Lisa, Scott and Me Pt. 03

Story Info
Lisa and Scott arrange to have me gang banged.
7.5k words
4.76
11k
24

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDorset53
DDorset53
153 Followers

When Lisa, my girlfriend, told me about her fantasy to see me with a guy, and in particular to suck a cock, I was horrified.

She's a very persuasive lady and I love to please her so when she found our new friend Scott on the internet it started a new chapter in our already amazing sex life.

Scott was a male escort in his mid 50s. He lived in the Centre of town in a lovely apartment block near the marina.

Scott had agreed to see me on my own at first and then with Lisa.

Between them they had plotted and planned their way to turning me from a loving heterosexual boyfriend into a complete and utter cock slut.

At our most recent meeting they had surprised me by inviting along Scott's friend Peter, another male escort in his early 60s.

They are both very dominant guys and took pleasure in using and abusing me while Lisa guided and directed them.

Not only that but at Peter's request they had dressed me in stockings and panties so I could be their cum loving Cissy whore.

She watched all her fantasies come to life in front of her, as they took my anal virginity and ravaged me at both ends.

I took so much cum in the ass, mouth and face. I was covered and full. Lisa loved it.

So did I.

At the end of the session I wasn't sure how we could top it. But when Scott mentioned to Lisa that they had some other friends who would love to get involved all she had been talking about ever since was a gang bang.

We had agreed that we should arrange the next meeting for a months time.

Scott had suggested that would be enough time for me to recover from the pummeling that my bum had taken from him and Peter and their 8 inch cocks.

Lisa was so grateful to me for agreeing to go along with everything. For the next two weeks while my bottom was out of action I'd been completely spoilt. Blow jobs and anal were mine whenever I wanted it, and that was most nights.

She was in contact with Scott every day. They had become good friends and were planning the next adventure with me - their slut.

Lisa always gave me limited information and was always quite secretive. It was like she wanted to keep everything a surprise or maybe she didn't want to scare me as things were getting more extreme.

'I need to know what your type is baby,' she asked me one night.

'My type?'

'Yes babe. What type of guy do you think you're most attracted to?'

'Well,' I thought, 'I suppose I liked Peter. He's older (62) but in great shape, tall, etc.'

'I thought so,' said Lisa, 'so older, tall and fit with a huge dick. Needs to be dominant as fuck and love submissive sluts,' she was laughing.

'Sounds about right my darling,' but as always I'll go along with whatever you want.'

'You're amazing. I love you,' she said kissing me. She ran off to call Scott again.

Two weeks after our last meeting with Scott, I got home to a very excited Lisa.

'Sit down darling. I have news.' she handed me a cold beer.

'I've just got off the phone with Scott and it's all arranged for two weeks time'.

'OK baby. What's arranged,' I knew what was coming.

'The gang bang darling. Scott's put a super team together and they can't wait to meet us.'

This was why she'd been asking about my type.

'There will be Scott and Peter who you know very well. Peter fancies you like mad and is dying to fuck you again.'

'They have got Peter's older brother Neil who is 65 but fit as a flea. Runs marathons apparently. He's a married gay guy, not an escort like the other two, but he's very experienced in this kind off stuff. Often helps them out when they need an extra guy.'

'Sounds good baby,' I nodded.

'He's hung like a horse just like Peter, so ticks all your boxes darling.' she smiled.

'The fourth guy is an interesting one.'

'OK,' I said waiting for it.

'He's the oldest of the four, late 60s but in fantastic shape apparently and very tall. He's a West Indian chap called Jacob. He's a bi guy just like you darling and he's been a customer of Peter's for over twenty years.'

It turned out that they were all really good friends. Scott had assembled a good team with Lisa's input.

'Scott said that Jacob was their secret weapon. I think with the emphasis on weapon. He's spectacular apparently.' Lisa sounded excited.

'What? Big?' I asked nervously.

'Very baby', she said. 'It's going to be amazing.'

'To be honest I think Scott and Peter had these guys lined up all along. But you have to admit they are all older, slim, fit and hung, which is what we wanted darling,' Lisa was selling it to me, like always.

'They tick all my boxes too,' she said smiling, 'they are dominant as fuck and love submissive sluts. Particularly ones that are prepared to dress up for them.'

'I'm getting into an outfit again?' I asked already knowing the answer.

'Peter has been telling them all about it. They are so into it. In fact they want to bring you something to wear. I'm so excited baby. I love you for doing this.'

