Lisa at the Soccer Tournament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, thank you sir. Glad to be appreciated. I really do think it is time for me to go to bed now. I am going to hold you to that promise coach. Beth better be starting tomorrow and play at least 70 minutes," she said smiling. She then started walking slowly towards the bedroom, making sure to give the guys an ample view of her behind.

"Oh, yeah, sure, sure." Mark was still staring at her ass and could barely form any words.

"Wait Lisa. What will it take to lose the outfit and recreate the photo?" asked Tim. And here it was. Tim had finally and overtly taken things to the line that I was sure Lisa would not cross.

Lisa let out small chuckle, stopped and turned around halfway. In responding to Tim, she did not sound mad or annoyed at all. She was actually smiling and appeared to be happy and complemented with the request, almost like she was expecting it and would have been disappointed if it had not been made. "Wow. You sure are persistent, but it's not happening. Some things are for Mike's eyes only. Based on what I read tonight, I am pretty sure he will enjoy hearing about this little show I just put on, but no more until I talk to him first." Wait. What did that mean. Does that mean she would be willing to do more if I was ok with it? Was there more in our future? Holy Shit! Who was this woman? Well, I was soon to find out.

"All right. I guess we will all just make do with the picture if we can't see the real thing live," said Tim as he pulled out his phone. He was obviously opening up the nude photo of Lisa.

"Oh my god! How did you get that on your phone?" she shrieked and started walking towards Tim rapidly. This made here breasts jiggle in a most enticing way, which was not lost on any of the guys, or me in the balcony.

"I air dropped it to my phone as soon as I saw it before showing it to the guys."

"Did you send it to anyone? Please say no."

"Well yeah, just all the guys here. Plus, my cousin Billy, my boss Phil, and all the other dads on the team. Not too many people."

"What! Are you crazy?"

"Just kidding. Only the guys here."

"You all can't keep that on your phones. Please delete it. Please."

"Well, the offer still stands then."

"What offer?"

"You reenact the photo for us, and we delete it from our phones."

Lisa got quiet and was obviously thinking. Was she really going to do this? Was she being blackmailed or using Tim's offer as an excuse to do what she really wanted to do in the first place? She looked around, almost like she was hoping for some divine intervention. I guess I could have snuck out of the bedroom, went to the hallway, and come back in through the living room door, acting like I just arrived and put a stop to all this. But I was glued to my spot on the balcony, unable to move and barely able to breath. A big part of me, bigger than I had ever realized, really wanted to see this. I guess, deep down, I really did want the cheating wife stories to become a reality for Lisa.

"Come on Lisa. What's the big deal?" Tim said with a smile before Lisa could get angry. "It is not like we haven't seen you naked already. In fact, I can safely say that all of us are intimately familiar with that photo by now. Erasing it will be difficult since it will be gone forever, but well worth it for the real thing. Plus, we can all tell based on those nipples that are practically poking out of your top that showing yourself off just now turned you on. Don't you want to do more? Don't you want to get off while we all watch?" Tim's voice got very low and persuasive. He knew what Lisa really wanted and was giving her the push she needed to get there mentally.

She looked around once again. Then sighed in resignation. "Ok," she said quietly. "I did not have 'get naked and masturbate in front of Tim, Brad, George, and Coach Mark' in my bingo card tonight, but I guess my story to Mike tomorrow will be even more interesting. I hope he realizes what I do to make his fantasies come true." She put an extra emphasis on 'fantasies' when she said this. She was trying to justify her decision by saying that she was doing this for me. But her eyes, breathing, hell, her entire demeanor, clearly showed that she wasn't doing it just for me. She wanted to do this. She really wanted to do this.

Once she decided to go ahead with it, it was like a switch went on inside her. She was, all of a sudden, full of confidence, brimming with sexuality. She started to walk to the bedroom with an obvious wiggle to her hips.

"I guess if we are truly going to reenact the photo, we need to move to the bedroom where it was taken. Follow me boys," she said almost seductively.

They followed her quietly. All four were smiling like the cat that ate the canary. They could not believe what was happening was actually happening. No one spoke for fear of breaking the spell and having Lisa change her mind.

