Li's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look so good, in fact, I think I might just take you now and here!" The dirty old man declared. Before Li could react he pounced on her. He straddled Li with his thighs caging her neck, his cock hanging high above her. Li was disgusted to see the unhygienic, unwashed, dirty cock. It hung from a chandelier of dark hair, veiny and musky.

Smegma coated every fold of his long wrinkly rod, especially at the tip. His foreskin foretold many years of funky fungal buildup. It was ages since he had a whore over to clean it for him, so the smegma was well past its welcome.

"Be a dear and clean your boss's cock, would you?" Samuel grinned. "I've got...ahem, a bit of a cheesy build up, as you can see." Samuel explained, flexing his cock for Li to admire. "You've got a tongue. Get to work!"

Li had no choice but to obey. This was her first ever sexual experience, she never pictured it being like this. She brought the tip of her tongue to the rancid smegma, tasting it for the first time. She gagged, but forced herself to pull through. She dragged her tongue up and down Samuel's shaft, lapping up his sweat. Li whined, unable to tolerate the rancid taste.

"Ooh!" Samuel moaned. "Damn, girl. You know just what to do, don't you? A natural slut!" He chuckled. "I knew you were special the moment I laid eyes on you!"

Li blushed. With Samuel's encouragement, she put more vigor into her cleaning of his cock. She began to moan herself, savoring the salty taste.

"Keep going, Li. You're not done til I say you are!" Samuel grinned. Li obeyed, and continued to clean up the copious amounts of filthy smegma that coated his cock. "Such an obedient little bitch." Samuel licked his lips. "I knew you'd make an excellent employee, Li. From the moment I met you, I saw greatness. Aren't you glad I found you?"

Li's heart fluttered, Samuel's charming words only made her want to service him even more. She took in the tip of Samuel's cock, sucking off the encrusted smegma. She moaned, swirling her tongue around the chunky white substance. She swallowed it whole, ignoring the taste. She felt Samuel's cock get harder the more she sucked it, the throbbing member stretching her mouth wide.

"I should have promoted you days ago!" Samuel moaned, pleased with Li's performance. "You're great at sucking cock, babe. Now let's see how well you can handle the same cock in your ass!" He pulled his cock out of Li's mouth, a trail of her saliva still connecting it to her lips.

"Hwuh?" Li asked, not yet processing what Samuel just declared.

Soon enough Samuel was ripping off the panties he just put on her. He threw the fabric to the side and pinned Li down.

"Ah- what!?" Li gasped as Samuel bent her over onto the floor. His hard cock rubbed against her pussy, stimulating her virgin clit. Li whined, face flushing pink with overwhelming embarrassment. "W-wait, Samuel, I'm not ready for this!" She panicked.

"Don't worry, dear. I'll take it slow with you. This is all a part of the promotional process after all. I have to initiate you as one of my top employees, and this is the only way to do so!" He grinned with grim intent.

Samuel hacked up a gob of fresh saliva into the palm of his sweaty hand, rubbing it up and down the shaft of his cock. "You're a virgin, right? Don't worry, I'll be gentle with you, Li dear. I'd never dream of hurting you!"

Li squealed when she felt Samuel ram his cock into her ass with no hesitation. It was inadequately lubed, and much too big for Li's virgin hole. Li bit her lip and moaned, unable to handle the pure agony. He only managed to fit half of his member inside of her, and it was still unbearable pain.

"Ahh!" She cried out, tears streaming down her reddened cheeks. "Please, take it out!" She begged frantically. "I'm not ready for it!" The insides of Li's ass felt like she was on fire.

"Not a chance, babe!" Samuel grinned. He picked up the pace, ramming his engorged cock down Li's virgin asshole. "Your virgin ass needs plenty of training if you want a career here, girly!" He sluggishly thrust his weight forward, fucking Li into submission. "The only way to prepare your ass is to stretch it as wide as possible, right from the start! I'm not wasting any more time!"

Li groaned, overpowered by Samuel's superior strength. He slapped her hard on her round ass as he fucked her mercilessly. Despite his old age, he was full of vigor and spunk. His balls slapped against her virgin pussy, and Li bit her lip as tears rolled down her cheeks. It was unbearably painful, nothing like Li had ever felt before.

Samuel pounded her into the floor, pulling on her hair as her face was forced into the filthy carpet. His giant belly jiggled, sitting heavily on top of Li's delicate back. Li felt like she was going to crack in half at this rate. Suddenly, Samuel flipped her over like a pancake, and she landed on the back of her head with a thud.

