The hot water soon melted away my insecurities. I washed my hair when I was in there too.

When I got out, it was around 7:15. I had to be to bed in an hour or so. I passed out around 8. The sleepiness got to me.

When I was sleeping I could faintly hear my phone ringing in the background. I reached sleepily around for it in the dark and tried to shield my eyes from the blinding white light to press send.

"Hello?" I said, sleepily.

"Hey." It was Silas.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. It was midnight.

"How was your day?" I asked, trying hard to not sound so excited.

"It was rough. Lots of manual labor, but it needed to be done."

The line went silent for a moment.

"I know its late, I didn't get a chance to call earlier. I wanted to tell you that I'm taking this very seriously. I mean, not this, us."

She cleared her throat.

"And that I thought about you all day."

I smiled a little and wrapped my blanket around me tighter.

"Im scared." My voice shook.

I heard her laugh in the background.

"Everyone is, at first. Then it gets easier."

I looked around my room. The city shone through the curtains and spilled onto the floor.

"What are we going to do with this? Its...fragile."

"Well," She started. "You have to handle it with care. Try not to make too many mistakes." Her accent spiked up a little.

I gulped. "Do you think you can handle...me?"

She laughed, and then her voice got quiet.

"I handled you last night, didn't I?"

I gasped and started laughing. She made a pretty good argument.

"No, on a serious note, I have a good feeling about us."

"I do too."

We spent the next hour and half talking about our future. By the end of it, I felt a little more comfortable about us. I drifted off to sleep a few minutes after our call, cuddling my blankets.

******************************************************

I woke up on time for work miraculously. I felt a strange feeling I hadn't felt in a very long time. It wasn't exactly happiness, but a strange calming undertone to my usual sadness. It didn't last long though, because as soon as I got into work my foot was on the gas.

The place was a fucking madhouse. I was in several cubicles for most of the day cleaning up messes of several interns. I couldn't exactly be mad at them for messing up because they had been left to their own devices while their seniors chatted shit and wasted time. The work just never seemed to end in this profession. You fix one problem and another pops up in its place.

I managed to get everything back on track by 4, which meant everyone would get to go home on time. No one thanked me for my efforts of course. It was expected of me to be efficient and I had ought to deliver or they would find someone that would. My salary on paper made up for the stress, but in the real world, the numbers meant nothing. My mental health had never been worse.

I had a couple of seniors who weren't satisfied with their current role and pulled the hard hours with me. I knew they wanted my position, and on days like today I wished that they had it. Despite my horrible day though, I didn't want to spend my Monday night alone. As soon as I got in my car I gave Silas a call.

She answered almost immediately.

"Hi Miranda! How was your day?" She sounded so excited to talk to me.

"It was god awful. I think I hate my job. What about yours?"

"Ah! It was, rather uneventful? I had a couple of tests to do but for the most of the day I've been lounging in my dorm. As far as your job goes...So does like, 98% of other Americans. Jobs suck." She let out a chuckle.

"You have so much money though. People would kill to be where you are. I know because I am one of those people."

"I guess after a point you start to wonder why you keep doing it, you know?"

"Thats.. a really good response. I hadn't thought of it that way."

Silas cleared her throat.

"I want to see you." Her voice was shaky. I found it adorable.

"Do you want to talk more over dinner at my place? I hate cooking but I don't want to go out tonight. I want to spend time with you." I bit my lip. "Privately."

Did that come off sexually?

"Oh yes! I'd love to. Wait-" She paused for a moment. "Are you home now?"

I sighed. "No, I'm still in my work parking lot."

"Well, do you want me to pick up something for us both to eat and meet you at your place?"

"That'd be perfect. Is 7 a good time for you?"

"Yeah, thats fine. See you then?"

"See you then."

***********************************************

I got home around 6:30. I felt a little nervous about meeting at my place again. To me, it made our relationship seem more real. My home was basically my comfort zone, and to have someone come inside of that bubble meant that I was finally cracking out of my shell. For her, anyways.

I ditched my work clothes and put on a tight white t shirt and pajama pants. It cut down a little too low, and maybe showed off a little too much, but it was extremely comfortable. I was turning up the heat in the apartment when the doorbell rang. I took a look through the peephole and Silas was standing behind the door with two bags in her hand.

"Jesus christ, did you buy the whole restaurant?" I said, opening the door.

"Ha! No. You didn't tell me what you liked so I just picked a platter. I had no idea their portions were this big." She sat the bags onto my dining room table. "I hope you like seafood."

