Lisa's First Step On The Journey

Story Info
Making fantasy a reality.
2.2k words
3.88
15.8k
19
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning:- This is story where the husband is voluntarily cuckolded for the first time. For those potential readers who do not enjoy such stories, now is the time to look elsewhere. If you decide to carry on, don't say you weren't warned.

LISA'S FIRST STEP ON THE JOURNEY

Ian and Lisa, mid 20's couple. Both were attractive and she was very sexy. They were good in bed and enjoy sexy romps. They had often shared a fantasy about adding another level to their sexual enjoyment by adding another man.

Pretending that Lisa was being shared between her husband and another man, being fucked by both of them in the same bed, was very stimulating for both of them, and brought them both to orgasms again and again.

When Ian suggested that they try if for real Lisa wasn't sure, she thought of all the usual reasons why it wouldn't work or would threaten their relationship. Tony countered her arguments and eventually Lisa agreed to try it, if they found a man that she liked enough and that she felt she could trust. She also wanted Ian to think it through really carefully, she didn't want it to mess up their lives together.

They thought about the single men that they already knew but neither felt that it would be right with any of them, it had to be someone new. Ian suggested that they researched internet sites for someone completely unknown to them. Perhaps a black man with the fabled BBC.

Lisa said she would prefer a white man for their first threesome, as she has never had a black cock before. Perhaps a black cock another time if this worked out alright.

She also said that she'd like to have sex with their new friend without Ian's involvement the first time, as she was sure she would feel awkward and restricted trying to please, and be pleased, by both of them together until she'd had experience with the new man on his own.

Several week later, after corresponding online with several men they made a choice for their first meeting. There was one particular man that Ian described to Lisa as having a big black cock that he thought she might like, but Lisa said not this time. Lisa preferred David, he was their age, nice looking and in decent shape. They'd exchanged photographs and decided to go ahead with a first date.

They'd arranged to meet in a pub where neither of them were regulars. There they could find out if they liked each other's company and wanted to pursue things further.

Dressing for their date Lisa selected a virginal white, short cocktail dress, with a red jacket over. The only thing virginal about the dress was the colour, it was in essence a 'come fuck me' dress. The bodice, impossible to wear a bra under, left little to the imagination and nicely displayed the wonders on offer inside. With scanty, white lace panties and sheer white hold up stockings, whose tops the short skirt just covered until she was seated, she looked exactly what she was, a hot woman on the make.

When they arrived at the pub, Lisa got many appreciative glances from the male customers and several glares from their female companions. Having said that, she also got some appreciative glances from a few of the women. Although she was nervous, she still enjoyed the attention she was getting.

That first meeting with David was a bit awkward to start with, all three of them knowing why they were there, but trying to make small talk and get to know each other a little. Well enough in fact to be able to decide if they were going to end up having sex later.

However, after a surprisingly short while, they were laughing and joking and getting on very well, it was almost as if they'd been friends for some time. David obviously found Lisa very attractive, and he and Ian found they had shared interests, apart from Lisa that was.

About an hour later, Ian said, "I think it's a given that you'll be coming back to our place tonight, David. Why don't you two get to know each other properly, while I go home and get the house warmed up. When you're ready you can bring Lisa home. Then if everyone agrees to go ahead, you can use the bedroom, which will be ready for you. I won't get involved in the action for this first time, Lisa would prefer it that way, but I want to be there when you're together. I'll arrange a chair for myself in a dark part of the room and video what happens. I won't get involved in any other way, you can just go ahead and let nature take its course without any interference."

Lisa and David agreed, and Ian went home to arrange things.

The would-be lovers had a couple more drinks before leaving the pub an hour or so later. On the way home they stopped in a quiet area, where they kissed and made out for a while. David soon had his hand up Lisa's skirt and was rubbing her pussy over her panties, while Lisa felt his cock through his trousers. She thought he felt bigger than her husband but wasn't sure, as it's difficult to tell when seated in the car. After a while they carried on home.

Ian was watching at a window, waiting for Lisa and her lover-to-be to arrive home. When he saw David's car pull in, he went and opened the front door to greet them. "Come on in," he said, "It's chilly out there but nice and warm inside." Then as he ushered them into the lounge he offered them drinks, Lisa asked for her usual white wine while David opted for Scotch. Ian got the drinks and a Scotch for himself, and by the time he brought them to the lounge, David and Lisa were sitting on the couch with their arms around each other kissing passionately.

It was a strange feeling for Ian watching his gorgeous wife in another man's arms and passionately sharing kisses with him.

Lisa soon had a hand on the bulge in David's trousers and was rubbing it. Before long Ian watched as David slid his had up Lisa's skirt. He must have pulled her panties to one side as she gasped, closed her eyes and stretched her head back, it was obvious that he was finger fucking her. She sat back on the couch, pushed her hips forward and opened her legs wide to give him better access to her dripping pussy, as he began to thrust his fingers in and out of her. In no time she groaned as she came whilst grabbing David's wrist helping him by pulling his plunging fingers into her.

