Lisa's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh..." I panted. I started rocking my hips back and forth as she fucked my pussy with her fingers. "Ohh...fuck me," I moaned. Here I was being taken like a common slut in a bar. I was getting closer and closer to cumming. From the sound of my panting, she knew I needed to cum.

Her hand was almost slamming into my pussy now. Twisting her fingers, she drove them into me. Her fingers stretching me to the fullest just to the point of a little pain. I was being taken by a strong Domme. Just a toy for her amusement. "Don't cum without permission, slut," she whispered. "You won't cum without permission will you."

"No Ms. Audrey."

"Should I give you permission?"

"Yes, please I need to cum."

"Know that if I give you permission to cum that I will own you from this point on. You will now do whatever I say."

"Yes Ms. Audrey, I will do whatever you say," still not believing I was surrendering so easily to a woman I had just met and knew nothing about.

"Then cum my new little slut, cum now." With that she slammed her fingers even deeper into me. I felt her fingers go as deep into me as they could go. She ground her hand hard into me.

Turning my face, she kissed me thrusting her tongue into my mouth. Fucking my mouth in turn with her fingers in my pussy.

I came thrusting my hips pressing her fingers even harder into my pussy. My legs shook. I was experiencing the most powerful orgasm that I had felt in a very long time.

Slowly my powerful orgasm subsided. Then a wicked grin spread across her face. She presented her fingers to my face. The same fingers that had just been inside of me. I looked at them for only a brief moment. Realizing what she wanted I took them into my mouth. The taste filled my mouth. My tongue caressed each finger. Cleaning them of my juices.

"Oh, how I am going to teach you so many new things my new slut." Whispering again into my ear she asked, "I take it that you do not live close by."

Shaking my head, no, she responded, "Then I guess I will just have to take you home with me." With that she took out her phone from the small clutch she carried. Speaking into it she said, "I will be leaving in a few minutes. Bring the car around."

"Where are we going?" I asked as she took my hand again as she pulled me from the table leading me towards the front door.

"My home of course." She answered.

As I reached for my panties still laying on the table, "Leave them," she said. "A little souvenir for our audience to fight over." Glancing back towards the three other Dommes still seated nearby.

Outside a large black sedan pulled up to the curb. The driver immediately exited crossing in front of the car to open the rear door. The young female driver wore a chauffeur's cap over her short blond hair. Jacket and slacks with flat shoes completed her outfit.

"Why don't I just follow you. My car it is parked right across the street." I said feeling a little concern for my safety. After all I had just met this woman. And now she expects me to go home with her.

"No nonsense, I will have Miss Emma bring you back when we are finished for the night," pulling me into the car.

In the back seat my new acquaintance held me tight. Pressing her lips into mine we passionately kissed. Her hands roamed all over my body. Feeling my breasts through the thin material of my dress.

As I kissed her back and sensing my nervousness she asked, "You've never been with another woman before, have you?"

"No, Ms. Audrey I have not."

"Oh, then there are so many things that I will teach you."

Audrey then whispered in my ear. "What is it that you want out of this night? What is it that you want this to be?"

"What do I want?" turning so that I could straddle her lap. Leaning in close, I ran my fingers through her hair. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. "I want you to make me yours. I want to be yours tonight."

Audrey's mouth found mine, it was electric. I could feel it in my toes and tingling through my hair. Our tongues danced together. The smell of her, the sound of her gentle sighs, the feel of her skin, they all filled me. My hand ran up her leg to the soft skin of her thighs, slipping under her leather skirt. I gripped her bare cheek and she moaned directly into my mouth, which was sexy as hell.

She rolled me down onto the back seat so that she was on top, my legs wrapping around her waist as we continued our kiss. My hands ran down her back and over her butt, before coming back up over her top. We continued our kissing, holding, and caressing each other for I do not know for how long. I completely forget that we were still in the back seat of a car still being driven to her home. The home of a woman to whom I had just met only hours earlier. I barely noticed when the car stopped and the rear door by my head opened. Looking up I could see Miss Emily standing there holding open the door. Raising herself up and off of me Audrey stepped out of the door pulling me along after her. Outside of the car I found myself standing on a curved driveway in front of an exceptionally large home. No, more than a home, a mansion.