'I'm afraid that you are now on a cum ban. Nothing for two weeks. Scott wants you ultra horny and ready for the four big cocks. How is your bum darling? Better?'

I had recovered pretty well. 'It's OK baby. Thanks but I'm alright again I think.'

'That's good news my gorgeous boy, because you're back in anal training. Scott wants me to ease you back in for the next two weeks. Get naked and I'll go and get the lube and the toys.' She was laughing as she went off to get her equipment.

The two weeks went quite fast. Lisa was so excited and horny about our upcoming meeting at Scott's. I was on a cum ban but she definitely wasn't.

Every night my arsehole was filled with either a butt plug or dildo while I was instructed to eat her pussy and bum. She was having multiple orgasms with my tongue in both her holes while a dildo whirred away in my bum.

She wanted me to sleep with a butt plug in my ass every night on Scott's instructions, to ready me for the upcoming event.

When the big day finally came around, Lisa was up early, even though we weren't due to meet until midday.

She handed me the customary home enema kit so I could be prepared for the onslaught that my arsehole was likely to be taking that day. 'Time for a deep clean my angel, off to the bathroom with you,' she laughed. 'I've bought one for myself, just in case I have you in my bum later'. I could tell she was really up for anything today.

We arrived at Scott's just before midday and took the lift up to floor 6 and rang the bell to the apartment.

We were both quite surprised when a lady answered the door. She was in her late 40s I guessed. She had a fuller figure, quite busty but she had an apron over her casual summer dress and was wearing white trainers.

'Hi,' she said,I'm Angela, Scott's cleaning lady. The boys are waiting in the lounge, Scott has asked me to bring you through.'

We followed Angela into the Lounge. 'Scott your guests have arrived'.

Scott was in the lounge with his 'team'. They were sat having coffee. All of them completely naked.

'Goodness', said Lisa.

'They are never wearing any bloody clothes.' said Angela laughing.

'Thanks Angela,' Scott got up to greet us. 'So nice to see you both, welcome back.' He came over and gave us a hug. 'Let me introduce you to everyone. You know Peter very well of course.'

'Hello again,' said Peter already ogling me. 'I've been so looking forward to seeing you again'.

'Hi Peter.' Lisa went over and hugged him.

'This is Peter's older brother Neil that I was telling Lisa about.'

'Slightly older,' joked Neil. 'Hi you two. I have heard so much about you both.'

Neil was very well spoken like Peter. He had a harsher look to him. His hair was cut short in a crew cut and he was slim but quite muscly. He certainly had the family cock genes though. He was sat with his legs apart and his cock was at least the same size as Peter's, maybe a bit bigger.

'This is our good friend Jacob,' said Scott. 'Just as I described him I hope'.

Jacob looked great for his age. He had a long slim body with short greying hair, and he was just as described. His big dick hung between his legs as he sat spread eagled on the sofa opposite us.

'Hi Jacob, oh my,' said Lisa catching sight of his long cock.

'Pleasure to meet you both. Thank you Lisa for bringing your man over for us to use this afternoon.' They all laughed.

'Are you happy Lisa?' asked Scott.

'Absolutely Scott. Thank you. Darling are you OK.' Lisa liked to ask now and then, but this was going ahead whatever I said.

'Of course baby'.

'Scott am I OK to finish up in here. I've already hoovered so I won't make any noise.' I'd forgotten about the cleaner.

'Of course Angela. We're just chatting so work round us.' Scott looked at the expression on our faces and added, 'Angela has been my cleaner for over 10 years, she knows everything that goes on here and is very discrete. Don't worry about talking in front of her.'

'Just pretend I'm not here,' said Angela in a high pitched voice.

With the introductions out of the way the guys were keen to get down to business.

'How's the bottom?' Peter asked me. 'That was one hell of a pounding you took last time young man.'

'Much better thank you Peter. Fully recovered. I finally got the last of your cum out of there. God knows how much you had stored up.'

'What would you say if I told you that was the last time I'd shot my load?' smiled Peter.

'To be honest,' continued Neil 'Scott lined us all up for this about a month ago, and we have all been saving ourselves for today.'

Scott laughed. 'I had these guys in mind straight after our last adventure. Peter phoned them both and filled them in the next day. There's a lot of cum stored up in this room.'

They all laughed.

'Yes,' said Peter, ' just look poor old Jacob's balls.

Jacob lifted up his hanging member to reveal his balls and cupping them in his hand. They looked like apples.

'These are as full as they can be without bursting,' he said.

More laughter.

