Lisa's Impact on Our Lives Ch. 02

Story Info
Lisa pushes Jen into doing something new to her and Chris.
2.7k words
4.69
5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
APastLife
APastLife
146 Followers

The following morning, I awoke before Chris and Lisa. We were entangled in a heap, more a jumble of limbs than a trio of cuddling lovers. Turning my head, I gazed at them in the dim, dawn light -- their expressions peaceful, content. A wave of warmth and romance washed over me as I watched them sleep.

A little later, Lisa's eyes fluttered open, meeting mine with a soft smile. I returned the gesture, but we kept our silence, letting the tranquil moment linger. By then, sunlight had begun streaming into the bedroom, illuminating their features more clearly.

With a finger pressed to her lips, Lisa gestured for silence, the universal "Shh" sign. She gently maneuvered over Chris, planting a tender kiss on his lips. He stirred, responding with a kiss that deepened quickly into a passionate embrace. My heart raced at the sight, a mix of excitement and an indescribable rush tingling through me, sending a warm flush across my skin.

"Morning, Sleepy," Lisa purred, her voice a soft melody in the quiet room. "Jen, could you grab us some coffee? I think it's time we all got up."

Without bothering to dress, I strolled to the kitchen and started the coffee pot. About ten minutes later, I returned to the bedroom, a tray with three cups of coffee balanced in my hands. Chris and Lisa were spooning in bed, their bodies intertwined in such a way that I couldn't quite discern their exact position.

"Coffee!" I announced, hoping to gently break their intimate embrace.

They both sat up, adjusting themselves a bit, as I handed them their cups. After taking a few sips, Chris abruptly announced his need to use the bathroom and leaped out of bed.

"How are you this morning?" Lisa asked me, her tone soft and caring.

"Fine... Good," I replied, unsure of the depth of her inquiry.

"Good, I hope things didn't go too far for you yesterday," Lisa continued, her concern evident.

"I hadn't expected that... but I'm okay," I responded, my words both an assurance to her and a self-reassurance.

Lisa drew closer, wrapping me in a hug that was both comforting and gentle. It slowly evolved into a tender cuddle. She then eased back and kissed me deeply, a kiss that seemed to convey more than just affection.

"Thank you for a wonderful night," she murmured, smiling warmly. Her eyes sparkled with a mix of relief and gratitude. "I really needed that."

Words failed me at that moment. 'You're welcome' felt too superficial for the depth of what we'd shared. Instead, I chose silence, letting our continued embrace speak for me.

"WOW," Chris exclaimed, breaking the tranquility as he returned. "What a sight to wake up to in the morning."

"I need a shower. I'm feeling all sticky," Lisa laughed, her mood light. "Come on, Chris, you can help scrub my back. Jen, would you mind making breakfast?"

As they headed for the bathroom, Lisa nonchalantly sat down to pee while Chris turned on the shower, leaving the door open. It seemed any remaining shreds of modesty had been shed along with our clothes.

While they showered, I busied myself with preparing breakfast. They eventually joined me, each loosely draped in a towel. Lisa sneaked up behind me, playfully squeezing my breasts and kissing my neck.

"Why don't you take a shower, too? You smell like... well, you know," she whispered with a giggle.

Grateful for the suggestion, I headed towards the shower. The warm water was a soothing refuge, giving me a moment to sort through my thoughts. Chris and I hadn't really had a chance to discuss everything that was happening. Perhaps it was for the best, as even I was unsure about my own feelings. A part of me expected to feel jealous, but surprisingly, I didn't. Instead, there was this odd sense of pride in knowing that my boyfriend was so desired.

Stepping out of the shower, I pondered over what to wear. Should I mirror their casual attire with just a towel, or opt for something more? Settling on my robe, tied loosely, I anticipated the likelihood of inadvertently revealing more than intended before breakfast concluded.

As I emerged, a conversation halted abruptly, leaving me clueless about the topic. Breakfast passed in a reserved silence, punctuated only by occasional requests for jam or coffee.

Eventually, Lisa's gaze fixed on me. "Chris mentioned you've never... you know, had it in the bum," she stated bluntly.

I choked on my toast, surprised. "What?" The thought that this was their topic of conversation while I showered unsettled me.

Lisa pressed on; her curiosity evident. "Why haven't you explored that with him?"

"I'm not keeping anything from him. It's just something we've never talked about," I replied, trying to steer the conversation away from this intrusive topic.

Lisa shared her own experience, mentioning her curiosity about what it may be like with a more patient partner. The conversation's direction was both startling and intrusive.

