Lisa, Vern and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vern told her that she is a beautiful person, inside and out, and that I was lucky to have her.

He also told her that she could stay at his place anytime. She responded quickly by thanking him and telling him he was a great guy and a great fuck and she really enjoyed the sex with him.

That being said, they drank more wine and he got on his back and Lisa eased her cunt down onto his cock, sucking it completely inside her cunt.

As she rode him, he played with her tits and nipples as they bounced up and down.

That night, Vern must have cum at least four times as they fucked throughout the night until the sun rose.

As Lisa had a late flight, they had enough time for some more great sex.

As they were having breakfast, Tony popped in. He said he had the rest of the day off and quickly undressed.

In an instant, the three were in bed. Lisa told him about Ray and the time she spent alone with Vern.

Vern told me that we could stay at his place anytime and that Lisa is a delight to be with.

I didn't waste any time before I was all over Lisa, with Vern joining me.

Lisa was on all fours now, sucking my cock while Vern was fucking her from behind. After a few minutes, Vern and I switched positions.

After a couple of minutes, we both came.

Lisa laid on her back and Vern and I kissed her and felt her up, without missing an inch of her gorgeous body.

Unfortunately, it was time for Lisa to get ready to go.

We freshened up, got dressed and said our goodbyes.

Lisa took her flowers and candy, gave Vern the biggest tongue kissing I ever saw, gave his cock a big kiss and we headed out the door.

On the way to the airport, Lisa couldn't thank me enough for a great time and said she would be back again for Valentine's Day 2019.

At the airport, I gave her a kiss and told her I will count the days...

12