Lisa Ch. 01

Story Info
Lisa's slip.
3.9k words
4.7
14.6k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first chapter in a new series about a new girlfriend and her lingerie. Enjoy!

It was a Friday afternoon. My construction company had just finished up a project, so I sent the crew in to clean up the job site and then take the rest of the day off with pay. There was no sense in starting anything new until Monday. I knew that the guys would head to the nearest den of inequity and get plastered, so I declined their invitation and headed to a favorite quiet restaurant where I knew that I could get a beer and spend the rest on the afternoon reading the paper. At about 4:00, I ordered a beer, bought the evening paper, and settled down at a corner table for some peace and quiet.

Engrossed in the business section, I was oblivious to the world. That was until, in the far edges of my peripheral vision, I saw a flash of white. Not just any white, but a white that only meant one thing, a woman's slip. It only took a microsecond to process this information. I looked up from my paper, focusing on the end of the bar closest to the door. There sat a beautiful brunette in her mid-twenties, nursing a drink. From the way that she was dressed, she appeared to have just come from work in an office environment. She wore a white satin blouse that was neatly tucked into a dark knee length skirt, black stockings and........ sneakers, yes, sneakers! This was common at that time; women would carry their dress shoes into the office and wear sneakers from the car or bus or whatever means they used to get to work.

But what had caught my eye was the snow-white slip showing through the slit in her skirt. It wasn't much, in fact only about 1" of lace was visible, but to a lingerie aficionado like me, that was enough to activate my search image radar. As she got comfortable on her stool, the skirt opened a little more, exposing more lace and satin fabric. She had my attention! I also recognized her as Lisa, one of the designers for an architectural firm that my company used for house design. I wondered if she was meeting someone, or if she was alone. There was only she and I in the bar so I figured that I would wait a bit before approaching her.

She took a sip from her cocktail, looked around and caught me staring in her direction. I was busted, but she smiled, so I got up and walked over to the bar to say hello.

I started the conversation, "Look, I don't have any cool pick-up lines, or fancy dance moves, but you just caught my attention and I recognize you from Gold Architectural, can I join you? My name is Steve."

She replied," Hi Steve, I'm Lisa, and my friends call me Lisa, sit down."

I grabbed the stool next to her as she continued, "So, Steve, what caught your attention, or do I want to know?"

Now, at times I can be a smart ass, so I replied, "your personality, of course, I mean, in all honesty, it was your slip!"

Lisa looked down quickly and adjusted things, covering up her wayward underwear. "Shoot", she said, trying to act surprised, "I'm sorry, things must have shifted as I walked from the office."

"Don't be sorry", I said, "I love slips, I wish more women wore them, they are so feminine, I just love the way that they ripple and shine."

"Me too", Lisa replied, "I love all satin lingerie for those reasons as well, you should try wearing some, its so luxurious!"

"Wow", I blurted out, "I've talked to you for one minute and we are already discussing your underwear, and how I should try it on, I didn't see that in today's cards."

"Full disclosure", Lisa offered, "this wasn't an accident, I had been here for ten minutes, you were so engrossed in your paper that you didn't see me. It was time to make a move, so I flashed my slip! There is something about a slip that is so subversive!"

"Well, it got my attention, I'm under your spell, where do we go from here?"

"Sit down" she said.

"I've got a better idea, join me at my table in the corner, it will get noisy here at the bar, we could order a bite to eat."

"Let's go", she replied, as she slid off her stool, giving me another flash of her slip.

Now, during my years from adolescence forward, I have spent a lot of time thinking about lingerie. In my younger years, I would poke through my older sisters' drawers, or read the lingerie ads in the paper and catalogues, gawk at women, hoping for a glimpse of a slip or a bra strap, or, the holy grail, a panty shot up some girl's skirt. As I got into my late teens and started dating, things got very interesting. Now I could actually see and feel real lingerie on my girlfriends. My passion rapidly developed, and it wasn't long before I began buying silky little things for my various lovers. The point is that this obsession had made me knowledgeable about various brands, styles, fabrics, and sizes. I even had brands that I would seek out when shopping for my girl.

