Lisa's Little Adventures Pt. 04

Story Info
Getting freaky at the Freaky Tiki.
6.1k words
4.82
2.6k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
145 Followers

I was bartending at the Seaside again and flirting with a few guys at the bar. It's fun and gets me good tips. We were buying each other shots and laughing a lot about silly stuff. They could hardly take their eyes off me, which kept it interesting. I chose a mini skirt and cropped top that night, and I thought I looked pretty hot, even if I say so myself.

I mentioned how I was looking for someplace fun to go with my 'boyfriend'. One of them, I think his name was Bob, suggested a tiki bar north of where we live. They said it was kind of cheesy with lots of parrots, but they had live music on Fridays and Saturdays, along with some fun events.

"Like what?" I asked.

"You know, just some silly stuff." One of the others said. "One time, they had a Cherry Stem Knot contest. You get a cocktail cherry with a stem, put it in your mouth. Then you have to tie the cherry stem into a knot inside your mouth. No hands."

I giggled. "Ooo, I can practice that now!" I took a cherry, made a little sexy show of putting it in my mouth, ate the cherry, and spent the next few minutes trying to use my teeth and tongue to tie the stem into a knot. It was fun, and I did manage to do it eventually.

"You must have a talented tongue." Bob said.

"You have no idea." I winked.

"Anyway, it's a fun night." One of the others said. "You should go."

I thanked them for the advice and told Willy about it when I got home.

"The Freaky Tiki." He nodded. "I've heard of it."

"Really? What have you heard?" I asked.

"Well, it tends to get pretty rowdy." He said.

"Rowdy, how?" I asked.

"Well, I heard they had a game called Cold Lemons." He grinned. "They take a frozen lemon and put it up the leg of the guy's pants or shorts. Then the girl has to move it up the leg and down the other, with no hands."

I loved that idea. "Fun, fun!" I giggled.

"I hear the music is good, and the drinks aren't watered down."

"Let's go check it out." I said. "If nothing else, we'll have a good night of music."

Willy agreed and we decided on a Friday night to give us a recovery day in case we needed one.

The whole week before, I did research online. I found some pictures and reviews, and it looked great. They seemed a mostly younger crowd with a few older ones thrown in. I found pics of some games and contests, and it really looked like great fun.

Then I read a couple reviews. Most were five stars, and I read some of those, but I wanted to see what people didn't like. In one, they said there was minimal parking, and that they had to park in the beach lot, and walk the sandy beach to get there. I actually thought that was neat.

In another review, the couple said it was too wild. It started off fun and silly, but by the end of the night, they had to leave because girls were getting topless.

Another review said the atmosphere wasn't good for a date. Too much going on, and too little moderation.

This sounded great to me.

When Friday finally came, I made us reservations at a restaurant near the Freaky Tiki, and I got all dolled up. I did my hair, so it hung in waves around my neck, did my eyes extra heavy on the eyeliner, then picked out a super cute miniskirt and snug top that showed a very generous bit of cleavage. I finished it off with some sexy heels and Willy's jaw dropped when he saw me. Mission accomplished.

We got some interesting looks as I entered the restaurant, but we got our table and a really great meal. Then we parked at the beach and walked to the Freaky Tiki with my heels in hand.

The place was hopping, and I loved the over-the-top tiki themed décor. Wooden parrots, inflatable parrots, parrot paintings and photos. Parrots everywhere. I thought it was cute.

As I looked around the place, I noticed quite a few girls in white t-shirts. I thought maybe it was planned, like maybe they were all friends, but as I watched, that seemed less likely. I figured it was a coincidence and thought nothing more about it.

Willy went to the bar to get us a couple drinks, and I found a couple seats at a high-top table. Willy got back with our drinks and just a few minutes later, three familiar faces waved and came over. Bob (I thought), and his two friends. Well, it turned out the name was Rob, so I was close. And his wing men were CJ and Mark. I introduced them to 'my boyfriend' Willy, and I told Willy that these were the guys who told me about this place.

Willy invited them to join us, and we crowded around the little table, hip to hip. I was loving the attention, as usual, when I felt a hand on my ass. I casually looked to my left and found it was Rob's hand, and he flashed me a 'don't tell' smile. I thought it was harmless enough, so I let him. A minute later I felt a hand on the other side, where CJ stood. I wriggled a bit, arching my back and giving them a little more of my ass to grab. Wearing thong panties left both cheeks bare, which only turned me on more. I caught Willy's eye, flicked a look to my left, then right, and winked at him. I think he got the idea.