Lisa began by propping up the pillows to the back of the bed just like in the photo. She was making sure to move slowly and bend over in ways that extenuated her ass and legs. Like I said, it was like a switch was turned on and she was no longer Lisa the wife and mom. She was all of a sudden Lisa the sex goddess.

Once the pillows were propped, she turned to the guys and shyly said "here we go, before I lose my nerve" and slowly began to remove her tank top. She made sure to pause a bit right before the bottom of the tank top cleared her nipples, giving the guys ample time to admire her sexy tummy and the bottom of breasts. Once the tank top came off, she quickly threw it at Tim and blew him a kiss. As this was the first time they guys were seeing her naked tits, her actions were met with a chorus of "Wows."

She smiled sexily. "You like what you see?" She then gently cupped her breasts from the bottom and sensually caressed them, giving her nipples quick little tweaks.

"Oh my god! Wow! Amazing"

She then turned her back to them and bent down slowly, keeping her legs straight. This had the effect of making her little red shorts extra tight and clingy to her ass. All four guys let out sighs at this amazing sight. She then grabbed the waist of her shorts and very slowly started to lower them. You can tell she was already very excited as the crotch of the shorts stuck to her apparently wet pussy for a split second before letting go. As each inch of her crack and gorgeous ass was revealed, the guys' breathing got noticeably shallower. Finally, after what seemed like at least 10 or 15 seconds, the shorts were all the way down on the floor with Lisa practically touching her toes. As she stood in front of the guys bent over, you could clearly see her glistening labia sticking out between her shapely ass cheeks. It was incredible. I almost came in my pants right then. I am sure the rest of the guys felt the same way. She might have been reluctant earlier in the evening, but she was clearly on a sexual high right now and was looking forward to putting on a show for the guys.

Lisa then slowly stood up straight and stepped out of her shorts. She then sat on the bed and scooted back to the pillows she had propped up. She kept he knees closed and slightly bent, hiding her inner folds from their sight. She then gently caressed her breasts again and then slowly moved her hands down, first to the sides of her breast and then over her stomach, towards her mound. You could hear a pin drop in the room. The only sound was the heavy breathing of the four guys and Lisa.

"Oh guys," she said coyly.

"Yes?"

"Before we begin, I need to see you all erase that photo permanently and no one, and I mean, no one hears about this. Are we clear?"

Wow! She had not begun yet. If the actual show was going to be half as good as the pre-show these guys and I were in for a treat. At this point, I was so turned on by what Lisa was doing and so excited by the idea of these four men watching her that any thoughts of jealousy or stopping things were non-existent. As I said earlier, she was no longer Lisa, my wife and the mother of my child. She was now Lisa, a sex goddess, brought to this room at this moment to please herself and whoever else she wanted. I was certainly not going to stop her. I was enjoying the fact that my wife was also this amazingly sexual being way too much.

They all agreed to Lisa's request and showed her their phones as they erased the photo. At this point they probably would have agreed to almost anything to get her to continue.

"Thank you. Now for the main show." She said with a sexy smile.

She then began to give them the best god damn sex show I had ever seen. It started with her caressing her breasts once again. She had one hand under each breast, gently massaging them from the bottom to the top. She made sure to tweak her nipples to get them nice and hard. As she was doing this, she began to breath faster and slowly moan. "Ohh! Yeah!" With each deep breath, she arched her back making her breast sticking out even more.

Her left hand remained on her breasts switching from one to the other while she very slowly moved her right hand down her navel to the top of pussy. As her hands were moving inch by inch, the sense of anticipation in the room was palpable. At the same time, she began to slowly open her legs wider and wider. It was clear that her pussy was already sopping wet, and she was very much getting off on this.

She then placed the middle finger of her right hand on her clit and gently started to tweak it back and forth. With each tweak, she moaned a gentle "Oooh!" and her ass clenched up pushing her pussy up and pressing more against her finger. Her rapid breathing and the heaving of her bosom continued. She did this for about a minute or so before moving her hand down and inserting the same middle finger inside her pussy. She let out a long sigh as she was doing this.

Up until this point, the guys were silent and mesmerized watching the show. Tim finally broke the silence when her pussy was fully opened up to their view.