"Chris is going to bum you later, so I can watch," Lisa announced, acting out with finger gestures, as if it were a foregone conclusion.

"Do I get a say in this?" I asked, my tone a mix of annoyance and curiosity.

Her response was flippant, and she quickly shifted the topic to cleaning up. The conversation's abrupt end left me with mixed feelings.

Later, we went out for lunch and some shopping. We stopped at the local adult store, Lisa's enthusiasm over preparations for the evening was both embarrassing and oddly stimulating. Her comments drew attention, turning my cheeks red.

"Got to make sure we have enough lube for tonight" She announced a little too loud.

She picked up a bottle that clearly read "Anal Lube".

"My treat!" She called over to me.

At the check out Lisa also tossed a pair of restraint cuffs on the counter along with a small pink vibrator.

Back home, while waiting for pizza to be delivered, Lisa's proposition became more insistent, revealing her own fears and desires. Her seductive whispers and playful touches were conflicting, arousing yet pressuring.

The doorbell rang and Chris got up to grab the Pizza.

"I want to see Chris fuck your bum" she purred in my ear. "Be a sweetie and let him fuck your little hole."

"Why don't you let him fuck your ass?" I responded.

"I tried it once" she said, "but the brute was too impatient, and it hurt."

Chris' return broke the tension, but the unresolved conversation lingered in the air. Lisa's eagerness contrasted with my own uncertainty, creating an undercurrent of anticipation and apprehension for the evening ahead.

"Tonight's going to be fun," Lisa said with a hint of mischief. "You get to try something new with your girlfriend."

Chris glanced at me, his eyes seeking approval. I met his gaze, my expression unreadable.

We spent the evening in a relaxed atmosphere, watching videos and enjoying pizza. Conversation flowed easily as we opened another bottle of wine, discussing various trivial matters.

At one point, I excused myself to use the bathroom. Alone with my thoughts, I hadn't yet decided about experimenting with anal sex tonight. Nevertheless, I figured it was prudent to prepare, just in case.

Chris and I had avoided anal sex, primarily due to the concerns Lisa had mentioned. His size intimidated me. Before Chris, there was someone with whom I had explored this. He was notably less endowed than Chris -- not small, but modest. With him, certain experiences were different. For instance, I could deep throat without much difficulty, feeling empowered in those moments, feeling like a porn star. He would grab my hair and bruise my lips. There were times I didn't have to move.

Our regular intercourse was satisfactory; the sensation was there, just not overwhelming. He didn't stretch me in the same way as Chris. Then there was the time we tried anal. It was my suggestion, seeking a different kind of fulfillment. Surprisingly, I found it enjoyable. It provided a subtle sense of fullness, a gentle stretch that was both pleasurable and stimulating, without causing discomfort. To him, it seemed like a dream come true, as I was often enthusiastic about it.

Tonight, I might let Chris in. When I returned to the living room, Lisa's knowing smile greeted me. She lounged on the floor by Chris's chair, exuding a casual confidence.

I resettled into my seat, and without missing a beat, Lisa spun towards Chris. She deftly unbuckled his belt and slid down his jeans, the formality of asking long abandoned.

His clothes, growing pile on the floor, as Lisa began to stroke him. Her mock surprise at his size was a thinly veiled tease aimed at me. Inside, I felt a mix of anticipation and trepidation.

"Jen, get undressed," Lisa instructed. Compelled by a force I didn't fully understand, I shed my clothes, my eyes never leaving the scene unfolding before me. Once disrobed, I joined the pile of garments on the floor.

Lisa stopped and positioned our ottoman in the middle of the room. She pointed at me, and I positioned myself over it, vulnerable as Lisa's hands exposed me further. She commented on how tiny my butt hole was and it left me with a strange mix of embarrassment and exhilaration.

Chris, now behind me, knew exactly how to elicit pleasure, his fingers skillful and knowing. Lisa, not to be outdone, shed her own clothes and joined me, her kiss a mixture of gratitude and excitement.

The preparations were intimate and exploratory. Lisa's involvement, both hands-on and directive, added an unexpected dimension.

Lisa slid a finger into me at the same time Chris did. Both of my holes were getting fingered at the same time. This was a new delight, and I didn't hate it.

When Chris was ready to proceed, he positioned himself behind me, the pressure was intense yet thrilling.

Lisa's presence was both a support and a catalyst, her words and actions heightening the experience.

His strokes were steady and powerful. He grabbed my hips and pulled me back as he moved forward. I was a ragdoll submitting completely to his needs.

Lisa's encouragement and physical touch pushed me towards a crescendo I hadn't anticipated, a maelstrom of sensation and emotion culminating in a powerful release.

