Lisa Learns to Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Lisa discovers what Judy does on Fridays.
5k words
4.66
28.4k
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Sunday afternoon and Lisa was bored. Yesterday they'd been to London to buy her maid's uniform but now Judy wouldn't let her wear it. She went on about waiting until the time was right. Worse still, she wouldn't give Lisa the collar she'd bought either. She'd said she was saving it for a special occasion and that Lisa would understand when the time came. Lisa realised she was being unfair and petulant but that didn't make her feel any better about it. Damn it, she'd just spent the thick end of four hundred pounds on the outfit and she wanted to play now.

Judy had settled down with the Sunday papers leaving Lisa to mooch around the house. She tried the television but there was nothing worth watching. She flicked through some magazines but none seemed to hold her attention. She wandered over to the bookshelves to see if there was anything to read. She couldn't find anything she fancied but there, on the top shelf, were the photo albums. She thought about taking a second look. Last time she'd been too shocked, too amazed to really take it all in. Now she'd been educated a bit maybe she could appreciate them more. However, she knew better than to take them down without asking.

"Judy?"

"Yes, pet?" Judy looked up from the newspaper.

"Do you mind if I look at your photo albums? You know the ones I mean."

"OK. Don't get too excited or I'll have to sort you out later."

Lisa wondered if that was a threat or a promise. Maybe it was both. She went back to the bookshelves, took down the albums, and laid them out on the table. This time she took more care as she studied the photos. She was struck by the variety and imagination of the positions and methods used for punishment. One showed three girls from behind. They were chained together at the ankles and bent double so what you saw was three sets of spread legs and three beautifully caned bottoms. Gradually Lisa started to wonder about the number of different women shown. She'd recognised Christine and Judy but there must have been around a dozen different women in total and it seemed like every possible permutation was there. The ages seemed to vary from around Lisa's age to much older. Naturally some women were normally in dominant roles and others submissive but it wasn't as simple as that. She even found one of Judy, her head buried between another woman's thighs as a third woman serviced her with a large vibrator. This wasn't the dominant Judy she knew. In fact the album posed more questions than it answered. Curiosity got the better of her.

"Judy?"

"Ummm?"

"Who are these women? I recognise you and Christine but who are all the others?"

Judy put down her newspaper, came over and sat beside her.

"Well, that's Sally, that's Jane and that's, let me see, Susan."

"That's not quite what I meant," Lisa replied. "I mean, how do you know them all? Have they all been your lovers?"

"No, it's nothing like that. I was going to tell you sooner or later and now seems as good a time as any. There's a group of people I know, all girls, all with the same interests and we like to get together from time to time and play. I told you I like playing with lots of different partners and, well, that's what we do. I was going to take you along sometime soon but I wasn't sure you were ready. You know how jealous you can get."

"How did you meet them all?"

"Oh, here and there. Christine you know about. From time to time we meet someone new and, if we're sure she's suitable, we invite her along. For obvious reasons we've got to be careful. It's not just the blackmail aspect, there are all sorts of issues about levels of consent and things like that to be sure about."

"Where do you meet?"

"Charlotte's got a pretty big place and sometimes we meet here. The playroom's big enough for all of us. So, what do you think?"

"I think you're rotten for not telling me about this earlier!" Lisa pouted. A thought struck her. "I know, that's where you go on Fridays."

"That's right."

"And will you be going next Friday?"

"Of course. And you? Do you want to come?"

There was a long pause. Lisa looked back at the photos. Nowadays she wasn't as shocked as she had been about having sex with strangers. After all she'd been paddled by Mary within minutes of meeting her. Her nervousness gave way to excitement as she thought over all the possibilities and if she was to be part of Judy's life she might as well be part of all of it, especially this bit.

"I'd love to," she said at last.

Judy leaned across and gave her a hug.

"Great. Why don't I phone Charlotte and suggest that we host the meeting next Friday? It's been a while now since I did. It's not really fair on Charlotte to host week in, week out."

Judy went to the phone and dialled.

"Hi, Charlotte, it's Judy. About next Friday, It looks like I can host after all. ... Yes, that's right, I've told her and she's agreed. ... You'll tell the others then? ... Great. See you at seven." She put down the phone and came back to the table.

"So, how do you like my photos now? Do they still turn you on?