'Lisa,' said Scott, 'has he stuck to the cum ban?'

'Of course. He got lots of treats in the the first two weeks when his bum was in recovery, for being such a good boy for you two. The last two weeks he has been back in anal training only, and I can tell you that my man is healed and ready to go. He's horny as fuck actually.'

They all laughed.

'Well done dear,' said Peter, 'we knew we could count on you to deliver our slut in good condition.'

'Ok,' said Scott 'let's get down to business. As you know today is going to be a gang bang. These guys are an extremely dominant group and like it rough. They don't do safe words.'

'In other words,' said Peter, 'once you walk through the door, you're getting it whether you like it or not.'

'You are getting ruined,' said Jacob laughing.

Scott continued. 'A gang bang is a bit of a free for all, but these are greedy guys and experienced so they will take what they want when they want it. So with four very large cocks in play it will be pretty relentless as you'll be taking one after another.'

'And we all had Viagra with our coffee, so we are going to be rock hard all afternoon,' said Neil starting to stroke his cock.

'With the amount of cum stored up in the group, the end result could be quite overwhelming,' warned Scott.

'That's an understatement,' said Jacob, cupping his huge balls again.

'Neil is quite a good repeater,' said Peter 'so he always comes more than once.'

'Not bad for an old guy,' laughed Neil stroking a hard cock.

'Thanks Scott, ' said Lisa. 'You've done a brilliant job putting these guys together for me. It's exactly what I asked for. We know what we're here for and are very happy. He's going to be fine, aren't you baby,'

'Of course dear,' I said, not sure if I believed it.

'My knickers are soaking wet just listening to that lot.' She put he hand inside her dress to feel. 'God they're dripping'.

The guys all laughed.

'Give them to me dear,' said Angela, 'I'm just about to do a wash. I'll have them ready for when you go home'.

Lots of laughter.

'Are you sure?' said Lisa, chuckling.

'Of course give them to me dear.' Angela had her hand out.

Lisa pulled up her dress and took off her knickers. Everyone caught a glimpse of her bald pussy as she did it. I saw Jacob give his cock a couple of strokes.

'Lisa can I give you this.' Scott handed her a box. 'As discussed the guys love the fact that you persuaded our naughty slut to dress up last time and they've picked out an outfit for him.'

'I like my sluts in red,' said Jacob, giving a clue of what might be in the box.

'You would have loved Lisa's outfit last time Jacob,' said Peter.

'I'm afraid I'm in black today gentlemen, but I promise you won't be disappointed,' said Lisa confidently.

'I'm sure we won't be,' said Jacob looking her up and down and giving his cock another stroke.

'Ok we'll be using the bedroom again today,' said Scott. 'Lisa you know the drill. You can go and get changed and lay out our slut outfit for this whore. We'll take him for a shave in the wet room.'

The four guys all got up. Peter and Neil were already rock hard and Jacob had started to grow.

'Strip off whore,' ordered Neil.

I looked around at Angela who was still in the room.

'Strip,' said Scott. My cleaner has seen it all before.

I quickly removed my clothes and got naked. I was already hard. I was incredibly horny.

Lisa took her bag and the box with my outfit into the bedroom, and the four guys led me into the wet room.

Once the water was on they all started to soap my body. Their hands were everywhere. I felt a finger go straight in my bum, someone else had my nipples and Scott had my cock in his mouth getting ready to shave me.

They took turns in kissing my mouth, tongues exploring me.

'Hold him still while I shave his balls.'

Jacob spanked me. 'Still bitch'.

Scott shaved me while the other three continued to invade my bum. Neil had his tongue inside me. 'Tastes fabulous,' said Neil.

Jacob watched intently. One hand on me and the other stroking his cock. He was getting hard now and he was huge. I gasped as I saw his huge dick reach full mast.

It must have been 10 inches, possibly more.

'You like that bitch?' he said, 'you ever seen one like that?'.

'This whore loves big dicks,' he announced to the others. 'Today he's getting the biggest.'

Peter was loving it and had his hands all over me. He kissed me deeply again. 'He's getting fucked harder and deeper than ever before. Is he ready Scott? I want this whore dressed and lubed.'

'He's completely smooth. Here try him.' Scott put my cock in his mouth and then got out the way offering me to the others.

They all tried me in turn. Taking me deep in their mouths. I was so hard.

'This bitch is turned on,' said Jacob, 'let's get him dressed.'

We all dried off and they marched me quickly across to the bedroom. The four of them were hard and huge, and they wanted me badly.

