Lisa's Big Bang with Daddy

Story Info
18 year old Lisa needed help seducing her father.
3.4k words
4.03
30.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not leaving the house like that, young lady." Bob scolded his daughter.

Lisa looked down at her pink lacy cotton camisole, white miniskirt, and black heels.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing, daddy?" She flirtatiously asked him, swishing her mini skirt.

There was no easy way for Bob to tell his adult teenage daughter that if he, her father, had a difficult time pretending not to notice her soft ample breasts bouncing around in her little lace tops, and barely there miniskirt leaving very little to the imagination, so would other men, and drool all over her to see more.

"But all the girls are wearing this, daddy." Lisa defended.

Fact is, Bob didn't know what was appropriate clothing for his daughter anymore. She's 18 years old. It's summer. 85 degrees in the shade. That's why he doesn't say anything when Lisa prances around the house in her little bikinis. Many times Bob had to hide his erection from her. Lisa's bikini tops were so small they barely covered her perky raspberry nipples. her bikini bottoms were so tiny he could see Lisa's perfectly shaved labia, clear as day, no hair. Delicious. It took Bob every ounce of strength to throw Lisa from his lap when she jumped in it. Lisa was in the habit of leaping into her father's lap moaning, "Mmm daddyyy", her legs straddled over his, her bottom bouncing on his growing dick. Lisa threw her arms over her father's shoulders. She pushed her large breasts into Bob's face. She kissed her father on the mouth. His daughter's teasing was relentless. Bob tried enforcing some authority on his daughter but it was hard. Very, very hard.

Bob composed himself. "When you dress like this it gives men the impression that you're... you know... asking for it." He knew how foolish he sounded.

"Asking for what, daddy?" Lisa teased.

"You know perfectly well what I mean." Bob managed to get out.

"You mean, asking for some co-ck?" Lisa played. "Maybe I want co-ck. Maybe I love cock. Maybe I want your co-ck." Lisa swished her mini skirt at her father while biting on her lower lip. Every time his daughter swished her skirt at him Bob saw Lisa was wearing a little white thong. Omg, he thought. I can't let her go out looking so sexy.

"Just... Put on a longer skirt or something. Please, honey." Bob surrendered breathlessly. He had to leave the room now. The way his daughter said she wanted his cock made it jump to attention. He knew she wasn't going to change skirts. He also knew the moment he heard Lisa's car pull out of the driveway he was going to masturbate furiously.

Lisa came home late that night. Bob heard a car pull into the driveway. He was already in bed and just happy Lisa was home safe and sound. He rolled over and tried going back to sleep when he heard voices. At first Bob assumed a few of Lisa's girlfriends had come home with her to spend the night, until he realized the voices were male, not female. Bob strained his ears to see if he recognized any of the voices but he did not. Lisa had gone too far bringing men home, to his home, this late at night. And what was his daughter thinking, that he would be okay with strange men in his house, with his daughter, especially at this late hour?!

Bob angrily got dressed and went out into the living room. Once there, he found his daughter had stripped down to the little white thong she flashed at him earlier. Three biker looking men surrounded her. They were older, burly, heavyset. Two of them had scruffy gray beards. These biker men were kissing his daughter, sucking on her nipples, and spanking her ass. All of them, including Lisa, were beyond stopping. They were having too much fun to stop now.

"Daddy!" Lisa gleefully sang when she saw Bob standing in the living room.

"Lisa! What the hell is going on?!" Was all Bob could think of to say.

"Oh daddy. Since you won't fuck me, I brought some cock studs home to fuck me. You can join us, or watch. I don't care which."

As Bob's daughter said this to him, the three biker men laughed and continued to suck on his daughter's nipples. One man was standing behind Lisa rubbing her pussy over her thong.

"Oh daddy! Mmm. I want all your cocks!" Lisa playfully moaned.

"You want to suck your daddy's cock too, baby?" One of the bikers asked. "You want your daddy to fuck you?"

"Yes. Yes-sss! I would lo-ve my daddy to fuck me!"

"That's a good little slut! Fuck your daddy!" Another biker instructed.

"Yes! Anytime daddy wants. I'll deep throat his cock. I'll spread my legs for him. Daddy can pound my tight tiny asshole. Anything daddy wants!" Lisa breathlessly moaned.

