Lira's Accounts Ch. 04

Story Info
Lira reviews footage and relives a session.
5.8k words
4.84
11.6k
21

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last few weeks had been hectic.

Since Julian and Lira agreed to go independent, they had roared into business. Julian's contacts followed him, and within two days they had arranged several more 'appointments' for Lira to film and interview. (They've both decided they would actually do the interview part of the journalistic process, and that it should be done before the, uh, intercourse.)

Their days had been spent working, communicating with extra terrestrial embassies and contact centers, working with translation software providers, and writing up their interviews, insight reports and opinion articles to line up for their scheduled content stream.

Interaction from their audience was decent, and their ad revenue was stable, so they were in a place to think bigger. Lira, of course, was already thinking big - she wanted to begin political lobbying for equality of sentient beings, specifically through the lense of sexual contact for recreation.

She wanted to fuck the aliens without it being social suicide, basically.

The act, technically, wasn't illegal - it was more that, because of political segregation and how aliens were perceived by the public as 'colonisers', it was heavily frowned upon for anyone to voluntarily contact these beings, nevermind do what she was doing. (Most people weren't even aware of the specific species that had arrived on Earth, or how many there were.)

The anonymity, then, had been crucial. People knew Julian, and that he worked with 'the alien fucker', which she had since learned was her nickname. A few people knew he and Lira were together. Some knew they had gone into business together. Word would get out, eventually. All that meant, of course, was that she needed to find a case that would make her, the things she was doing, seem acceptable to the public beyond her devoted, kinky followers. They needed a case that would play well in the media, or even to a jury.

Having sex with aliens to chart their reproduction cycles, and write smutty round-ups online paid the bills, but it wouldn't get her any closer to breaking down that segregation, that social stigma.

So, even on their day off, Julian was off meeting contacts and chatting to leads, searching for that next job and hoping it would be the Big One. Apparently it was an important day, as Julian had worn his best suit - the one that highlighted his chest and arms in a way that seemed weirdly sexual. Bless.

Lira, on the other hand, was taking a recovery day. Yesterday had been a rougher-than-usual case, and she was still sore. Though, the thought of it made her blush and her hips, under her bedsheets, roll.

She had been up for maybe an hour, her lie-in agreed by her and Julian to be well deserved. It was past ten, and she had cleared her schedule for the day while Julian was working, giving her free reign to enjoy the day.

Her heavy eyelids lifted, and she rolled to Julian's side of the bed, smelling his pillow and smiling like a goof. She was falling hard for this guy, and it wasn't subtle. Between research and their other jobs day to day, they spent their time shagging like rabbits; an experience which was often heightened by their slimy alien 'friend'.

After their first date together, which had resulted in Lira admitting she was hosting a sex-obsessed forget-me-not, gifted to her by one of her 'clients', Julian had started to become more and more interested in the practical side of their endeavour. More questions about the way it had effected her, and whether there was room for an 'alternate take' on the subject of alien fucking. If it wasn't so enjoyable to watch him work his way towards it naturally, Lira would have outright asked him to join her on the last trip.

Wait, she thought. The Oozelich isnt in me - which means...

Lira started laughing to herself, giggling into the pillow at the idea that, sometime soon, the gut-residing slimeboy would start to abuse Julian's prostate, stretch him open, and fuck him until he blows. Wherever his meeting was, Lira hoped it was discreet.

Annoyingly, though, thinking about Julian and that slime had quickly gotten Lira in the mood, so she did what she always did on a rest day. She opened up a wall-monitor, and opened the video files from the day before. Julian had sorted the footage under the folder 'CoyleWorms', split conveniently into the separate cameras angles. Lira spent a moment arranging them all to sync up in four windows - two sides for opposite sides, one wrist-mounted, and one drone that was floating over the scene giving her a bird's eye view.

With the footage synced up, Lira got comfy under the covers, naked as the day she was born, one hand laying on her mons, while the other explored her chest, and pressed play.

The four windows showed differing angles of the same scene. It was an old warehouse, disused and forgotten to time, after whatever humans worked there had been moved out. The floor was a concrete base, coated in inches of this mucus and slime that Lira remembered as being oddly warm to the touch. Large floodlights has been installed by a team Julian had hired, as these creatures didn't require light to see, but of course the cameras did.

