Lisa's Family Tragedy

Story Info
After Lisa's husband passes, I try to help out.
4.9k words
4.61
13.4k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got the text message about Joe, I was shocked. Any time that a rare condition takes someone's life before they reach old age, it's a surprise, and then it seems like a bunch of confused scrambling to try to get everything arranged. Joe was married to Lisa, and I had worked with both of them for years, so one of the first things that I did was send Lisa a short message of condolence and offer my help in any way that she might need.

As is typical with situations like this, her family took care of a lot of things and, as much as I was willing to help, there was nothing asked of me. I went to the service for Joe and I saw Lisa there. It was a busy time so I just got to speak with her briefly and give her a hug. The next day I sent her another message and repeated my offer of helping her if she needed anything. The reply that she sent me was just "Thank you Kevin" but I just wanted her to know that she had options.

It must have been 3 months later when I sent Lisa another message just to check in and we had a bit of a casual back and forth conversation for 5 minutes or so, mostly about how she was adjusting. I closed with my offer of 'if you need anything' again and mentioned house repairs and maintenance as well. She said that she had been trying to get someone for about a month or so and that she might take me up on the offer. I made it clear that I could do it any time and that it was no trouble.

About 5 weeks later I got a message from Lisa saying that she still had no luck getting someone to help her out, so I told her that I could definitely check it out. We arranged a time and I folowed her directions, easily finding her place. I commented on how big the place was and she mentioned that they had been there for quite some time. "It must be getting close to paid off then?" I asked.

"I used some of the life insurace for that." she said.

"Well, that's what it's for. It takes some of the stress off of you while you are overwhelmed with everything else." I said.

"Yeah." she responded, nodding while looking around. It seemed a little sad but only seconds later, she said "Well, let me show you the place." and Lisa gave me a little tour, pointing out issues that she wanted taken care of, including some trim and moulding that needed work.

"You could just hammer that on." I told her "You don't need anyone to do that."

"Kevin, I don't do hammers!" she said laughing "No construction work!" she announced and laughed again, "The ladder weighs more than me!". I laughed along with her but took note of the few issues. The ladder didn't weigh more than her but she was only 100 pounds so it was a funny comment. "I'm just going to have some wine while you work at that!" she laughed again and walked away giving me the perfect opportunity to check out her ass. My motivation really was just to help even though I always had the hots for Lisa.

The fact that she was married up until Joe passed was another thing, as I was just not into trying to bang other people's wives, and especially wives of people who I knew. Ann had been the only married woman that I had been involved with and that was 10 years ago, when I had a lot less experience. Also, the way that the situation with Ann had built up was so completely unique with how much I had fantasized about her, then having her making the first move and all. The way that it went after that was all me, but my actions weren't what got it started.

That Lisa was technically no longer married, was something that was not lost on me, it was just that I tucked it away for now. That didn't stop me looking at her when I had the chance and having carnal thoughts. Her tiny body had me looking a lot. I was engrossed in the tasks of fixing a few things, and with the moulding and trim, after I had fastened it back on, I caulked the edges and gaps. Once in a while she would find me and look at what I was doing, then chat for a minute or two. Her departure always had me watching her and thinking about how long it might have been since she last had sex.

It didn't take that long and I mentioned that I could come back and paint them another day after the caulking was dry. "Oh no, I can paint it." she said "No problem!"

"Ok, that's good then." I answered.

"How much do I owe you for the work you did though?" she asked. It took me a few minutes, but I convinced her that it was ok and that I was happy to help her. She thanked me and I gave her a very casual, quick hug, and left. A week passed and I get a call from her. When I answered, she was saying "Kevin, I went to paint those trim pieces and I think the paint is bad." After a short conversation, I ended up heading to her place again, taking some paint with me just in case.

When I arrived, Lisa already had her wine glass and she was already a little tipsy. "I couldn't use the bad paint so I went right to the wine!" she said laughing. She was in some painting clothes - shorts and a sweat shirt with her hair tied back. Now, even though I was still really only coming here with the purest of intentions, I was having a hard time looking at her and holding back. Lisa is beautiful. I mean 'magazine beautiful' even now, with time putting some little creases around her eyes, laugh lines, etc. All of the guys at work thought that she was beautiful too, with her petite frame, but lots of guys would say "no tits though". Well, that wasn't a drawback for me, even though there really was emphasis on 'no'. Lisa just had nipples.

