Lira's Accounts Ch. 03

Story Info
Lira and Julian experiment with the alien.
6.3k words
4.81
12.9k
23

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone.

This is part three of my first story on here.

Comments are really welcome, and I'd love to hear what people might want to read next, or any prompts!

Content: non-human, alien, slime, double penetration, lots of anal, alien-on-male, parasite. Stuff like that.

All characters are over 18 and consenting. Enjoy!

* * *

It had been a slow two weeks.

The articles Lira had written about the slime-like Oozeliches that populated the Northern Swamps had ranged from a recount of their - surprisingly intelligent - mating methods and sexual abilities, to more level headed accounts of their waste absorption, physical descriptions, and behaviour patterns.

She had found that, even if Lira wasn't enjoying her new avenue of work so much, the merit of her discoveries alone would be enough to keep her in the game.

Of course, there was no sense in telling anyone that the reason she knew about their ability to metabolise human waste was due to the fact that the slime that had been slipped down her throat in that last kiss from the Oozelich had had the effect of ceasing her bowel movements completely.

It also, Lira had learned, fed off her natural secretions, meaning the slippery bigger had a habit of sliding out of her, staying inside her pants, and using a mix of clitoral stimulation and slippery penetration to bring her to orgasm, drinking her cum like it was nectar, before wonderfully pushing itself back inside her plump rear.

As such, the last couple weeks consisted mostly of writing, eating, and cumming.

* * *

Lira shuddered, clutching at the sheets of her messy bed. The smell of sex hung in the air, stagnant and musky, and Lira's heavy breathing and soft moans bounced off the walls to the steady rhythm of her humping. A thick, slopping sound matched her pace as she was brought higher and higher, right to the brink.

For the third time tonight, it stopped when she was there.

Right there.

Holding here there for a moment, until she caught her breath, and the frustration mixed with amazing anticipation set in.

Lira grinned, feeling the slug-like slime tentacle that had been left inside her drag itself along her labia, moving between her folds in a way that made her squirm. It was still embedded in her anus - a sensation that had taken a little while to get used to, but being held ever so slightly open while it jilled her to orgasm twice a day had started to grow on her.

A week or so ago, it did it for the first time, surprising her just before bed by emerging from her anus, sliding into her pussy and fucking her confused little cunt to completion. Since then, it had learned. It found her clit, and her g-spot, playing her sex like a piano until she screamed. It had gotten more frequent, too. Once a day became two; today was the first time it had happened three times.

Soon enough, however, it had realised that a hint of delayed gratification went a long way.

Now, it waited until she was on the edge, and then, backed off into a soft lapping, keeping her keyed up but allowing her to catch her breath. On the second, or third round, it would power through her wails, forcing her over. It was relentless, flicking her clit and slipping inside her to rub her g-spot until she screamed. If her flat wasn't sound-proofed as default, she figured her neighbours would have complained by now.

Since that first discovery, it had become more regular for the slippery little fucker to edge her, letting her teeter on the edge of oblivion at least once or twice before eventually giving her the most amazing orgasm going.

Is this a symbiotic relationship? Pleasure given for food/cum received?

Her clarity of thought, however, started to drift as the slime went back to work, still pulsing her gaping arsehole in little waves, enough to make her groan. It dove into her cunt, bottoming out in her and then seeping into her womb, making her shiver and bite her lip.

She turned, flipping herself over and brining her knees up so she was in her favourite position - the doggy-style pose where her first alien companion, way back when, had completely ravished her. The memory of that tentacle moving all the way through her, until it thrust from her throat and fucked her all the way through, still was enough to get her going at any time. Right now, with a sentient jelly DP-ing her, it was almost making her cum.

'Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,' she whimpered into her soaked bedsheets, her voice rising until it cracked, and the world cracked too.

She shuddered. Her feet waved in the air as her knees kept her upright, her holes clamping down on the slime but failing to break it like her teeth had done accidentally that one time.

Now, it held her open, both holes gaping and stretched as she came.