Geographically, they were just outside what uses to be Inverness, but there was no way to tell that from what was on screen - the warehouse was nondescript, with tall metal walls and strong but rusted rafters crossing the vast cieling. It was huge, and enclosed, which made it a perfect breeding ground for a specific type of alien colony - known to humans as CoyleWorms, they were these massive twenty-foot long, six foot across buggers; they had rubbery, slightly transparent orange flesh which rippled as they moved, dragging themselves through their naturally secreted fluids. The CoyleWorms themselves reminded Lira of sea cucumbers crossed with mealworms, but scaled up to stupid sizes; they had a mouth at one end, surrounded by a ring of soft 'teeth', which Lira had learned felt more like tongues; they didn't have eyes, and instead relied on taste to examine most things - including their mates. As Lira had discovered, or, in the video, was about to discover, the CoyleWorm had a rather... interesting adaptation when it came to its mouth - or, rather, mouths.

'Right,' Lira on the screen said, as the interview had concluded. 'Lets see what you do.'

Lira, in her bed, watched herself approach the fat, cylindrical beast, it's round 'face' reaching up slightly as though to smell her. On screen, Lira reached out to stroke the creature, her fingers contacting the soft fatty flesh. She was dressed in comfortable clothes - an oversized tee, which hung off her shoulder, with a bralet underneath, and stretch-fabric jeans. Her boots, a cheap waterproof material, slopped through the mucus as she moved towards her 'client'.

'The mucus secreted is thick and... not unpleasant to smell,' she narrated, her voice hitching slightly.

The wrist cam on her other hand caught the slight dilation of her pupils, and Lira recalled the rush that went through her at that point of contact. 'Ohh, wow,' she breathed, her hand stroking the worm-like creature. 'Physical contact features an, uhh, immediate effect - arousal, slight dizziness... fuck...'

The CoyleWorm pulled back, and Lira gasped in disappointment as it broke contact, and reared up on its back half, it gaping mouth opening wide, fifteen feet in the air. From the footage, Lira could see how the light bounced through the creature, where it's alien internal systems were located and how they looked; no lungs or heart or brain, however, were visible.

Lira, in the footage, stayed still in awe as the CoyleWorm descended over her, its mouth stopping an inch from the top of her head. She looked up into it, seeing the vacant space inside the beast, it's gastric system (perhaps) illuminated through translucent skin as a thin drip of drool slid off its flesh, past her face and landing in the slime around her ankles. A warm breath showered over her, and Lira watched herself have to physically stop herself from falling, her legs staggering to catch her unprepared form - the lightheadedness that washed over her was accompanied but a thick, unquestionable acceptance. Happiness, even.

'Warm feeling - like butterflies,' commented Lira on the screen, narrating for the cameras the way Julian always got annoyed at her for not-doing. 'S'nice. I feel... '

And then, the worm descended, and enveloped her head.

In bed, Lira sighed happily, knowing that things were about to get good. Through the flesh of the CoyleWorm, Lira could see the silhouette of her head, mouth open in shock and pleasure as whatever hormones this thing secreted worked their way into her. She remembered how her body buzzed, her nerves electrified from within - and in particular how her breasts started to ache, ever so slightly, as a sign of things to come. From the shoulders down, Lira's body was almost still, but for the shaking as her muscles reacted to the confused, interfered signals from her brain. Within the worm, deep inside, Lira could see shifting pale-yellow flesh come alive.

The bird's-eye view displayed the warehouse floor as another worm approached. Almost identical to the one swallowing Lira's head, it came with a few feet before stopping. Waiting.

Lira watched the mouth of the first worm relax and expand, as the space inside the worm expanded; the vacuum pulled Lira in up to her elbows, trapping her upper arms against her body, her forearms waving lazily in the air as the worm held her in place.

'A -uh- suction is pulling me deeper, and there is an empty space inside,' she said, her voice only picked up through the wrist mounted camera, and even then it was muffled.

On screen, it was difficult to tell, but Lira remembered how it felt in there - the warm, cushioning sensation of the strong internal flesh massaging her head. Inside, right now, she was tasting air from inside the creature as it held her there, waiting for what came next, breathing more of those wonderful pheromones in deep.