"The paint is bad, come and check this out." she said and led me to it. All of the way to to the paint, I stared at her ass and I felt my dick pulse and lengthen.

"I brought some if we need it." I offered.

"Ok. We probably will." and as she lifted the lid "See it's black." she giggled "Just my luck!"

"Oh, that's ok." I explained "It's just all of the pigments and different components in the mix. They separate when they just sit in the can. After stirring it, it will be fine."

"What?" she seemed shocked "Really?"

"Oh yeah, it will be like new after some stirring." I assured her. "If it smelled bad, it would be no good but it still smells clean." As I moved to set upon stirring it, she grabbed a stir stick and got right down, sitting on the floor, with a leg on either side of the can and started stirring. She went at it a little recklessly, and before I could instruct her to stir more gently, a fair amount of paint came up over the edge of the can and got onto the hardwood floor, and on her sweatshirt.

"Oh shit!" Lisa says and starts laughing. As she gets to her feet again she grabs a rag to get the paint that is on the floor. She cleans it up reasonably well and then starts wiping at her sweatshirt. The paint had run down and gone onto her shorts. "Damn it!" she mumbles as she holds the sweatshirt out and wipes at it. This is allowing me to see more of her hip and ass.

"There's paint on your shorts too." I offered, looking at the front of her shorts. The paint was just a couple of inches from where I pictured her little muffin.

"Ok. I'm a mess." she said, laughing "I'll be right back." As she walked to the stairs, I watched her small ass sway as she held the sweatshirt up. I felt my cock pulse and lengthen again. I knew what would happen. I would fight my thoughts and eventually lose so with a couple more pulses, my dick was almost fully erect. In my head I said 'no, don't do it' but my lurching penis reminded me that I was not going to win a battle like this. About a minute passed, then I followed her path up the stairs. When I got up on the 2nd level, I just listened and followed the sound of water running.

As I walked through a bedroom and looked around the corner into the ensuite bathroom, I saw shorts, a t-shirt and a sweatshirt all on the tile shower floor. Leaning further in, I could see Lisa facing away from me in just a pair of skimpy underwear at the sink. She shut the water off and dried her hands while I looked at her bare back and her ass with her little underwear stretched over her rounded cheeks.

As she turned around toward me to start on her way out of the bathroom, she was looking at the floor before she lifted her gaze and saw me. "Oh!" she yelped with suprise and tried to cover herself with her hands, frozen in place. "Kevin! What are you doing?" she asked.

"Lisa, I just thought that we needed to get this out of the way." I said just as I grabbed her and pulled her to me. "Wait!" she ordered as I lifted and carried her with one hand holding her ass. Lisa was so light, it was like nothing and I turned, walking right to the bed with her, completely in control. "Wait wait wait!!" she begged quickly. My cock was fully hard at this point and her ass in my hand, had my rod straining.

I started kissing her mouth and groping her ass as she tried to negotiate or question me more, but I already had her on the bed. Lisa still tried to cover her nipples as I looked at her bare torso. "You weren't supposed to come up here." she scolded.

"Lisa this is so long overdue." I told her as I moved her arms from her nipples and palmed them. "You're too hot to not have a guy to give you what you need."

"I don't need anything!" she protested as her hands came up to my hands like she was trying to move mine off of her chest. At this moment, I moved both hands down and hooked my thumbs in her little underwear, stripping them off of her.

"Hey! You can't do that!" she yelped, but I had already done it and as I moved my body back onto hers, I released my erect throbbing cock and had it right up against her crotch. Lisa's pussy had a moderate amount of hair on it. It was like she may have kept it trimmed but was not a shaver. I threw her legs apart and I could see the pink flesh of her slit dividing the furred area between her legs. A quick shift with my hand and my big knob was right against Lisa's hot little cunt.

"Hey!" she yelped, "Hey!"

"Ok, just a second." I spoke calmly as I backed off and dropped my mouth to her cunt.

"Wait!" I heard Lisa say as my mouth sucked onto her clit and I began licking her folds. Drooling on her and sticking my tongue in her fuck hole again and again was incredible and her legs kicked a little at each side of my head. I pulled my clothes off while I sucked her and she gasped and protested "No!" Her hands were in my hair, holding me, not pulling my hair. Sucking a few wet kisses on her clit had her exhaling in long gasping sounds.

