Lisa's Little Adventures Pt. 03

Story Info
Lisa is Little Red Riding Slut at the Halloween party.
7.7k words
4.67
10.7k
11
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thrilled about attending Eric's Halloween party. I went through some catalogs to get some ideas, decided which one I could make with the garb I already had, and got to work. I still had plenty of time to put it together and do any sewing necessary. It was going to be epic.

About a week before the party, I told Willy to stay in the living room while I put on my costume for his review. He obliged, and I got to work.

First, a nice hot shower and some moisturizer. Then, I began with the fishnet stockings and garter belt. I put the thong panties over the belt, hoping that they might get removed at some point. Then the corset. I have several, but this one was my favorite. It laced in the front, which was useful. The cups were designed to push my boobs together and support them from beneath but left them completely uncovered. I took a look at myself in the mirror and felt a thrill of excitement. This would be great fun.

Next I put on the mini skirt. I made adjustments all week, every time getting a bit shorter. I secured it around my hips, and checked in the mirror. For a test, I waked up to the other side of the bedroom and walked toward the mirror. Another shiver of excitement ran through me as I congratulated myself on the perfect length. Every step played peek-a-boo with my tiny black thong. I turned quick to see by rear as I walked away, and got the same effect.

Then for my face. I sat at the vanity mirror, dried my hair and fluffed it up with some quick curls. I think that alone made me look five years younger. Then I put on my makeup, a little extra blush to give me that cute factor, the eyeshadow my honey loves so much, and then some freckles on my cheeks and the bridge of my nose. I thought I could pass for sixteen again.

The last bit was my cape and hood. I put on the cape, clasped at the throat with a decorative pin, and adjusted how it draped down just far enough to cover my exposed breasts. I took a final look in the mirror, and I had a little quiver in my sex. I looked so young and cute, yet over-the-top sexy. I really hoped the boys would be up for an after party.

On with my fuck-me pumps, and I did one final check to make sure everything was just right, then I stepped out to the living room.

I froze. Willy surprised me with a costume of his own. He was the Wolf from Into the Woods. A gray suit with a fur collar, a fedora with wolf ears, a wolf tail, and he even managed a sloppy attempt at Johnny Depp eyeliner. He looked great!

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "You look fantastic!"

He was still devouring me with his eyes when he finally found his voice and growled at me, wolf like. "Grrr... you look good enough to eat, little girl."

I giggled and spun around so he could appreciate the rest. "Do you like it?"

"If it's attention you're after, you might get more than you bargained for." He warned me.

"That's the idea, anyway." I swept up to him and slipped into his arms. "Maybe, if you're okay with it, we can stay late and... Lil Red can get into some trouble with some big bad wolves?"

"You know this is a Halloween party. Late might be two or three in the morning."

I shrugged. "It's a Saturday. I'll take a nap in the afternoon." I playfully petted his fur collar. "And maybe you should too, so you can be there for me the whole time... if it happens, I mean."

He moved me back to arm's length and looked me up and down. "If they know what you're hoping for, it will definitely happen."

"Good." I giggled and flipped the skirt as I turned and scooted back to the bedroom. And what sort of big bad wolf would my honey be if he didn't give chase? He was on me in a flash, and I got to see how my costume would work during a nice ravishing. In a word, Perfectly.

The day of the party arrived, and I was a bundle of nerves again. I made a few last minute adjustments to the costume to make it a bit more comfortable to wear for hours, and a bit easier to remove as well. Then I fussed over Willy's wolf costume too, wanting everything to be perfect. But, as we all know, things don't always go as planned.

We arrived at Eric's a little before nine. There were four cars parked on the driveway, and many more on the street. We were greeted at the door by Gus in a pirate costume, who took one look at me and just froze. "Holy shit, Lisa. You look amazing." He finally choked out.

He shook hands with Willy and pointed us to the living room where most of the activity was drifting out the back to the patio. We met with Henry on the way, and he had himself a very sexy Roman goddess in a toga hanging on his arm. He introduced her as Nancy, and we proceeded outside.

Eric met us with a warm welcome, drinking in the sight of Little Red. He then took us both in his arms and pulled us close to speak quietly. "First of all, you look fantastic." He said mostly to me. "But I have a favor to ask."

"Anything." I said with more than a little touch of sex-appeal. "Anything at all."

"I have a girlfriend, and things are... getting serious. I was going to call you about it, but one thing after another and..." he shrugged. "Anyway. Lisa. You know I love being one of your 'special friends', but... I'm afraid I'll have to resign as Boy Toy."