"God, that was so good," she said, "Let's go to bed. I want you to fuck me, I want you inside me now."

"It's all ready for you," said Ian, his own cock straining inside his underwear. "You two go up, I'll bring the drinks."

By the time Ian, about to be properly cuckolded, arrived in his bedroom with the drinks, David had already removed Lisa's dress and undressed himself apart from his briefs, where a large bulge showed how aroused he was.

As they kissed David ran his hands over Lisa's shoulders and down to her breasts. Her nipples were pebble hard and so very sensitive as his fingers gripped them gently, before he moved his hands down to her hips and took hold of the waistband of her panties. Falling to his knees in front of her he eased her panties down to her ankles and removed them, followed by her shoes. Leaving her wearing only her stockings.

David could see the moisture glistening on her pussy. He brought his face close to her labia, pushed his tongue inside and began to lick up and down her slit. He lapped at her and moved up to her clitoris. As he sucked on her clit, he inserted two fingers in her soaking pussy, moving then gently in and out as she moaned and her knees began to tremble. Almost without warning she came, she had never before been brought to a climax whilst standing and she half collapsed onto David as he still knelt in front of her.

Lisa was unable to speak coherently, as David rose and gently pushed her back into a sitting position on her bed. He swung her round so that she was lying along the bed, still close to the side, then he removed his briefs and stood close to her head offering his cock to her mouth.

For the first time Lisa saw his naked cock, it was big and thick. In fact, it was close to 8 inches long and over two inches in diameter. His exposed glans was smooth and pink with a bead of precum already formed at the head. She didn't hesitate to take hold of this beautiful monster and cover it with her lips, moving her head forward to take it deep into her mouth as her tongue licked the precum from it.

Now it was David's turn to groan as Lisa expertly sucked him. 'Christ she's good,' he thought as she used her tongue and lips on him. He knew that he had to stop her, or he was going to come quickly, not that he was averse to that but he wanted his first load to be fired deep into her pussy. Pulling away he helped her to move to the middle of the bed, where he eased her legs apart leaving her spread-eagled before him.

Climbing onto the bed, David bent to suck on Lisa's engorged nipples. At the same time he gently rubbed her clitoris with his thumb and crooked his long middle finger into her vagina, looking for, and finding her 'G' spot. She came again, "Oh shit. I'm coming, cominggg!" she gasped. Her orgasm lasted a long time and as she gasped and moaned, she cried out, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh, fuck me now you bastard. Give it to me, don't you dare tease me. I want it now!"

Obeying her order, David positioned himself between her wide-spread legs, her glistening wet pussy lips were gaping slightly and he began to rub his cock head gently up and down them. She raised her arms to him in invitation as he began to ease himself into her silky warmth. His rigid cock was thick, but she was so well lubricated that he was able to push in without causing her discomfort, only pleasure, as his cockhead stretched her vagina open. He bottomed out in her as he got his full length inside, then he slowly started to fuck her. In and out, in and out, and soon she was pushing her hips up to meet each of his long steady thrusts.

"Oh, God, David," she gasped, "That's lovely, now harder, fuck me harder, please."

David began to increase the speed and power of his thrusts, and soon he was pounding into her as she grabbed his hips to help pull him in. Pretty soon she began to feel another orgasm growing inside her, instinctively she knew this was the big one. "That's it David, keep fucking me like that. Oh God, keep doing me. I'm going to come, I'm going to come, I'm cominggg, come with me!"

David had already passed the point of no return, he was going to come in her, whether she wanted it or not. A series of guttural grunts heralded the spurt after spurt of hot cum that he released inside his lovely, demanding partner. As he finished emptying himself in her, he gently lowered himself onto her sweat covered body and sought her lips with his own. They kissed, still joined together by his slowly softening cock. "You're mine now," he whispered in her ear. She knew he was right, she would have to have him again, not just tonight, but again and again. The floodgates had been opened, she would never be the same as before, she didn't want to be.

Ian was in a state of extreme arousal as he watched everything that happened. He was torn between lust and jealousy. He hadn't heard what David had whispered to Lisa, but he recognised that something had changed, and his wife would never be the same again. He'd been cuckolded and she'd taken the first step on her journey to becoming a real 'hotwife'. Too late to turn the page back, she'd want to do it again and again, and with other lovers, next time perhaps that black cock.

David soon dressed and left after telling Ian it was time to get re-acquainted with his wife.

Lisa was still lying on the bed with her eyes closed, her pussy leaking cum. Ian undressed and went to her, they kissed and made out gently. Ian got onto the bed and slipped his cock easily into her stretched and slippery pussy. She lay quiet and compliant while he fucked her hard and roughly, before he too came in her, mixing his cum with her lover's.

"Thank you, darling," she said, "it's been a wonderful, wonderful night. I just can't wait to do it again, can we do it soon please? Perhaps both of you together next time, or we might try that man you described with the big black cock."

She lay still on her bed, eyes closed again, thinking about the sensations she would soon feel with that big black cock inside her.