Lisa and David Pt. 01

Story Info
Lisa and David get frisky.
4k words
4.49
8.1k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,843 Followers

David Warner drove his vehicle along the dark highway, heading for the spot. He thought about what a lucky guy he was, being 18 years old, and having his smoking hot 18-year-old girlfriend, sitting next to him. He'd really hit the jackpot with Lisa Talbot.

Next to him, Lisa Talbot was feeling the tingles of lust zipping deep inside her pink tunnel. She loved going out with David, he was a nice guy, not like most of the guys in school, immature little bitches, and she didn't even give those horny little fuckers the time of day. Ever since she'd given her first blowjob, the day after she turned 18, to David, she knew he was the right guy.

The car slowed, and David carefully parked the car off the highway, on a roadside turnout. The highway was a secondary road, that had been bypassed by the interstate that had been built several years ago. The only cars that drove along this highway during the day were few and far between, at night, it was pretty well completely deserted.

The full moon was up, illuminating the scene. Lisa had stripped down to just her tight lacy pink panties even before the car had rolled to a stop. They were parked out in the boonies, David had a 1962 Chrysler, with a big front bench seat, and David thought it would be fun to do it in a car. Before he could ask her whether she wanted to do it in the front or back seat, Lisa grinned at him

"Sweetheart, let's do it outside. You still have that blanket from the beach weekend, don't you?"

David did indeed, he was at the trunk, and he pulled it out. Lisa led the way, he was mesmerized by the sight of her, naked save for the thin strip of her thong wedged between the cheeks of her ass, as he followed her through the trees. They entered a clearing, where the trees formed a large circle, and he laid out the blanket.

Lisa was fired by lust, she was now on the Pill, and this was going to be their first bareback fuck. She'd been eager for it, to get the hot rush of his sperm splashing all over her cervix, instead of having to be shot into a condom. She wiggled her hips sexily at him as she shimmied out of her thong, twirled it around a finger, and tossed it into the grass. She was so hot, she could smell herself, her pussy a gushing, swirling vortex of lust-fired juices.

David quickly stripped, his 8 inches rock hard and ready. This was going to be fucking fantastic, they'd finally be able to do it bareback, now that she was on the pill.

Lisa took to her hands and knees, and purred, "Oh yeah baby, I'm so hot, ride me doggy style, and fill my hungry pussy with a hot, steamy load of cum."

Taking position behind her, David lined up his prick. Going to fuck her cunt, no condom in the way, played through his mind, and he nudged against her.

Lisa growled with pleasure as she felt her tight pussy lips being parted, and her tight walls being split open, as David's hard-driving 8 inches of fucking pleasure was slammed to the balls in her hungry, horny cunt. Her tight pussy walls eagerly massaged it and her girl juices bathed the entire shaft with hot liquid juices. Umm, god that felt good, he pulled back and slammed it in again.

"Fuck, fuck, it feels so good, keep fucking me baby, make me cum!"

David was happy to do so, reaming his girlfriend, he gripped her hips, and really laid his wood into her eagerly accepting pussy. This was David's favorite position, taking her from behind, Lisa's tight, snug cunt gave him maximum stroking this way, and with his cock no longer wrapped in latex, holy fuck it felt fantastic, and he felt the head of his cock hitting deep, her tight muscles gripping at him, as he drove in and out of her rhythmically stroking pussy.

Lisa was pumping back, wantonly rotating her hips as she drove back against the plunges of his cock. This was the first time they had done it bareback, now that she was on the Pill, no more condoms, he could flood her womb, and she eagerly wanted to feel the hot rush of thick sperm. She tossed her head back, cooing and purring with pleasure, the feel of David's 8 inches of eager rock-hard cock plunging wetly up between her open thighs was nothing short of spectacular. Lisa kept eagerly driving her hips backward to meet the hot rushes of David's cock taking her. She moaned and arched her back as she rotated her buttocks around and around in sexual need, grinding her greedily clinging fuck-hole back over David's surging cock plunging into her.

*****

At the edge of the clearing, a figure was watching. Mark Watson, David's roommate, was watching the proceedings. When David started going with Lisa, Mark was hoping that he might get to share her charms. David was a great pal, and Mark had asked him to see if Lisa might be up for a three-way. When Mark was out at work, David casually mentioned the idea to Lisa, she had thrown a flood of cold water on that idea.