'FffuuuUUUUCK,' she yelled, her body dropping to the bed. She rolled again, flat on her back, and she pawed her left breast as her right hand went to her poor, abused pussy. The slime slipped against her fingers as it extracted itself from her cunt, and she held it like a dildo for a moment in her fist, until it escaped, slipping into her anus with a wet schlorp.

She groaned at the sensation, which reminded her of a boyfriend she'd once had who liked to continue to fuck her after they'd both came, thrusting even as he went limp inside her. Soft and slick, it disappeared into her body, deeper than she could really feel, until it was embedded inside her again, waiting to fuck her senseless whenever it got hungry.

Lira smiled at the idea of that - like she was some sex-powered vending machine for an alien blob that lived in her guts. Well, it wasn't much of an exaggeration, after all.

God, who am I turning into, she wondered absently as her fingers poked at her still-gaping holes and her lips became a dumb smile.

'Time for food,' she decided, rolling out of bed.

* * *

On account of the various articles and anonymous writing Lira had produced between her... indulgent episodes with her new slimy friend, Lira had seen a significant improvement regarding her bank balance. She wasn't rich by any measure, but there was enough after only two of her engagements to take 'beans as a meal' off the table for a good while.

She decided on a steak and cheese pastry thing for lunch, having missed breakfast by a long shot, and settled into writing her next piece - a proposal for inter-species sexual exploration, depending on a list of checks in regards to safety, ability to consent, reproductive conductivity, things like that. It was in its early days, but Lira felt like what she was doing was unjustly taboo - and the government needed to accept that contact with aliens required freedom to contact all parts of them. She wasn't dumb though, and knew there had to be limitations and regulations put in place to stop people being eaten or melted or fucked to death. Who better to start pulling together ideas for legislation than the person who has kick-started interest in the subject through her writing?

She wanted to talk to Julian about her ideas, and about a million other things, but she was worried.

Is he going to see me completely differently now he's watched me...

She shook her head, discarding the thought. Their little last-ditch attempt to get her work had ballooned into something really exciting; he wasn't going to be judging her - he should be thanking her!

She ordered her food, wolfed it down, and made a plan for the day.

A plan that started with meeting with Julian.

A few clicks on the wall, and she brought up the display for her contacts. Julian was the most common, naturally, and she went to give him a call. As she did, she caught her reflection in the smooth metallic display, and realised she was still butt-naked.

'Oh, Christ alive,' she muttered, rushing to pull on something, anything, before he picked up.

The soft 'calling' jingle taunted Lira as she pulled on a t-shirt, but Julian's call of, 'Hello?' caught her before she found anything for her bottom half.

She slid into the room, keeping against the countertop so, from where the interface was, he would only be able to see her top half anyway.

His face lit up at the sight of her. Lira had always thought of him as handsome, with his floppy dark hair and goofy smile, but he'd grown in some facial hair and was rocking a weathered kind of look that made him, well, hot.

'Hey!' she chimed, pulling on a smile to go with her tee.

'Nice to hear your voice! Feels like we always chat through email these days.' His accent had a vague Scottish tint, beaten away by his time on radio and the push for Received Pronunciation, but making a clear comeback.

'Yeah, I just thought, you know, it's nice to actually see someone else, too.'

'I'm glad you called, actually. I had a proposal I wanted to run by you, but I can't discuss it over chat. Are you free today?'

Lira nods. 'Sure, yeah. I have something to run by you, actually, so I'd love to.'

'There's a café on the thirteenth floor of my building - could you grab a shuttle over?'

She laughed. Only months ago the idea of just jumping in a taxi shuttle without any financial anxiety kicking in would have been rediculous. Now, it was easily within her means.

'Absolutely!' She flashed him a smile, which he returned, before signing.

That was easy.

Now. Pants.

* * *

Stepping out of the taxi wearing a smart jacket, a white shirt and patterned trousers, Lira was greeted by Julian's warm smile. He held out a hand, helping her come in off the landing pad.