As we approached the front door it opened from the inside. Another young woman was standing in the doorway and stepped aside as we entered. "Miss Emily would you please show my guest upstairs, then return. I will be up to join her shortly."

"Yes, Mistress." Then turning to me, "Please follow me," the young woman spoke. She moved towards a large, curved staircase. I followed her up the stairs to the second level.

At the top we walked down a long corridor to the room at the very end. Entering the room, the young woman escorting me said, "This is Mistress Audrey's master suite. Please make yourself comfortable she will be up shortly." As she left, I began wondering that I was probably not the first strange woman that this young woman had led up to this room for Ms. Audrey.

I waited for what seemed like hours but was in reality probably only a few minutes before Audrey entered the room.

Walking up to me we embraced, our arms going around each other and our lips meeting. Her fingers found the back zipper to my dress. I felt it being pulled down and then her fingers reached under the shoulders of my dress pulling it off of my arms. Then letting it fall to the ground. Not wearing a bra and having left my panties on the table back at the bar I was now standing naked except for my white shoes. Reaching down I quickly removed them as well.

Audrey pulled me forward and took my left nipple into her mouth. Teasing it with her mouth and tongue. Then lightly biting it with her teeth.

Releasing her grip on my nipple from her teeth Audrey guides me towards her bed. Standing at the edge of her bed Audrey pulls my body close to her own. My legs began to feel weak as her power begins to envelop me. I became perfectly willing as I return her kisses with ones of my own. Feelings of arousal stronger than I have ever felt before sweep over my body. I could feel my own nipples stiffen against her. We continued kissing for several minutes. She continued holding me tightly against her body overwise I think I would have fallen to the floor.

Briefly letting loose her grip on me she unzips her leather skirt letting it fall to the floor. Revealed is the tiniest black lace thong that I have ever seen. Moving her hands up my body to my shoulders she pushes down. My legs go weak as my knees bend down to the floor as she sits on the edge of the bed. Spreading her legs, pulling me between them with one hand while pulling her thong aside with the other. She exposes her womanhood to me for the first time.

It is the most beautiful sight I think I have ever seen having never seen another woman so up close before. Full outer lips concealed her slit. A large clit was peaking itself out from under its hood. Topped with the smallest patch of soft dark hair that I have ever seen. Audrey put her right hand on the back of my head, but she was not forcing me onto her sex. She was letting me go at my own pace, but subtly at the same time letting me know that she was in charge. Leaning forward I put my lips onto her sex. Tasting and touching another woman for the first time. I loved my first taste of her. She guided my mouth and tongue up and down her slit.

I knelt on the floor of her bedroom lovingly licking her pussy doing my best to bring her pleasure. She gently held my head and for the most part just let me work my inexperienced tongue as I saw fit. A couple of times she pulled my head tighter against her, I think because she felt like she was about to cum, but then she would release me to keep working at her sex.

My own pussy was becoming a dripping mess and I desperately needed to feel some relief of my own. She held my head tightly one final time and erupted in my mouth as she came. Her cum felt like the most wonderful gift she was given me, and I quickly swallowed every drop and began to lick her clean. I reached down and slid my fingers into my pussy and began rubbing myself.

Audrey recovering from her own orgasm saw this pulling my hand away saying, "You cum when I say you cum."

Standing up from the bed, "Interesting," she continued pulling me back up to my feet and moving me back towards the center of the room, "You did not resist or even hesitate for a moment before tasting another woman for the first time." Next, she says, "Underdress me."

Reaching up I lower the front zipper on her leather vest. Then push it off of her shoulders. Revealed is a black lace bra matching her panties. Moving my hands behind her I unsnap her bra and pull it off her shoulders and down her arms. Exposing large dark nipples on obliviously D or possibly even DD cup breasts. Caressing both breasts in my hands I lean forward to kiss her left nipple. She pushes me away saying, "Not yet, I told you to undress me."

Moving my hands away I begin pulling down the black silk stocking on her left leg. As I kneel down, she lifts her left leg, placing both of her hands on my shoulders for balance. I remove the stocking and shoe together in one motion. I then repeat with the right leg. Now standing in only her tiny black thong I reach up to hook the fingers of each hand under the band to pull them towards the floor. Lifting each foot, she easily steps out of her panties to stand before me naked.

