Lisa, Scott and Me Pt. 04

Story Info
Scott holds his annual cocktail party.
6.7k words
4.76
4.5k
11

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDorset53
DDorset53
150 Followers

It had been an amazing couple of months since my girlfriend Lisa had admitted to having a fantasy about me sucking a cock.

I was initially horrified but she was determined.

She found Scott, a gay escort on the internet and after a couple of horny meetings he'd become a good friend.

The pair of them had turned me into a complete cock slut.

Not only had Lisa's cock sucking fantasy come true, but I had lost my anal virginity to Scott and his friend Peter, another gay escort.

It didnt stop there. Lisa's next adventure was to arrange a gang bang for me. Scott put a team of four together and held the event at his fantastic apartment in town.

The four very dominant guys spent three hours using and abusing me, much to Lisa's delight. Even Scott's housekeeper Angela watched and got involved.

Lisa was eternally grateful to me for allowing her to use my body to fulfill her deepest, naughtiest fantasies. I loved pleasing her and went along with her wishes, but the whole thing had been exhilarating and I was so turned on by our new adventure.

Lisa and Scott spoke every day. I knew the next adventure was probably just around the corner.

It had been three weeks since the gang bang and Scott had invited Lisa and I round for drinks and a catch up.

I had feeling that Peter his friend from an earlier meet and one of the gang bangers would be there. Peter didn't hide the fact that he fancied me like mad.

Lisa thought it was funny. 'I would imagine he will be there baby. He wouldn't want to miss seeing his favourite boy.' She was laughing.

'I think Scott wants to chat about something. How exciting. Maybe another challenge for you my darling.'

Lisa was insatiable and so naughty.

She put a really sexy black cocktail dress on for the evening, with her customary high heels. She looked great. She was a big girl with fantastic tits and a lovely big ass, not fat as such but voluptuous. I thought she was perfect.

I was more casual in a shirt and nice jeans.

We got to Scott's around 19.00 and got in the lift to his apartment. Scott answered straight away and hugged us both. 'Welcome back you two. My favourite naughty couple.'

He led us through to his huge lounge area, 'Peter is here too, and he's bought some very expensive champagne.'

I looked at Lisa and raised my eyebrows. She laughed.

Peter was a lovely guy but we both knew he really fancied me.

The last time we walked into the lounge there were four naked guys waiting to gang bang me. Tonight Peter and Scott were dressed similarly to me.

Peter was pleased to see us. 'How wonderful' he said 'come and have some champagne. You both look fantastic. Lisa have I told how stunning those heels make you look?'

He was right, they did.

'Just once or twice Peter. Thank you anyway, a girl loves compliments,' she laughed.

Lisa sat in one of the armchairs and took a glass of champagne.

I sat on the sofa and Peter brought me a glass and unsurprisingly sat next to me.

'So you gorgeous boy. Have you recovered from your ordeal at the hands of our gang bang team.'

'I'm fine thanks Peter. Although the cum clean up was pretty hard work,' I said.

They all laughed. 'You were certainly full of the stuff,' said Lisa. 'You're such a good boy baby.'

'Thank you Lisa, for letting us have him,' said Scott, 'It was incredible. You two have been the talk of our circle of friends at the moment.'

'Quite the celebrities,' said Peter. 'The lady who loves to whore out her boyfriend to be used by gay gang bangers. You have achieved legendary status.'

'We're famous,' said Lisa, giggling. 'How fabulous.'

'And with Angela,' said Scott, 'she is very taken with you two.'

Angela was Scott's housekeeper for the last 10 years. She was in her late 40s, a sexy lady with fantastic tits. She had been working the day of the gang bang and had been persuaded to stay and watch by Lisa and the guys. Although she didn't need much persuasion.

'She was lovely,' said Lisa, 'a very naughty girl like me.'

'She's seen some things since she's worked for me,' said Scott, 'but I saw a different side to her that day.'

Angela had got quite involved in proceedings, and had ended up naked other than a pair of white trainers with my cum all over her face.

'So there was something we wanted to chat to you about,' said Scott.

'Sounds intriguing. Go on,' Lisa was immediately interested.

'Well. Peter and I hold a drinks party here at the apartment around this time every year. In fact we are planning to send the invites out this weekend.'

Peter continued. 'It's a small affair, usually about 20 people in total. We just invite some of our closest friends and some of our best clients for drinks and canapes. Scott usually gets Angela to serve the drinks and food to the guests.'

'Last year I got her a French Maid's outfit. She loved parading around in that,' said Scott.

'I bet she bloody did,' said Lisa smiling.