His building resembled hers in a lot of ways; big, grey and shinier the higher you get. The thirteenth floor wasn't high up, exactly, but it was nice. Carpeted floors with a wood-simulant walkway led them down a warmly lit corridor, as Lira took in Julian's own smart-casual wear. The shirt was atrocious, but he looked good in it.

Careful, Lira. This is a meeting, not a date.

'You seem well,' he noted, as they started towards the café he has mentioned. Leading the way, Julian led her through the straight rectangular corridor and through several set of doors, none of which seemed signposted, before taking her through a final doorway.

The orange light gave way to green walls, wooden tabletops, and perhaps twenty people sat in small groups around an oddly rustic little place. It wasn't outstanding, but the presence of normal humanity in these strange times was striking to Lira. And, notably, it seems to only be humans in here.

They found a bench, towards the back of the room, Julian obviously looking for some privacy, and order some coffee for the table.

Then, sat opposite him, Lira decided to enact part two of the plan.

'So,' they both said at the same time, making them laugh. The warmth of the moment was disarming, and Lira was having to fight off some more emotional urges that were surfacing.

'Go on,' she smiled, sitting back.

'Alrighty. Basically, I'm quitting my job, Lira.'

If hadn't said it with a smile, she would have been gutted.

'What?'

'Or, at least, I plan to.'

Again, that smile.

'What's going on?' she asked.

'They're recontracting everybody, so that the company owns the content, instead of the creator.'

'I thought that was how most people were contracted?'

'Not all,' he said. 'Not you.'

What??

'I don't understand,' Lira said as the drinks arrived. Julian leant in, a conspirational shade in his voice.

'They're changing the whole system because your articles are gaining traction, and fast. They see the potential, but the profit is yours. They were going to sneak it into an apparent pay rise, hand you a new contract with a smile and say 'heres a higher wage!', but it's all bullshit.'

'So, you're leaving?'

'If you are,' he said, flashing that smile once more. 'They are actively trying to rip you off - Lira, this thing you're doing, it's sexy, and dangerous, and people love it! Come with me, bring the brand while it still belongs to you, and we'll go indie with it. That's my pitch.'

He breathed out, visibly relaxing, the weight on his shoulders safely transferred to her's.

I could write my political proposal, she thought. The audience comes for the content - me.

This is doable.

'Julian, I-'

She was about to accept. To throw caution to the wind and do it.

But a certain sensation stopped her. Here, in this lovely café as people had polite conversations all around them, Lira felt a warm push at her rear, as the slime emerged for one of its several daily feedings.

'Oh shit,' she whispered, as Julian's face registered his concern.

'Lira?'

She felt the slick, intelligent goo soak her pants, enveloping her groin. Lira's eyes fluttered as her sex was bathed in warm, shifting liquid, squeezed against her by virtue of her sitting on the lovely wooden bench.

She squeaked as it slid through her folds, finding her clit in moments, it's usual rippling movements extenuated by the pressure of her pants. She let out a long breath, just barely avoiding a moan, and realised her eyes were closed.

Opening them, she saw Julian, a picture of worry, and shook her head as the slime pushed itself into her. For all the world, it felt like her clit was being lapped at by a soft, supple, dexterous tongue, as a delicious thick cock slowly stretched her out.

'You need to get me out of hERE,' she said, her voice hitching at the end as the slime expertly played with her clit. Lira was soon rocking her hips ever so slightly, trying not to move too much.

'Why? What- why?'

'The slime,' Lira said, feeling her body quickly responding to it's exploration. The phallic shape shifted in her, and she felt the thing start pushing deep, deep into her as her clit was sucked licked by the horny gel.

She gripped the table, willing herself not to cum, her eyes locked on Julian.

'The Oozelich?'

'In me,' she gasped, her shoulders tense and her fists white-knuckling on the table. 'Right now. Gonna - gonna - fuuuuck,' she whined as it pulled out, sliding across her flesh and stretching her anus wide. Through her alien encounters, Lira had discovered a true love for anal, and she was being punished for it now.