"Bed?" she asks.

Nodding my head, she takes my hand to pull me back up to my feet.

With my hand in hers she led me towards her bed. Crawling up onto the mattress her large breasts swaying beneath her she moved towards the center of the bed where she rolled onto her side facing me. "Now what should I do with you?"

Following her up onto the bed I move closer to lie next to her on the bed.

"I think I am going to make you feel so good. You are going to cum so hard you are going to feel it for days," she said in almost a whisper as I laid on my side facing her.

Audrey stared at me like she was getting ready to consume me. Inside my chest my heart began beating so hard it was pounding. But deep down even though I was lying on a bed naked next almost a total stranger I felt completely safe and knew that she would take care of me. I was becoming so close to being desperate in wanting to give myself to her. To show her that I would be willing to do anything for her.

Audrey moved across the bed towards me, as I rolled onto my back, she climbed on top of my body. As her mouth captured mine a soft sigh escaped from me. Gently I ran my fingers down the smooth skin of her back, making her moan and deepening our kiss. Our lips pressing together and the feeling of her naked body on top of mine were turning my insides soft. She sucked my lower lip into her mouth, running her tongue along it, making me moan as my head sank back into the large soft pillow.

Audrey released my lips and moved down over my chin making small kisses as she went. She started moving her lips down to the base of my neck. My hands found their way up her back into her surprisingly soft dark hair, holding her to me. Her right leg pressed between my own legs and as they parted her thigh slipped in between, pressing up against my pussy. My hips lifted, rubbing myself against her as she ran her tongue up my neck toward my right ear.

Audrey's lips moved down my neck, nibbling onto my shoulder, over my clavicle and down the skin of my chest. My breathing started coming in ragged gasps. Her tongue traced circular patterns around my left nipple. "You like this?" she asked.

"Yes," as I barely gasp out the words. "Can I have more, please?"

She brought a hand up to cup right of my breast, while her mouth descended on the other. I could not help but cry out as it closed over my aching nipple. She let it go for a second so she could wet her thumb, which traced delicious circles around one nipple while her mouth went back to envelop the other.

I felt like I was floating on a cloud. I had never considered my breasts to be that especially sensitive. I mean, I like touching them, sure, and my husband like caressing them during sex but it had never been great before. This, however, this was exquisite. Was it just because she was better at it, or was it because of something else? Her mouth switched to the other side. "Oh, God!" I did not care, I just wanted more.

It had never felt be like this before. I could feel the wetness growing between my legs. Her thigh pressing into me.

My fingers ran through her hair, and she glanced up at me while I gazed at her, looking at me with those deep brown eyes. I do not know how long she worshipped me, back and forth, but eventually my nipple popped free for a final time and her lips trailed down the valley between my breasts and over my belly.

A full body shudder passed through me as I realized where she was heading. Her mouth reached my waist kissing each patch of skin. Audrey's face hovered over my sex for moment.

I let her gentle pressure spread my legs, and the look in her eyes as they drank in my most intimate place. She came forward, kissing my outer lips, one then the other, her hot breath driving me crazy. Then her mouth pressed against my opening, her tongue flicking out and circling a few times before pushing deep inside, making me sigh in ecstasy. It withdrew before plunging in again, swirling around the so sensitive skin there.

My whole body was tingling. I had been quite sure this was going to feel good. I did not know it could feel this good. Her tongue was just magic. Slowly she started to work up the length of my slit, her tongue sliding along each hidden crevice, suckling on my lips. Her tongue dipped back inside me.

"Oh, please don't stop," I gasped

In response, Audrey pushed her tongue into me again before running it up the length of my slit and flicking it over my small clit, which was still hiding inside its hood. I cried out, my head slamming back into the large soft pillows

"You're liking this then?" she asked.

My eyes rolled back into my head, but I managed to squeak something out. "Yes."

"Good." Audrey went back to work, her tongue caressing up and down the sides of my hood, stimulating the clit underneath. Her arms wrapped around my legs slightly lifting my bottom up off the bed. Her fingers reaching down through the trimmed triangle of hair I have always kept above my sex before gently pulling the skin above my hood back.