"Ohhh..." I pouted. "I mean, I'm really happy for you. I am, but, Ohhh..."

"Yeah, and I think Henry has the same situation too." He added.

"Ohhh!" I huffed and stomped a foot. "Again. Happy for him, but..." I sighed and looked up at Willy.

He smiled and shrugged. "Had to end some time." He said.

I nodded, though still not happy about it. Eric and Henry were the two eldest, and to be honest, they were almost old enough to be my father. But they had the two nicest cocks of the bunch, with the exception of Sam, I guess. His was a delight. "It's fine. I still have four boy toys." I sighed.

Eric chuckled. "Anyway. I would really appreciate if you don't let on about our previous encounters and relationship. Linda just thinks you're good friends."

"Of course." We both said.

We asked about his new girlfriend, chatted a little about the party, then he was off to play host again.

"Oh, rats!" I pouted.

"Babe, you still have plenty of lovers to keep you satisfied." Willy snickered.

"Oh, not that." I said sadly. "I got all dressed up for..." I lowed my voice. "for a good gangbang, and now the host of the place is out of the picture." She huffed. "Seems like such a waste, don't you think?"

He snickered again. "You're a spoiled little slut." He said. "Lets just have some fun anyway."

I nodded. "I know I am a spoiled little slut. That was your doing." I cuddled up close. "And yes. We're going to have fun. Come on. Let's do some flirting."

Sometimes we like to play flirting games. We come in together, start the night mingling together, then go our separate ways to see who comes over to flirt. Personally, I love all the attention. And Willy gets a kick out of it too. He says it's kind of hot watching guys trying to hit on me. Well, in this costume, I was expecting some serious flirting to happen.

It all started off very much as expected. We went around together, till everyone knew we were a couple, then Willy went off to get us drinks, and I wandered into the living room. A quick assessment said I was in the right place. There were three guys chatting together in a group, two more on a sofa, and one woman paired up with one of those.

I went to the shelves, found Eric's music collection, and purposely bent over to check out his selection. I knew the three guys behind me would get a wonderful view of my thong panties and most of my bare ass. Someone came up behind me, and I was grinning like a cat.

"You're Lisa. Right?" A woman said.

I turned and found Cleopatra standing there. She had the wig for the hair, the Egyptian Nile crown, a halter top in shimmering gold that covered each of her rather impressive boobs, leaving the middle bare, and a matching skirt that had a thin strip draped down her front, another over her rear, and nothing on the sides that showed off her enviably long legs.

"Yes., I am." I said and lifted a smile at her.

"I'm Linda. Eric's girlfriend." She smiled and we shook hands.

"Oh, it's really nice to meet you." I said. "I love your costume!"

She smiled. "Yours is quite... eye catching." She said.

I blushed. "Oh, yeah." I suddenly felt a little awkward. In comparison to everyone else here, I was the only one who went the slutty costume route. Everyone else was just mundane or tastefully sexy.

"Oh, Nancy!" Linda called.

The sexy Roman goddess came over in her little white toga and white stiletto heels. She looked me up and down and lifted a brow. "Hello. Who's this?"

"This is Lisa." Linda said with a little nod.

"Oh, this is Lisa!" Nancy grinned. "It's so nice to finally meet you."

I started getting a little nervous. They certainly seemed to know about me. I was starting to wonder how much they actually knew.

"Oh, you're exactly as I imagined." Nancy took my hand.

"Lisa." Linda began. "We have a little surprise we want to give our guys, but we could use a little extra help."

"Oh, that's a great idea, Linda." Nancy said. "You'd be doing us a terrific favor if you'd help out." She added with a friendly smile.

A surprise for the boys? I loved surprises. And I loved my boy toys. If I could help with something for their benefit, then why not. Still, they seemed a little suspect. I'd just have to be careful about what I agreed to. "Sure. I'd love to help out."

"Great. Let's go upstairs." Linda said. "I'll explain what we want to do."

"We should get a bottle of wine first." Nancy suggested.

"Oh, good idea." Linda nodded. "Nancy, get us a few glasses from the bar. I'll get the wine, and we'll meet you in Eric's room."

I nodded. "Okay. Should I just go on up?"

Nancy nodded. "We'll just be a minute."

I started up the stairs, giving the three gentlemen still chatting together a nice view up my skirt. The comments were subtle, but I heard them. This outfit was such fun.