'It's a room full of horny gay guys,' said Peter 'so parading is about all the action she gets. Unless she takes things into her own hands.'

Scott elaborated. 'To be honest if we get the invitees right, it usually turns into a bit of an orgy. Lot's of sucking and fucking once a few drinks have been taken and people relax.'

'Goodness' said Lisa. 'I suppose I shouldn't be surprised where you guys are involved. Sounds very naughty. Where do I sign?' she laughed.

'Well interesting you should say that,' said Scott grinning.

'We wondered Lisa, if you could loan us your slut?' said Peter. 'To assist Angela serving the guests. Two French maids maybe?'

Scott continued. 'As I said earlier you two have quite a following in our circle. If we put on the invite that Lisa has loaned us her man for the evening and she's coming herself as my guest of honor, well that would be amazing.'

'Guest of honor?' smiled Lisa. 'Wow. I'll have to get myself a new dress.'

'Well,' said Peter 'not quite Lisa darling. There's a dress code.'

'The dress code is naked,' said Scott.

'We'll let you keep your heels on,' laughed Peter.

'Oh my god. It sounds fabulous guys,' she said. 'Guest of honor, naked in my heels, as I said where do I sign? Oh my baby, we can do it can't we. Please darling.'

'I can't fuck 20 guys!' I said.

'Of course not. You won't have to. If all goes well they will be sucking and fucking each other.' Scott was reassuring me. 'But we'll say on the invitation that you're there as the free meat to do with as they want.'

'So you will be getting fucked,' said Peter, 'and Lisa you'll be there to see all the action unfold, tottering around naked in your heels.'

'I'm already horny,' she said laughing. She came over to the sofa and kissed me. 'Just say yes baby. Please. I love you.'

I nodded. 'Guess who's getting her own way again.'

'Yay. I love you my gorgeous man.' I had a very happy girlfriend.

'Splendid news.' Peter stroked my thigh, and continued to stroke it.

'It's two weeks today if that's OK,' said Scott.

'Let's drink to that,' said Peter, 'I'll get the champers.'

The rest of the evening was a riot. The two guys were delighted that they had their celebrity guests lined up and the drinks flowed.

The upcoming event was the main talking point, Lisa was very excited about the whole thing.

The guys were recalling lots of stories from previous parties they'd held in the apartment. They were definitely anything goes nights.

Peter had become increasing touchy feely with me throughout the evening. He'd had his hand on my thigh most of the night, stroking my leg right up to my crotch and quite often on my crotch. At one point he had his hand in my unbuttoned shirt stroking my nipples.

He really fancied me and Lisa was giggling as his hands got more and more wayward.

Peter went to the kitchen to get more champagne and Scott and Lisa were teasing me. 'You have a real admirer there,' laughed Scott.

'You should see the way he's looking at you darling,' said Lisa,' he is so hot for you baby.'

With that Peter came from the kitchen carrying a bottle of champagne and he was completely naked.

'I'm sorry Lisa,' said Peter. 'But I can't control myself any longer. I'm going to have to fuck your slut.'

Scott and Lisa were laughing at the scene in front of them.

Peter was stroking his rock hard 8 inches and looking at me.

Lisa came over to me on the sofa and kissed me. 'Shall we get these clothes off my darling.' She started to unbutton my shirt.

Scott looked at Lisa. 'Looks like Peter's not the only the horny one darling.'

My cock was around 7 inches when it was fully hard. Not as big as Scott and Peter, but a decent size. It was forming a tent in my jeans visible for all to see.

'Baby. You are so hard. She kissed me again. I love you. I want you on Peter's hard cock my darling.' She pointed at Peter's 8 inch dick that was waiting for my hole.

Peter was sat on the sofa and his huge rod was pointed at the ceiling. He was rock hard.

Lisa got me naked and plunged my dick in her mouth and sucked me for a few strokes before taking it out. 'There's loads more of that if you're a good boy my darling. Or you can cum in my arsehole? Would you like that?'

I nodded. Lisa loved anal but didn't give it up all the time. She often used it as leverage to get something she wanted.

She didn't need to. I was as horny as fuck and happy to go along with her slut fantasies for me.

Scott was stripped off too and walked over to help position me where they all wanted me.

Lisa and Scott sat me on Peter's lap facing him. He put his tongue straight in my mouth and kissed me deeply. 'I've wanted you all night,' he whispered.

I could feel the familiar nozzle of the lube bottle being slid into my bum. Four long squirts were applied until I could my ass oozing with the stuff.

Scott grabbed Peter's dick and guided it toward my entrance.