As the slime went from hole to hole, giving her alternating, constant pleasure, Lira fought back a moan. All of the right buttons were being pushed, and she silently begged Julian to get her out.

He watched, maybe a little too long, as Lira's orgasm was built under her, her hips rocking now, her hands gripping the table, her sleeves, her own hair as she swallowed the moans.

Then, he watched her slow, her face red as she looked at him. 'Please - you live close by?'

'Did you just...' Julian mouthed the word cum.

Lira shook her head. 'It likes to tease me,' she admitted, standing.

With a wobble, she grabbed his arm, and she hissed at him, 'Now.'

Julian nodded, snapping out of his stupor, and bounced up. He quickly walked Lira through the café, as she tried to ignore what was going on under her very nice, smart trousers. At one point, the slime slid up to her cervix, so deep she made an involuntary noise that sounded far to much like a sex noise, causing a few eyes to latch onto her as they made their way through the establishment.

It was torture. Every step, the movement of her hips, her thighs, shifted the slime inside her, the feeling of it pulling at her clit with each step almost too much. Every movement contributed to the pleasure, the bliss that shot through her as the slime kept her two holes open and filled, the way she had effectively spent the last few weeks training it to.

The walk went quickly, as Lira focused on not cumming in her pants and basically nothing else. Soon enough she was stood, waiting for Julian to find the key as he fumbled through his pockets. It felt like an eternity, her sex constantly being assaulted in the most wonderful way, as Lira tried to deny how good it felt. She'd never experienced anything like this - a deep, sensual fucking, out in the open; her boss less than a metre away as strangers walked up the corridor somewhere out of sight. It was tantalising.

I'm doing this again, she decided.

The door swung open, and she ran in. The lights raised at their presence, and Lira saw Julian's flat for the first time.

Unfortunately, she didn't have the attention to take it in.

Instead, she immediately dropped to the floor, the carpet soft on her back, and allowed her body to writhe, hips arching through the air, trying to meet hips that didn't exist as she was fucked.

She looked up at Julian, and he was just staring at her, his mouth open.

'Are- are you okay?' he asked, the poor guy clearly having no idea how to react to the woman on his floor, moaning in wonderful agony, her climax kept just out of reach.

Lira realised that he'd seen her like this before - in the videos she had sent him, of her with Heltoth, or with the slime woman. He'd seen her cum over and over and over, and now he had a front row seat.

That's so fucking hot, she thought as her hands went to her trousers, undoing buttons as fast as she could manage.

'Lira!' Julian gasped, seeing her undress. Not that he was looking away.

She pulled them down, still wearing her shirt and jacket, knees locked together in a strange bondahe as she rolled over, pushing her ass up into the air towards him. Her voice would allow her to make words - she was just moaning as her holes were treated to unfair teasing and undeniable bliss. She hoped he'd look - that he would see. No point in modesty between them now, anyway.

'Lira what are you- wait, is that an Oozelich?!'

She moaned affirmative, as the slippery green thing continued to ream her, her pussy sloppy and wet as her ass was stretched open. She rolled onto her back, and began ripping her shirt off, popping a couple buttons in the process, and pulling her trousers off altogether

Now, panting, sweating as she was milked for her girl-cum, her body being played like a harp as she made lustful, bliss-filled notes, Lira writhed on the floor of Julian's hallway like a dog in heat.

'We should move you,' Julian said, reaching down to her. As she got close, though, Lira gripped him by the collar and pulled his stupid handsome face in for the kiss she'd wanted to give him for months. She'd always had a crush, always felt secretly proud at the idea of him enjoying the videos of her with her alien companions.

He kissed her back, surprised and pleased at the sudden, erotic turn of events.

Lira moaned into his mouth, her lips soft and her eyes hooded. She trailed her hands through his floppy hair, then pulled at his collar. His hands went under her, and with strength she didn't know he possessed, hauled her up in his arms.

12