So, when Lisa flashed me a closer look at the lace on her slip, I became certain that she was wearing a Barbizon slip. I knew their laces and I knew from the shine and texture of the fabric that it was probably made from Satin Remarque, Barbizon's patented blend of Nylon, Rayon, and Polyester. This was my all-time favorite satin fabric, and I hoped that my new friend was indeed wearing some of it. I already knew that I liked this girl, and I began fantasizing about how she looked in her slip, hoping that I would find out before the night ended. Without a girlfriend the last six months, my entire sex life had been reduced to wanking into panties that former girlfriends had left behind on the way out the door. I was ready for a new girlfriend, and new panties!

Lisa walked slightly in front of me, so I took the opportunity to get a better look at her. She looked to be about my age, mid 20s, about five foot six inches tall, 115 lbs, long dark brown hair, with such a nice slender figure, her breasts looked perfectly sized for my taste, maybe a B or C cup. Certainly, no bigger, and that was fine with me, things were looking up. One thing was for sure, I was hot for Lisa.

We ordered another round of drinks and asked for menus. As we waited for our meal, the conversation was about jobs, likes, dislikes, you know, the awkward conversation of first dates or whatever this was called. One subject that wasn't discussed was why both of us were alone in a bar on a late Friday afternoon. That could come at another time if there was one in our future. Lisa and I did have things in common, one was that we both were in the construction business, although at different ends. I was a project manager for a large builder and Lisa was a designer for an Architectural firm that my company used on a regular basis. This is how I recognized her; I had been at a meeting at her company where she had also been in attendance. I had been stricken by her beauty and remember wondering what she looked like in her underwear. Piggy, I know, but here I was having drinks and dinner with her, and once again, fantasizing about her underwear!

This was a second point of mutual interest between us; I had a full-blown lingerie fetish, and, from our earlier banter, it sounded like Lisa loved dressing in the finest of satin and lace. I just had to see where this thing would go.

The evening moved forward, and it became apparent that we had two choices, stay there, and get drunk, or go somewhere else and do something else.

"Lisa", I began," let's take this conversation down the road. We could go to my place, or maybe we could go to yours."

"My Condo is within walking distance, I don't need to worry about driving, let's go there for coffee" she offered.

Without further ado, we gathered our jackets and Lisa's bag then headed out the door. Lisa locked up her arm in mine as we walked the short distance. I knew this condo project, in my early years of construction, I had worked on the framing crew that had built these units. Lisa unlocked the door, and it was DeJa'Vu for me, I knew the layout and remembered working on this exact unit eight years ago in my late teens. Little did I know back then that I would be returning here, years later, hopefully for a sexual encounter with the incredibly sexy owner.

Lisa did make some coffee and we sat at the table chatting, I told her the story of the woman who originally bought this unit and lived here while we continued building the project. While I had never met her, she caused quite a stir by setting up an unauthorized clothesline on her small deck off the Living room. She had the habit of hanging her" delicates" out there to dry in the bright sunshine. I remember gawking at her silky panties and bras, furtively wishing to be assigned to some "call back" where I would be able to check them out from a closer distance. Alas, the condo association told her that clothes lines weren't allowed, and she was forced to take it down.

Lisa chucked at the story, got up and walked over to the slider, opened the drapes, pointed to the deck, and added "See, I don't have any clothes lines strung up, but I see that your fascination with lingerie goes back a way, and you did take my bait this afternoon. Perhaps I can indulge your fantasy by giving you a better look at my slip!"

I needed no further encouragement and took her into my arms. Suddenly we were kissing like two teenagers, no pretense about why we were here. Lisa wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me close, kissing my mouth with a passion that I hadn't experienced in a long time. I reached up, cupping her breast, even through the silky fabric of her satin blouse, I could feel the lace of her bra and her aroused nipple. With my right hand, I was squeezing her firm ass, then found the zipper in the back of her skirt. I pulled it down but was hampered by her belt and some sort of clasp that also need to be undone. I slid my hand into the gap, now feeling the incredible silkiness of her slip and panties as they glided over each other. The silkiness of her underwear sent an electric thrill through my body, my heart was racing, my cock swelling as I fumbled to remove Lisa's skirt.