Lisa was waiting for us and looked amazing.

She had a black baby doll which was see through. There was no material for the tits and her huge breasts poked through and hung there beautifully. It was way too short and the hem hovered just below her waist which meant that her shaved pussy was visible.

She had matching black stilettos and looked sexy as hell. Really fuckable.

Jacob was very impressed. 'This whore has got himself one hot piece of ass.' He walked over to her stroking 10 inches of meat. 'Turn around baby, give us a show.'

He turned her around pulling the hem up to reveal her big gorgeous ass. 'That is one fine looking rear young lady. Looks like it's seen plenty of action. Would I be correct?'

'You are,' giggled Lisa. 'I love anal Jacob.'

'That's good to know,' he said, very good to know.' He reached round and squeezed one of her big tits.

She watched with her mouth open as he took his enormous cock back over to gang bang team.

'Lisa, get the whore dressed for us please,' said Peter, 'we want him ready for fucking.'

'There are four very hard cocks waiting to fuck him for next few hours,' said Neil.

'I can see that you naughty boys. Come here baby, see what I've got for you,' Lisa had red stockings and suspenders with a tiny red see through thong. There was a red see through slip to go over it. She started to put the stockings on me.

The guys were all sat on the bed watching her prepare me and stroking their dicks, I wondered which one would go first.

The door opened and Angela put her head round. 'Scott I'm off soon, do you need me for anything? Oh my, you are getting busy in here.'

'I could do with some help this suspender belt Angela,' Lisa called over to her 'it's very fiddly'.

Angela came straight over to Lisa and I and in next to no time the outfit was on and I was ready to be handed over to Scott's crew.

'It's a shame I'm off, this looks like you're all going to have some fun with him,' said Angela.

'Stay and watch. The more the merrier,' said Lisa laughing.

'We love an audience,' said Peter.

She looked at Scott. 'Stay if you want to darling,' he said to 'it's going to be very entertaining. But lose that apron, it's not very sexy,' he laughed.

Angela whipped the apron off and Lisa beckoned her over to sit with her. With the apron off you could see that Angela had a huge pair of tits bulging in the short summer dress she had on.

Lisa handed me over to the team and they were on me straight away. Hand and lips on every part of my body.

'Very sexy. I love red,' said Jacob. 'Come here you fucking whore.' He pulled me to him and rammed his massive cock in my mouth and started to fuck my face hard. His huge balls were crashing against my chin.

I was on my knees on the bed being mouth fucked by Jacob and my bum was being mauled by the other three guys. I was being licked and fingered, but Peter wanted more.

'Lisa can you get the lube please darling, this slut is ready to be fucked.'

Lisa tottered over in her heels. 'Here you go darling. Let me give you a few squirts'.

I was full of lube and I felt the first cock pushing at my hole. It was Neil. 'You two have had this arsehole already so I'll go first.' The head was in and he pushed harder.

'God this is so tight. This whore is amazing. You like this you fucking slut?' Neil was in and fucking me hard.

Jacob pulled out of my mouth and let Peter in. 'This bitch can take a lot of cock in his throat,' he said to Scott who was slapping my ass as Neil fucked me.

'He'll take what he's told to. He's getting it rough today,' said Scott.

The two brothers were spit roasting me really hard. Scott and Jacob were encouraging them.

I could hear Lisa moaning. She was having her first orgasm. 'Your woman is spread eagle and fucking her wet cunt with her fingers' Jacob told me. 'Woah look at her cum'.

I could hear Lisa screaming,' Fuck him harder Neil, oh god I'm coming again.'

I couldn't see Angela as the spit roast had me facing the wrong direction. I wondered what she was making of all the action.

Peter took his cock out of my mouth and let Scott in. 'There you go whore, we don't want any of your holes empty'.

The amount of Peter's and Jacob's pre-cum I'd swallowed was immense. They had definitely not shot their loads for some time.

Neil pulled out of me. 'That is some amazing whore ass this slut has got.'

Jacob grabbed me. 'I'm having me some of that slut's juicy hole right now.'

Peter was loving it. 'Come on Jacob destroy that whores arsehole. The filthy slut wants that black cock in him.'

'Ladies. We will need more lube over here please.' Jacob beckoned the two girls over.

He grabbed hold of Lisa's bum. 'Fill this whore's arsehole with Lube baby. Get him ready for me.'

Lisa put the nozzle in and gave me six good squirts. 'There's loads in your bum baby.'

DDorset53
DDorset53
153 Followers