"Oh my god Lisa, you have an amazingly sexy cunt.,"

"Oooh! Oooh! That is a horrible word. You should not use that word," sighed Lisa as her ministrations were bringing her closer and closer to an orgasm.

"It is not the word. It's how you use it. If I call you dirty cunt, then it is bad. But if I say I want to pound your beautiful cunt until you cum like never before . . ." Tim said this while making sure to emphasize "pound your beautiful cunt." He, along with the other guys, were all sporting tents in their pants at this point and were all surreptitiously rubbing their cocks.

"Oooh, I see," moaned Lisa. "So, if I call you a cock, oh god, that is bad. But if I say, I want to suck your big fat cock, oooh yes, until you cum down my throat, yeees, that is ok?" She was virtually moaning this and sighing between every other word as she asked the question.

Tim then did something that very much surprised me and took things to the next level. He took off his pants and underwear (when had he taken off his shoes and socks?) and got on the bed next to Lisa on his knees. This brought his crotch up to the same level as Lisa's head.

"I thought you would never ask." He then grabbed his already hard cock and put the tip against her moaning lips.

It happened so fast that I don't think Lisa even realized what Tim was doing until she felt the head of his cock on her lips. She was in her own world and almost ready cum. I guess I was being naïve, but I half expected Lisa to push him away angrily and end the show right then and there. But apparently, she was too far gone and way too much in a sexual high at this point. Instead, she opened her mouth, slowly moved her head towards Tim's crotch, and put the head of his cock into her mouth as she continued to play with herself and moan.

Tim let out a very loud groan. "Oooh yeah! That feels amazing. Lisa, you are incredible."

Lisa then began to move her tongue around the head of Tim's cock and began to very eagerly lick and slurp. Her left hand moved off her own breasts and moved to the base of Tim's cock and she began to alternate between gently squeezing his balls and jacking him off slowly up and down his length. At the same time, she began to play with herself with more vigor. It looked like she had at least three fingers now inside herself and was pressing her hand against her clit and rubbing herself harder and harder.

Seeing your wife, the woman you love, with someone else's cock in her mouth is a feeling that is very hard to describe. I was very jealous and felt like I was doused with an ice-cold bucket of water. But at the same time, seeing Lisa be so wanton with another person, completely lose herself and all her morals to her sexual desires, was indescribably exciting. I don't think my dick had ever been so hard in my life. I have never done hard drugs, but I imagine that the jolt I was feeling was similar to that of an addict. At this point, it was too late to stop this even if I wanted to. I had no good excuse for why I let things get this far and likely would end up destroying my marriage. So, I just stayed in the balcony and watched.

While I was frozen in indecision, I must have almost blacked out for a bit, because the action on the bed had picked up. All four guys were now naked, and Lisa was fully lying down on her back (the pillows were thrown to the floor) with Tim's crotch over her face and his cock still in her mouth. He was on his knees with one knee on each side of her head and was holding the backboard with both hands. This allowed him to piston his cock in and out of her mouth, which he was doing at a fairly slow pace, essentially face fucking her, but doing it gently. With each thrust he was going in deeper and deeper and moaning. "Oh yeah. Take my cock. I am going to cum down your throat just like you asked, you fucking slut!"

If Lisa minded what was going on or the demeaning language, she certainly was not showing it. In fact, she was moaning loudly, and her moans seemed to get louder each time Tim stuck his cock deeper and called her a slut. She had one hand on Tim's stomach, caressing up and down, and the other hand on Tims's balls squeezing them as he kept fucking her mouth. When had she stopped playing with herself?

I soon noticed that Mark had taken over Lisa's hands. He was at the foot of the bed, his head between Lisa's spread legs, and was licking her cunt up down for all he was worth. He also had at least two fingers in her and, based on the way Lisa was moaning and the way her hips were gyrating and pushing up off the bed, he was hitting all the right spots. "Oooh my god! Yes! Yes! Fuck!"

Brad and Greg were on each side of Lisa, playing with her tits to add to her pleasure while seemingly waiting their turn. Seeing Lisa like that, surrounded by 4 naked men, her body heaving, was an indescribable experience. Yes, I loved seeing her like that, giving into her desires. But a part of me was wondering if I would ever be enough for her again.