These creatures, you see, were smarter than they looked. Lira knew that from the translation-assisted negotiation Julian had gone through to set this up. But it was exhilarating for a creature like this, with no human characteristics at all, to be aware enough to know that, if it wanted to fuck Lira as agreed, it needed to strip her first.

The second worm approached, pausing as though thinking to test the validity of their method while Lira was other wise engaged, currently breathing in hormone-laden air which was making her writhe in luscious need before her body had experienced anything particularly sexual, her nerves aroused, nipples pressing into her bralet, her thighs rubbing together as her mouth hung open in a dumb expression inside the worm. Its massive, round mouth hung over Lira's remaining exposed body, her top half sucked into its brethren, and Lira watched the screen in fascination.

Inside the second worm, exposed by the light which would be strange to these things, she saw several shifting layers of flesh and muscle. Inside it, one tube-like appendage rose up, scaling the twenty foot length of its cavity, and met the inside of the mouth. Lira watched as the tube emerged from the mouth, only by an inch or so, before releasing a fine yellow spray. The spray quickly doused Lira, her jeans turning a deep navy, her skin shiny and wet, before retracting into itself.

This next bit, she did remember.

The first worm lifted up, the mouth of the thing raising to be almost ten feet off the ground. Lira, half-swallowed as she was, squeaked in muted surprise as the ground left her, before being quickly replaced by the warm, soft sensation of the second worm's mouth.

'Oh! I'm being lifted up, and, uh, I can feel - what is that?!'

It slithered up her left leg, teasingly slow, the slight suction pulling it inside the alien beast an oddly pleasent sensation.

'Oohhhh, that's nice,' she groaned from inside the first worm, her judgement clouded by the aliens pheromones to highten the delicuous, kinky enjoyment of feeling a monster devour her piece by piece.

It slipped up one leg, pulling her willing limb into it, before her other leg bounced against its face. The creature maneuvered so her right foot was against the circular lips, before jolting up, while sucking her foot into it. In one swift movement, her other leg joined the first, and the muscular ring pulled the worm up her thighs.

'Ohhh what are you doing to me?' Lira heard herself mumble, her top half submerged in the CoyleWorms lips.

Lira watched, absent-mindedly feeling her damp sex and her blushed chest as the scene unfold before her. She watched her body, from both ends, be pulled into the massive creatures, remembering how it felt to have that rippling, hungry pressure sucking at the base of her hips. She watched the second worm shift, the flesh opening slightly, like a seductive mouth swallowing a cock, to pull her upturned buttocks into its shifting body. She heard her own moans, through the monitor, as the pressure on her lower half increased. It felt incredible, she remembered, as her body was sucked and pulled on like snack, and she watched as those muscular layers unfurled deep inside the alien's belly.

The first CoyleWorm encroached on her body further, pulling itself over her tender, aching breasts, so sensitive from the pheromones, and onto her exposed belly as her jumper was pulled into its vacuum-like mouth. Lira groaned as her arms were sucked in, pulled up over her head like she was on a waterslide. She was bent at the waist so both her head and feet were pointed down, as the worms moved upwards to meet at her waistline, and all she could do was writhe in the mind-melting sensations she was being affronted with.

The smell was insatiable - a hardy musk, like masculine sweat, but sweet and surprisingly palatable. It filled her nose, her head, her lungs, and each time she took a breath she knew, reasonably speaking, that there was only a certain amount of air left inside this creature for her to breath. Alas, she kept gulping it down, rational thought being stripped away as she watched those yellow fleshy tubes deep inside this first worm climb upwards at her along the inner walls of the worm.

In bed, Lira sat back against her headboard, her round-nailed fingers slick against her clit as she watched with baited breath - the tubes met Lirad dangling arms, wrapped around the fabric draped over them, and tugged. Easily, due to the nature of the clothing, the top was taken away, down into the depths of the creature below. Her skin, now bare but for her bralet, which didn't do much to insulate her, was shivering as she was held in the soft maw of this creature, while the tubes came back up, looking for more flesh to explore.