I went into Eric's room and sat on the edge of his four-poster bed. Since I had a minute, I just had to check. Eric had four metal rings of sorts screwed into the posts of his bed. It was how he secured me on the bed spread eagle in his fur lined leather cuffs so they guys could all take turns with me. The rings were there, and the short chains they used were dangling in place.

"Knew exactly where the room was, I see." Nancy said from the doorway.

Linda nodded. "And she knew about the bondage chains too."

"What?" I balked. "No! I just noticed..."

Linda locked the door as they entered and threw a bolt at the top of the door. I could open the door from the inside with the lock on, but I wouldn't be able to reach that bolt.

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously as I backed away from these two ladies. "Why did you lock the door?"

"Oh, we have some things to say." Nancy said.

"And some things to do." Linda smiled wickedly.

"And we don't want to be disturbed." Nancy concluded.

Linda opened one of the drawers in a tall dresser, and one by one, she tossed the fur cuffs, and collar onto the bed. "Put them on!" She demanded.

"What?" I crouched, ready to resist. "No way."

"Put them on, or we will, and we won't do it gently." Nancy threatened.

"I know self-defense." I warned them.

"I teach self-defense." Linda scoffed. "Put them on!"

"Fuck you!" I tried for the door, and got tackled by Linda, who was much bigger than me. She got me flat on my belly, and sat on my hips, bending one of my arms painfully behind my back. As I struggled with little effect, Nancy put the cuffs on my ankles, then my wrists, and finally she put the collar on fairly tight. She snapped the leash on, and Linda released my arm.

"Alright, Little Red Riding Slut. On the bed." Linda growled.

"Why are you doing this?" I pleaded.

"Get on the bed!" Linda yanked on the collar with the leash.

Under other circumstances, I might have enjoyed that. This time it just choked me. "Alright! Stop!" I started to get up, and Linda grabbed my hair and held me down on my hands and knees.

"You can crawl there." She hissed.

I took a scared breath and crawled to the bed.

Nancy took the leash from Linda and pulled me up the rest of the way. Needless to say, I was a bit terrified. I didn't know these women, and I had no idea what they were capable of. I decided to comply rather than risk more hostility.

"Front or back?" Nancy asked.

"Hmm... front, I think." Linda said.

"Right." Nancy tugged my collar. "You heard the lady. On your belly, slut."

I obeyed and flattened myself on the bed. They then got the chains from the bed posts, and secured them to my wrist and ankle cuffs, pulling me tight to force my legs and arms apart. I was used to having some slack to allow me to participate a bit. This was nothing like that.

Linda reclined on one side of me, Nancy on the other, and they smiled at one another.

Nancy casually took the hem of my short skirt and lifted it to get a look at my ass. "Oh, she does have such a cute little ass." She sneered.

"And nice little tits too." Linda snarled. "Alright. Let's get down to it, shall we?"

"What?" I pleaded again. "What do you want?"

"Some honest answers." Nancy smiled down at me. "So, tell me. When was the last time you fucked Henry?"

I shook my head. "No, I haven't We never..."

A sharp whack hit my exposed ass cheek, and I yelped. Linda brandished a paddle for me to see, and waggled a finger in my face.

"Uh, uh, uh. No lying.." She warned. "Let's try that one again. When was the last time you fucked Henry?"

"Oh god..." I was in tears, trying to figure a way out of this. If I told them, would Henry hate me? If I didn't, would they beat me? "Please. Don't hurt me." I begged.

"Just answer the damned question, Red Riding Slut." Nancy demanded.

"Okay, okay." I pleaded. "It was just the one time, and it was a long..."

Another whack from the paddle, and this one was harder. I screamed a little, and they shoved a pillow over my head until I stopped.

"When was the last time...?"

I decided I would have to answer, and hope Henry didn't hate me for it. "Okay. Let me think. Umm... It was, umm, three day weekend. Umm, must have been September."

"Labor Day?" Nancy asked, sounding angry.

"I think so. Yes." I whimpered.

"And how about Eric." Linda asked. "When did you fuck him last?"

"Oh god..." I sniffed, trying not to panic even more than I already was. "It was... the same day."

Nancy and Linda looked at one another. I could just see Linda, but she had a smirk that told me she already knew and was just confirming.

"And before that?" Linda asked.

"I don't know." I was trembling. "Eight weeks maybe?"

"Eight weeks?" Nancy asked. "Not four?"