"What happens on Fridays?" Lisa asked avoiding Judy's question. Now that it was all set she was wondering what she was letting herself in for.

"We start with a light buffet supper and afterwards we play for a while. Look, I don't want to tell you too much; it will ruin the surprise. Don't worry, we all know the stop word. Trust me?"

There was that trust word again. Twice before Judy had asked Lisa to trust her and each occasion had ended in a wild sex scene. Lisa did trust Judy, she was warm, she was comforting, she was strong, she was her lover. How could she not trust her?

The rest of the week seemed to drag by for Lisa. On Thursday night as they lay in bed together she snuggled up to Judy.

"Judy, about tomorrow, you will look after me, won't you?"

"Still nervous? Don't worry. You'll be fine. All the others have been dying to meet you. It's been awhile since anyone new joined us. Now come here and give me a kiss." Locked in each others arms the two women drifted off to sleep.

Friday arrived at last. Judy picked Lisa up from work to ensure she got home as early as possible. The boot of the car was full of shopping and Lisa carried the bags in as Judy started to lay out the buffet. It didn't take long before the kitchen worktops were covered with dishes. Judy put some white wine in the fridge and opened a couple of bottles of red to let them breathe. She looked up at the clock.

"Look at the time! Come on, we need to get dressed, they'll be here at seven and, believe me, you don't want to keep Charlotte waiting." They went upstairs and got out of their street clothes. Whilst showering together Judy was strictly business. Lisa saw that she was nervous about being late. After drying they helped each other dress. This was, after all, the first time Lisa had put on her maids outfit by herself and she needed lots of help. Furthermore, lacing up corsets is best done by someone other than the wearer.

At five to seven they were finally ready. Judy whisked round the lounge making sure all was as she wanted it. Lisa went to the kitchen to remove the Clingfilm from the platters they had prepared.

The doorbell went and Lisa hurried off to answer it. Two women entered. The first was a tall imperious woman in her late forties. She looked like the headmistress of one of the better all girl schools, the type that calls itself an Academy. The figure behind her was almost lost in a hooded cloak. She was being led by a chain that came from somewhere around her neck.

"Charlotte. Good to see you." Judy arrived to greet her guests. Lisa helped Charlotte off with her coat. Without a backwards glance Charlotte and Judy returned to the lounge. After hanging up Charlotte's coat Lisa turned to the other figure. As she removed the cloak Lisa's jaw dropped in amazement. It revealed a woman, maybe Judy's age or a little older, but the thing that made Lisa gape was that she was totally naked except for a network of leather straps around her body. The straps seemed to centre on a wide tight belt and they covered neither her breasts nor her groin. The chain, which was actually a dog lead, was attached to a wide leather collar. As Lisa stared she noticed that the woman's labia were pierced with two strong rings, one on either side, held together by a small padlock.

"Hi. I'm Sally. You must be Lisa. I've been dying to meet you. It's about time Judy met someone special. Come on through. If we don't get the drinks sorted we'll be in trouble." Sally went into the kitchen and Lisa followed. Sally seemed to know where everything was and soon sorted out two glasses of wine on a tray. Leaving Lisa dumbfounded in her wake she took the tray through to the lounge. She had hardly left before the doorbell went again.

Once more Lisa opened the door to find two women standing there. Once more it was obvious which was the dominant partner. The first figure to enter was dressed in a very masculine suit. Her dark hair was cut short and she wore a shirt and tie. The cut of her suit however didn't hide the curves that showed she was a woman, albeit in very manly attire. She strode past Lisa as if she wasn't there and went into the lounge. Behind her was a woman in her thirties dressed, like Lisa, in a plain, traditional maids outfit. She came up to Lisa and kissed her on the cheek.

"Lovely to meet you. I'm Jane. Are we the first?"

"No, Charlotte and Sally are here."

"Come on then, I'm in enough grief as it is. If I don't get Ruth her drink soon I'll be in even more trouble." They hurried to the kitchen. Once again Jane seemed to know her way around. She poured a glass of wine for Ruth and took it through. As she left for the lounge Sally re-appeared.

"I love your uniform. It looks great on you. Quite the demure little maid. Do I detect Mary's fair hand?"

"Yes, we went up to London last weekend. An amazing place, isn't it."

"You can say that again! Did you get the special treatment?"

"Yes, the journey home was distinctly uncomfortable. I never knew train seats could be so hard." The doorbell rang again.

