Lisa Loses Her Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd love to do it again, would you like to be on top?" she asked.

"Yes, how about if you cling to me, and we'll roll over together?" I said.

Molding her body to me, she said, "Let's do it."

We rolled over, my cock staying deep within her tightness.

"Do you like what we are doing?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes, oh yes," she whispered throatily.

"What are we doing?", I asked her.

"Fucking", she said, giggling.

"Why do you like fucking?"

"Mmmm, because it feels so good", she cooed.

"Do you like the fact that I deflowered you, and you are no longer a virgin?", I said.

"I love it!" she exclaimed.

"Would you like me to fuck you again?", I whispered in her ear.

"Yes, oh yes please fuck me again!"

I said, "OK Lisa, you've passed the test, and as teacher's pet, here's your reward."

With that, I reached down, and brought her legs up around my waist, tilting her hips up, and we started our fuck again. I could feel her stocking encased legs around my waist, and I sank my prick in right to the balls. I rode her, plunging my stiff cock in balls deep, again and again. The feel of her no longer virgin but still so nice and tight teen cunt, wrapped around my prick was out of this world. Cupping her ass cheeks in my hands, I started to stroke her tight twitchy asshole again. I could feel my cock getting ready to explode, my cock jerked, and swelled up tight, ready to blow.

She cried out, "Oh God, good, good, love you, love you, oh mmm, good, good, love you, love you, oh mmmm, oh yes, yes, fuck me, cum in me, cum in me NOW, yes, YES, YES!!"

Her voice rose to a shriek, her cunt clamped tightly around me, and I could feel my cock pulsing. My howl of pleasure joined her cries of orgasm as my cock went off, exploding and squirting wildly, throbbing and gushing and pumping a flood, shooting my hot cum deep inside her tight spasming cunt. Her quivering tightness milked greedily at my cock, sucking every drop out of my squirting cock, as I poured a fountain of cum deep inside her hot velvet depths.

As we floated, she whispered to me, "I am so glad I waited. I wanted a true lover to take me, to take his time, and give me all the attention and caressing I wanted. I did NOT want some fumbling boy to bust my cherry between the sweaty sheets of some cheap motel, or the backseat of his car, lasting just long enough to blow his load, and then brag about it to all his horny buds. Tony, my deflowering was even better than I had dreamed it could be. And, now that I am deflowered, how would you like to fuck me again?", she said, smiling.

I was happy to agree, and she grinned at me as she did a strip tease, making herself stark and ripely naked.

"Now that I have stripped off all the white, it's time for your surprise!"

She opened her sport bag, and pulled out some midnight black lingerie. She donned a midnight black garter belt, pulled long black stockings up her legs, attached them to the garters, and she pulled on a black, crotchless panty.

"Tony, now that you have fucked the virgin out of me, now that I am no longer a virgin, I want you to fuck me as a non virgin. Really ream me out, Tony, drive your stiff aching cock deep into me, and blow your load deep, fill up my womb!"

My cock was rising back to life. She was glad to help, and she sucked my cock up to full hardness again, deep throating me expertly. I grunted from the feel of her hot mouth swallowing my swollen cock right to the balls. Her lips and mouth took me to the brink.

"How do you want me now?", she whispered.

"On your hands and knees, Lisa baby, I'm going to fuck you doggy style," I whispered back.

In a few seconds she was on her hands and knees, her sexy ass cocked up to me. I got into position behind her, and I could feel her hands guiding my cock up to her. I could feel my cock nudge against her warm, wet opening.

"Give it to me, Tony", she growled, "Let me have it!"

I was happy to comply as I slid my stiff cock deep inside her again, She squealed with pleasure as every inch of my cock was buried deep inside her. I gripped her hips tightly, and started to fuck her. I rode her, power fucking her tight teen cunt, over and over again.

"Oh yeah, fuck me good, ream out my horny cunt! I want to feel your stiff cock get rock hard, then explode your hot load deep inside me, splatter my cervix! " Lisa grunted.

She was grunting with pleasure as I gave her throbbing cunt a power reaming. She was making wordless sounds of passion and pleasure as she climbed towards orgasm. Her cries of joy and delight fired me up, and I could feel my cock lurch and swell up tight.

"Oh yes, cum in me, cum in me, cum in me NOW!" she cried.

Her howl of orgasm, the tight hug of her around my shaft, quivering wildly, took me over the edge, and my cry of orgasm joined hers as I erupted again, and I was glad to cum again in her as she urged, my rock hard prick exploding and squirting in her, pumping a fresh, hot volley of thick spunk deep inside her again.