This was all Chris needed. He pushed deeper than he had been until now trying to get the last 1/4 inch inside me and he let go. I felt him pulse as he filled my ass with cum.

When he withdrew his cock, I could feel a breeze enter my rear in a sensation I had never felt before.

Soon practicality took hold, and I waddled to the bathroom to clean up, making sure not to drip on the carpet.

I cleaned myself and brought back a warm facecloth for Chris to do the same. Returning to the living room I saw Chris was now between Lisa's legs and sucking on her clit for all he was worth. His fingers were driving in and out of her pussy.

"Fuck, don't stop, I need to get off so badly," Lisa moaned. "watching you fuck her ass with that beautiful cock was such a turn on."

Noticing I had returned she called me over.

"Suck on then Jen," She commanded, pushing up her tits, "Help me get there."

I did not hesitate, it all seemed so natural, I started sucking one nipple while fondling the other.

Soon she was over the hump and riding the roller coast down the other side.

After we all collapsed for a minute, Lisa hugged me tight.

"Good thinking with the facecloth, better get his cock cleaned up, I am going to need a good fucking before the night is over," Lisa told me.

Chris was still mostly hard still and I gave his cock a good wiping down to make sure it was clean.

Lisa gave me another tight squeeze and slide her hand down my back in between my cheeks.

"All sealed back up?" She asked tapping my bruised asshole and smiling.

It was a question that didn't need an answer.

We opened a fresh bottle of wine and lounged around naked. I looked over at Chris and knew he was still thinking about fucking Lisa. He cocks hadn't gone down. Just knowing that was on his mind was keeping my own passion going.

"Chris, lie on the ottoman for me" Lisa said out of nowhere.

Chris lay back on the ottoman and steadied his feet on the ground. Lisa straddled him reverse cowgirl style and eased herself down. There was no rush to this, at least to start. She just slowly bounced on his cock.

"Don't you just love the way he pushes you out everywhere, all at once?" Lisa started making conversation with me.

I just smiled back.

"Come and play with his balls," she told me.

I moved over and grabbed him, giving his sack and gentle squeeze. In doing so I was face to pussy with Lisa. I watched in closeup as his cock spread her open on each thrust. I could see its movement inside under her skin. I pressed my fingers above her mount and could feel him moving in and out.

"Yeah, he's that deep," she purred, looking me in the eye.

Just then she put her hand around the back of my head and gently pulled me forward.

"Give me a suck please!"

I leaned in and used my lips to pull at her clit. In my mind I was thinking about times Chris had gone down on me and what I wished he had done. I wanted to impress Lisa, to let her know I knew what I was doing. I wanted her to know I was the one giving her pleasure.

"Oh god, you are such a hungry slut," Lisa whispered out loud snapping me out of my pussy licking daydream.

"Chris, your girlfriend is doing a great job sucking on my clit" she said out loud clearly for Chris' benefit.

Chris moaned, the image obviously in his head. He picked up the pace a little more.

"Flat tongue baby," Lisa instructed me, "Up and down both sides and then back to the clit"

I was getting instructions on how to eat pussy. WTF? Was I not doing a good job?

"Fuck, my cunt has never felt so good," Lisa proclaimed. Her hand pulled me a little tighter to her pussy.

Soon they both reached the point of no return. I could feel Chris' cock pulse on my chin as I continued to lap at her clit.

Lisa was right behind him riding both is cock and my face.

"OH, fuck!" Lisa yelled loud enough I worried about the neighbours.

Soon his cock slipped from her pussy and some of his cum dribbled out.

I took Chris' cock into my mouth and cleaned him up. I turned and offered the same treatment to Lisa, licking up Chris" cum and it started to run out of her.

This seemed like a further step along a new road. Later while I lay awake in bed, I tried to imagine other women I knew, did I want to lick their pussies? Initially, the answer was 'no', it was just Lisa I was interested in. I assume it meant I wasn't gay, I was, 'accommodating'? The more I thought about it, the more different images invaded my mind. I imagined the woman at work who always seemed to be mad at everyone, she was pulling up her skirt and forcing my face into her crotch. The cute 20-something barista at the local coffee shop was straddled over me and squatting on my face. I soon realized there was another thought, a shadow in background. These women were going to be fucked by Chris. In my mind I wasn't getting them off, I was preparing them. Preparing them to be fucked by Chris' cock. The realization gave me a start. I reached under the covers and grabbed his cock, gently squeezed it. I wanted him to be happy, I needed him to be happy. I felt him grow in my hand.

Leaning in I whispered in his ear "I love you." I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

APastLife
APastLife
146 Followers