Lira's Accounts Ch. 01

Story Info
A journalist takes on a job that stretches her.
6k words
4.68
51.5k
114

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone.

This is my first story on here - edited for spelling issues and some mistakes. It's also a re-upload of an older story I had on here, because I want to make it into a bit of a series.

Comments are really welcome, and I'd love to hear what people might want to read next, or any prompts!

Content: non-human, alien, tentacles, double penetration, some bondage and light inflation.

All characters are over 18 and consenting. Enjoy!

-

The harsh, repetitive blaring of Lira's alarm dragged her from a pleasant dream that vaguely resembled her life about six years ago, free from worries about money or anxieties, and back into her tiny, damp little flat.

She flailed through the floating holographic display, dispelling the alarm in a moment. The room fell into calm, content quiet, and she readied herself to start the day.

The display on her ceilingread 06:00, directly overhead, blinking in pale blue neon. She sighed, and sat up, hearing something roll off her bed that probably shouldn't have been there in the first place, but oh well.

Her bed was trashed. Covered in blankets and pillows that fit no real aesthetic, with papers and her laptop strewn around her. It hadn't seen much, ahem, 'action' in recent months, nor had the laptop seen much work, or the paper much writing. Her flat was on the 67th floor of one of those mega-rises Edinburgh has, now that the population has rocketed. Interstellar travel doesn't just mean people are getting shifted off to their planets (though that is a thing) - it means there's a lot of technology keeping people alive for longer. Today's population count: Sixteen Billion (approx).

Mostly, the bed simply served as a barrier between her and the cold of mid-winter Edinburgh air as it threw clouds past her window. She dragged a small toggle upwards, and the opaque-grey glass cleared to transparency, giving her an early-morning view of the sky. The sunrise was maybe an hour ago, so orange and yellow still poured between the silver and grey oblong buildings that stood around her. The cloudline below her was too thick to see the ground through, but she had little reason to go down anyway. Nothing down there but floodwater and grime. Super gross.

Lira climbed from her little pocket of warmth and rushed across the room to where she had thrown down her dressing gown the night before. She pulled it on, over her cold, exposed skin, and kicked her way past the debris of her life that covered her bedroom floor. Mostly, there were books and printed journal articles, stacked in precarious piles that gave the illusion of productivity; a tall potted plant that, no matter what she did, seemed insistent on dying on her; a pile of unwashed clothes just begging for death. Lira wasn't exactly the kind of person described by her friends as having it 'all together'. Nor did she have many friends, for that matter.

She picked up her laptop, and pushed through the door as her stomach complained for breakfast, travelling through to the next room of her little flat. It was dinky, but with just enough personality to make it bearable. Most flats were like this these days, to be fair. A bedroom, a kitchen, and maybe a corridor in between if you were lucky. Living rooms were a thing of the past, and bathrooms were either en-suite or communal to the building.

The room welcomed her by lighting up for her, and the bedroom darkened behind her. She tapped the menu on the fridge and ordered some beans on toast, watching the little counter at the bottom of the light-display that glowed on whatever was the closest surface to her go down by 60p.

'Capitalism sucks,' she complained as the soft whirring of machines hidden from sight created her beans on toast and delivered it to her on a small plate through a cat-flap style hole in the wall.

After wolfing it down, she opened her laptop on the kitchen-top counter. The display was slightly 3-D, with the icons seeming to hover over the screen by half an inch. It was touch-screen, but also sight-oriented, so she was able to just stare at her e-mail until it opened the folder.

She clicked 'new' with her finger by waving it through the weightless icon, and started to type onto the pale blue keyboard display that spilled out onto the counter.

Please Julian, she wrote. I'm slightly desperate. I'll take whatever's on your pile.

She sent it off to her old editor, after being fired for actions she's still not sorry for. They were still decent friends, and she hoped he might be able to throw her a bone. It wasn't likely, though. Journalism was one of those professions that naturally shaped you to do whatever you could to get a story - there weren't many just sitting around, waiting to be picked up.

Assuming she wouldn't get a response, Lira began to get dressed, finally getting out of her soft pyjama bottoms and halfway into some jeans when her laptop pinged at her.