"What?" I wracked my terrified brain. "Oh, yes. It might have been."

Linda swore under her breath. "Well, you see, Little Red, we have a problem. Because I've been dating Eric for almost five months now."

"And I've been dating Henry for a little over three."

I gulped. "I didn't know. I swear." I pleaded.

"Oh, we believe you, honey." Linda sighed and slid down to my level on the bed. "We needed to hear you say it. To confirm it for us."

Nancy slid down to my level on the other side. "So, now that you did the right thing and told us, we're going to reward you."

"What?" I scowled. "I'm really confused."

"You know how your man likes to watch you get fucked by other men?" Nancy asked.

I nodded.

"Well, I like to watch my man fuck other women." Linda concluded. "He thinks being all faithful and monogamous is what I'm after. I want him to realize I'm not like that. And you're going to help us."

"How am I going to do that?" I was almost afraid of the answer.

"I'll be right back." Linda said, and hopped up off the bed. I heard her open a drawer, and then I heard a little buzz, like something vibrating. Then she threw herself on the bed next to me again.

"Nancy? Would you do the honors?"

I turned to watch as Nancy removed the chains from my ankles and started removing my thong panties. "Hey!" I wriggled in protest. "What are you doing?"

"Relax, cutie." Linda giggled. "We're not going to send you down there with no panties."

Once Nancy was done, Linda started putting a new pair of panties on me. They were super tight, and she really had to pull hard to get them on me. Then she said, "Lift your ass, please."

I hesitated but did as she asked.

I felt her fingers rubbing my pussy, and I nipped at my lip, trying to endure it without getting aroused. I didn't quite succeed. Finally, I felt something pressing against my pussy, right at the entrance of my sex and just touching my clit.

She gave it a little pat and smiled. "You can relax now."

I lowered my hips again.

They both got up again, and I heard them whispering at one another but couldn't hear what they were saying. Then that something resting against my pussy began to vibrate! It was like a big bumblebee buzzing right on my clit. I squeaked and trembled. "What's that? What is it?"

The buzzing vibrator stopped and Linda said, "You try it."

"Okay." Nancy said, and it started again. I yelped and wriggled about on the bed, trying to lift my pussy away from the strange sensation but it was held tight against my sex.

It stopped again, and Linda flopped onto the bed next to me. I felt her hand caressing my ass, and she leaned in close, kissing my neck.

"Eric has his toys..." she purred, tugging one of the chains. "And I have mine." She giggled. "This little vibrator will stay in there until I say otherwise." She patted my pussy and I twitched. "Nancy and I will control it with our phones. Don't worry, we won't just leave it on all night."

I made another whimpering sound. I couldn't help it. This was intense. Frightening, and strange, but exciting too.

"We're all going to rejoin the party, and you are going to be something fun to play with." Linda smiled and leaned over to kiss me. "Be a good Little Red Riding Slut, and you'll get another reward at the end of the night." She started to unhook my cuffs from the chains. "Here are the rules. Stay until we say you can go. Don't take that little vibrator out of your new panties, and don't tell anyone what's going on. Not even your Willy. Oh, and one last thing. If we think you should let a guest have his or her way with you..." She touched her phone screen, and the vibrator made me yelp out loud. "Understood?"

I nodded obediently, and was allowed to roll over and sit up on the side of the bed.

Nancy took my leash and pulled me to my feet. "Hands." She demanded. She removed the cuffs, then had me sit and lift my feet to remove the ankle cuffs. Only then did she remove the collar.

"Alright, Little Red." Linda beamed at me. "Let's go have fun."

I followed them down the stairs to the living room again, and Linda nodded to the same three gentlemen who had been at the bottom of the stairs earlier. George Washington, I think, A hokey player, and wouldn't you know it... a big bad wolf. They were now seated next to the dining room. One on a loveseat, two on a couch. Linda stabbed her eye over there, and I got the hint.

I went over to the loveseat. "Um, is that seat taken?" I asked nervously.

The man who looked in his later forties looked me up and down hungrily before smiling and patting the seat. "Not at all."

I brushed my skirt down as I sat, and fell into the cushions so quickly, my little cape lifted, giving all three of my conversation companions a quick view of my bare tits.

"Gosh, it's hot in here." I giggled.

"How about a drink?" The George Washington offered.

"Yes, please." I smiled at him. "Something cold. A fruit punch or a beer maybe?"

He got up and headed for the kitchen.

"I'm Steve." The hockey player next to me said by way of introduction."