Mark was disappointed, to say the least, Lisa was like a wet dream come true. Every time he saw her, he had to conceal the hard, horny bulge of his cock. Lisa was five foot eight, about 130 pounds, with shoulder-length golden honey color hair, jade green eyes, nice smooth complexion. Firm, upright breasts, such nice grapefruit-sized mounds, her nipples always seemed to be erect, and he'd seen her pokies more than a few times. Her tummy was flat, hips with a sexy curve, sleek, full legs, and he had seen, many times, how her rump had a graceful curve, perky and smooth. When they'd been at the beach, and he'd seen how blazingly hot she'd been in that polka dot bikini, he'd had that great vision front and center as his stroke off fantasy.

David was disappointed too, the idea of Lisa taking on him and Mark at the same time, a dual penetration, had been a major fantasy of his. His pal Mark had saved his life during a fight where they'd been jumped after coming out of a 7-11. Mark knew self-defense, he'd easily put down the hood attacking him, and just before some thug was going to shove a knife into David's guts, Mark had grabbed the bastard's arm, bent it back until they heard a snap of breaking bone, and the attacker's scream of pain. Mark had smashed his fist into the bastard's face, and he went down like a sack of wet leather, and they'd gotten the fuck out of there.

David came up with the idea of Mark watching them going at it. It had been easy to set up, David had told Mark beforehand about where they were going to be parked, and Mark had the idea of riding his bicycle up there, hiding it in the trees that lined the roadsides, and waiting in the shadows. It was going to be a full moon, and the light from the full moon should light up the scene. When he had seen that 62 Chrysler pull up, and park, before he could scurry over, he'd seen Lisa, almost totally naked, get out of the car. The full moon lit up her body, holy fuck, she was out of this world gorgeous. He'd watched, as David took out the blanket, and he'd followed at a distance. The clearing was perfect, the full moon lit it up perfectly.

Jeez, Lisa was so fucking hot, his cock had surged up. Seeing her thong just a few steps away, he crept closer, picked it up, and hurried back to the tree line. He saw the juices of her lust patterning the crotch, he held them to his nose and took a deep breath. The scent of Lisa's aroused pussy, a hot, peppery, musky smell permeated the crotch, and he dropped his pants, letting his swollen 8 inches out for air.

Lisa was panting with pleasure, as David's cock was pounding her pussy, long, deep and hard. Mmmm, fuck it felt good, David's cock always filled her up, made her pussy feel so stuffed, she adored the feeling of getting her hungry hole stuffed full on each plunge. She felt the surges prickling deep inside, oh yeah, she could feel the building pressure. The grunts and growls from her boyfriend, she knew those sounds so well, his cock was getting ready to explode.

Over by the treeline, Mark was stroking his 8-inch meat, god, this was a hundred times hotter than any porno video. Live fucking, by his buddy's super hot girlfriend, what a sight. All the hot sounds, the wet slap of their sweating bodies smacking together, the wet juicy squelch of Lisa's juicy pussy being pounded by David's cock, his friend's grunts, and Lisa's grunts, growls, and squeals of pleasure as David plowed that hot furrow, oh fuck, he was ready to explode.

Lisa felt the surges of lust spiraling up from her womb, and her pussy tightened down and began a series of rippling contractions up and down David's cock shaft.

"Oh yes baby, ram my cunt, I'm cumming, oh fuck, cream me, cream my fucking cunt, fuck MEEEEEEE!"

Lisa shrieked with pleasure as she felt her pussy explode, pulsing over and over around David's cock, he grunted, let out a roar, and his cock erupted. He felt his cock spurting crazily, god, rope after rope was fired into the gripping heat, he felt like his head was going to fly off, he was almost dizzy from the sensation of his first bareback fuck.

Lisa felt a rush of wetness being pumped all over her sugar walls, David's cock was pumping a flood, he buried himself, and Lisa felt him pierce her cervix, and she felt more blooming heat, deep in her womb, as his cock painted the walls of her pill protected baby chamber. The flood of hot spunk made her orgasm again, her pussy rippling up and down his shaft, milking his prick as he sprayed her cunt with his hot sperm, hungry for every drop.

*****

Mark had held on until Lisa's body began to buck, her shrieks of orgasm had taken him over. His cock started to pulse, a geyser of hot, white cum shot out of his cock, he was imagining himself fucking Lisa, his cock being the one to flood that sizzling snatch. Her shrieks and cries of orgasm helped along his fantasy, and he came like never before, his cock pulsed over and over with thick, hot rushes of cum, making a sizable puddle on the ground in front of him.

As all three started to slide down from their orgasmic high, Mark tossed Lisa's panties back to where they had been laying. He was all ready to clear out when he saw Lisa turn her body around, as David stood up. Lisa was on her knees, her eyes fixed on David's still hard cock. David's cock was soaked with her juices, and she wanted to suck that hard stalk.