"That will be Susan and Christine. You answer the door, I'll see if the bosses are OK."

Lisa went to the door. She wasn't too sure about how she felt about meeting Christine again. There was still some jealousy left from last time and Christine had promised revenge for the flogging. Still, she couldn't back out now. When she opened the door she saw a woman she presumed to be Susan dressed in an Edwardian gown not dissimilar to Judy's except it was in a deep, dark blue. Behind her, being led on a lead, was Christine wearing the same yellow dress as last time. Unlike the others Susan stopped and looked Lisa up and down.

"So you're the one with the strong right arm," she mocked. "My poor little pet was quite sore for a while."

"I'm sorry," Lisa stammered.

"Oh don't be, I'm sure she deserved it. She can be quite the little minx at times. She often needs the attention of a strong right arm, don't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Christine replied. Lisa was pleased to see that she seemed quite meek behind Susan.

Susan smiled at Lisa. "I'm sure I'll be seeing a lot more of you later." She turned and headed for the lounge.

It almost seemed that there were two parties going on. One in the lounge, one in the kitchen. Not that the kitchen crowd had much time to chat, they were kept busy handing round plates and making sure glasses were replenished. In the kitchen Lisa found the others very open and friendly. She was fast making friends, even with Christine. However, the somewhat unusual mode of dress and a general air of sexual tension gave the occasion a bizarre atmosphere. Lisa found she was often staring at Sally's padlock, wondering what it was like to wear. It wasn't long before Sally noticed.

"Do you like it?" she asked with a smile. "I got it done to mark our fifth anniversary. Do you want to have a closer look?" She sat up on the table and spread her thighs. Lisa was fascinated.

"You can touch it if you want to." Sally took Lisa's hand and led it to her groin. Lisa found that the rings were quite sturdy and the padlock, although small, was no mere toy. She wondered what it must feel like to have the weight constantly pulling at her lips and whether it had hurt to get it done.

"Charlotte keeps the key. Sometimes she has me locked for days. It's quite a thrill wearing it out and about, knowing that I'm locked and waiting for her to free me."

"You said your fifth anniversary? You and Charlotte have been together for five years?"

"It will be eight come September. She's been wonderful to me. I don't know what I'd do without her. She's very special." They heard the sound of a hand bell being rung in the lounge. "Quick, that's the bell. Come on, we mustn't keep them waiting." They rushed to the lounge and stood next to Jane and Christine who were waiting demurely by the door.

"Right, ladies, it's time for business." Lisa wasn't surprised that Charlotte seemed to be in charge. "Let's go to the playroom."

They all went down to the playroom. Judy had provided three other chairs arranged next to the throne. Again Lisa wasn't surprised when Charlotte headed straight toward it. She was obviously in charge tonight. As well as being the eldest she had a natural air of authority. Not that age seemed to make much difference. Ruth wasn't much older than Lisa and her dominance over the much older Jane was obvious. Lisa, Jane, Sally and Christine stood waiting. The tension in the room was electric.

"Jones, come forward girl." Lisa went and stood in front of the throne.

"Knees!" Charlotte barked and Lisa, realising her mistake, dropped to her knees.

Charlotte leaned forward and lifted Lisa's chin

"Tonight is a special night because you are to become Judy's slave. You are to be her property, her possession, her plaything. Your sole purpose will be to do her bidding, to serve her and to worship her. Do you agree to commit yourself to this?"

"Yes, Madam." Despite feeling that Charlotte was going over the top her words had a powerful erotic charge. As much as part of her knew that in the 'real' world she and Judy were partners whose relationship was based on a growing bond of love and respect, here in the 'play' world she was losing her identity, becoming nothing, a toy to be used or discarded.

Judy got up from her chair. In her hand she held the collar she had bought from Mary's. Attached to it was a matching dog lead. She stood in front of Lisa and, stooping slightly, slipped the collar around Lisa's neck. Unlike a dog's collar this one didn't fasten with a buckle, rather the two ends were finished with metal loops held together by a padlock. The click of the padlock must have been quite quiet but Lisa heard it clear as day. Although this was just a game, a play for pleasure, she knew her relationship with Judy would never be the same again. In her mind she would always be wearing this collar.

"Well, what do you say?"

