Lisa the Equestrian

Story Info
Gentle femdom/anal/roleplay.
5.1k words
4.49
21.2k
20

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with Lisa straddling me. I was hard and already between her labia. I'm a really light sleeper. "How do you get on me without waking me up?"

"I just go really slow. It's only a little bit at a time and you don't notice the difference too much. Under her breath she added, "Like your anal training."

I wasn't sure I'd heard her. "Wait, what?"

She leaned into me.. "Let's fuck." She licked my neck and started rubbing against my groin. Her breasts were squeezed against my chest and I was familiar enough with their shape and weight that I might as well have been holding them in my hands. I slipped inside her and the feeling was more than usually intense. Maybe because I wasn't expecting to wake up fucking Lisa in under a minute. I mean, I have. Just not normally.

I wrapped my arms around her lower back, pulling her into me. She moaned and put her arms around my head, her face down and pressed into my jaw. She began rocking up and down, back and forth, while I thrusted and pulled her closer. I moved my right hand lower and cupped an ass cheek.

Back when I had extra sexual energy I liked to watch amateure porn, because it's authentic. Professional porn is so fake I might as well try to enjoy watching sexy stick figures. Even amateur porn basically all looks similar eventually, there only being so many positions. What would bring me back to my favorites were the noises real lovers make. With Lisa, the sounds of her passion were the sexiest sounds ever. Groans, moans, grunts, panting ... it might not sound like much just being described. Hearing it with her breath in your face while being occasionally licked and tongue fucked is an experience I can't describe. If I let myself go I'd come in seconds. I've learned to hold back, edging myself for her pleasure.

With her nails on my scalp scratching through my short quarantine haircut, she whispered into my ear, "Hurry up and come baby."

I couldn't remember her ever rushing me before. Lately she's been dominating me, which I've been going along with for complicated and poorly understood reasons, but it's involved pain, something hard to admit liking. I didn't use to be suspicious and worried during sex, but I've recently had good reason to be wary.

I slowed my thrusting until I stopped.

"What's wrong baby?" She kept sliding on me.

"Why do you want me to hurry?"

"So you come! You know how much I love it when you come in me!" She started moving faster.

I had a realisation and held her hips still with my hands. She was still rubbing on me but I at least slowed her down.

"Lisa, you know I hate having you do things to my butt after I've come?"

"Of course I do, baby!" She moved herself more forcefully.

"But that's what you want to do, isn't it?"

She stopped moving and looked at me. "You don't know that for sure."

I had to laugh. "I do, though. Don't I?"

She put her palms on my temples and pulled my hair back with her fingers. She leaned forward and placed a delicate kiss on my forehead.

"Baby, I'm gonna do whatever I want to do. You can stop me if you want, but you won't. You like me to be in charge. You love to please me. Don't you?"

My face grew warm and I looked down. She moved a hand behind my head and started scritching me as if I were a cat, sending chills down my spine. She began sliding back and forth on me, and I started thrusting again. Peeking up I caught a glimpse of her face, and she had a triumphant grin. Like she'd won a victory.

I tried not to come but she wasn't to be denied. I came right after she did. When it happened I let out a quiet moan of defeat, which she recognised.

She fell into me, panting, her forehead on my chin. She rubbed my hair. "Don't worry baby. I'll take care of you."

It was nice to hear but except for one time I've never worried about her taking care of me. She'd tended my wounds while I healed after that one time.

"If I didn't know that you'll always take care of me I'd never let you be so mean to me." I didn't hear the oxymoronic nature of that statement but she did and let out a little snort.

I was a little resentful about the forced orgasm so I imitated the snort she'd just made. Apparently because I'm stupid and love trouble. She turned my head to the side and held it down against the bed with both hands, kissing my jaw, licking behind my ear. She whispered, "Was that the smartest noise to make right now? I'm just wondering, because I don't think it was."

I've never been controlled like this before. I never would have even tried it, except, she's Lisa. So I wouldn't have found out that I liked it.

"No. I don't know what I was thinking."

"Go to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry. It was stupid."

"Go to the bathroom." By now those instructions were codified. Poop if i had to. Shower myself squeaky clean. Come back naked. I did those things, trying to take long enough to pass through my refractory period.