"Oh yeah, bring that nice hard prick over here, my cousin Mandi says that there's something so hot and slutty about taking a cock that just came all over my pussy into my mouth and sucking it clean, let me suck it, baby."

David obliged, and grunted as he felt her lips around his cock head, her tongue caressing, then he let out a louder grunt as she swallowed him down in one gulp. Lisa looked into David's face as she took his prick balls deep into her mouth and sucked him. Lisa loved the sensation of soft silky skin over a hard prick going in and out of her mouth.

Lisa felt her mouth moisten up with a rush of saliva, and she eagerly applied her cock sucking ability to David's cock. Lisa knew what she was doing, her lips were full and lush, true cocksucker lips, and David let her take his cock at her own pace, watching her head bobbing back and forth, as she got into the rhythm. She grasped his balls, gently tugging and toying with them, eager to work his nuts up to another gush of hot, tasty whitewash, making him moan as he rode wetly in and out of her wet, sucking lips.

*****

Watching Lisa give hot head to David got Mark's cock back up, and he grasped his shaft and started to stroke again, what a gold mine. He could hear Lisa sucking and slurping all over David's cock, he imagined that it was his cock that Lisa was sucking on. He hoped that David would continue his relationship with Lisa, she was a great fantasy to stroke off to. When they'd been at the beach, and he'd seen how blazingly hot she'd been in that polka dot bikini, holy fuck, the way her bikini bottoms were tightly wrapped around her buttocks, outlining every smooth, soft curve. Mark could see the crack of her ass clearly defined by the tight hug of the fabric, and the press of her bottoms against the soft smooth plane of her pussy region had given him a raging hard-on. He'd done his best to hide his throbbing boner, that night, he'd given free rein to the vision, front and center as his stroke off fantasy. And now, the remembered visions of Lisa and David fucking like lust-driven animals, her growling at David to cream her fucking cunt, and now seeing what an expert cock-sucker she was, ummm, he had a brain full of sexy sights to use as stroke off visions. God, what a wet dream personified. He felt his cock starting the tingles already, oh yeah, fuck, this was great.

*****

Lisa was in the classic subservient cock sucker position, it made her feel wanton and wicked like she was being forced to service a hard, arrogant cock. She felt huge globs of cum start to slide out of he pussy, running down the insides of her thighs in wet, sticky streams. She reached down, cupped her pussy, and started masturbating, furiously frigging herself, as David's cock pistoned back and forth, her mouth a wet grip, her tongue painting swirls all over his shaft.

Lisa could feel her pussy throbbing with lust, and she started to polish her straining clit, and that was all it took. Grunting and growling around his cock, she felt her pussy fill with a huge rushing wave of orgasm, and her mouth tightened down, giving David the tightest, hottest blowjob he'd ever gotten.

"Fuck, oh yeah, gonna cum, gonna fill your mouth baby, yeah, fuck YEEAAAHH!!!"

With one more thrust, his cock started exploding between the tight grip of her crimson lips, and Lisa eagerly savored his cum, her body shivering in erotic fulfillment as his cock fired out 4 thick ropes, filling her mouth before she let the rich cream pour down her throat.

*****

Watching them go at it took Mark with them as he imagined Lisa's mouth around his prick, eagerly sucking his balls dry. His cock shot off three streams of cum, joining the sizeable puddle he had already dumped out, as he dreamed about painting the insides of Lisa's hot sucking mouth with streams of hot jism.

As the rush of orgasmic feeling started to clear, Mark backed away slowly, melting back deeper into the trees. He straightened up, let out a long, deep breath of relief, and tucked his package back into his trousers, zipping up and leaning against the trees, letting out a long sigh of satisfaction. He went deeper into the trees, retrieved his bicycle, and set out for their apartment.

*****

Back in the clearing Lisa retrieved her panties, and pulled them on, wiggling her hips, her perfect tush pointed at David, so he could watch that lucky thong strap get wedged between the perfect cheeks. David enjoyed the sight of an almost fully naked Lisa, leading the way back to the car, walking with a shimmy that she knew turned him on. It would be easy to get him all nice and hard again, so he could fuck her one more time tonight, she wanted her still twitching pussy to get a refill.

Back in the car, Lisa purred, "Take me, home baby, then park around the back, so you can fuck me again, my tight little pussy wants to get another filling of your hot cream!"