Bob was stunned. He stood frozen. He had no idea what to do. Should he call the police? Should he throw them all out of his house? But that meant Lisa would leave with them. And then who knows what these men would do to her.

Bob aimlessly sat down on the sofa. He was mesmerized by his daughter's gorgeous body. He didn't want to stay. But he didn't want to leave her either. Was Lisa serious? Did she really want him to fuck her or was she just being a prick tease? My god, Bob thought, she's so beautiful. It was as if Bob was in a trance watching these three three biker men taking turns kissing, licking, and sucking on his daughter's body. He was both jealous and turned on. But his daughter loved all the attention she was getting. Who was he to stand in her way of getting what she wants?

One biker picked Lisa up like a sexy rag doll and sat her on his lap facing Bob. Bob always thought it was stupid to have a love-seat under the flat screen but Lisa's mother insisted all the chairs and sofas faced each other in one big square so company could all talk to each other. Bob asked Lisa's mother for her help with furniture as a mere gesture of good will between them. Keeping things friendly for Lisa's sake. It was stupid. Bob hadn't gotten around to rearranging the furniture.

Lisa was on one biker's lap sitting across from Bob while the other two bikers stood on either side of Lisa and unzipped their pants. The man whose lap Lisa was sitting on instructed Lisa to spread her legs, which she happily did. Lisa opened her legs in front of her father as wide as she could. She wanted her father to have a clear view of her pussy. It turned her on so much to have her father watch. If her father refused to fuck her, then he can watch other men do it. Then the biker whose lap she was sitting on yanked Lisa's thong to one side exposing her pussy. Bob couldn't look away. He didn't even try. She was wet with anticipation. He ached to bury his tongue between her thighs. His daughter was so beautiful. Absolute perfection. And about to get gangbanged by three men while he watched.

With his daughter's legs spread open, the bikers took turns eating Lisa's pussy and fingering her deep and hard. Bob watched his daughter ride the faces of the two standing men. Occasionally one of the bikers would give Lisa's perfect little pussy a hard slap which made Bob's cock twitch with excitement every time. Bob grabbed his cock through his jeans to calm it down. Lisa observed this and would moan out, "Harder. Spank my pussy harder!" The men obliged her. They spanked her pussy until it was bright pink. Lisa's pearl sized clit begging to get licked.

Bob was in a daze. What was he watching? The biker whose lap Lisa was sitting on had pulled his pants off. Lisa slipped his cock into her and rode him hard, making sure to give her father a clear full view. His daughter thoroughly enjoyed having her father watch her fuck. She took turns sucking off the men who were standing beside her. His daughter jerked off one guy while sucking off the other. Then switched. Bob watched Lisa expertly deepthroat each rock hard meat pole, all the way down, to the point she could lick his balls, spit oozing down her delicate perfect chin. How many men had Lisa practiced on to be able to deepthroat like that, Bob wondered. He imagined the number was high. Without realizing it, Bob unzipped his own jeans, fisting himself to his beautiful daughter sucking and fucking.

At one point Lisa and the men were all on the floor. Lisa, on her back, knees spread apart as the men took turns fucking his daughter missionary style. Bob loved seeing his little girl on her back getting fucked so mercilessly hard her breasts bounced all over the place. Bob wished they had nipple clamps to put on her. He made a mental note.

Bob edged himself off. Every time he was about to cum he forced himself to think about cars, or concentrate on the burnt out light bulb. Squeezing his balls didn't work for him. It had the exact opposite effect actually. That's his surefire way to cum.

One guy shot his load into Lisa's pussy. Bob watched his cum ooze out of his daughter's perfectly shaped pussy. Lisa was then bent over her father. Her breasts dangled in his face as she was getting fucked in the ass. Lisa was very vocal about getting fucked in the ass. She wanted her father to know she takes it that way too. In case he was interested.

Bob witnessed the remaining two men take turns fucking his daughter from behind. She was loving it. He stared at his daughter's beautiful breasts bouncing in front of him. His daughter girlishly grunting and moaning in absolute bliss.

Lisa ached to have her father suck on her nipples while she was getting fucked. What was he waiting for, she wondered. Her father was clearly enjoying the show. Maybe he just loved to watch, she considered. A voyeur.

"Ungh daddy I'm getting fucked so good tonight! My tight little asshole!"