I expected to be bent over when I came into the bedroom. When I came in though, she was sitting on the bed, no longer naked but wearing themed clothes. Boot cut jeans and snakeskin cowboy boots with 3 inch heels. I'd been against her buying those, thinking they were ridiculous, but she pulled it off. A straw cowboy hat. I'd seen all those before.

What sold her outfit was her shirt. Pink plaid with pearl snaps. Dark pink roses on the yoke. Satin piping on the pockets.

I stopped, standing naked in front of her with her fully dressed. Something that always makes me feel vulnerable and submissive.

"Lisa, darling, why are you dressed like a cowgirl?"

"I wasn't sure the outfit worked." She looked down at herself. "Yippee ki yay motherfucker!" Looking up, she had a mischievous grin.

I could see where this was going to end up. "You're planning to ride me like a horse, aren't you?".

A flash of annoyance showed on her face. "You think you're so smart."

"I'm not going to wear a bridle and saddle if that's what you were planning."

"You'd wear them if I'd thought of that. I spent most of my preparation finding this stupid fucking shirt at the goodwill." She plucked at her chest and looked at the embroidery.

I put my hands on her face and kissed the crown of her head. "It's perfect. I love your attention to detail." She put her arms around my waist and the side of her face against my stomach.

Then my natural tendency for being a smartass got me into trouble again. "I know you too well for you to surprise me." Whoopty smug fucking do.

She lowered her hands to my ass and looked up, with the most innocent expression I've ever seen on her face.

"Yes baby. There are no surprises in store for you today." She pulled my cheeks apart and lightly squeezed them.

A chill ran down my back. "I mean, um ... uhh..." I couldn't think of what to say. She's smart and creative and wicked, and I was at her mercy. As always. Sometimes her mercy didn't extend too far.

She ignored my babbling incoherence and said, with that frightening innocent look still on her face, "It's your turn to make breakfast. Bacon and cheese omelet sound good?"

"Yes. I'll go start cooking." I thought I could escape. I weigh twice as much as she does. I could bench press her all day. And she's in complete control.

She let me get to the door, then stopped me like Colombo questioning a guilty suspect who thinks he's gotten away with his crime. A reference for us old folks.

"Oh wait a second. Come back for a minute please?"

I turned and walked back to her, taking small, slow steps. She watched me with a neutral expression in her face. "Just one more question, Mr. O___."

Standing in front of her, naked, my penis not at it's best, I sighed and said, "Just do it."

"Do what, baby?" She showed a small grin."

"Whatever you have in mind."

"Don't you already know what I have in mind? I thought I can't surprise you. Because you know me soooo well." Lisa is beautiful but smirking isn't her best look.

"Apparently not. You win."

She enjoyed her triumph and it showed. "I always win. Now turn around."

I did. She put her hands on my cheeks and spread them. She rubbed her fingers gently around my anus, inspecting me. That always felt more humiliating than even her fucking me.

"I'll need to shave you again soon. I like your ass smooth." She kept spreading me and rubbing around and on my hole. I made a soft sound that she understood perfectly. "Is this embarrassing to you?"

I determined not to say anything.

She gave my butt a sharp slap."Ok. Get over my lap." The most embarrassing position there is.

"Aw baby ..."

"Just do it."

I followed her orders. It's worse when I'm naked and she's clothed.

She put her hands on me to adjust my position. "Scooch up. Make your ass point up. More." She was tugging me forward. She likes my behind vertical.

Once she had me arranged the way she wanted me she rested her hands on my cheeks. "No surprises, right?"

"Lisa, what I said was stupid. Please be gentle." I know what she wants and I was nervous. "Don't hurt me, Mommy."

She shuddered with what I hoped was arousal. Whether it was or not, it didn't help my situation. "You're so bad. Trying to manipulate me. And that snort." She reached behind her and then I felt a sharp pain on my lower buttocks.

"I'm not your mommy today. I'm your rider. That was my riding crop. You better be a good horse."

The pain from her strike was building. It was like when you stub your toe. It hurts at first but the real sensation shows up in the mail later. When it arrived it was shocking.

"Oh god! That's too much!" I was squirming from the pain. I was afraid she'd hit me again. I wouldn't be able to handle that.

"Be a good horse and I won't need the crop."

Tears were already forming in my eyes. "I'll try to be a good horse. But please don't hit me like that anymore. It hurts too much."

She was quiet for a minute. Then she said, "I won't. You might be my horse but you'll always be my sweet baby." She rubbed her crop over where she'd struck me. Gently. "You better be good though."