With that kind of incentive, they soon rolled up behind the house that Lisa lived in with her Aunt and Uncle. Behind the garage, deep in the shadows, David guided the car to a stop, Lisa pulled off her top, slipped out of her panties, leaving just her short red skirt on. She quickly unzipped David's trousers, shoved them down with his shorts, his cock was growing back quickly. A little hot mouth, and swirling tongue action brought him back up to full glory, and squatting over his lap, Lisa eagerly mounted up.

As Lisa slid down, David could feel his cock penetrate her, sliding into a slick tunnel of tight, squeezing heat. He groaned as she took him in, pumping her hips down to take him in balls deep. Lisa grunted, she loved getting stuffed full on the first thrust, she stuck her tits in his face, grunting and purring as David went wild on his tits, sucking, licking, and gently nipping, making her nipples swollen, reddened, rock hard bumps of pleasure. Oh yeah, that made her pussy creamy slick, and wet, surrounding his cock with a rush of hot juices. She tossed her head back, her movements picking up speed. Oh yeah, it felt so good, he could get hard so quickly, and last a good long time, she smiled, eager to take advantage of his stamina, and she settled in for a ride.

Her pussy wrenched wildly, spasms racing up and down, she howled, "Yes, oh fuck I'm cumming, fuck me, fuck me, yes, yes, yes, YES!!"

She let the blissful rush of orgasm sweep through her, David was still hammering deep inside her, she felt another orgasm rise up quickly, and she was into a multi-orgasm spiral. Lisa rode that wonderful cock to orgasm after orgasm, cumming over and over again until she was almost dizzy. Fuck, it felt like she was about to shake apart, as she sailed from one orgasm to another.

David had never felt such exquisite tightness, her pussy was the ultimate gripping receptacle, cumming over and over, fiery hot, moist, and oh so tight, it sucked and milked non-stop at his throbbing shaft, making the hot spunk churn in his balls. The sucking, milking action finally brought David over.

As Lisa pushed down hard, shuddering in another climax, David grunted and growled out "Fuck YEEAAAHHH!" as he reached his peak. Lisa's pussy was clamped tightly around his aching prick, spasming wildly, he grabbed her hips, pulling her down tight against his groin, his body bucking upwards as he felt the rush. His cock let loose, jetting a fresh load of thick cream, bathing her cervix with a fresh coating deep inside her. Lisa's spasming tightness milked his throbbing cock greedily, draining his balls deep into her inner depths, sucking every last drop out of his cock.

After they parted, Lisa went to bed, still feeling his cum deep inside her, mmmm, that felt so nice. Bareback fucking was awesome, getting marked by his cum, deep inside, made her feel so damn sexy. God, it was like her lust wouldn't stop, she stripped off her panties and T-shirt, lay back naked, and started to masturbate, Mmmmm, it felt so good, having his cream inside while she stroked her eager, horny pink folds. She could smell her lust, her fingers starting to make wet squishes as her juices bubbled forth. She rode that, feeling the wave building, oh yes, so nice.

*****

Just outside her door, her Uncle Bill was watching, eyes wide and cock rock hard. He'd heard her come in, and had just intended to tap on her door and welcome her back home after her date. The door had been slightly ajar, when he saw his 18-year-old niece, stretched out, naked and horny, masturbating wildly. A few steps away from her nakedly bald pussy, he watched as her fingers were pumping in and out furiously, fingers of the other hand polishing over her stiff, dark pink clit. The wet squish of her finger fucking combined with her soft grunts and cries of pleasure, holy fuck, it was one of the most erotic things he'd ever seen in his life, his cock felt as hard as tempered steel.

*****

Lisa felt the rush, oh yeah, her body was trembling wildly, she hissed out, "Yes, oh yes!" as she felt the glorious wave consume her, so fucking good, her body shaking, soft cries of pleasure sounding, as her Uncle drank his fill, watching until her body gave one last shudder, and she relaxed back down, letting out soft sighs of contentment.

*****

Bill quickly withdrew, and hurried back to the bedroom, his wife Janey was going to get a hard boning, he really needed to burn off what he had just seen by pumping his built-up lust into the pink hole of his sexy wife. His wife was still hot and sexy at the age of 38, they had an active sex life, and he knew that once he caressed her body into a heated state, she'd be eager for it.

In bed, Janey's movements in her sleep had caused her short, baby-doll nightgown to bunch up, to just below her breasts. Oh yeah, Bill slid in, his hand slid over her chest, cupping her breasts, softly tweaking her nipples. He felt them stiffen up under his fingers, and soft moans as he slid his hand down her belly, and started to stroke gently at her tight pussy lips. He heard another soft moan, then a trickle of juices slicked her up. Bill grinned, he knew what that meant, and he kept up the stroking.

groomleader
groomleader
2,843 Followers
12