"You're so beautiful, sweetheart." He replied. It sounded corny. But Bob truly meant it. His daughter is the most beautiful woman he knows.

"Suck on my nipples, daddy, pleeease!" Lisa begged. "Pleeeease daddy!"

Bob couldn't resist his daughter any longer. He had watched her all night, and now with his own cock out, he held his daughter's dangling breasts in place and sucked, licked, and chewed on each puffy raspberry nipple as she got fucked in the ass.

"Aaaaah! Yes daddy! Bite on them! Harder! I'm gonna cum!" Lisa screamed. "I'm gonna cum daddy!"

Bob did as his daughter instructed. He bit down hard on each nipple, tugging and chewing, licking and biting.

"Yes daddy! Yes daddy! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Ahhh--hhh! Oh god! Oh god! Yes daddy! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Daddy! Ahh-hh!"

Hearing his daughter cum was the most amazing thing Bob had ever heard.

Seconds later the biker that was thrusting his dick into his daughter's asshole grunted loudly as he unloaded his balls into her.

Lisa was a perfect mess of sweat. Her long hair matted all over. Her makeup streaked down her gorgeous face. All Bob could think was how beautiful and perfect his daughter was.

Lisa tried to stand up after her amazing orgasm, but the last man yet to cum pushed her back over the arm of the chair. Bob reached up and passionately kissed his daughter. "Mmmm daddy" she moaned. Her father's kiss energized her for another round.

The last guy behind Lisa easily slipped his hard dick into her cum soaked pussy.

"Your daddy helped you cum. It's time to return the favor." He said.

"Mmm gladly" Lisa delighted.

The last guy shoved Lisa's face into her father's crotch. Bob's dick was rock hard. As his daughter's body began bouncing once more in rhythm to being fucked from behind, Lisa took her father's cock in hand and began to stroke it. Bob was in heaven. He ached to make love to his daughter. He ached to taste every inch of her. What a fool he had been to deny her all those times. A man should never deny his daughter. Ever. She's an adult. He's an adult. They both mutually wanted each other. Bob affectionately wiped away the stray hairs from his daughter's face. Never mind the men on the couch resting. Never mind the cell phone camera being aimed directly at them. Bob wanted to look at his beautiful daughter as she stroked him. He knew he wasn't going to last long.

Sensing her father's balls beginning to stiffen, Lisa put the head of her father's cock in her mouth. She sucked on the head of his dick then swirled circles with her tongue around it. Bob held his daughter's face as she took inch by inch into her mouth and down her throat. And just as Lisa had done with the other men, she took her father's cock deep down her throat and licked his balls. Bob removed his hands from Lisa's head but then Lisa grabbed his hands and put them back on her face. "Fuck my mouth, daddy." She forcefully whispered. Lisa put her father's cock back in her mouth and pumped it deep down her throat once more. Bob did as his daughter instructed and fucked her mouth and throat while holding her face. He was about to cum. Lisa wanted every drop of her father's cum down her throat. She gently gave his balls a squeeze and that's all it took. Bob moaned loudly, "Daddy's gonna cum! Right down your throat, baby! Daddy's gonna shoot cum right down your throat!"

Bob's cock pulsated and spasmed hard as he came. His daughter eagerly drank and gagged on her father's cum. It was the sweetest tasting cum Lisa ever had. She swallowed all of her father's cum and sucked him dry.

Hearing Lisa slurp and gag on her father's cum made the man fucking Lisa from behind cum too. Hot little cock slut gagging on her father's cum. He thought, so fucking hot!

Bob was in a dreamlike state. Had this just happened? This just happened! My beautiful daughter, this wonderful 18 year old young woman, just gave me the best blowjob of my life! Bob was in absolute bliss.

For the next six months Bob and his daughter lived together as boyfriend and girlfriend. Bob kept an 8x10 glossy color photo of Lisa on his side of the bed in an expensive gold frame. It was a close-up picture of his daughter's lovely face, her full pink lips slightly parted into a sexy smile, her long brown hair tumbling all around her, her tiny pink tank top pulled up to her delicate chin exposing her large ample breasts and firm raspberry nipples. Bob adored every inch of his daughter's body but dear god her bouncing breasts and firm nipples were his favorite part. He loved everything about his daughter's breasts.