Lisa broke our embrace, took my hand, and led me to her bedroom. We stood next to the bed as she removed her belt then reached behind her waist, undid the clasp, and released her skirt. While I removed my shirt and pants, I remember watching, almost in slow motion, as her skirt slid over her hips and down her legs while she stepped out of it. Her slip rippled and glided over her body as she tossed the skirt onto a chair, my eyes devouring the sight of her gorgeous, sexy, snow white, satin Barbizon half-slip. It was just short of knee length, with a wide band of scalloped lace at the hem that continued up two lace edged slits, one for each thigh. This is what had riveted my attention earlier that day, and typical of that era of Barbizon styling, there were pink and green roses embroidered here and there all over the shiny satin fabric. Slowly she began unbuttoning her satin blouse, revealing the plunging cleavage and cups of her beautiful white satin and lace bra. Next was her flat tummy, then the waistline of her beautiful satin slip as it conformed to her hips. I stood mesmerized as she slid the blouse from her shoulders, now exposing the delicate bra straps that helped shape and support her firm breasts. It had been far too long since I had gazed upon a beautiful woman in her underwear, and Lisa's effect on me was intense!

"What do you think?" she asked, slowly posing to give me a great view of her slip and bra. "Is this what you expected? Does this fit in with your fantasies of my condo's former owner?"

I was drinking all of this in, I could see the outline of her bikini panties through the slip, I could see her perky nipples poking into the cups of her bra. I looked at her beautiful face, her luxurious dark hair falling over her graceful neck and then tumbling halfway down her back. Fuck, she was the total package and all I could do was gasp, "Holy shit Lisa, I just love your slip!"

"I know," she said, "it's almost too beautiful to cover up, I love the silky fabric on my skin, not to mention how it makes my skirt hang, there is a practical use for them as you must know."

I couldn't have agreed more, but my love of satin lingerie went deeper than just appreciating its utility, appearance, and texture. To me it represents a huge part of what makes a woman feminine and sexy. There is no real need for lingerie to be so beautiful and elaborate. It is made that way to please the beholder, whether it is the woman wearing it or perhaps her lover. I see a picture of a naked woman and wonder what she would look like in her underwear. I like my sexual partners to keep as much of their lingerie on as possible for as long as possible, it just turns me on to no end.

I just stood there, marveling at the beauty of this gorgeous lady who, just a few hours earlier, was almost a perfect stranger. I couldn't get enough of her long dark hair, now tumbling in front of her right shoulder, partially obscuring one breast. Her blue eyes sparkled in the dim light, plump red lips begging to be kissed. Then there was her lingerie; from the delicate straps of her bra to the satin and lace cups enhancing the swell of her breasts and cleavage. Then, there was her slip, Fuck, I loved that slip! Lisa also wore black, silky stockings; I didn't see any lines from garter straps, and I hadn't felt panty hose, so I could assume that these had some sort of stretch lace that held them up.

Somehow, Lisa sensed that I didn't want her to remove her lingerie as she pulled down my underwear, releasing my rock-hard cock. We resumed our frantic kissing, I put my arms around her slender waist, grasping Lisa's satin covered ass with both hands, her slip like heaven to my fingertips, feeling the gathered up elastic leg openings of her panties through her slip, feeling the layers of satin gliding against each other, the sensations just indescribable. Lisa slid her thigh between my legs, rubbing her slip up against my cock, my thigh grinding her slip against the silky crotch of her panties. In addition to all of this, Lisa was pressing her bra covered breasts against my chest, her erect nipples poking through the satin and lace cups. It had been so long since I had felt the embrace and passion of a woman and I surrendered to everything that was Lisa.

Almost involuntarily, I thrust my cock against her silky slip, the fabric wrapping around me as I slid in between Lisa's legs, my cock now rubbing the slip against the crotch of her panties. In and out I thrust, gathering her slip up toward her waist, there now being lots of silky fabric wrapping around me as I pushed harder and harder between Lisa's legs. Our hearts were racing, our breath faster and faster, nothing between my cock and Lisa's pussy but layers of the silkiest satin. One thing was for sure, I could have come right then and there, soaking Lisa's slip and panties with six months' worth of sexual release. Stopping before it was too late, I pulled back, now replacing my cock with my fingers, rubbing her slip into her soaked panty crotch.

From her passionate kisses, hot breath, and rapid heartbeats, I could tell that Lisa was just about as horny as I was. Even with her satin slip and panties between my fingers and her pussy, I could feel how slippery her pussy lips had become. I wasn't sure whose legs were trembling more, but both of us were on fire as we stumbled towards Lisa's bed, not wanting to break our embrace.