And then it happened. Lisa's orgasm hit, and it was a big one. You could tell she was coming because every muscle in her body became tout. She grabbed Mark's head with both hands, squeezed and held it where it was, and lifted her hips to push them against his face and tongue. It was like she was trying to get his entire face inside her. At the same time, you could see her neck muscles tighten up and a very loud moan escaped her lips. All this time, Tim's cock was still slowly going in and out of her mouth. I was genuinely surprised that she did not bite down on it. Her body began to convulse, and it looked like she stopped breathing for a good 10 seconds or so. The whole time you could hear her grunt and sigh "ooh, ooh" over and over again. Usually when she orgasms, she is pretty loud and yells "oh god or oh yes," but she couldn't really form words with a cock in her mouth.

The whole thing lasted less than 30 seconds, but it was very intense. Then her muscles loosened, and you can tell it was over. Lisa slowly removed her hands from Mark's head and moved them toward Tim. Now that she had cum, I was thinking and hoping that it was over and that she would push Tim out of her mouth and ask them to leave. And if they refused, I would make my entrance and kick them out. Sure, things would be uncomfortable for a while, but Lisa and I would eventually be ok since I was a big part of the reason all this happened. I couldn't really be mad at her for anything that had transpired up to this point. Once again, I couldn't have been more wrong.

Instead of pushing Tim off Lisa grabbed both sides of his ass and nudged him to his left. He followed her and they both rolled over without his cock ever leaving her mouth. I would have been impressed with the maneuver if I had not been so shocked by its brazenness. Once she was on top of him, she finally took his cock out of her mouth and began to seductively lick him from the base to the tip. "Now it's my turn to take charge. Don't worry. You will still be cuming down this slut's throat." Her emphasis on the word "slut" was unmistakable and clearly answered any doubts I might have had about whether she was offended by Tim's language. Just the opposite, she was getting off on it.

Tim was now sitting on the back of the bed with Lisa sloppily licking his cock. She was on all fours with her knees spread and her ass sticking up behind her. This did not escape the notice of the other guys, who were all rock-hard staring at her gaping cunt. Lisa then stopped licking Tim for a few seconds, turned back towards Mark, Greg, and Brad and said those magic words every guy wants to hear. "Will someone please fuck me? I need a cock inside my cunt right now!"

Wow! Until tonight, I had never even heard Lisa use the words cock or cunt. And now, she was relishing playing the role of the wanton slut. I don't know if it was the alcohol, our recent sexual adventures, or the stories she read earlier, but this was certainly a transformation. One that was exciting to watch, but also one I was not sure how we were going to deal with in the future.

It took no time for Mark to jump on the bed and grab Lisa's shapely ass. He rubbed his cock up and down her wet slit and then put the tip between her moist lips. This was followed by a soft "ooh" by both Lisa and Mark. He then put his entire length inside her with one hard push. Her much louder grunt and "aaaah" indicated her surprise but also showed her approval. Mark's loud grunt echoed Lisa's. Mark grip on Lisa's ass tightened and he began to piston in and out of her rapidly, grunting with each thrust in. It was obvious that all the action from earlier had him very turned on and that he was going to cum pretty quickly. He kept going faster and faster and grunting louder and louder. Lisa's moans were in harmony with his grunts and also kept getting louder as well.

The entire time that Mark was fucking her hard, Lisa continued to give Tim the blowjob of his life. She started to alternate licking him up and down and putting him in her mouth as deep as she could. She was holding his cock with her right hand and squeezing his balls gently with her left. I don't know how she managed it while being fucked hard by Mark, with her body being pushed back and forth, but she did.

Based on their breathing, it seemed like both Tim and Mark were going to cum soon. Lisa also apparently sensed this. She took Tim's cock out of her mouth momentarily, grabbed his hands, and put them on the side of her head. "Too hard, ooh, to do this, ooh god, with Mark fucking me like this. Ooooh! I want you to fuck my face, oooh yes, as hard as you want and cum down my throat. Oh god. Fuck that feels good. I want to taste your cum while I am cumming." She half moaned to Tim as Mark kept fucking her. She then put Tim's cock back into her mouth and took him down as far as she could.