I took a look inside the bags and picked out which platter I wanted. Silas was digging around for something.

"Aw man! How is there no tartar sauce in here? How do you possibly call your place a seafood spot and then forget to put in tartar sauce?!" She looked at me with these big, sad eyes and I couldn't help it. I burst out laughing.

"I have tartar sauce in the fridge. Don't cry!"

"Ooh, yes please!" She ran over to the fridge. "Aw what the hell-" She looked over at me. "This is a really nice fridge...but, why is it so empty?!"

I groaned and put a scallop in my mouth. "I fucking hate cooking."

She grabbed the tartar sauce and joined me at the table. "I fucking LOVE cooking."

"If you ever want to cook here, you most certainly can."

She raised an eyebrow at me and ate a fry. "You want me to cook? In your kitchen?"

I shrugged. "Why not?"

"Ah. Somethings bothering you."

I looked up at her from my food and shook my head.

"I don't know I want to keep working my job anymore."

Her eyes widened. "You're thinking of quitting?"

I nodded. "For some people it's easy to just up and leave a job, but for me, this job was basically my life. I worked my ass off to get to this point and I'm just, not happy."

Silas' eyebrows fell.

"I'm also scared to have this feeling of failure following me after I quit."

Silas cocked her head. "What if you did quit? What would you do then?"

I moved a scallop over on top of another one with my fork. "Sit at home and do nothing."

Silas rolled her eyes and ate a shrimp. "Why not go to a therapist?"

I choked on my fry. "A therapist? No. No no no."

"Well why not? I go to one. A lot of my classmates do too. Its not nearly as taboo as it was 20 years ago."

I groaned and ate another fry.

"Miranda, look at me."

Her brown eyes were staring into my soul. I fidgeted in my seat a little. I felt naked.

"If you want to get better...you have to make the first step. You're a grown up. That means you have to set an appointment," She reached out and grabbed my hand. "And find out whats been going on all these years."

I sighed. Maybe it was time to figure out what was wrong with me.

"Okay."

Silas raised an eyebrow. "Okay?"

"I'll set an appointment."

She laughed and put her fingers through mine. "You'll be fine."

After dinner we retreated to the couch. We were in an awkward position, with me laying into her on my side, and her behind me laying the same way. Her long arm crossed over my stomach while her other hand played with my hair. She was so tall her legs didn't even fit on the couch, but she made it work.

I stroked my fingers over her long arm. "I think I'm gonna start calling you tree, Silas. Every bit of you is just so...long."

"Thats not a bad nickname. Do you think if I were a boy that my dick would be long as the rest of me?"

I laughed and shook my head. "I don't know!"

Her hands ran through my hair again and I let out a soft moan. "I love your hair. Its so silky and long. I'm amazed you let me play with as often as I do. Not that I'm complaining."

I felt my pussy get hot. Her lips were so close to my ear I could hear her breathing. I reached out and grabbed her hand. I slowly guided it over my stomach and down to my center.

She noticed what I was doing and shifted behind me. "What are you doing?"

"I want it."

Silas got even closer to my ear and blew. I felt myself get goosebumps and for a second time seemed to stop. My muscles contracted, almost in anticipation.

"You're so sensitive. Why is that?" I felt her move her hands over my pussy.

"Oh my god." My temperature started to rise and I was pretty sure I was sweating.

Silas slid from behind me and removed her shirt. I looked up and saw her on her knees between my legs. I wrapped my legs around her and she gave me a look that told me I needed to be patient. I relaxed myself and closed my eyes.

"Thank you."

I felt my pajamas sliding down.

"Ooh, black panties. You are really getting the hang of this." She placed a kiss on the side of my stomach, and then ran her teeth across the bottom half of me, near my panty line.

"Silas!"

I heard her laugh. "I thought women liked foreplay?"

I opened my eyes and ran my hand through her blonde hair. She was tugging at my panties.

"Ugh, fuck you."

She gave me a sad look and put an opened mouth kiss on my panties. I squealed and bucked into her mouth.

"You don't know what you want, do you?" She had a raised eyebrow.

"Please."

As if my desperate pleas swayed her intention, she pulled my panties down. Slowly. I didn't know why she was teasing me so hard. I also didn't know if I'd last long when she put her mouth on me. I was nearly there already.

When she saw my pussy she smiled and looked up at me.

"I like your little landing strip. So sexy."

She opened her mouth and ran a trail along my lips. When she got to my clit, she kissed it and followed it with her thumb, massaging it in little circles. I put my hands on my breast and kneaded them, sucking in a breath through my teeth.