Lira, how desperate are you? I have one subject here - no one else has taken it. There's an attachment outlining what you'd have to do - it's all arranged, we just need someone who's free for a few months. You'd get paid for each update, and then a cut of what we sell. Take a look,

Julian

Lira had a read through the attachment. It was an... odd job, but, after a little deliberation in the freezing cold and looking at the pennies left in her food account, realised she had literally nothing to lose.

She dragged the assignment off the laptop screen and flicked it up to the wall to get a better look. She was to be meeting something called a Polysmyth.

'Sounds fun,' she mused, knowing it was the best she was likely to get.

She sent Julian a confirmation email, and got to research.

* * *

Julian's directions were sending her to a small hotel outside the city.

She ordered a taxi on the newspaper's tab, knowing it would just have to come out of her commission. After about ten minutes, a small egg-like pod vehicle whirred up to the side of her building. She locked up her flat, and went to the exterior door of her floor. It was like an airlock, two doors with a foot-wide gap in between, to make sure people didn't fall out by accident.

She opened the second door, and stepped out into the raging winds and thin air. The pod, who had a business of not letting their customers die of oxygen starvation, rose to meet her, and opened its side door. She stepped in, ad the taxi door clicked shut behind her.

It was a pleasant kind of vehicle, with clean white walls and nice leather seats that creaked as she got comfy. She set her bag down next to her with the items Julian had asked her to bring, as well as her ID, and waited.

There were no windows, but a small display gave her real-time GPS awareness of where she was, in relation to the pick-up point and the destination. It estimated an 8 minute drive. A shame. She would have liked to savour the car journey a little more than that.

Overall, the journey took just over 7 minutes - how's that for customer service - and the side door slid open. She got out, letting the taxi click shut and take off behind her.

She was must closer to the surface now, and her ears popped slightly from the pressure shift. The balcony she was on had rusted railings and a thick, graffitied door in front of her, but she tried not to judge based on appearances. The sounds of other vehicles honking horns and churning out exhaust fumes above her made for a constant, ebbing background noise. Like crickets in an American summertime. At least, that's what she guessed - all she had for reference of that sound was the movies they stopped making decades ago.

'Right, Lira. Here we go.' She pressed her hand to the door, and pushed. It opened, and she stepped inside, into what can only be described as an off-brand Travelodge. It was a small, simple, and slightly cramped hotel.

The reception had a branded Habitat Traveller's Lodging sign overhead, and it settled her stomach a bit - she was in the right place. It had very clean, very sterile table tops and chairs around her, yet there was no one sitting. A bar in the back, waiting for a more appropriate time of day, was closed off. Julian had said she was booked for the weekend, so she'd decided to check in early and see if the hotel offered any complimentary food or drink. Looking at it, probably not.

There was a small, ill-looking man inside flicking through a newspaper behind the check-in post, his balding head reflecting the soft yellow and white lights dotting the walls. He smiled to her in a way that made her know he knew why she was here.

'Lira Caller?' he asked. His voice sounded filtered, as though it was passing through a phone first. she looked closer - he was a hologram. The real man was probably upstairs, in his own room, where there was no risk of being robbed by angry customers.

Caller wasn't her real surname - they'd used it for the sake of anonymity, for her sake and the contact's. Lira didn't exactly have a reputation to uphold, but it was still a calming thought that the paper didn't want to risk her information being released - especially on the subject of something so... sensitive.

'Checking in,' she replied. She scanned her card on the pad on the bar. It beeped at her. Everything had been pre-paid - on Julian, of course.

'Second floor, room twelve. Enjoy.'

She gave him a small smile and made her way towards the elevator that waited behind the check-in desk. The area was decorated with small ornaments, mirrors and photographs of seemingly random people Lira had to assume were notable in some way, but she didn't recognise any of them. It wasn't particularly welcoming, but it was one of the few places in the near area willing to provide these services, so she had to go with what she could.

The lift opened as she approached, and she got in, pressing the button - an actual button! - for floor 2. It took off.