Looking up at her beautiful face, she turned away from me. I just focused on her flat torso and nipples, moving up to suck and kiss them as I steered my erection to her cunt. Painting her slit with my wet cock head, I leaned against her and sunk the big head into her little body. "Oh!" she gasped, "Stop!" as my cock sunk a few inches into her hot hole.

Lisa was pretty tiny, so in some ways it made me careful in the manner that I handled her. As I began slowly fucking her cunt, she kept saying in whispers "Hey!" or "Kevin Stop!" or "No!" so I covered her mouth with my left hand. I stared into her eyes as I fucked her pussy with my hard cock, muffling her complaints with my hand. My slow thrusting was getting me deeper into Lisa's hot little box and her grunts along with her stuggling were all adding to my arousal.

Lifting my hand from her mouth, I sucked at her lips, winding my tongue against her teeth and tongue. Working up to full length strokes in her cunt, almost removing myself completely from her before burying back into her, Lisa moaned "No!" each time my mouth broke away from hers. It felt amazing to have my entire cock in her and to draw back before burying it in her slippery pussy again. It was thoroughly enjoyable to hear her pant 'no' every time my body slapped against her and my hard invader slid all of the way into her fuck tunnel as her arms pulled on my neck and shoulders.

I maintained my long pounding strokes in her for quite some time, and I licked her face and sucked at her mouth as she protested. "I have wanted to fuck you for so long Lisa." I whispered in her ear. "Didn't you want me to fuck you?"

"No!" she gasped, yet still pulled at me strongly with both arms. I grabbed her wrists and held her hands above her head, licking at her nipples while I fucked her cunt. Even her under her arms was sexy the way I had her stretched out.

"Oh come on baby." I continued, "Not even a little bit?"

"No!" she yelped again "I'm married."

"Not any more." I told her. A friend of mine knew her best friend and by what was tranlated to me, Lisa wasn't a very sexual person. Very low interest. That can be frustrating for a partner if a really hot chick doesn't have much interest in sex. I thought how torturous it would be to be around this thing if she never wanted sex, as I ground my hard cock into her again and again, and she grunted 'no' at me with her hot breath. "And your cunt is so nice and wet, Lisa." I whispered looking in her eyes. She quickly looked away as I added "You must be loving this!"

"No! Stop!" she gasped again. I moved a hand to her ass and held her tight while I thrust my now tingling member into her over and over, placing a finger against her ass hole.

"Are you close to coming?" I asked her, as I slapped long strokes into her.

"No!" she gasped almost defiantly.

"I'm really close to coming." I told her "I have to let it go."

"Don't do it in me!" she pleaded in a whisper.

"Ok. I'll come in your mouth." I said.

"No!" she came back quickly, "Not in my mouth!"

"Yes!" I said in a hiss as I pulled my lurching cock out of her warm tunnel and moved it to her face. I had a handfull of her thick wavy hair in my left hand and my other hand was around her jaw, squeezing her cheeks with my fingers and thumb, forcing her mouth to open.

My semen started shooting into her mouth as I pushed the head past her lips, and her moans of protest continued as she opened her mouth to let my load run out. She didn't swallow any of it. "Swallow it Lisa." I grunted but she continued closing her lips around my jerking shaft for a squirt or two, with a strained expression on her face, then she'd open her mouth and let it run onto her fancy bedding. An occasional choking sound or cough interrupted the moment.

It was pretty hot how she closed her lips snugly around my shaft for a few seconds, then opened her mouth, letting the semen run out while panting around my cock, before closing her lips around it again. When I pulled my thick rod from her mouth, she coughed and seemed to begin to roll away from me, but I caught her, flattened her out on her front, and got on her from behind. "We can't stop now." I whispered to her "There's still so much I want to do."

"Nooo..." she protested as my cock slid down her little ass cheeks and found her fuck hole again, pushing into it from a whole new angle. My dick was far too sensitive to thrust in her, so I just held it still in her. Working my hands under her, I palmed both of her nipples, fondling and playing with them as my still hard phallus became less sensitive inside the wonderful tension of her pussy.

