Lisa Tied

Story Info
Lisa gets to enjoy Matt's attention while she's tied up.
1.8k words
4.53
16.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mikej4
mikej4
33 Followers

He stood there, soaking in the view of his lover as she stood there, silently waiting. Lisa was barely turning her head back and forth trying to catch some sound from him, something to tell her where he was.

Matt stepped forward silently, then stroked the edge of the feather along the outside of her hip. She gasped at the sudden touch. She had always described that everything somehow felt a little bit more intense when blindfolded. He brushed the feather over other parts of her -- down her butt, up her left arm, the back of her knees, the inside of her thighs.

Not her breasts, though. He had something else in mind for those.

He touched her a few more times with the feather, always just lightly dragging the feathers over her skin. He watched her shiver as he brushed the sides of her neck.

He circled around her once, trailing the feather across her belly, over her arms to her back, then stepped back, watching her again. He waited a minute, then slowly reached out to touch the ice cube to the side of one breast. This time she jumped even more, which had the effect of dragging the ice cube across even more of her boob. He imagined the ropes wrapped tightly around each beautiful breast probably added even more to her sensitivity.

He saw her clenching her fists as she steadied herself back on her feet, and he slowly circled round her breast with the ice cube, drawing tighter and tighter circles until it was just circling her nipple. By now the ice cube was mostly melted so he dropped it back in the cup and bent down to suck her nipple into his mouth. He toyed with her for a bit and playfully tapped his teeth against her nipple.

"mmnph nph," he heard her warn.

"What's that? Hard to make you out there."

He wasn't totally sure what she was trying to say next, but it sounded a lot like 'jerk.' He laughed and stood back up. He put one hand behind her head though her hair and pulled her into him as he squeezed her left breast with the other.

"Somehow your boob is all wet," he teased.

He was pretty sure that sound was "kiss me."

He leaned in to kiss her lips over the bright red ball gag wedged behind her teeth, then slowly kissed her right cheek right over the strap of the gag, working his way back until he was flicking his tongue into her ear. He could feel her breath speeding up.

"Time for the other one, sweetie."

Lisa had just enough time to mumble "hrrrmmm?" before he put a second ice cube on the underside of her right tit. "hucch," she yelped.

He circled around her breast again, just as he had with its twin, and again sucking her freezing cold nipple into his mouth.

He looked at her hands clenching and unclenching next to her thighs. "Now you know why I wanted to tie your arms - no shoving me away!"

He saw her smile around her gag as she swatted at him with her hand and knew she was enjoying herself.

He switched back to her other breast, kissing it all over. Tied as tightly as they were, he couldn't suck much of them into his mouth, but he loved the feel of her taut skin. Even just the sight of her breasts bulging out over the white ropes was enough to drive him wild. That plus the gag, the blindfold, and the upper arms tied to her chest, and he was in heaven.

He reached down with his right hand and ran a finger between her lips. He could feel her pressing her hips forward to push harder against his finger. He rubbed his finger up and down, feeling how wet she was before sliding his middle finger up inside her. "Your pussy is wet too. But not cold like your boobs are," he said, smiling.

Pretty sure that was "don't you dare." Always a little hard to tell with the gag, but that was part of the fun of it. He pumped his finger up and down into her a few times, then stepped away. She stretched out her hands trying to find him but with her arms pinned to her sides she couldn't reach far enough. Matt stood there for a minute, occasionally reaching out and just barely brushing her skin with a finger -- across her upper lip, tracing a line down from her belly button, circling the inside of a palm, then the barest of brushes on each nipple. Despite the lightness of his touch, he could see her react each time.

He kept touching her but taking longer and longer between each touch. A fingernail down the inside of a thigh, a barely-there kiss on an ear, a tickling behind her knee, tracing the inside of her lips, drawing a line down her backbone to the top of her butt crack.

He waited a full minute then before suddenly slipping a finger up her pussy, causing her to jump with surprise at the sudden intensity. He toyed with her for a bit, then pulled out and guided her over to the bed before gently pushing her down to a sitting position on the side of the bed.