Suddenly there was a fanfare by the band, and some guy in a tacky Hawaiian shirt called for attention.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Oh, that's mister Kardis." Rob said. "He's the owner.

"It's contest time again, folks!" he called out. "As some of you clearly know..." he looked around at all the white t-shirts and grinned, "tonight is our Wet T-Shirt contest." The girls all cheered and clapped. "Tonight's prize is two hundred dollars cash, and a voucher for five free drinks!"

Another cheer rang out and the t-shirted girls all started gathering together.

"Oh, damn." I pouted. "Had I known..."

"Hey, MC!" Willy called out. "Got any loner t-shirts?" He then stepped away from the table and held a hand to me.

I giggled and took his hand. He pulled me out into the open, and Kardis grinned at me. "We sure do!" he waved for me to approach. "Come on up here, darlin."

I rolled my eyes at Willy, and went on over. "Come with me, little sweet cakes and we'll get you all squared away."

He took me by the hand and hurried me behind the bar to a store room. "What's your name, honey?"

"Lisa." I said.

"Well, Lisa. I'm gonna guess you're what. A size 5, 6?"

"Um, a size 6." I said.

"Well, don't matter. T-shirts come in S, M, L and... XL." He snickered. "So, give that one a try." And he tossed a new, still in the wrapping extra-large sleeveless white t-shirt.

"I'm not extra-large!" I protested.

"It ain't the size of the t-shirt that matters, Lisa honey."

I sighed. "Where do I change?"

He folded his arms and grinned at me. "I promise I won't touch nothin."

I smirked, but getting naked for spectators wasn't a problem for me. I removed my top and put on the t-shirt, and then I understood. My breasts were nearly showing on either side, and I figured when this thing got wet, I'd have nowhere to hide.

Kardis grinned and nodded. "You look fine as a spring day. Now, let's get you out there."

I came out and got a cheer from my table of admirers, and that caused the rest of the bar to take up the cheer as well. I threw up my arms and gave a turn, and I was sure my tits were visible to everyone for a second.

"Alright, ladies. Last chance to withdraw." Kardis said. "Otherwise, get on the line."

We all quickly lined up. There looked to be about a dozen of us, all different heights, weights, and cup sizes. I just looked around and knew I had no chance of winning this contest, but I wanted to do it just the same.

"That's what I like to see. No quitters!" He clapped and we all got a cheer from the crowd. He then went from left to right, hanging a little necklace with a number tag around each of our necks. I got 9. One of my favorites.

"Gentlemen? If you, please." He said, and half a dozen busboys and the two bartenders, each holding two beer pitches full of ice water, got in a line in front of us. I was shivering just thinking about all that cold water poured over my tits.

"Are we ready?" Kardis shouted. The whole bar shouted, "Ready!"

"One, two, and Pour!" Kardis called out, and the young guy in front of me poured the whole pitcher over me. Shoulders to skirt was drenched, and I covered up instinctively from the freezing cold water. My nipples immediately stood at attention, and I heard all the other girls reacting much the same way.

At this point, I was pretty sure who was going to win. A tall, leggy, Asian girl with a very pretty face and flawless breasts about three times bigger than mine, was a real standout.

I looked down, and gasped. The other girls had cotton shirts, and they were mostly see through when wet, but my shirt was so sheer, It looked like I was wearing wet tissue paper. Every detail of my tits was visible, even the little dolphin tattoo curving around the areola of my breast. I felt so exposed in a bar full of hungry eyes, and I loved it.

"Alright, every drink is a vote, people." Kardis shouted over the crowd. "Just get the number of the girl you want to vote for... if she'll give it to you..." he chuckled and got some laughs from the bar. "And when you buy a drink, tell your bartender what number you vote for."

I weaved through the crowd, getting a lot of appreciative and some lude remarks, until I reached our table. Our three new friends stared at my cold, erect nipples trying to tear holes in my shirt, and Rob said, "I'm getting a drink."

His two friends followed right behind.

Willy came over and tugged on my t-shirt, and let it stick against me again, grinning. "Nice, babe." He grinned.

"These are nice." I smiled, "But those are magnificent." I nodded at the tall Asian girl who was attracting men like moths to a flame.

"Yeah, but I doubt they're real." He said. "I like au natural."

"Oh." I mused. "Hadn't thought of that." It made me feel a little less outclassed.