Room 12's door was large and round, perfectly accommodating for a Polysmyth like the one she was meeting later today. She took another look at the hallway and at how awful the decoration was, and pushed inside.

The room was much more anonymous than the rest of the hotel had been. Slick, silver decor dotted the room, but the centrepiece was - of course - the bed. It was large, built for a human couple, and hovered slightly off the ground with magnets.

That'll keep the noise down at least, Lira thought to herself.

She checked the time - it was just gone 10am. The Polysmyth was going to be here at 8pm hour, so she had more than enough time to write up her journey so far (for what it was worth), have a quick exploration of the facilities, and then wash and tidy herself up, and set up the camera before the fun started.

First I should shower, she decided, and she dumped her small bag on the floor. The bathroom was just like the rest of her room - slick and silver. Towels were provided.

'Nice,' she commented, before stripping from her jeans and t-shirt and taking a moment to figure out the shower's controls. There were three sliders; one was obviously for temperature, and one for the arrangement of the nozzles (it seemed to have a few different options), but the third was a mystery. She avoided it.

The water was freezing, so she stayed out for a moment, letting it heat up. She filtered through the nozzle settings until she found the one that had all six streams going at once.

'You're gonna be on camera,' she told her reflection as the mirror started to steam up. 'But only you will see it. It's just for reference. Remember that. Nothing else. No one has to even know you did it.' Insecurity, however, took hold as she looked over herself.

She wasn't uncomfortable with her body, but she'd been a little... out of practice as of late. Her butt was still cute and she maybe had a bit of a belly - a desk job does that to you - but she wasn't worried about that. Lira looked at herself in the eye, focusing on the deep, encompassing brown of her eyes. 'No one has to know you filmed it.'

With that, Lira nodded and stepped into the shower. The warm water washed over her, darkening her hair and slickening her body.

You don't know what this Polysmyth will be like, she told herself as she used provided shower gel to wash her skin, rubbing it in slowly. It might not know to... warm you up.

With this vague motivation, Lira allowed her legs to part and for her fingers to slip downwards, stroking the V above her mound, teasing herself. As she felt the heat run through her, she moved lower, parting the lips of her labia and stroking the slit of her opening.

Enjoying the feeling of water trickling across her fingers as she touched herself, Lira shivered as the warmth gave her a lovely buzz, willing her to go further.

She resisted, knowing she should save it for her companion, however that exchange may go. Plus, she still had hours to go before that.

Finished with her wash, Lira gave herself small teases to keep herself aroused, and thought at length about the prospect of fucking a non-human life form. It was something she knew people did. It was early days of inter-species contact, having made contact with several different species only a few years ago, so carnal relations between consenting, of-age alien species wasn't new, but it wasn't a publicly well-documented event either. Her job was to help change that.

Plus, it meant a paycheck.

Lira fully enjoyed the four-hour nap she took next, savouring the feeling of fresh sheets and clean pillows. She took the time to clean up, write up her work and jot down some of her notes as bullet-point prompts for afterwards - questions she wants to ask, etc. Then a second nap. 'Cause free bed.

* * *

When eight o'clock came, she was ready.

The camera was in place, plugged into a harddrive that could record for hours on-end without fail. She was dressed in shape-hugging clothes (no need to be self conscious at this point), and she had been allowing herself to day-dream back to some of her more... racy past exploits to keep herself horny.

Before long, the moment arrived, and she felt butterflies start to flitter about her tummy. There were three knocks at the door, and she rose from the bed to let in her soon-to-be alien lover.

What a strange thought.

She opened the door to see what she had only seen in pictures during her research - a large, pulsating ball of dark green-ish flesh with large dark pink circular pores all over it's skin, some closed over tight, and some gaping open slightly. It held itself off the floor using three slick green tentacles that came out from three separate pores on its underbelly. As it shifted before her, she saw that one pore seemed to be pointed directly at her face. She didn't see any kind of eye, but had an instinctive knowledge that this thing was looking at her through that gap in its hide. As it shifted, it left a slight trail of slime of the floor, and she smiled, heart now racing.

Admit it, she thought. You're looking forward to this.