"Up you go," he said, and helped lift her legs up onto the bed as she lay back on the bed before scooting herself over to the middle. "Now where was I?"

He swung himself up onto the bed, over her. Keeping most of his weight on his hands, he lowered himself gently down until he could feel her tits pressing hard against his bare chest. He always loved the feel of her breasts against him, but there was something even more thrilling about how they felt against him tied up. He leaned in and started kissing her face. Her forehead, then kissed each eye through the blindfold. He kissed the tip of her nose, then trailed a line of kisses on each cheek just above and just below the gag strap.

She arched her neck back and he took advantage of the offered skin and leaned in to kiss the underside of her neck. She squealed and put her chin down to her chest. He knew she loved being kissed there -- and, also, that it was hypersensitive when she was turned on. "Have it your way, then," he smiled.

He kissed her upper lip, gently sucking on it and pulling it out over the gag. Listening to her quiet moaning, he said, "I love that I know exactly what your eyes would look like right now."

He rolled off her and started trailing kisses down her body. He kissed down each arm, taking care to kiss the skin right by the ropes pinning her arms to her sides. He took each finger one by one into his mouth, sucking on it briefly. He resumed his assault on her chest, raining kisses around the outside of the ropes around each breast, then down to her stomach. As he kissed her, he would occasionally run his fingers through the hair over her pussy, barely touching her, but he knew her well enough to know it would drive her crazy.

He kissed down the outside of one leg then back up the outside of the other. Then down the inside of one leg and back up the other before taking a long slow lick straight up between her pussy lips.

"Yummy," he said as she humped the air trying to get him back.

He crawled back up the bed next to her and cradled her head with his left arm. He grabbed her boob with his left hand and with his right slid a finger back up inside her pussy. As he stroked in and out, he could see her cheeks starting to turn red. He added a second finger, then a third. "You are just drenched," he said with relish.

She grunted, then he pulled his fingers out of her pussy and started stroking round her clitoris with two fingers. He alternated between going slowly and more quickly, softer and harder. At one point she turned her face towards him and tried to press her lips against his cheek, mumbling.

"You know when you can't kiss me, it all just gets bottled up inside you. Makes the explosion at the end that much bigger."

She moaned in frustration.

"It's super fun to watch."

He laughed as he saw her flip him off with her hand. He pinched her nipple with his left hand and drove the fingers of his right hand back inside her pussy, making her yelp as she arched her head back. He curled his fingers back up, rubbing the inside of her vagina before pulling his hand back out and resuming his efforts on her clit.

"I love knowing how to play your body. I love watching you. I love knowing what it means when your head arches back. I love that even though I can't see them, I know when your eyes are going to roll back into your head. I love the way your hips roll as you're getting close."

He kept rubbing her clitoris, watching her body tense up. Just when he knew she was about to cum, he backed off, barely touching her clit. She screamed in frustration at him.

He laughed, squeezed her tight to him, then slowly started picking back up. She took a couple of minutes to get back where she was, and this time he didn't stop. Her hand grabbed onto his leg while he squeezed her boob tighter and rubbed her clit faster.

She exploded. Arched her back off the bed, head all the way back, hips twitching back and forth and yelling through her gag. He kept a hand on her until she started to sound more frantic then let go of her clitoris and shoved his fingers deep inside her.

Her upper body snapped forward as she came half way to a sitting position then she fell heavily back to the bed. She lay there panting for several seconds as he lay there mesmerized by the sight of her tightly bound tits, pointing straight up and heaving up and down while she caught her breath.

This time he was certain she was saying "kiss me."

He slowly removed his hand from inside her, causing her to thrash her hips some more, then turned her face towards him so he could reach around to get at the buckle behind her head. He fumbled at it for a second then got it undone and pulled the straps forward. "Open wide," he said, then pulled the gag ball out.

Immediately she rolled over on top of him and locked lips with him.

Eventually she came up for air. "In. Me. Now."

He kissed her again and rolled together with her so she was back on her back underneath him. Time for round 2.

mikej4
mikej4
33 Followers