Li blinked her eyes open to see Samuel's ugly grin staring down at her, his hands greedily gripping her thighs. He rammed his cock in and out of her sore asshole, increasing his speed.

"Stop- wait!" Li panted. "Slow down, I can't t-take it at this rate!" Li felt like she was on a rollercoaster, her body controlled by forces not her own.

"Silence!" Samuel slapped Li silly straight across the face. Li went dizzy as she recovered from the slap, and almost choked when she felt Samuel slap her again on her pussy. Li held back a whine, scared of what Samuel might do in retaliation.

"You're going to take my cock, that's an order!" Samuel shouted, roughly smacking Li's dripping wet pussy. "I don't care if you're tired, or if it hurts. That's not how it works around here!" Samuel delivered a harsh smack against Li's face, causing a nosebleed. "Understood?!"

"Y-yes! I understand!" Li held back a sob, nodding her head. Blood dribbled down her chin as she looked up at Samuel with pleading eyes.

"Good girl!" Samuel spanked Li's clit once more to drive home the point.

Samuel's gut slammed against Li, pushing her against the floor as he fucked into her hard. He was stretching her anus open with ease, sliding his gargantuan cock in and out. All Li could do was writhe on the carpet as he plowed her.

"Fuck, I'm close, Li!" Samuel announced, letting out a gnarly five second long fart as he pounded the young girl's ass. "Augh, fuck! I'm gonna fill your virgin ass full of my cum, babe!"

All Li could do was cry, waiting for it to all be over. Her anus stretched open painfully as Samuel thrust his entire length inside of her. Samuel let his mouth hang open wide with a moan of perversion. Carnal relief rushed over him as he finally reached climax, Li's anus hugging his dick tight.

A burning sensation of fiery hot cum burst inside of Li's rectum. Samuel moaned, overwhelmed by the pleasure of his sticky release. Steamy cum leaked from her anus as Samuel's cock softened inside of her. Li was relieved to feel his cock shrink inside of her, offering some mercy to her sore backside. He removed his cock from Li's anus, partially prolapsed from the rough fucking.

Li's anus puffed open on its own accord, letting out built up air. It farted out Samuel's cum, her anus looking significantly more loose than before.

Plffrrrnftftftft!

Li blushed intensely, avoiding eye contact with Samuel. Even though he countlessly ripped ass in front of her many times, it was still humiliating for her to lose control of her body like this. Her anus was loose and flappy, letting out disgusting air and cum. She didn't feel like she was in control of her body anymore- as if it was now being dictated by Samuel's will.

PFFFFFUUFUFUFUFUUFUTUTUTTUT!!

Li hid her face into the floor, her blush spreading all across her face. More gas escaped from her sphincter, eliciting laughter from Samuel.

"Ha! What a gas!" Samuel remarked with a tear in his eye. "You're takin' after your old man, Li!" The bastard beamed with pride. "I guess I fucked some farts into ya, didn't I?" He snickered, scratching his ass. His cock was now limp, but even now as it hung soft between his legs, its size intimidated Li- and made her clit perk up with fear and delight.

"Samuel..." Li whimpered, barely able to pick herself up. "I can't take it anymore. I need a break. Your cock did too much damage to my ass..."

"You thought my cock was bad?" Samuel scoffed. "Oh, think again, Li!" He cackled, flexing his large fist before her. Grabbing a bottle of lube he massaged his fist, spreading the goop all over. He placed his hard, hairy knuckles right at the entrance of her abused asshole. It took Li a moment to understand just what Samuel was hinting at.

"W-wait..." Li stuttered. "Please, no. I don't think I can handle that! Anything but that!"

"You'll learn to love it, Li." Samuel grinned, pushing his lubed knuckles into Li's gaped anus. It tickled Li at first, causing her to giggle. She bit her lip in pain soon after, as Samuel managed to push in the entirety of his fist into her asshole. She winced when he pulled it out, and she blushed when she felt the air escape from her asshole. The puff sounds loud enough for both to hear.

Samuel smiled, amused with the damage he put Li's ass through. His mind ran rampant with thoughts of what he could do to her next.

Samuel rammed his entire fist into Li's abused ass again, and again. Over and over. He filled her rectum with his clenched fist, flexing his knuckles. He opened up his fist slightly while he was still inside of her, pushing Li to her limits. The girl let out a pained scream, any feeling left in her ass was now gone. Samuel rapidly fisted her anus, turning it inside out and causing Li to moan uncontrollably.

It made a loud squelching noise, a sound Li never heard her body make before, and it worried her.

Li's rectal walls felt tight around Samuel's fist, they suctioned around him, moving with his arm as he punched in and out of her. He didn't want to stop anytime soon, and his goal was to put Li through Hell. Utter anal annihilation was what Samuel was after, and he wouldn't stop till he turned her ass inside out!