"Thank you, Miss. Thank you for the collar. It is a privilege to be yours." Although, on one level, Lisa was just playing along, on another she felt she really meant it. The line between play-acting and reality was getting blurred. She really was happy to be here, kneeling at the feet of her mistress.

"Very pretty." Charlotte spoke from the throne. "Now to demonstrate that if you belong to one you belong to all I think twelve strokes of the cane is in order. That's three strokes from each of us. Girls, get this one properly arranged."

Christine and Jane hurried forward and lifted Lisa to her feet. Meanwhile Sally fetched the horse and set it up in the centre of the room. With three of them helping it wasn't long before Lisa was once more strapped over the horse. Busy hands reached up under her dress and found two laces hanging down from her corset. The back of her dress was rolled up and the two laces tied off to loops at her belt. This left her legs and buttocks exposed. Her underwear was pulled down, draped around her spread knees. Once again she was open, exposed and vulnerable. Judy, as first to go, fetched a cane from the wall and approached the horse but before she started she crouched down next to Lisa's head.

"I love you. Be brave, my sweet," she whispered. Lisa felt a thrill pass through her. Judy loved her, now she would do anything, suffer anything, to be worthy of that love. Judy walked round the horse and took aim. One, two, three searing bands of pain swept across Lisa's buttocks. She bit on her lip to keep it all in. She would be brave, she would be.

Susan was next. Again three strokes. Lisa's buttocks felt like they were on fire. When she had finished it was Ruth's turn. Lisa glanced up as she approached. There was a glint in Ruth's eye, much harder than Judy or Susan. At the first of Ruth's strokes Lisa lost control. She struck much harder than either Judy or Susan. The pain was almost beyond bearing. Lisa howled as the second and third strokes threatened to cut her in half. There was barely a break before it was Charlotte's turn. Like Ruth she showed no mercy. Lisa could but howl in agony. Only her desire to be good enough for Judy stopped her screaming the stop word.

At last it stopped. Lisa hung there limp and exhausted. She'd made it! She'd proved herself. But it wasn't over yet.

"Such a pretty little arse. Do you mind if I...?" Ruth asked Judy.

"No, no. Go ahead." Judy replied. As Ruth lowered her trousers and fitted a strap-on Judy once again crouched down by Lisa's head. She lifted it up and started to kiss away the tears. Lisa was vaguely aware of lubricating jelly being smeared around her sphincter. Then she felt Ruth pushing at her, overcoming the initial resistance, forcing the strap-on inside her. Any cries that Lisa might have made were smothered by kisses from Judy. Ruth continued with firm even strokes. Despite with generous lubrication Lisa felt as if she were being split asunder but she had gone to a place somewhere beyond pain, lost in the intensity of the emotions. Judy had stopped kissing her and was whispering in her ear.

"You like that, don't you? You like having a strap-on up your arse. You like serving me by serving Ruth. Shall I play with you? Shall I make you come?"

"Please, oh yes, oh please!" Lisa managed to reply.

Judy reached her arm back, under the horse and, burrowing under the folds of Lisa's dress found her legs. She then traced her way up searching for the groin. Finding it she started to rub Lisa keeping time with Ruth. As the tempo increased Lisa once again became lost, there was so much to feel. Her face was now buried in Judy's shoulder and, in her heightened state, she became aware of Judy's perfume. So many conflicting feelings, she felt as if she would explode, the pain from her buttocks, the strap-on inside her, Judy's fingers busy at her point of pleasure, it was all too much, it was all toooooo... Wave upon wave upon wave of intensity washed through her, every muscle clenched as one and, overcome at last, she blacked out for a while.

When Lisa came to she was sat on the floor being cuddled by Judy. Gradually the room stopped swirling and she gladly took the glass of water offered by unknown hands.

"Are you Ok?" Judy was pure concern. "Are you alright, little one."

"Yes, yes, I'm fine." Lisa was exhausted. She felt like a used dish-rag but it had all been worth it. Never before had she felt anything so intense, so powerful, so all consuming. Her whole rear end was a ball of fire but it had been worth it, worth it to feel this way. Judy helped Lisa to her feet and guided her to a chair at the edge of the room. Lisa sat down gingerly. Her raw bottom was uncomfortable against the cloth of the chair but her legs were still too unsteady to stay standing. The evening's entertainment wasn't over but Lisa would be a spectator from now on.

12