Lisa’s Evolution Pt. 01: The Depth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me Jack," her voice was low and there was a definitely a stronger tone of neediness in it. "Do you want to suck my nipples? Shall they be my next gift to big brother? Tell me..." her voice and mind trailed off to her other place, where I'm sure the orgasm was building up inside her. The rubbing of her little pussy continued in its tantalizing slow pace, but it was getting a bit bolder in the length it would travel. The movement of her hips had actually pushed the tops of my trunks down a bit, which now exposed almost all of my cock to her slow-grinding panty ride. And she was taking advantage of it. My little sister was being greedier with how much of my naked shaft she wanted to slide along her pussy lips.

I obeyed my lovely tease. "I want to suck your nipples, Lisa. They look so delicious. I'm sure the two men on the beach wanted to suck them as well." With this I heard a faint moan of approval, which made me relieved to know I hadn't gone too far with the naughty talk. It also made me wonder if Lisa had developed into more of a kinky girl than I thought.

"Tell me about you Jack," she said to refocus me. "Do you want to make me cum on your hard cock?" And with her naughty words she reduced the length of her hip movements and switched to a more focused circular motion. She was now working her clit against my cock, I was sure. Her eyes were closed again.

"Yes, Lisa," I confessed, "I want you to cum on my cock. You are making it so hard. Your panties feel so good. My god I've wanted to feel your panties on my cock for so long." She smiled knowingly at my confession.

"Tell me, Jack, naughty boy," she quietly urged me on as her eyes closed again, and as her clit throbbed and continued to grind on my hard cock.

I needed no further encouragement to express my naughty thoughts and began to confess my feelings.

"I love how you are sharing your body with me, Lisa. How you let me see your big gorgeous tits and how you are teasing me with them. You look amazing. Your panties and your pussy feel so good on my cock. And it's so amazing that you have waited to share all this with me Lisa. I know other man have wanted you, wanted your innocent little pussy.

She moaned softly at my words, and her hands moved to the lower back of my neck which her long slender fingers gripped tight. And her legs became tenser. She was getting closer to cumming.

"Yes naughty boy. They wanted to put their big cocks into your little sister's panties," she confessed. But they are for you Jack. I know you wanted my panties...and my tits...and me. They are yours now."

With that she leaned forward slowly so her tits were right in my face. Her hands now slid to the back of my head and near the sides so they and her could provide some additional privacy to the more obvious display of naughtiness that was about to happen. "Suck them," she quietly urged.

Oh, my. I closed my lips over one hard nipple and began to suck at it gently. At this first contact Lisa moaned quietly but deeply next to my ear, "Fuuuuck," which reminded me of how sensitive she had confessed her nipples were.

"I can't believe you are sucking my nipples jack," she moaned into my ear and I felt her look up back my head to the beach behind me.

This surprise was likely in reference to our brothers-sister-type relationship, and to how good her brother's lips felt sucking wrapped around her hard sensitive nipple. But it was also a reference to the fact that while we had considerable cover from the water, and while my body was mostly shielding us from any would-be voyeurs on the beach, we were still doing very sexual things to each other in public. And that fact made us do everything with such teasing slowness and with such teasing restraint, that we both felt a steady build of very intense sexual energy, which contrasted wildly to how calm we had to appear out here in the lake.

And it was with this move slowly and quietly enforced restraint that I pulled my lips away from Lisa's tits and let her arch back from me a bit. "I want to look at you, Lisa," I explained, as you rub your little pussy on my cock. She was too excited now to blush as she continued her needful circular motion under the water.

"Fuck, you are so hot, Lisa. I want you to cum all over my cock." She bit her lip and closed he eyes for a moment as I felt another vibration run through her. She looked so pretty in this exposed, vulnerable, and lust-filled state. So sexy with her jutting tits moving up and down just a little from her breathing despite her best efforts to remain motionless as her teenage pussy grinded on her brother's cock. All of this contrasting wickedly with her innocent body, with our relationship, with the park. Jesus, I needed to taste her again.

"Lisa...I need to suck them more," I confused my urgent desire.

My little sister could only nod with a helplessly lost expression. She was close to coming.