Li couldn't hold back her screams any longer. She let out an ear piercing cry, clawing at the carpet like a desperate animal. Samuel's cock tingled with pure delight when he heard her agonized cries. Finally, Samuel ripped his fist out, prolapsing Li's anus in the process.

"You're proving to be quite the excellent little toy, my dear Li." Samuel grinned wickedly. "Sure, you're a bit of a whiner. But no one's perfect, after all." He tutted. "As a reward for your preservation, I'll grant you the taste of my piss." He announced with a snap of his fingers. "Now open your mouth for your master! His bladder is about to explode!"

Li opened her mouth as ordered, eyes half lidded. She was utterly defeated, not even caring that Samuel was about to use her mouth as his own personal urinal. She leaned forward, returning her mouth to Samuel's cock once again. Her lips were wrapped around his soft member, sucking on it tenderly.

After grunting out a wretched fart, Samuel released a hot stream of piss down her throat. Li moaned, swallowing every last drop of Samuel's steaming hot piss. His urine was pungent and smelled fishy, it had a strong chemical taste. Li loudly gulped it all down, fondling Samuel's heavy testicles in the process.

Samuel tipped his head back in relaxation. He had never felt so content, relieving himself in the mouth of the future mother of his children. Life had never been so good!

Li gargled on Samuel's hot, toxic piss. She choked it all down while sucking on Samuel's dick, struggling to do both. He finally released himself from her mouth, allowing Li the sweet relief that she needed. She coughed and sputtered, laying in a crumpled heap on the floor.

"Well Li, I must say, you've done excellent for your first time." Samuel chuckled. "Take some time to get yourself cleaned up. I'll be coming back again soon after lunch. We'll continue the promotional process then!" Samuel said before slamming the door shut.