She then took a finger and slid one into me. I arched my back to put it in deeper but the pushed me back down onto the couch.

"Silas."

She another finger in and started pumping. "You can do it."

I took my hands off my breast and pulled her face into me. She put took my clit and sucked on it deeply in response. My toes started to curl as she found a special spot inside of me.

"Faster! Please. Its coming.."

"As you wish." She pumped them as hard as she could.

I felt the pressure that had built up inside of my explode at once. I squirted onto her and she moaned into me. My legs shook and I arched my back, digging my nails into hers.

"More! Yes, thats the spot oh my god, oh my god..."

She curved her fingers a bit gave my clit a little bite. I shook and then I finally came. I came apart everywhere, as if a wall came crashing down at once. My juices dripped down her fingers and down her full lips. She drank from me until I found a way to float down to reality.

When I could finally speak, I pushed weakly against her.

I gasped in between my words. "You...you are a fucking succubus."

I saw Silas was covered in my juices. Her chest was wet from my squirting, and my wetness covered her full lips and chin. She looked delicious. She had a smirk on her face that I was determined to wipe off.

I jumped onto her and sent her reeling into the back of the couch. My mouth met hers and her hands traveled up to my tits and then wrapped around my neck. I lay besides her for a moment and kissed and sucked on her ear. Her hands reached up for my hair while mine traveled down, past her tits and to her toned stomach. She moaned and bit into my neck. I put my hand under her pants and found her clit. She jumped.

"I regret teasing you now."

I gave her a kiss. "You should."

I spun then spun around sat on top of her chest. Silas made a sound of confusion.

"Holy shit. Your ass...What are you doing?"

"Shh. And stay still."

I undid her belt buckle and pulled down her jeans. It was awkward from this angle, but doable.

Silas groaned behind me. "Oh no."

I held in a laugh and slid down her panties. She was wet.

I bent down and took a lick of her. She spanked my ass in approval, so I kept licking. Her legs opened wider for me to give me more access to her. I was licking in between her folds when she slid a finger into my pussy.

I yelped and start licking faster, desperate to make her cum before me. She also picked up her speed, and pulled my ass into her face. When I felt her tongue inside of me, I instinctively humped her face. We went back and forth for a while before she came. When she did, she arched her back so high I was nearly flung off of her.

Determined not to be out done, she held me upright as she explored deep inside of me. I felt my hands go to my boobs, and then my neck, and then the top of the couch. An orgasm was coming for me, and fast. When her finger found my asshole, I knew I was done for. I clamped around her finger with my ass and came into her mouth. Every drop of me went into her, and she held onto me until she was sure I didn't have anything else in me. When we regained our breath, I stood up and flung her legs over the side of the couch and ate her until she screamed and shook.

When we finished, we were both covered in sweat and the entire room smelled of sex. I dragged her into the shower with me. I wanted her near me still. We kissed and fondled under the water. She was so soft with me, kissing here, and rubbing there. When we dried off and retreated to bed. I asked her why she was the way she was with me. She smiled at and pulled me close to her. When she spoke, she spoke only so I could hear it.

"Because I like you."

I gave her a big hug. This woman was changing my life. I could only hope I was doing the same for her.

******************************************************

The next morning I had my mind made up. I was going to quit my shit job, and I was going to go get help. Silas told me I could call her if I felt overwhelmed about it all and I really appreciated it.

When I walked into work at 8 o clock, no one suspected a thing. I walked right into the office of my boss and told him how I was feeling. He instantly freaked out.

"Miranda, you are the best analyst we have. We really, really need you right now. Especially at this time of the year. These interns and seniors will be completely lost without you."

I shook my head. "I appreciate your compliments, Ed. I have worked here a while and I appreciate the opportunities I was given to improve my skills, my mental health is of the utmost importance."

Ed looked defeated.

"I supposed upping your pay wouldn't help your case either?"

I shook my head.

"It seems like you have your mind made up. I now have to try to find another analyst with your experience in the middle of busy season," He picked up the phone and sighed. "You may be excused."

When I left his office, seniors were standing near the door.

One spoke up as I was leaving. "Miranda, where are you going?!"

Chattering and murmurs started around the cubicles.

"Are you really leaving?"

"Seriously? Right now?!"

"We're screwed!"

I didn't answer. In fact, I was too busy smiling to answer. I felt free as a bird. No more messes to clean up. No more emails. No more phone calls at the dead of night. No more hating waking up in the morning.

I could finally get my life together.

**************************