"Feed them to me." I told her. Slowly.

And with the necessary caution in her movement, she slowly moved her tits back to my face, and with one hand behind my head and the other hand under one of her large tits, she feed me her nipples again and I sucked hungrily on them through the bra. As if to tease me more, she let me suck on one nipple for a only few seconds, before pulling back a bit so she could very slowly switch her hand to the other breast and then make me wait a second as she served me again. With this teasing, I began to suck on her nipples with more force...more need... more hunger.

She responded with quiet encouragement, "Yes, Jack; suck my nipples. They are yours. Suck them, please."

The need was clear in her voice as she continued. "Your cock feel so good on my pussy," she confessed to herself as much as to me. Her clit continued to rub in a circular grinding motion on my cock. Her legs flexed around my back and my hands firmly squeezed her delicious teen ass. Both of our grips on each other served to hold Lisa right at the spot she needed to be at in order to rub her throbbing clit on my cock; and right at the spot she needed to be at to cum on me.

And then it started. I knew from the sudden rise in intensity of... everything. Her legs were tightening like a python around me and her fingers moved from behind my head to my upper shoulders where her nails dug in as if to share with me the violent emotion of her approaching orgasm. I was now sure my little sister was cumming on my cock.

"Yes, come for me," I encouraged, loving how she was squeezing me everywhere as if to pull me right into her body, as if to pull me into her orgasm with her, and as if to make sure I couldn't escape until I made her cum.

"Oh Jack, you are making me cuuuum," she announced in an initially quiet voice that contained a mixture of bewilderment and helplessness before increasing to a louder moan that she finally muffled by biting down on the top of my neck like a wild vampire. I loved the raw emotion that had taken Lisa over: her nails and her teeth scraping my skin, her long legs squeezing me into her, and her innocent little pussy cumming all over the cock she had been teasing herself with.

I bent my knees to lower us a bit more into the water as her hips and body started to shake from the intensity of what was happening to her. She held on tight as the orgasm seemed to not want to let go of her young teen body or mind. She continued to moan into my neck until the peak power of her orgasm finally subsided and then slowly released her back into our world.

"Jesus, Lisa," was all I could say as she finally recovered enough to move her head back from my shoulder and give me a very shy glance before looking away. There were tears in her yes, but I noticed her legs were still tight around me. And I loved it. I didn't want this girl going anywhere.

"Lisa," I said softly. She looked back into my eyes and began..."God I'm sorry," as if to apologize for the strength or length of the orgasm, or just for the orgasm itself. I wasn't sure what she was sorry for, but I wasn't having any of it.

"No way; no apology from you, missy. You looked and felt and feel amazing and are amazing. My god I'm glad you...you shared that with me." And with those words, she gave me a soft but full and long kiss on my lips that held us there in our bubble with just the pressure and warmth and love of her lips on mine enter in. She then released my lips and unwrapped her legs from my waist, but still remained leaning into me like a child who wasn't sure how much independence she wanted.

I wondered, considering the nature of our friendship, if that kiss was to be the only romantic kiss we would ever have. And, as if she sensed my uncertain what-the-fuck-just-happened feeling, she took my hand and we stated to walk back slowly though the water to the shoreline in a slow decompression.

"Yeah, so that just happened," she said shyly and perhaps in an attempt to gauge my feelings, or maybe her own.

"Oh yes," I replied, neutrally as if to keep my cards close, which was kind of silly considering how I had been an emotional mess of man just moments ago. In fact, I still had a hard on and was struggling beneath the waves to tuck it back below the top of my shorts.

"You sure you are ok to walk, stud? Lisa said with an amused smile looking down at the fight with my gear.

"I'm not sure," I shot back. "This is the first time I've had a mermaid take advantage of me on the high seas."

"Hah!" she protested in semi mock outrage, "I bet you loved every minute of it," she prodded.

"Fuck, yes," I said way, way too fast. And we both laughed at that in a manner that made me feel like a sense of normalcy was starting to return. Did I want it to return?

As surprising and disorienting as this experience had been today, what I didn't know then was that something a lot stranger was going to happen.

To Be Continued...