She moved aside, inviting it in.

'I'm Lira,' she said.

The Polysmyth looked at her with that one open pore, facing her. No eyes, mouth or nose from what was visible, but her research indicated that the pores were multi-purpose. It was probably tasting her as much as it saw her.

It could speak, too - according to her research.

'Do you speak English?' she asked it.

'I do,' it said, the voice coming from the pore it saw from. There were no lips or tongue forming words, but the voice was soft and human-like. It must be well-practiced in English, as it's pronunciation was perfect.

What an odd biological design.

'My name is Helthoh - shall we proceed?'

Lira closed the door behind the creature (is it rude to call it a creature?) and nodded. She showed Helthoh to the bed and, in a moment of bravery, lay down. Her clothing was tight, and she arched her back to show off her curves. A smile came to her lips, and she rolled onto her side, looking at the alien beast before her.

'Take me,' she said, enjoying the opportunity to do this without fear - she was safe with the camera. Plus she was still horny as hell, and she wanted to find out exactly what this thing could do to her.

The Polysmyth opened more pores, allowing three more tentacles to emerge from its body, slick and strong. It lurched over the bed, hovering above her. From a pore came a tentacle that moved to her face, leaving a small trail of slime as it stroked her chin. She kissed it, and the thing shivered.

'Sensitive,' Helthoh explained simply.

It moved to her mouth again, and she kissed it again. It shivered again, seeming to enjoy the sensation. She smiled - knowing it was going to enjoy this as much as she was going to make this so much better.

She felt her abdomen be lifted by two tentacles as they moved around her. One moved under her and pulled at her jeans, tugging them down. The Polysmyth held itself aloft over her, watching with it's eyeless pores as it used its tentacles to pull off her shirt. It lifted her, setting itself onto the bed, and she felt the strong muscle-like tentacle push its way under her clothes.

She bit her lip as she was stripped, suspended in mid-air by the Polysmyth's strong tentacles. Her shirt's buttons popped as the tentacle slid up her stomach, coming to a rest between her breasts. The shirt fell open.

Two tentacles moved to her wrists, holding them sturdy, but not painfully, behind her back. Her ankles were pulled apart, leaving her exposed to the fleshy ball as it swung down to meet her. A tentacle slipped under her bra, and instead of unclipping it, it simply snapped the clasp.

She gasped, both at the idea of having to get a new bra, but also at the simply display of strength. This guy was strong, and it had her completely at his mercy..

A tentacle shifted to her ankle, snaking its way up her calf. The her thigh. All the while leaving a slick trail on her skin that buzzed a little, like there was a feather just dancing across her flesh.

The tentacle pulled higher, and found the thin material of her white cotton undies. It pushed at her hip, slipping under a small gap between the material and her, and she moaned.

It's in my underwear.

Again, with a display of effortless strength, the creature snapped her pants from her body and threw them to one side, leaving a slick trail of slime around her mound that buzzed and hummed with anticipation of what was to come.

The ball of flesh shifted, and the tentacles rotated Lira so she was almost upright, facing the alien thing. A pore opened up before her face, fluctuating and shivering. It took a breath, the air moving in and out of the pore. She could feel the rush of air against her lips as it breathed out, making it her turn to shiver.

A tentacle brushed her breast, and she pushed her chest out, allowing the Polysmyth to cup one breast with its arm. The tentacle seemed to break at the end, like petals flowering out. The new shape had smaller, more nimble tentacles within it, and a small pore-like opening at the center. The tentacle slowly encompassed her left tit, swallowing it completely. The smaller tentacles, inside the fleshy mouth, went to work on her nipples and areola, making Lira moan out and shake, her whole body reacting to the stimulation. Still, she was suspended in the air, and found herself grasping at nothing but the tentacles that held her aloft.

She moaned as the tentacle sucked lightly on her entire breast, and yelped as the sensation of light suckling hit her nipple from within. Lira made sure to smile, ensuring to Helthoh that she wasn't in pain, and in response he did the same to her other breast. Swallowing it whole with a flower-like appendage that knew exactly what spots to hit and how hard to suckle.

12