Lisa Learns a New Way to Show All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava smiled, saying, "I didn't see the point in wearing pasties when they only cover like 10% of my boobs, and I didn't bother with a G-string because I had no intention at all of taking off my thong out there. Something about the spotlight and the crowd egging me on got to me, I guess. Or maybe it was because of my boyfriend. My ex-boyfriend, I should say."

"You mean you didn't want to get naked, but you did because he wanted you to?" Lisa asked.

"No, he actually said me going topless was okay, but showing my pussy would make me some kind of slut. Kind of ironic since he convinced me to take the class in the first place!" Ava replied, "and then after all the work I did the last couple of months to let him have some sort of fantasy about being with a stripper, the asshole volunteered for an extra shift at his fire station tonight and then had the balls to tell me I shouldn't perform tonight since he wasn't coming! I think maybe I went all the way to send him some sort of message."

"Wow, he sounds like a tool! But wouldn't just sending him a fuck off text have been sufficient?"

Ava laughed and said, "Yeah that would have been a lot less work, but to be honest, after rehearsing during class I was curious how it would feel to do it once in front of a real audience. Especially after we visited here last week and I spent a few minutes on the stage in the spotlight."

"I know what you mean," Lisa replied, "I wasn't even planning on being here tonight, but some time standing in the spotlight Tuesday night helped convince me to come."

"Let me guess," Ava said, "the spotlight experience combined with encouragement from someone close to you, either a boyfriend or a husband, got you up on the stage tonight; am I right?"

"Sorry, you're way off, my husband had no idea I was going to do this. At least he didn't before I sent him the link to the live stream! I guess he was an influence in a way; I was going to skip tonight's show and show him what I've learned in private, but he's always on the road. This week alone he's pushed back the time he's promised to be home twice."

"Looks like we both misread how the others subconscious motivations led us to end up stripping naked for a bunch of horny strangers!" Ava laughed. Seconds later her expression became serious as she looked at Lisa's face. Very serious.

Lisa's smile faded a few seconds later as she caught up to Ava in remembering why they each had a nagging feeling they'd met somewhere before this night. "Oh my God! Park Slope Rehab Associates, you were..."

"I was on the committee interviewing you for a staff Psychologist position back in February!" Ava said, her voice rising, "if you take the job I'll be your direct supervisor!"

"If I take the job? Is it going to be offered to me?"

"Sometime in the next week or two, yes..."

Both women fell silent for a minute or two before Ava began laughing, eventually pausing long enough to say, "Aw, fuck it! So we know a little bit more about each other than new colleagues usually do, it's not like either of us can criticize the other about what we did tonight."

"Agreed!" Lisa replied, "except maybe about the messy way you left your clothes scattered all over the stage."

"Okay, don't bring that up during any staff meetings." Ava said as she laughed.

The two Psychologists heard Yolanda calling for the performers to each come out on the stage for one final bow. They took their final well spaced turns in the spotlight along with the rest of their classmates, then headed backstage for a celebratory glass of some champagne Yolanda had brought. Lisa waited until the gathering broke up to look at her phone, working her way through the long list of texts from Rob before moving on to his four voicemails during her cab ride home.

The first few texts were clearly sent before her performance, with Rob actually thanking her for the entertainment. She chuckled as she read them, amazed at his lack of curiosity about why she had sent him the link. The time stamp on one text near the end of the series had to be less than a minute after the moment in her act when she had revealed her face; WTF!! was all it said.

The voicemails followed a similar pattern, with Rob starting off clueless and sounding somewhat drunk. During his second call, he even gave a sort of running commentary on the show put on by the first half dozen dancers. His tone on the third message was way, way more agitated, along the lines of, "What the hell? Why didn't you warn me? Oh, shit, not your panties, really? Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" though she couldn't make it all out between his slurred speech and the noise in the background in the bar. He sounded even more drunk during his final message, but calmer, simply saying, "Call me. Please."

Thinking maybe she'd gone too far and had really angered Rob, she called him as soon as she was home, prepared to get an earful from a furious, drunk husband. He did still sound drunk, but was calm and asked to hear how she had ended up doing what he'd seen. She explained her behavior, gently pointing out that he'd been neglecting her for months. They both agreed they needed to communicate better in the future.

Rob said, "As long as we're being more honest, you should know that before I realized you'd be part of the show I shared the link you sent me with a few people at the sports bar we were at, mostly the executives of the company we're pursuing, and a few of my co-workers too. I think pretty much the whole bar ended up watching after one of the guys we're negotiating with got the bartender to put it up on a few of the big screens; your event was way more popular than the three year old football game they'd been showing! By the time you came on the stage, there was no way I could stop it. I kept quiet about the fact that we were all watching my wife stripping, but I practically passed out when you did that thing at the end with the hat!"

"Oh. Shit." Lisa said quietly, "I never thought about the possibility you'd share the link with anyone else, let alone a whole bar. I should have given you more warning, but sending you the link was a last-minute thing, and I was pretty nervous and distracted. I guess other than making me not want to meet your co-workers anytime soon, there's no real harm done. Why the hell are bars even open there, anyway?"

"Yeah, bad luck there, they just re-opened bars in this state a couple of days ago," Rob continued, "by the way, before I forget, you were amazing. Easily the hottest woman on the stage!"

"Thanks for the compliment, if you're good I'll give you a more private performance sometime."

"There is one more thing - the owner of the company we're after is nearly as crazy as he is rich; he's offered to drop his price by $250,000 if we arrange for a few of the dancers from your event to perform a few dances for him and his upper management at their headquarters to celebrate closing the deal. I know it sounds insane, but that works out to only around a third of one percent of his asking price, so he can afford to indulge his fantasies!"

"I'm afraid to ask," but who..." Lisa began.

"He specifically asked for the tall blonde who did the school girl act, the plump redhead, and you. He assumed that since I provided the link I'd be able to contact you all."

"What did you tell him?" Lisa asked, her throat getting a little tight.

"I couldn't tell him about you being my wife, so I stalled; I told him I'd try to contact you all. In a few days, I'll explain that the one he called the hot chick in the handcuffs either can't be found or isn't interested. If you think the other two are up for it, you could let them know there's a good payday available for one day's work, counting being flown out and back on the company jet."

"How good a payday, exactly?"

"I hadn't thought about it, maybe $10,000 each since he requested them specifically."

"What if they hold out for more?"

"I guess as long as my company comes out ahead we'd cough up more."

"$50,000 would be a great payday."

"Who said anything about $50,000?" he asked, confused.

"I just did. After all, I'll definitely need to buy a few more outfits!"