Lisa, the Porno Queen's Interview

Story Info
Lisa gives an honest interview.
1.7k words
3.82
5.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day arrived for Lisa to give her special interview to the local tv station. She agreed to do it for several reasons:

1 - The tv station was on cable and she could give the interview naked, if she wanted.

2 - She knew the person doing the interview.

3 - She wanted people to know "her" and not her "alter ego in porno."

4 - She would have complete control of the interview's content.

We got to the station around 10:00 a.m. and met with Julie, the young lady doing the interview.

She and Lisa went over everything and the interview was going to start in 15 minutes.

As Julie went to the set, Lisa went into her dressing room to change. She had decided to wear a bathrobe to the set and then remove it to show that she would do the interview naked.

It was time and Julie was in her chair and Lisa walked in wearing her robe. Julie just looked and was going to say something when Lisa let the robe drop to show she was naked, then sat down.

It took Julie a few seconds to realize what Lisa did, then she blurted out, "Lisa, you're naked."

Lisa replied, "Julie, you have good vision. Now, how about you and your cameraman get naked too?"

Julie looked at Lisa, then the cameraman and said, "Do we have to?"

Lisa responded, "If you want to do the interview, you both have to be naked."

The cameraman yelled to Julie, "I will if you will."

Julie had an odd look on her face when she stood up and started unbuttoning her blouse. Then she slipped off her skirt and then removed her bra and panties, then sat back down.

She looked over to the cameraman and said, "You keep the camera on Lisa and not me. You understand?"

He just nodded a yes.

Then he took off his shirt and dropped his jeans and finally his briefs.

Lisa smiled and said, "Now, isn't that much better. Now, let's do the interview."

Julie was just about to start when Lisa interrupted her and said, "Julie, by the time we finish this interview, you will want to have sex with me," as she laughed and Julie turned red.

Finally, the interview began.

Julie: So Lisa, tell us your story from the beginning. People want to know about the real you. And, please don't leave anything out and since this is cable, you can say anything you want.

Lisa: Thank you Julie. I will tell you everything. Here goes...

From when I was young, I always loved sex and did a lot of experimenting and found out that I loved men and women and the pleasure I get from sex.

Julie: So, you are bisexual?

Lisa: I am all sexual (laughing) If it involves sex, I love it.

Julie: When and how did you meet your husband and what did he say when he realized you loved sex so much?

Lisa: I met him in college. He was one guy among four that fucked me at the same time. He was different though and we had a connection. One thing led to another and we married. He knew what he was getting into and it was ok with him.

Julie: I guess he is a cuckold then?

Lisa: I wouldn't say that. He knows I get pleasure from sex and he lets me enjoy myself. Many times he is included in my sexcapades.

Julie: Do you swing?

Lisa: I wouldn't say swing. But we have enjoyed other couples if there is a connection.

Julie: How did you get into porno?

Lisa: One evening we went down to Plato's Retreat in the city just to see what it was like. Well, we loved the place. I went into one room and there were four black guys with huge cocks and when I saw them, I just wanted them to fuck me. So, each one fucked me and came in me. It was wonderful.

Julie: Did your husband watch?

Lisa: No, but I told him all about it.

Julie: How did you get into porno and why?

Lisa: The next day after Plato's, I got a call from a guy who said he was a producer who saw me at Plato's and asked me to meet him to discuss a business arrangement. We went to see him and he offered me nice money to do a porno.

We went home to discuss it and we both agreed that since I loved sex, doing porno is the answer. I get paid a lot of money for getting all the pleasure I can.

I called the guy and agreed to star in porno.

Julie: A lot of people think porno is all fake, so how did you become the "porno queen" of the industry?

Lisa: (laughing) Julie, I am basically a quiet person. When I do anything, it has to be done right. So, when I started doing porno I told them all - everything has to be real with no gimmicks and no trick photography. So, if you saw a guy that had a huge cock and it went into my ass, then be assured it was real. If you saw a guy cumming or pissing all over me, it was real. If there was a scene where I was being ganged banged by numerous guys, Julie, it was real.

Julie: If you enjoyed it so much and the money was good, why did you leave porno while you were on top?

Lisa: I was getting tired. I just needed a break. We had a daughter and we concentrated on raising her. I occasionally do some porno now, if I like the so called script or the actors in it but the money has to be good.

Julie: So, you said you are bi sexual. Tell us about that.

Lisa: I said I was all sexual, not just bisexual. For example, right now I would have no problem going over to you and kissing you and making out with you. Would you like that?

Julie: I would but I am not into women.

Lisa: You don't have to be into women Julie. You just have to be in wanting pleasure. I can give you an orgasm that would make your head spin. Would you like that?

Julie: (laughing) I'll think about it.

Lisa: By the way Julie, I love your tits and pussy. They are very desirable.

Julie: Well, thank you, I guess. So Lisa, where are you now in your life. Where do you want to be in the next few years?

Lisa: Well, Continue fucking of course. Getting all the sexual pleasure I can get. BTW - my hubby here got me into a fetish that I can't get enough of.

Julie: Please, tell us.

Lisa: Well, I'll tell you, but if you want me to stop, I will.

Julie: No. Please tell us.

Lisa: Well, it started not too long ago. We were at a nudist resort walking on a trail when we had to pee. My hubby had no problem as he just stood there and held his cock out and peed. Me, on the other hand tried to squat but I had a problem. So, my hubby told me to stand up and pee and I did. It felt pretty good too.

Little by little we incorporated peeing in our sexual activities.

Not to long ago, we went to a island that is just for people to enjoy themselves, sexually.

Since I had the opportunity, I got more daring in peeing in public...letting people pee on me and me peeing on them.

We met a couple, Brenda and Jeff who were also into peeing and for two days I enjoyed their golden liquid on every part of my body, including in my cunt and my ass. Hell, I even drank their pee as I opened my mouth and let them use me as their toilet. You should try it Julie.

Julie: I noticed during this interview that you have checked out the cameraman a few times. How come?

Lisa: Julie, are you blind? Can't you see the guy has a nice sized cock and it has been hard the whole time we have been here? If we weren't doing this interview, I'd be over there with him getting fucked.

Julie: Lisa, you are funny. I recently heard that you have a son. Will you tell us about that?

Lisa : Yes, I will. About 21 years ago, I got paid handsomely to do a porno movie. The kicker was that I had to give birth to a child for the movie.

I got fucked by a few guys and they got me pregnant. I was on the island for almost a year and finally gave birth to a boy. Since I wasn't allowed to take the baby, he staid on the island. My husband didn't even know.

Not too long ago, I was hired to do a scene, a kidnap and rape scene. There were three guys and they each raped me. The last guy was fucking me and ready to cum when I noticed a rose birthmark on his chest. I started screaming not to cum but he did as I yelled out that he was my son.

Since that day, he has become a member of our family.

Julie: Well Lisa, that is some story. Does he still fuck you?

Lisa: Yes. He fucks me whenever he wants, just like my husband fucks our daughter as well as I fuck my daughter too.

Julie: Is there anything else you would like to tell our audience?

Lisa: Just that I am a normal woman that enjoys sex and am not some crazy woman. I am sure there are many women out there who enjoy sex but are afraid to be ridiculed, so they don't say anything.

Now Julie, are you two ready for some pleasure?

Cameraman, get a shot of Julie naked over there. I am sure her fans want to see all of her.

He panned the camera and got a good shot of Julie naked and he and Lisa laughed.

Lisa got up and went over to Julie and kissed her and surprisingly, Julie returned the kiss and they both left the set arm in arm as the cameraman kept following them until they left the set.