The silhouettes from within the second worm, consuming her lower half like a lover sucking a finger, wrapped around her feet. The small tubes enveloped her legs in much the same way the worm itself had, eating her insuch a delicious way, until the two had climbed up her jeans-clad limbs to where they met.

'Oh fuck! Small, tube-like appendages inside the - uhh - CoyleWorms act like hands, pulling and - oh God! - embracing me to take off my- my clothes; they're on my legs, climbing, almost - so close- AHH!'

She moaned as they grazed her sex, slick from the spray, even though the sensation was full and clumsy. Her clothing was stopping her from feeling it enough, and the mouths of the CoyleWorms would allow her hands to unbutton herself, to let them in - and God did she want them in. Funnily enough, it wasn't until she tried to pull the mouth open enough to get out that she realised how fucked she might be if this turned nasty - which was also the thing that tripped the part of her libido that fed off these encounters so heavily. Her submission, her want to be taken by something so strange, so unknown, something powerful and unpredictable which could fuck her for hours, or kill her in a second. Whatever it was, it did it for her, and Lira felt herself grow wet as the tubes tightened around her upper thighs, rubbing her outer labia.

With sudden power, the tube-like appendages yanked down and away, and Lira yelled as her jeans were tugged forcefully down over her bottom, down her thighs to her knees. The tube things adjusted, feeling the blockage that was her boots, and proceeded to undulate strangely, slowly edging the footwear off.

Lira watched herself be shed of clothing, the shoes dropped into the belly of the second worm, then the jeans as they were pulled from her past self like a snake peeling out of its skin. She saw her own hips shaking in anticipation as the tubes revisited her skin, the open ended tentacles kissing their way towards her leaking sex. The wrist-mounted cam caught her past's dreamy expression as she enjoyed the attention.

'They feel like mouths, kissing me - ohhhh that's really niiiiice,' she moaned as the kisses dotted her inner thighs, climbing the soft sensitive areas, gradually getting closer to where Lira wanted - no, needed - them to be.

Within the first worm, which held her aloft so her arms were drooping down into its belly, the tubes started to rise up, three, four, fiver of them - all yellowish and hollow. They stretched and folded their shapes, drawing Lira's distracted eyes, dilated and unfocused as she watched one envelop her left hand. She frowned at the sight of it, the soft tug of a vacuum within, as the kisses on her thighs found her upturned butt. She cooed as the tubes smothered her in loving smooches, while her other hand was taken as well. More reached past her as it found the fabric of her bralet, which it seemed to find intrusive. She couldn't have agreed more, and pulled lightly to get her hands back. The tubes allowed it, and she quickly unfastened the garment, allowing it to drop into the worms deep belly.

Alien tubes slid over her bare toes, and started sliding up her slick legs as her hands were reclaimed. Lira didn't care much, though - she was more concerned that no matter how much she spread her legs, the tubes didn't take the bait.

'Oh, god above,' she whimpered, her voice echoing slightly inside the things gaping stomach. 'Touch me - anything - please!'

In bed, Lirad eyes flicked between camera angles, watching the silhouettes of tubes puckering on her butt cheeks, exploring her now-bare chest, always keeping from the most sensitive parts. Her fingers delved into her slick cavity as she watched, fucking herself to the sounds of her own desperation, her own begging voice.

Then, a gasp, and a pleased, 'FUCK yes!!'

One of the tubes had found her left nipple, swollen and ignored as it was. As soon as the meaty tendril was latched onto her hanging breasts, Lira saw the body expand, creating a deep vacuum inside itself, which pulled delightfully on her nub like a pump - only, the mouth of it felt slick and supple, reacting to her movements to pull her nipple outwards, then press on her breast like a handsy lover. She moaned wantonly as it sucked on her, until a second tube latched onto her other achingly unattended mound, pulling her nipple into its suction-cup mouth with all the dexterity of a tongue and lips.

'They're - oh wow - suckling me, my nipples... feels wonderful... pheromones have made them more sensitive than usual...'

Together, they suckled her, two sloppy, hungry mouths teasing her nipples and pawing at her tits. Lira groaned like a bitch in heat, almost forgetting about the attention her rear was receiving.

'Fuck yes, suck 'em - oh that feels so goooood!'

12