'Oh yes. Magnificent,' said Peter as I slid down on to it until it was right inside me. 'Keep going you gorgeous slut, balls deep'.

Two months ago, I could never have imagined sitting on any cock, let alone one this big. After the initial pain on entry, this felt amazing. Lisa had turned me into a real cock whore.

Lisa herself loved it. Her fantasy had come true and she'd kept pushing the boundaries. Her cocktail dress was off now and she looked wonderful in her black underwear and heels.

Peter was bouncing me on his cock. 'I'm going to fill you with cum my delicious whore,' he said. 'Then Scott can have a turn.'

I could see Scott was sat watching and stroking a very hard dick. 'I'm ready whenever you are.'

Lisa was sat on the sofa next to us watching the action. Her bra was off and her her tits bounced as her fingers rammed in and out of her soaking cunt. 'That's it baby. Bounce on that huge dick. Let it fuck you really deep. I'm going to cum darling.'

She shuddered to her first orgasm, screaming the house down like she usually did.

This definitely spurred Peter on and he had hold of me ramming me down on his dick. Then I felt him explode. 'Ooh my slut, take all that cream in your gorgeous hole.'

As usual, for a guy in his early 60s he gave my ass a serious load. I could feel spurt after spurt of juice as his big dick carried on spilling into me.

Scott came over and lifted me off Peter's cock.

There was a rug in the middle of the lounge and he positioned me on my hands and knees. 'Over here Lisa,' he called to her. 'Lube baby please.'

Lisa brought over the lube. 'Oh darling no lube required, Peter's spunk is dripping out of you. You can slide straight into my man Scott'.

These guys didn't mind sloppy seconds. I knew that from the gang bang afternoon.

Lisa walked round in front of me and slipped off her black g string, standing just in her heels. 'I need to you eat my pussy and ass while Scott fucks you darling. OK?'

I nodded. 'Of course baby.' Who could resist that request.

She sat down in front of me and kissed me deeply. 'Love you baby,' she said sweetly. 'Now get your tongue in both my holes naughty boy.'

She lay down and opened her legs and putting them over my shoulders so I had full access to her. I buried my head in her pussy and she gasped.

Scott wasn't wasting time and he was in me. 'Peter, you've left a mess in here my friend, he's sopping with your juice.'

Peter was sipping champagne and watching the display in front of him. 'You won't last long in that slut's bum. He's so tight, even after the gang bang. It's heaven.'

Lisa didn't last long. She was coming in buckets and I licked her soaking cunt and willing arsehole. But she wanted more. 'Don't stop my baby. Take that cock hard. Fuck him harder Scott, it makes him lick me deeper. Oh god, I'm going to come again!'

Scott was grunting behind me. 'I'm going to flood this gorgeous ass.' He was hammering into me balls deep. I was so turned on. Lisa coming in my face and Scott ready to shoot in my arsehole.

I felt Scott's cock get harder and knew I was about to get it. I felt him jerk behind me and then the familiar jets of cum from his huge dick as he started to fill me.

When he finally finished he stayed inside me as far as he could go, while he watched Lisa shake to yet another orgasm.

Scott pulled out and Lisa struggled to her feet. 'Oh god. That was intense, she tottered over to the sofa in her heels, her huge tits swinging in front of her.

'It's not over for you yet young lady. Somebody promised her man some bum fun,' Peter laughed.

'I'll get the lube' said Scott. 'Look look how hard your boy is baby, you're getting it'.

I was rock hard. I was so turned on by these two guys who loved using me for their sexual pleasure, and Lisa looked stunning. I so wanted to fuck her gorgeous big bum.

'A promise is a promise,' she said getting on all fours and presenting her rear end to us.

Scott lubed up her hole and put his finger in. 'She's ready to be fucked'.

'Fuck me hard and fill me with cum baby,' she looked amazing as I slid straight into her and started the pump her very willing arsehole.

She was screaming. My cock couldn't have been any harder and my balls finally exploded and I hit her insides with a stream of cum.

As I pulled out of her, she was shaking having cum yet again. As my cum spilled out of her bum she smiled at the three of us. 'I can't wait for this party.'

The day of the party came round quickly.

Scott asked us to come over early in order for us to get ready and prepare for the guests to arrive.

We got there at 18.30 both dressed casually given the upcoming dress code for the party.

We rang the doorbell and Angela, Scott's housekeeper answered. She was already dressed in her French maid's outfit.

'Hi you two,' she kissed us both on the lips, 'it's great to see you both again. What do you think?' Angela gave us a full look of her outfit.