Her tongue probed deeper and deeper, touching places I had literally never been touched in before. The pleasure flowing through me just kept building, and I could feel the blood coursing through my body, my clit swelling and straining to escape from the flesh surrounding it.

Then, a little more pressure from Audrey's fingers and I could feel the cool air on my nub.

I felt both completely exposed and absolutely safe at the exact same moment.

After that nothing existed but Audrey's mouth and my pleasure. I was being carried away, racing towards a new destination that was as both terrifying as it was exhilarating. My body started to shake, my breath coming in ragged gasps as Audrey's tongue continued its magnificent work. My thighs and lower abdomen felt like they were springs coiling tighter and tighter as my fingers gripped the sheets.

"Please, please don't stop, don't, please I need to cum!"

I felt my orgasm explode from inside of me crying out, one long "Ohhh", the volume of my voice peaking with every blissful pulse. Audrey pulled my clit fully into her mouth, using the flat of her tongue to caress it through each wave of pleasure. I was pushing myself against her, wantonly grinding my sex against her face.

The orgasm went on and on, more intense than anything I had ever experienced. By the time it subsided, I was breathless. My eyes opened, trying to make the room stop spinning. Audrey's tongue was still caressing me, so gentle it felt like the kiss of a goddess.

Moving back up my body Audrey brought her lips up to mine. Her kiss was tender and soft, and I could taste myself on her lips, something I had never experienced before. It was musky, but sweet and nice, I did not mind it at all. I let myself sink into her kiss, her body covering mine, my bare legs wrapping around her legs. The skin on her back was soft under my fingers, as her own caressed the side of my head as our tongues danced together before she pulled away.

"So, you liked that?" Audrey's chestnut brown eyes bored into mine, almost pinning me to the bed, and all I could do was nod. "Good, I'm glad." Her voice was soft, and the gentleness of it let me find my own words.

"I loved it, You're amazing, and so beautiful." She smiled but did not look away. I looked up at her through my own eyes. "It's not over though, is it?"

She smiled down at me and shook her head. "Not if you don't want it to be."

"I don't. I want to taste you again."

Audrey tilted her head slightly.

I repeated, "I want to taste you again."

"Are you sure?"

I gave a little pout. "Of course, why wouldn't I?"

Audrey moved her body lifting it up by pulling on the headboard then lowered herself to straddle my body. She placed one of her legs by each of my sides, swinging her knee up and over so she was sitting on my breasts, her strong legs holding my arms to my body. She gazed down at me, stroking my cheek, and running her fingers through my hair. Straightening her knees, she shifted forward so that her sex was directly above my mouth. Her clit, much larger than mine, was already visible, and her labia were shining with her moisture. And if I thought her smell was strong before, now it just overwhelmed me. Gently she lowered her body back down until her pussy lips became just in reach of my tongue. Lifting my head up I could press the lips of my mouth to the lips of her pussy.

Her fingers ran through my hair before cupping the back of my head and pulling me to her. I kissed her lips. It tasted of her, and I loved it. It made me shiver from head to toe, and I moaned into her pussy, which brought a gasp from above me. I began to run my tongue through every fold I could find, pushing it deep into her tight passage, and then up along her lips.

She leaned forward and I flicked her clit with my tongue, before pulling it into my mouth and sucking hard.

"Gently, my pet, gently. Just, softly. Use your tongue."

I nodded and went back to work, more gently. "Oh, yeah, that's right, just like that. Good pet. Yes, mmm, yes." Audrey's eyes fluttered closed as my heart swelled with the compliment. She leaned back causing her sex to press harder against my mouth. Despite her larger clit, she obviously preferred it be stimulated through the protective skin around it, so I set myself to that. She began to grind herself against my face, and I dared a little more direct contact with her nub. "Oh, yeah, so good, more, Ohh so good. So good."

More moans and sighs followed, and I increased the intensity before sucking her clit into my mouth and bathing it softly with my tongue. She then lifted her body from mine. Rotating her body around to face the other direction she again lowered herself onto my face. I felt her hands move down my body then fingers caressing my opening. Finally, a tongue running down my slit from top to bottom and a finger penetrate my opening. We continued to pleasure each other in a 69 position.