Li laid on the floor, utterly changed, knowing she'll never be the same after this.

~~~~

Just as promised, Samuel came back to his office after a few hours.

"Damn, what a delicious meal." Samuel belched, his button up shirt stained with various sauces. He caught sight of Li, sitting on his sofa. He saw that she managed to clean herself up and put her regular clothes back on- much to Samuel's chagrin.

"What's this? I don't recall giving you permission to take your uniform off." Samuel shook his head with disappointment. "Ah well, plenty of time to correct that behavior now that I'm back from lunch!" He rubbed his hands together with anticipation. "Get down on your knees, Li. You're gonna help me with my indigestion!" Samuel pulled his pants down, revealing stained underwear. "You can start by getting these underpants off of me. I'm too tired to bend over and pull 'em off myself."

Li gulped, hesitantly following Samuel's orders. She peeled off his underwear, and the smell multiplied tenfold. Li gagged on the odor, seeing stars.

"I've taken your breath away, it seems!" Samuel chuckled. He turned around and presented his bare ass to Li, pale and hairy. Each of his asscheeks were bigger than her head, proving how big his bowel movements could be.

"Well, don't be shy, Li. Get to it!" Samuel burped.

Li hesitated, not sure what 'it' was.

"What...Do you want me to do, exactly?" She asked with a lump in her throat. She sucked him off, drank his piss, and let him use her ass. What could he possibly have her do next to top that?

"Why, I want you to clean my sweaty asshole, of course!" Samuel beamed. "I normally have trouble going to the bathroom this time of day. So now your job is to use that tongue of yours to encourage my shit to come out!"

Li couldn't believe what she was hearing. Of all the degrading treatments she expected to be put through, this was not one of them.

Regardless, she had a job to do. Li reached forward to spread apart Samuel's ass cheeks. His anus was dark brown and hairy, hardened shit stuck to the walls of his anal opening. His crater-like anus taunted her with its stench, beckoning her to lick it. Bracing herself, Li held her breath and stuck out her tongue, taking a taste of the forbidden fecal fruit. She immediately wretched, the bitter taste overwhelming her.

"Too spicy for ya, huh?" Samuel chortled. "That's probably the Indian food I had yesterday. Or maybe the Mexican meal I had today. Either way, you'll get used to it. Now put that tongue back where it belongs, bitch!"

Li ignored her discomfort and returned to her duty. She had to restrain herself from gagging when she smelled the odor emanating from between Samuel's crusty ass cheeks. It was obvious enough he didn't wipe after shitting, the shit stuck to his anal hair was proof enough.

Li stuck her tongue out, faintly making contact with Samuel's winking anus. A gnarly blast of gas immediately greeted Li. She sputtered as the gas blew her hair back, flecks of fecal matter landing on her glasses. She immediately whined with disgust.

"Excuse me!" Samuel hollered with laughter. Li rolled her eyes with a frown and went back to licking.

Li gagged, the bitter taste of his unwashed anus was getting to her. The fumes that emanated from his crusty hole were clouding around her in a confusing haze. Regardless, she persisted in licking his anus, just as he requested. Li pressed her tongue against the opening of Samuel's asshole, swirling it around and tasting his natural musk.

"How about you gimme a kiss?" Samuel requested cheekily. He swayed his hips from side to side, flirtatiously propositioning Li. Li wanted nothing more than to vomit, but she obeyed Samuel's orders regardless.

Li sloppily french kissed Samuel's winking brown hole, lovingly making out with it as she forced her tongue as far inside as she could.

"Ooh, that's it!" Samuel moaned. "Keep swirling your tongue around, just like that!" Samuel commanded. "Yeah, keep doing it! I feel my shit coming out- ohh yeah, baby!" He grunted, trying to force out the shit that was clogging his anus.

His large gut churned lustily. Samuel's stomach had more hair than his head, and was tantamount to his mighty mean mountainous shits.

GuRgLe!~

Samuel let out a phlegmy grunt, massaging his massive belly. It's guttural mating call was letting the bountiful bastard know- a big turd was 'bout to blow.

"Are you ready, bitch?" He said to Li, bracing his fists as he forced out the fecal matter. Its rancid tip breeched Samuel's slimy, puckered hole.

"N-no! I don't think I am!" Li panicked. "Wh-what do you want me to do?!"

"Eat it, of course!" Samuel cackled. "Suck it out of me, dissolve it in your mouth!"

Li's eyes widened. "I don't think I'm ready for that. Please, I need more time to prepare!" She begged. First he made her drink his piss- now this?!

"No time left, I am afraid!" Samuel tutted, sweat forming on his brow as he forced out the head of the turd. "This brown baby's bound to be born, no matter what! Get ready, Li! Urggh!"

Li reluctantly obeyed her boss's commands. She leaned forward and opened her mouth, allowing access for the shit to enter. The tapered end of the turd began to enter between her open jaw, falling on her tongue. Li whined with disgust and her eyes bulged out of her head as soon as she tasted it. Bitter and meaty, the thick turd was heavy on Li's tongue. Li began to wretch uncontrollably, but Samuel reprimanded her.

"Don't be a drama queen!" Samuel belched. "Quit your gagging, and start sucking!"

Li choked back tears and obeyed her master, forcing herself to persevere. Every single one of her ten thousand taste buds was in pure agony. The bitter taste was nauseating, the smell dizzying. Li felt her head get light as she welcomed more of the turd into her mouth. The shit got thicker and thicker the more it exited his hole and entered her mouth.

The cylindrical shit filled Li's throat, the edges began to stretch her lips. It was almost painful, Li could barely fit the fat hog of a shit in her mouth. The obese middle aged man was far past his prime, debatable if he ever had one, but damn did he know how to shit!

PLORP, PLARP, PRRRPRRPORORPPPRP!!

More farts erupted from the volcano that was Samuel's anus. The stinky air fogged up Li's glasses, temporarily blinding her. Despite not being able to see, Li continued to suck off the turd like the good girl she was.

The large log exited him lewdly, squelching loudly the entire way out. It lodged itself further and further down Li's mouth, soon hitting her gag reflex. Li sobbed, salty tears streaming down shit streaked cheeks. She wrapped her lips around the turd, and tried to be strong. Regardless of her attempts, the girl gagged helplessly.

Samuel's turd was as thick and smelly as his cock. She bobbed her head back and forth, sucking on the shit like it was a dick.

"Mmphgghgh..." Was all Li managed to gurgle out in response when Samuel farted in her face. The gaseous blast blew her hair back and fogged up Li's glasses. She frowned, moving closer to Samuel's anus. She sucked on his hard turd like a popsicle. Li gagged, cried, and struggled. All factors helping propagate Samuel's boner.

Precum gushed from the tip of Samuel's cock like a waterfall. He was so incredibly turned on from just listening to the young girl's whimpers, he didn't even realize he was almost done shitting. The turd was long and formidable, sneaking out of Samuel's anus like a snake. Li bobbed her head back and forth, acclimating to the long length of his turd. It was just as long as Samuel's cock- perhaps even bigger. The shit traveled down her throat and past her uvula. Tears stung Li's eyes and she wished she could just swallow it all at once and get it over with. The turd's journey out of Samuel's hairy asshole was almost complete. The last few inches were always the most stubborn to shit out.