She looked great. She was in her late 40s and had quite a full figure, similar to Lisa. Her maid's outfit was way too small, I assumed deliberately. Her huge tits were bulging out of the top and were barely contained.

The bottom was very short and revealed black stockings and suspenders with a tiny g string which went right up her big bouncing bum. She had replaced her white trainers with black heels.

My cock stirred. 'You look fantastic Angela. Very sexy.' I said eyeing her up snd down.

'Easy tiger,' said Lisa. 'You've got a fan there Angela, especially after last time we met you. You do look gorgeous by the way.'

'Thank you both. You're great for a girl's confidence.' Angela looked at me, 'There's identical one of these in the bedroom for you. I think you're going to be very popular tonight,' she giggled.

'I hope so,' said Lisa. 'We've been so excited about the party, it's so naughty.'

Scott and Peter emerged from the kitchen, both completely naked.

'The guest of honour,' Scott hugged Lisa.

'And tonight's main course,' laughed Peter kissing me and putting his hand on my bum, giving it a squeeze.

'You guys are naked already,' said Lisa, 'it really is a strict dress code.'

'Very strict I'm afraid,' laughed Scott. 'You can both use the bedroom to get ready if you like. Angela will give you a hand.'

'Come on you two, lets get you sorted,' said Angela leading us off to get changed.

The boys had bought Angela and I identical outfits for our serving responsibilities. We were both going to be French maids.

Lisa was very excited. 'Baby, you are going to be so slutty for the men. How wonderful darling.'

Angela and Lisa helped me on with my outfit. My cock was already hard. Before they put my on, they both slipped my cock into their mouths.

'That's enough for now,' said Angela, 'the boys need you nice and horny.'

' He's as horny as hell, aren't you my baby?' said Lisa. 'they are going to enjoy you tonight.' She kissed me deeply.

'Lisa, your outfit,' Angela reminded her.

'Of course. How could I forget.' Lisa stripped naked, took her red stilettos out of her bag and slipped them on.

'That was easy,' she said applying some bright red lipstick to complete the minimalist outfit required for the dress code.

She looked stunning.

Angela thought so too. 'Wow. That works very nicely.' She put her hand on Lisa's large bare behind. 'Let's get you two back to the guys. Not long until the guests arrive.'

We went back to the lounge. Lisa naked except Red stilettos and me and Angela in our serving slut outfits. They were very happy.

'My goodness' said Peter, 'lets get the party started. The serving sluts look devine'. He put his hand on my bottom and squeezed.

'Lisa, you had no trouble with the dress code I see,' Scott said as Lisa followed us into the lounge.

'This is going to be so much fun,' Lisa gave her tits a squeeze, 'I'm so wet already.'

I could see her shaven pussy lips glistening with juice.

There was a knock at the door as the first guests arrived.

Over the next half hour all the guests arrived and were shown to the bedroom by Angela, where they were given hangers for their clothes after they had stripped.

Scott's lounge area was huge and the naked guests were spread out chatting in groups and sipping champagne that had been served by Angela and I.

I noticed that there were stations around the lounge with bottles of lube and towels. I guessed that was in preparation of what was to follow as these guys got horny.

Most of the guests were similar age to Scott and Peter. They were all in their 50s or 60s and they were all pretty well endowed. The flat was big dick central.

I was really horny and my cock was rock hard. The maid outfit was incredibly short and finished just at my waist. This meant that the g string panties were completely exposed and my hard cock was only half covered as it poked out of the top.

I was wandering around serving drinks and canapes with my erection in full view, and I was very popular.

Neil, Peter's brother, who was one of the gang bang team, was there with his husband.

'Very pleased to meet you. I'm Martin, Neil's other half. I understand he's been unfaithful,' he laughed. 'I'm planning to get my own back tonight.'

Neil was stroking his now semi erect dick. 'I was very unfaithful with this naughty slut. Quite a few times,' he joked.

Martin pulled my panties down and I stepped out of them. 'Sluts don't wear knickers,' he said stroking me and looking me up and down.

Martin's dick was rock hard and I could see that he was at least as big as Neil.

Peter was nearby talking with Lisa and saw that things were starting to get going.

'Oh super,' he said 'it looks like the party is about to start properly. Lisa, why don't you get your slut ready for Martin.

I could tell that Martin was really horny. He manhandled me over the arm of the sofa so that my bum was presented to him. He started to finger my hole. 'Goodness he's lovely and tight. Amazing after what you lot did to him,' Martin said to Neil.

DDorset53
DDorset53
150 Followers
12