*****

She came over every Friday that summer, and I was glad to make love to her, over and over. She always liked to wear something hot and daring. One Friday, she wore a black corset, trimmed with red, long black stockings, and matching black trimmed with red crotchless panties. Plunging deep into her, and fucking her wildly, with all her hot, daring lingerie still on her body drove me wild. I imagined that I was a nobleman of the 18th century, and she was my courtesan.

She always wore crotchless panties, and she kept her panties, garter belt, corset, and stockings on, she knew it drove me wild to know I was fucking her with such sexy things on her. And the feel of plunging into her velvet tightness, power fucking her fiery fuck-hole until she urged me to cum in her, just drove me to explosive climaxes.

My cock was rock hard from my reminiscing, and I was all ready to strip down and stroke my throbbing cock. A knock at the door interrupted me. I answered it, and a UPS delivery man was there, with a package for me. I signed and opened it. There was a letter, and I opened it, it read:

"Dear Tony,

I just wanted to drop you a line, and let you know how things are going, they are going great! My first year at university, I passed with honors. I also wanted to let you know again, how wonderful my deflowering was, and to thank you, I have recorded an audiotape, and while I was recording it, I wore a very sexy pair of panties and brought myself off. It is smeared with my cream for you to sniff. Get that gorgeous cock of yours rock hard, do what my tape tells you, and listen to my sexy voice describing what I would like you to do to me, and what I would like to do to you.

Lots of love,

Lisa"

I wasted no time in stripping naked and lying back on my bed. I dropped the tape into a cassette player. Sealed in a Ziploc bag, the panties were a sheer black tanga style pair, I could imagine Lisa's sexy ass visible through the thin gauzy material. I imagined her sexy hot red bush pushing at the front. I sniffed all along the crotch, her sweet cream was visibly smeared along it, and the scent drove me wild, turning my cock into a steel-hard pole! I turned on the cassette player, and Lisa's sexy voice started.

"Hi, Tony. I've been looking forward to making this special tape just for you. I can imagine you sniffing at my hot musk, I made sure I gushed lots, just for you! Now that your cock is stiff and hard, I want you to stroke your cock for me. I want you to wrap my panties around your stiff cock and slide it up and down."

I did so, and it felt great to feel the thin material against my cock.

"Feel the silky fabric against your stiff cock. I'm lying here in my big brass bed. I'm wearing a black garter belt and black stockings. I don't have any panties on, because you have them. A cool breeze is blowing from the window over my hard, stiff nipples. Mmmmmm feels nice. Can you picture me lying here? My long red hair cascades over my shoulders, my long sexy legs are stretched over the bed. I'm waiting for you. I spread my legs to expose my hot, wet pussy! I slide my hand down to rub my clit. Picture me lying here in front of you. Can you see me?"

Oh, I could indeed. My balls were throbbing, I had to stroke real slow and gentle, I didn't want to blow off too early, as her sexy voice continued.

"Imagine that you're here. Stroke your cock. My pussy is getting hotter and hotter. I think of you here with me. Your tongue slides over my nipples and down to my pussy. Can you imagine me lying here? Taste my soft skin. It feels so good to have your hot breath between my legs. Mmmmmmm. It feels like you're here right now. Your tongue slides over my throbbing clit, again and again. It feels so good. Can you taste my hot juices? Mmmmmm, oooh, feels so nice. Are you stroking your cock? Wrap my panties around your stiff cock, and slide them up and down, fuck your cock with your hand! I can picture you here with me, your head between my legs. Taste my juices, it feels so good."

I was barely stroking now, I was ready to blow.

"Imagine that I'm there with you. Fantasize that my lips are around your stiff cock. I suck it slowly, can you feel the grip of my hot lips? My tongue slides up and down the shaft of your hard stiff cock. I suck it, up and down, again and again. Just as you're ready to explode, I move up over top of you. I look into your eyes as I slide my hot, wet pussy down over your thick, stiff cock. Can you feel the grip of my hot pussy? I slide it up and down, faster and faster. Fuck me hard and fast, I want it now! I want you to cum for me, rub your stiff cock, and cum for me NOW! Join me as I cum, oh fuck, yes, I'm cumming, oh my god, yes, yes, YES!!"

As she gasped out, "I want you to cum for me", I could feel the cum surging up my shaft, and at "Rub you stiff cock and cum for me NOW!" my cock erupted. My cock pulsed and throbbed wildly, as I listened to her cries of orgasm. My cock gushed out 6 thick ropes of spunk, as I imagined my cock was buried deep inside Lisa's sexy hot fuck-hole, gushing my load deep into her womb.

12