I moved one hand down to her cunt and began massaging her clit. "Nooo!" she moaned as I pressed and rubbed her little buttton. With Lisa panting and my erection regaining its ability to take stimulation, I lengthened my strokes in her pussy. Her pussy was incredibly snug, in that I couldn't just pull back and withdraw, but I had to pull with effort because her cunt was holding my cock in her with tension. I had to drag it out of her and pushes it into her even being as wet as she was.

I noticed a big mirror on the wall and I rolled her with me, keeping her essentially sitting on me, and I situated us so that I could look into the mirror and watch my cock fucking her cunt. Lisa grunted and gasped as I got us into the perfect spot.

Being on my back and thrusting into her, she stayed with her back against my chest. Sometimes she would put her feet flat on the bed and other times she would stretch her legs out a little. I fucked her for a long time like this just loving the feeling of her taut, wet canal and admiring her beautiful pussy being stretched by my thick shaft. Reaching up and rubbing her nipples, I would alternate back and forth while my other hand was rubbing and pressing on her clit. It was heaven.

It was obvious to me when she lifted her head, because her hair was against my face and I could see that she was looking in the mirror. I would make sure not to look in the mirror during those times. I just thought that she might enjoy it more if she thought that I didn't know that she was watching.

"Don't you love being worshipped this way Lisa?" I asked as I stabbed her cunt.

"No. God, let me go!" she begged. With that, I pulled my hard erection out of her long enough to roll her on her back again, and line up to sink all of the way back in her. Holding my chest against her little nipples was incredible too and I revelled in it for a few minutes before I pulled my long boner out of her and moved down, locking onto her slit with my mouth. "Oh f..." she groaned as I sucked onto her clit and kissed it. Her protests completely ceased as I was sucking her, so I stayed at it, fingering her cunt hole as I sucked and licked her.

While sucking her clit and doing whatever I could to stimulate her, I stayed determined to see if I could get her off. I thought that I got close a couple of times and I was just about to give up when her moaning changed tone a little, and her pussy got a little wetter. My finger stayed buried in her cunt while I sucked and licked her clit, then moved away for a second, returning to suck and lick more. This was the magic sequence for Lisa and soon she was coming like a wild animal. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she gasped.

My finger pressed against her pulsing ass hole as she first started to lose it, then I pressed my wet tongue against her wrinkled little hole and gave it a couple of stabs before I leapt up and mounted her again. Burying the entire length of my throbbing cock into her pulsing vaginal canal was incredible. I sloppily kissed her and told her "Taste your pussy off of me!" as I stuck my tongue in her panting mouth.

"Oh! Oh god!" she groaned as her cunt spasmed, flexing on my erection and I cupped her ass with both of my hands. My middle finger of my right hand circling her ass hole before pushing inside and feeling her rectum pulse around it. I began fucking her with long hard strokes and her orgasm had me starting to tingle. As great as her pussy was, my focus had now shifted and my finger moved in her ass.

Pulling her legs up and putting my shoulders behind her knees, Lisa was still moaning and catching her breath from her orgasm. I quickly got my finger back in her ass as I thrust hard in her cunt. Fucking her hard while my finger stroked in her ass was taking my arousal to higher levels and soon I had my fat cock out of her warm cunt and I was positioning the big head against her back door. "Wait! No!" she yelped as I pushed and prodded.

"No!" she whispered as I covered her mouth with mine and my knob pushed inside her hot ass. I swallowed a long, muffled moan from her throat as I pushed deeper into her.

"Let me have that ass Lisa." I told her "Let me have it!" as I pushed deeper into her hot, tight hole.

"I don't do that!" she whispered, rather urgent sounding.

"You're so hot." I said just before licking her mouth and pushing further into her forbidden place. "Oh fuck, yeah!" I gasped as I thrust toward her. Lisa panted and moaned as I continued to work more of my hard, lurching erection into her tight ass.

"Please!" she pleaded in a whisper, her knees raised up on either side of my shoulders, while holding my head in her hands. As I got my entire cock buried in her ass she uttered "Oh god." lowly and I pulled back about half way, then sunk my tingling weapon back in to my nuts. "Oh god." she groaned again and the semen started squirting into her ass, I spread her legs and lowered my chest against her. Lisa's gasping and panting mouth was agape as I covered her lips with mine. My cock flexed hard, again and again as I thrust in her ass and she grunted in my mouth.

12