Finally, Lisa, broke it off, took a step backward then dramatically slid that gloriously sexy half slip over her hips and down her long legs, now exposing her snow-white panties and thigh high stocking tops.

What an incredible sight, Lisa's panties were a full bikini cut with triangular panels of lace near each hip, the rest of the panty being an incredibly silky nylon satin. Pausing for effect, she stood there, now in her bra and panties, her long slender legs still encased in silky, black, thigh high stockings, her satin half-slip dangling from her fingertips. Slowly she turned, giving me a perfect view of her gorgeous ass, satin panties shining and rippling across her firm cheeks. Her black, lace topped stockings provided just the right amount of contrast to the snow white of her lingerie. The delicate straps of her bra were partially hidden by her long Chestnut colored hair as it tumbled down her back. Lisa turned her head, looking over her shoulder at me, her grin telling me that she knew just how hot she looked. I was speechless, I had seen some beautiful women in my life, but Lisa took the cake.

My head was swooning with desire for this lady, Lisa put her finger to her lips, signaling that I should be quiet, then closed the distance between us, gently patting the bed, indicating that I should lay down, propping my upper body with the numerous pillows arrayed against the headboard. This break in the action was the best thing that could have happened to me at that moment. I was so keyed up from our hot make-out session that I feared that it would be over before it really started, it had been so long since I had felt the touch of a woman.

Still standing, Lisa began by draping her slip over my face, gently dragging the delicate, oh so silky garment across my cheeks, my nose, my lips. Involuntarily, I reached up to gently hold it close to my skin, I kissed the fabric, I inhaled the faint scent of Lisa's perfume, I licked it, subconsciously tasting the essence of Lisa.

Lisa obliged my desire for her slip by pausing long enough to climb in and kneel next to me in bed, resuming those gentle caresses with her slip. She made several passes across my face, then moved to my neck, then to my chest, gently brushing the waistband across my nipples, then my stomach, the satin and lace whisper soft against my skin. Almost to tease me with what was ahead, she allowed the lace hem to briefly touch the head of my erection as she moved down to my thighs, slowly and ever so gently touching her satin slip to my skin. Somehow, Lisa instinctively knew what I craved as she continued teasing and caressing my body with that deliciously silky garment. There was nothing to say, Lisa was pushing all the right sexual buttons.

This wasn't the first time that I had seen a girl in her slip, this wasn't the first time that I had ever felt a slip, but it was the first time that a girl had used her slip as part of our foreplay, and I couldn't get enough. Lisa continued brushing her slip against my inner thighs, it felt like she was making love to me but instead of her body, she was using her slip. Not only that, but her position on the bed gave me a perfect profile of her firm breasts in their silky bra and a partial view of her matching panties. I reached out, wanting to feel the silkiness of her panties, wanting to feel the warmth of her breasts and their erect nipples.

Lisa had other ideas, "just relax and enjoy, we will get to that later." she whispered.

Following her direction, I rested my arms at my sides as the cool silky fabric stimulated me, my erection becoming rock hard, begging for some action, but she was deliberately avoiding my cock and my balls. Now, she returned to my stomach," accidentally" brushing against my cock on the way by but never giving me what, by now, I so desperately wanted. Still, no words were spoken as Lisa continued tormenting my body with her slip and I had no intention of stopping her. Every nerve ending in my body was screaming for contact with Lisa's slip, it was so silky, so white, so pure, so incredibly sexy to me. Time stood still as I lay there, writhing in ecstasy, savoring the silky touch of Lisa's slip, completely under its spell.

Finally, Lisa gave in, draping the delicate garment over my aching cock and balls. Like she had done to my face, Lisa lightly draped it back and forth as I began thrusting upward, trying to increase contact with the satin. After what seemed like ages, Lisa gently wrapped her slip around my cock and began the most incredibly silky hand job that I had ever had. Up and down, she went, with the gentlest touch, the slippery satin fabric sending chills up and down my spine. Not only was the tactile sensation out of this world, but I also felt like a voyeur watching this happen, the layers of satin flowing up and down my cock and brushing against my balls. Besides the sexiness and visual purity of Lisa, still wearing her white satin bra, and panties, masturbating me with another of her most intimate pieces of clothing, there was something else quite erotic and even "dirty" about what was going on.

12