Bob went to work during the day. Lisa had her adult website and worked from home. Bob and his daughter slept in the same bed every night. They had amazing long lingering sex at least twice a day. A few quickies in the middle of the night. They held hands when they went out. They passionately kissed in public. They licked food off each other's fingers and faces in restaurants. They were extremely playful and very much in love. They didn't care who witnessed their love or what they thought.

Lisa was on birth control but even if she wasn't Bob would be thrilled if Lisa got pregnant with his baby. Every time Bob shot his load into his daughter he would silently entertain the thought - this could be our baby. The thought of his daughter carrying milk in her boobs got Bob instantly rock hard. What he wouldn't give to suck squirted milk out of his daughter's perfect raspberry nipples.

Bob and Lisa indulged in all their wildest sex fantasies. He loved coming home to her fucking random men for her website. He loved seeing men giving her pleasure. There wasn't anything Bob wanted to do sexually Lisa wasn't 120% into, and vice versa, finding assistance online if needed. His daughter loved sex - anal, gangbangs, multiple creampies, choking, deep throat, gagging, tied up, tied down, bukkake, slapping, golden showers, spanking, air tight, eating pussy, Lisa did it all and loved it. Unlike her mother who, after a mere two years of marriage, only wanted missionary sex twice a year if Bob was lucky. Bob divorced his wife when Lisa was only ten years old. She moved in with Bob after she graduated high school. The women Bob dated just prior to his daughter, wouldn't even kiss him goodnight. Not after two weeks of dating. It's a funny world.

Oftentimes, out of the blue, while at work, in the grocery store, at the post office, Bob often laughed at himself for all the times he tried getting his daughter to put more clothes on, and for all the times he threw his gorgeous daughter off his lap when she purposely teased his cock by grinding her bottom against it. And now here she was, his daughter Lisa, the most beautiful young woman, the hottest fuck, the sexiest body, was the dream girlfriend come true for Bob. The fact his beautiful daughter wanted him, her father, above all other men to share a bed with every night, meant the world to him.

After graduating high school Lisa called her father and asked if she could live with him. She needed to escape the constant criticism of her mother. Lisa knew her father could appreciate that. Her mother did nothing but criticize her father until he couldn't take anymore and divorced her. Lisa was always well provided for but more than that, Lisa understood Bob.

Lisa's father seemed thrilled to have her stay with him. They had dinner together every night. Sometimes they went out. Sometimes they stayed in. He took her shopping. He gave her the guest room and a credit card so Lisa could decorate the room any way she wanted to make her feel at home. Feeling free from her mother's critical eye Lisa wore cocktail dresses, skimpy summer dresses, and heels when she and her father went out. They walked linked arm in arm, whispered in each other's ears, and giggled like lovers. It was shocking to Lisa that her father didn't want to take the relationship to the bedroom. Her father is after all a hot blooded heterosexual man. And she is a beautiful sexy young woman who wanted her father to fuck her, make love to her, pleasure her, and explore with her.

Lisa heard Lathom, a rugged older boy from the neighborhood, was in jail again. He had a wild reputation. She wanted to know for herself if rumors were true that he had sex with mothers and daughters together. Lisa had sexually fantasized dominating her mother. Putting a choke-collar around her mother's throat with a leash and forcing her mother to eat Lisa's pussy. Lisa wanted to put a strap-on dildo around her mother's face and face-fuck her. She masturbated to this often. Then Lisa moved in with her father and spied on him one night masturbating to a porno of a young woman with big tits tied up spread eagle to a posterboard bed getting fucked by twenty men. Her father stroked his thick meaty dick watching the porno but at one point he closed his eyes and Lisa could have sworn she heard him say, "Oh god Lisa. Yes. take it." So it was mutual. Her father wanted to fuck her too, or so she thought. But her father had been married to a prude for so long he was afraid. Lisa knew she would need help seducing her father. When she heard Lathom had been thrown in jail again she knew she could sexually work him up for anything by the time he got out. Rumor had it he once filmed a woman blowing one of the horses on his family's farm. The video went viral.

After "the big bang" as Lisa affectionately called it. She and her father slept in his bed every night but they kept Lisa's bedroom as though she slept there. Just in case. Plus it was fun to role play in. Hot nasty roleplay...