"I'll be as good as i can."

"I know you will. And I've only promised not to hit you that hard again. That doesn't mean I can't use the crop." She reached back again and found something else. "And I can always use this ..."

Something swished over my ass. It was soft and silky. Crossing the sensitive stripe she'd left with her crop, it hurt a bit, but everywhere else it was soothing.

"You bought a new flogger." She'd only used a flogger on me once. It wasn't the worst thing she'd done to me that night.

"Oh my! Another surprise! How is it I keep surprising you? It's not a flogger." I don't have to see her face to know when she's smiling.

"Ok, what is it?"

"It's a fashion accessory." She set whatever she was holding next to her. Spreading me open she squirted some lube in my butt and pushed it in. She had been fucking me a lot lately and I'm usually sore.

"Ow."

"Oh be quiet. It's just my finger."

"Yeah, but I'm already sensitive."

"Aw baby." She removed her finger and started pushing something much larger in. It felt huge.

"Wait, no! Too big!"

"Shhh baby. It fits fine."

From recent experience I recognised her toy as a butt plug. Once it popped in the pain lessened. Not enough.

"Jeez, Lisa. Every time it's something bigger." I was breathing hard.

"I can always stop. Should I stop?'

"Um ... I don't think so." I don't know why I said that. When she's domming me I speak truth.

"Baby, we can stop. You're my precious sweet thing. Want me to take it out?"

"Yes. But not enough to ask you to."

"I could get you some ice cream."

"Ice cream? What?"

She laughed. "I don't know. I saw a post where a sub used her safeword and her dom brought her ice cream. To make her feel better."

I thought about what she'd said. "That might be the sweetest thing I've ever heard."

"I thought so too."

"I really love you Lisa. Especially how you take care of me."

She rubbed her hand gently down my back from cheeks to butt. Then she gave my ass a brisk slap, above where she'd cropped me. "Ok. Stand and model it for me."

I stood, facing her. I felt something silky hanging down from my behind past my knees. "No, turn around baby. I want to see your tail."

I realised what was in me. A butt plug with attached strands, like a ponytail for my ass. I didn't even know such things exist.

"You're a palomino stallion! Walk around so I can see it from different angles."

I find it hard to walk with a plug in, but I crossed the room. I caught a glimpse myself in a mirror and, yep, I had a yellow horse tail.

I turned around and walked back.

"I like it, but it doesn't really look like a horse tail. Horse tails don't grow from the butt, they grow above the butt."

I had a brilliant idea. "Maybe you can take it out and just tie it to a belt?"

"Hmm. Get a belt."

I hobbled to the closet and got a belt off the hook. When she saw it she said, "No, get a skinny canvas one. Like you wear with cargo shorts."

I selected a belt and carried it until I stood in front of her. She took the belt and wrapped it around my waist. My growing penis got in the way of her fastening it, and she took me in her mouth.

"Don't, please!" If she made me come again the plug would be unbearable. "How about if I go down on you?"

She put the loose end into the buckle, looking up with her mouth on me and devil eyes. "Please Lisa?"

She fastened the belt loosely and let me pop out of her mouth. "Now turn around."

I turned around and she looped the tail around the belt. "Now tighten it all the way."

It was the kind of belt that you pull the loose end and it stays tight.

"The tail's kind of short now ..."

"I thought you were taking it out?"

"I can't help the silly thoughts you get in your head, baby. There's some slack here ..."

She tugged on the loose end of the tail and the slack pulled out. The plug started pulling out a bit from the bottom, moving it from fitting my hole at the narrowest point to being in at an angle, stretching me.

"Wait, wait!"

"Better not let it come out or someone will be a bad horse." She pulled a bit more, forcing me to arch my back and point my ass upward. At this angle it felt twice as big. "That should do. Model for me again."

If I didn't keep that position it was going to come out. "I don't think I can walk like this."

"Girls walk like that all the time. Want some high heels?" She gave my ass a slap. "Go on."

Moving slowly, carefully, I walked across the room.

"Turn sideways. Lets see your profile. Walk some more."

I was walking like a pageant contestant, back arched, chest out, ass pointing upward. She had me cross the room several times.

"Oh my God, that is so good for your posture! I might have you wear this all the time."

I looked at her to see if she was serious but she was giving nothing away.

"I'm not sure I can even get to the kitchen like this."

"Let's find out. I'm getting hungry."