"Well, you got at least five votes so far." Rob said as he rejoined us at the table while he placed three drinks carefully before us. He slid one at me, one at Willy, and made room for CJ and Mark who weren't far behind.

"Well, I guess I should back up my girl." Willy said and headed for the bar. Immediately, CJ and Rob took their positions next to me again, and I felt their hands under my miniskirt, fondling my ass.

"You know..." I leaned closer to Rob. "You should really ask a girl if you can grab her ass first."

Mark looked shocked, and a little put out.

Rob grinned. "Can I grab your very sweet little ass?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Well, I guess since you asked so nicely." I shifted back further on my seat, making more of my rear accessible, and both hands took advantage.

Willy returned with a flight of five tequila shots. "That's ten votes for the hottest hottie in the house." He said proudly.

We all had our shots and sipped at our drinks. I was getting quite buzzed by this time, so I decided I'd better ease up off the booze. I didn't want to miss a thing. Then I thought, what if they're trying to get me drunk to have a little fun with me? And what if I let them think they were succeeding? Those two hands under my miniskirt were sure trying. Well, it'd only be half faking it.

We chatted a while longer while I got my ass squeezed and petted by two guys. It was really turning me on to get openly fondled in a crowded bar. I knew the folks behind me were probably getting curious which of these guys was going to score with that slut over there.

I heard another excited giggle and laugh followed by some cheers. I looked, and the staff were coming around again with more pitchers of water to douse all us t-shirt girls again. I looked down and realized my shirt had mostly dried out and was no longer see through, so when one of the staff came to the table I hopped up eagerly.

"I was just getting warm." I pouted.

"Don't worry." The young guy grinned. "It's warm water."

He didn't pour a whole pitcher on me like before. Instead, he carefully poured just enough to soak my shirt again. I looked down and smiled at the result. Wet tissue paper. "Mmm... thank you." I blew him a kiss and I think he almost lost his footing. "Oh, wait!" I called him back. "When is the contest over?"

"Midnight." He said. "And yes, you have to be here to win."

I giggled. "Oh, I'll be here." I said, and quickly took my seat again and back into those eager hands.

By this time I was sure Wily knew what was happening, and he offered me a subtle wink to let me know he was aware. I knew I had to go a little further.

"Be right back." I slurred my words a little and took an unsteady step as I got down from my seat. "Save my spot." I told Rob and CJ. I hurried to the lady's room, and relieved myself, and while I was there, I skimmed off my thong panties and balled them up tight in my fist.

I hurried back to our table and stopped to give my Willy a kiss... and passed him my panties. He grinned down at me, put them in his pocket, then nuzzled my neck and whispered. "Such a hot little slut."

I kissed Willy's nose and whispered, "Getting a little tipsy, so get me quarters." This was code for one quarter actual drink, and three quarters water. "But don't tell them that. They think I'm drunk." I giggled.

"And you want to see if they will try something?"

I nodded.

"And do you want them to?"

I shrugged and giggled. "Maybe."

"Secret's safe with me, my little hotwife."

I went around to my seat across from him again, and CJ said, "How about another round?"

"I got it." Willy said. "Save my seat."

Once he was gone, I went back to my spot between Rob and CJ, but didn't sit. I leaned on the table and bent forward a bit to give them full access to my rear. This time when CJ and Rob got their hands under my skirt, they both gave me a look. I just smiled down at my almost empty glass. CJ got back to squeezing and caressing my left cheek, and Rob tried getting a finger low enough to get into my pussy. When Willy returned, I leaned way forward to get my drink, and Rob got his hand under me. His middle finger curled up into me, and I stayed that way, getting fingered and fondled by these two young guys.

We sipped our drinks while my pussy got wetter than my transparent t-shirt. When I was done with my watered-down drink, Rob leaned close and whispered, "We have about ninety minutes before the contest. Want to take a little walk on the beach?"

I flashed him a little smile, and nodded.

He got up, took my hand, and started toward the beach entrance.

"Come on, guys." I slurred. "Let's go for a walk."

Rob looked like I'd just taken his favorite toy away.

The others all eagerly agreed, and we maneuvered our way through the crowd to the sand. Willy steared us away from the parking area, and we were laughing and flirting all the time. I walked a little crooked and giggled more than usual. The ruse worked, and my new friends were quietly whispering to one another about me being drunk, and wondering if they could get me away from Willy long enough to have a little fun. After a bit, we found ourselves far enough away to be in total darkness with just a distant murmur from the bar to be heard.

