Lisa Finds a Way...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This new restriction caused her to lose her balance again and lurch towards the conference table. Lisa was heading directly towards the stunned volunteer! He reacted quickly, reaching out to keep Lisa from falling flat on her face or crashing into the table. He succeeded in keeping her from injuring herself, but whatever modesty she was hanging onto now took a big hit. As he reached out his left hand caught her around her waist, keeping her from injury, but his right hand caught only her blouse, sending the one button in use flying and pulling the left side of the blouse over her shoulder and partway down her arm.

When Lisa finally came to rest she took stock of her situation. She was nearly naked, her only cover coming from her half removed blouse, her skirt was dangling on one foot and she was straddling her latest interviewee's left leg. The man was similarly shocked, but he didn't mind the situation at all. He asked, "Are you okay?"

She said, "I don't know if okay is quite the right word but I'm not hurt - thanks for stopping my fall!"

He replied, "Glad to be of service" and asked her what she needed him to do next. Thinking she recognized an erection gathering strength against her left leg, she stepped off his lap and asked him to look away from her.

"If you insist!" he joked and immediately turned away from her.

Getting over her shock at her current state, she asked the man to just focus on the opposite end of the room while she asked him the survey questions. She stood just a few feet behind him as they began to work their way through Lisa's list of questions. Knowing that completing the survey would take about 10 minutes, Lisa was overcome with a new urge; she walked over to the curtain, but instead of stepping into the privacy it offered she tossed her blouse and skirt over the top of the curtain and headed back to her spot right behind her volunteer!

Lisa thought she would stay in this spot, completely naked and within reach of this stranger, until just before the end of the survey then go behind the curtain just as she asked the last question; as the list of questions dwindled she decided to wrap up her project in a different way.

When her subject answered the final question she asked him to take the heart monitor from his wrist and set it down on the table. As he set down the monitor she thanked him for all his help and told him he could turn around now!

When he had heard her moving around during the survey he assumed she was getting dressed or covering up somehow, so the sight of Lisa wearing a big smile but absolutely nothing else just an arm's length away from him shocked him as nothing else in this crazy survey had. Unsure what to do he put out his hand to shake hers. She took his hand and shook it, then led him to the door and said goodbye.

As Lisa locked the door she thought briefly about all the work still ahead of her organizing the data and putting together a report. She was looking forward to completing this project, believing it would likely be enough to get her a passing grade, but couldn't deal with it now.

Still not bothering to get dressed, Lisa headed back to the computer at the conference table and reviewed the video of her last subject as he watched her strip behind the curtain, pausing the playback as she reached the part where she crashed into him and continued the interview naked. She turned the monitor to face the middle of the table, climbed up on the table and lay down with her head facing the monitor. She began to stroke herself as she watched herself on video tossing her clothes over the curtain and built up towards her well earned orgasm, arriving there just as she watched her video self shake hands with her volunteer.

Lisa was so exhausted she nodded off after she came, waking up a half hour later, still naked on the large table, in a darkened room. She briefly freaked out, thinking someone had come in, seen her and turned off the lights, but once she sat up and the motion detectors blinked the lights back on she laughed out loud. She gathered up her survey materials, got dressed and headed home, hoping she could catch Rob still in bed before he headed to work.

12