I looked at the doorway and started hobbling to the kitchen. Every step was uncomfortable and frightening. It seemed like the tail might pop out, and I had caught her comment about being a bad horse. I found out that by contracting my anus it would slip in a little, at the expense of having to arch my back and raise my ass more. Which would cause back stress so I'd have to straighten up again, pulling the plug a little further out. I basically had to fuck myself with every other step.

She caught up with me with her crop and walked behind me tapping my cheeks with it, not hard enough to really hurt but enough to make me twitch "Giddy up, stud."

I made it there and got the eggs, butter, and cheese from the fridge door. The bacon was in the crisper and there was no way I could bend over and get it out while keeping the plug in.

"I need some instructions here, Lisa."

She looked at me and I pointed to the crisper. "Ah. Let me get that for you baby."

She had to get the skillets out too, but after I had everything I needed for omelettes everything went smoothly. Except the whole time I was cooking she kept walking up behind me and jiggling my ponytail.

"How's the cooking coming, baby?"

"So far so good, but if the omelets wind up burned, I'm gonna blame you."

"You can blame anyone you want, but I'm not the one who'll be punished." She gave the tail a push and the plug went all the way in. That forced me into a position I couldn't maintain, and I slowly straightened up, tugging the plug out again.

She pulled on a cheek and I panicked. "No! That will make it slip out!"

She stopped. "You want to keep it in? You like my toys in you, don't you?"

"I want to stay a good horse."

"Good horses tell the truth, baby." My face blushed hot red, and I wondered if my behind blushed too.

"I like it. I'm afraid you'll go too far."

"Maybe you should be afraid."

I stiffened up and she said, "Just kidding baby!" From behind she hugged my upper chest and pulled my hips into her, which didn't upset the ponytail equilibrium.

Looking at the stove, I saw I'd burned an omelet. The trick is to check the edges. Brown is bad.

The other one was on the brink. "Oh shit." I took the almost burned omelet out of the pan and put it on a plate. "This is yours." I turned around and held the plate out to her.

"We can split it baby, unless you're really hungry."

"I don't think I am, but I've had a lot of other things on my mind."

"We'll split it." She set the plate on the counter. I obviously couldn't sit down so she stood next to me with her arm around my lower back supporting my position. She fed me every other bite. I stopped being worried about trouble for burning an omelette. Also, it turns out I was pretty hungry.

The last bite was hers but she offered it to me. I wouldn't eat it. "I'm full. You take it."

She laughed and set the omelet piece on the plate. Keeping her arm around

my back, she put her other hand on my chest and stared at me with sweet eyes. It's a look that completely owns me.

"Ready for your ride, baby?"

I notice I keep saying that I'm scared. I tried to be brave. I took a deep breath. "After you went to all the trouble shopping and dressing up, how can I say no?"

She pulled herself into me and put her other hand on my shoulder. Leaning into my ear she said, "Good horsey."

She pulled away. "Turn back to the stove. I need to get some things." I did.

It took her 2 trips, which seemed like a lot of things to get. Eventually she came up behind me and reached over my head with a blindfold. She fastened it over my eyes.

Reading my mind she said, "It's not a blindfold. It's blinders. Like on a racehorse."

"The ones for horses just block their side vision. This blocks everything."

She reached around and twisted a nipple. "Who's the horse here?"

I tried to make a horse sound but my voice is really too deep to neigh. I guess I came close enough for Lisa to recognize my intention.

Leaning over she scratched behind my ear. "Good boy. Want a carrot? I'll feed you from my mouth like Niedermeyer in Animal House. Stamp once for 'yes' or twice for 'no.'"

She can make me nervous and amused at the same time. I laughed and stomped twice. "That horse had a heart attack in Dean Wormer's office."

"I'll be sure not to shoot any blanks. Come over here." She led me to the kitchen table.

"Put your hands out. I put some cushions and a towel down. Feel them?"

"Yes."

"Bend over the table."

"My tail will come out if I do that ..."

She reached around me and loosened my belt, then unwrapped the tail end. Relieved of being pulled upward the plug slipped back to being fully inserted. More pressure, less stretching. A slight improvement. It was a relief to my back, anyway.

"Now bend over. Put your hands over your head." She had one hand on the front of my pelvis pulling me back, and the other between my shoulder blades pushing me down. She positioned me over the cushions. I could hear her breathing harder.

12