Willy took my hand and pulled me into a deep, passionate kiss while his hands reached down and lifted my skirt to grab my ass. "You're not wearing panties." He grinned.

"Oh, yeah." I giggled. "I hope you don't mind. They were getting in the way."

"In the way of what?" he grinned.

I laughed again, trying to seem evasive. "Um, nothing really."

"What's nothing, really?"

I giggled and flashed a look at Rob, then CJ. "It was nothing." I slurred again. "Just a little petting."

"Petting." Willy smirked. "Petting... like this?" He turned me sideways, dropped a hand over my pussy, and slid a finger in. "Holy shit. You're wet."

I gasped and moaned, grinding against his exploring finger while the other three guys watched us. My moans and whimpering sounds weren't an act. I was incredibly turned on. The role play was definitely helping too. "I'm sorry." I gasped. "I'm sorry. I know this was Oh-oh-only our second date and all..."

"And you decided getting fingered by a few guys might be fun?" He reached a hand into my wet t-shirt and cupped one of my breasts.

"I'm sorry." I pleaded. "I'm a little drunk..."

Again, he cut me off. "A little drunk?" he snickered. "No, I think you're a little slut." He looked up at the guys. "I had a feeling she might be." He grinned. "She's dripping. I think she likes this."

"She was super wet at the bar too." Rob said as he watched Willy manhandle me. It was driving me crazy.

"What do you think, guys?" Willy asked. "Want to see how far she'll let us go?"

They all nodded eagerly with "Hell, yes!" and "Definitely!" being the votes.

Willy turned me around and pulled me against him, his hands sliding into either side of my loose, sleeveless t-shirt and grabbing both my tits. I could feel his erection pressing against my ass, and I wanted it so bad. "How about you, Lisa?" he growled down at me. "How far do you want us to go?"

I stammered, and that wasn't an act either. I was so aroused I could hardly think, let alone talk.

He roughly turned me around, pushed down on my shoulders and I obediently went to my knees in the sand. "She's my date, so I'm going first." He said, and quickly opened his fly and pulled out his wonderfully thick cock.

My mouth was salivating for him, and when he pushed the head to my lips, I made a long "Mmmm..." as I took him in and started working his hardon with my tongue. The others all gathered around, and I heard zippers opening. Eyes gazing up at my lover, I had my hands lifted and cocks were placed in them. My body was quivering with excitement, and it just knew what to do. My hands pumped these new cocks in time with my sucking and bobbing on my honey's hard length.

I gave a great performance, even if I say so myself. My deepthroating skills were improving, and I was still getting lots of practice with Will, Eric and Henry to keep improving more. Now I had a chance to show off my progress, and I wasn't going to do anything less than awesome.

Willy helped out by commenting as he fucked my mouth. "Holy shit! Look at this. I'm fucking her damned throat!"

I got a throatful of my Willy's cum sent right into my tummy and came away gasping and panting with a smile.

"Shit." CJ groaned. "I have to fuck her." He dropped to his knees behind me, and shoved me forward onto my hands and knees.

"No, wait!" I cried. "I'll suck you, but I'm not going to... Oh God!" I shrieked as my phony protests were completely ignored. He plunged into me in one thrust, and my cunt was so wet and willing, he found no resistance at all. I began a steady stream of groans, moans and whimpers, until Rob got to his knees in front of me and shoved his cock down my throat.

From the corner of my eye, I was watching Mark beating his cock while staring at me. He reminded me of a racehorse at the starting gate.

Rob was force feeding me his cock and commenting about how Willy was right. She could take it right down the throat. CJ was pumping me like a madman. He'd pump me a few times, then slow down and wiggle my hips to make his length move around inside me. It was a strange sensation, but I liked it. He did it again and I gave an urgent moan around Rob's cock to signal my approval.

"Oh, you like that, slut?" he growled.

"Mm-Hmm!" I moaned in reply.

"How about this?" He leaned down and cupped my breasts in his strong hands, kneading them and tugging on my erect nipples.

I responded with another long, "Mmmmm!" and was rewarded with a flood of cum filling my mouth as Rob gave me all he had.

He held his cock in my mouth a moment as I swirled my come coated tongue all around his thick shaft. When he pulled out, he turned my face up to his. "Let me see you swallow it." He growled.

I gulped, opened my mouth and let my tongue out for him to see, still panting from the fucking CJ was giving me.

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
145 Followers
12