Lisa's Lunacy Ch. 01

Story Info
BI-(polar) Sex and Debauchery.
11.3k words
4.17
2.5k
2
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note:

This yarn is a work of fiction? ( Pulled a thread and everything unravelled!)

Names and places May have been changed to protest the Innocent. (Edited myself, I'll take the credit for errors and omissions.)

Copy-write? (Literotica rules got me covered, everyone is over 18!)

Resemblance to reality or any person is firmly denied? (C'mon man! This story gets nasty!)

Mental illness? (Bi-polar, manic depressive, anger issues...old as humanity/sex! Voices in my head say seek treatment for both!)

Comments? (Please do! Probably won't answer..Thank you Migbird!)

Vote? (Please! I have an ego!)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

He doesn't even know how handsome he is, reminds me of the only man that I wanted to put his cock in me, respectful and shy, 'until his pants were around his ankles'. 'Get Alex out of my mind! Only leads to trouble!' Think! This thesis is due Monday..Most of the woman watched him, new meat for their grinder, made those bonehead jerks jealous, drops in the deep end and surfaces in the middle.

Didn't take long to dispatch those two goons, thought I was the plain looking easy pickings, 'Sexual harassment in the common areas; Section fifteen paragraph two in the lease agreement.' Alex called the type, walking dildos, when they talked she was thru with them, easy as new batteries in the vibrator. 'Stop thinking about Alex!'

Where did he go? Is he drowning? Popped up looking right at me, 'Get to work bitch, you know it only leads to episodes..' Out of the corner of my eye, see him walking over, 'Keep going buddy, your towel is over there.'

"What ya reading?" There's a pick up line for the year, shut him down, my eyes are up here, his eyes are so full of innocence, curiosity, look at my bikini jerk! What did he say about impossible?

My pussy hasn't gone wild like this since I first met my college roommate, Alex, my tits too! 'Don't fuck your life up again!' the other side of my brain reacts, 'Don't look back, keep walking.' 'Fuck Alex!' Those two guys are laughing at him because of me, slam the gate.

Doesn't sound as good with the soundproofing the neighbors wanted me to install. I'll get the paper done tomorrow, my solace is playing the piano, precision, discipline to stroke the keys with the right style, smooth and drawn out, sustain. Hard strike for emphasis when needed. Settles my mind to black and white...mother played piano and organ at church every Sunday, only time my father wasn't working, sleeping or eating...

Piano prodigy they were calling me when I was twelve years old, all the church members came to listen, and who are those other people? "Concentrate on the sheet music, don't think about the people.." My mother pushing me on stage, why aren't my fingers working?

"Start over from the beginning." My father never had a kind word, stiffened my spine. Every tiny mistake burned, why are they standing and clapping?

"Go out and take a bow darling!" Mother was crying.

"I can't mama.." Urine was pooling on my pink shoes, holding it back left a big wet spot on my pink dress. Hate pink! Two o'clock in the morning, maybe I can get some sleep with out the nightmares coming back...

When the apartments became available it was a no brainer, half a mile to the office, I could afford to buy a house, not going to be here that long...Administrators were skeptical, MBA and Certified Financial Analyst at the same time? At one of the best underrated schools in the country? Recruited out of college to one of the largest railroads in the country, when the position became available in Colorado the company approved of the transfer with a big raise. Accounting department was disappointed that their star CPA was moving on, leaving my beloved Nebraska.

"Let's go to lunch." When the big guy invites you to lunch something important is about to happen,

"Where are we going?" Zooming up the canyon road in his Porsche.

"Little german place in the mountains.." Bratwurst and kraut, potato salad, almost as good as my mother's cooking, years since I had eaten this good,

"Have another beer we need to talk.." smiling, "Don't know how you do it Lisa, your work at the office is above expectations, keeping up with the schooling," Wonderful family man, "Do you have any life outside of work?"

"Work keeps me grounded, keeps my mind from wandering." 'To dark places.' His smile tells me it will be good news.

"Today you will become the youngest Vice President in the companies history, and a woman, welcome to the big boys club."

Didn't know what to do with myself, Friday afternoon off, 'Thing missing was a hug from Alex, 'Stop!' So much energy, took a run around the complex, there he is. Helping the couple I met at the pool, think she is a nurse, showing him how to fix her Volkswagen, almost fell when he looked at me, take another lap...

Nurse and her boyfriend were the only people I socialized with at the pool, loving couple, see it in their eyes, "Tell me about your neighbor?"

"Nicest guy in the world, works a lot, good catch but he doesn't seem interested." See him drive by in his silver sports car once in a while. 'Does this number work for Alex still? 'Don't go there!' Haven't seen his car parked for most of the week.

Berating myself, apartment has washer/dryer hookups, rational side says only one load a week, the rest was dry cleaning. I would need to do something about them when I move. 'Alex, I haven't heard your voice in so long, voicemail message was so sweet, Hang up don't be an idiot!' Voices in my head. Hours on the piano, feel better, should do my laundry, nobody will be there at this hour.

"Hey!" He looks tired, this is my chance, fucking son of a bitch! Took his wet clothes out, dumped them in his basket and left! Dryer still has half an hour! 'Alex turned her back on me...' There, those papers are done, good start on the next project, almost midnight on a Sunday, haven't slept since Friday and that important meeting on Monday, get some sleep girl...

*****

There he is, girl he's with is flat chested, shave on the side with short hair, one of those dyke bitches, he didn't come to the pool last weekend, my boobs are nicer than hers! Poked them out lewdly, made him trip! Drunker than a motherfucker, shit shit shit!

Rained hard this week, carport didn't keep all the rain off of my Alfa. Alex said only gay men and mature vixens drove those cars, paid cash for mine. Complex had set aside ten or fifteen parking areas equipped with hoses so we could wash cars if we wanted, one of them was right under his balcony..C'mon! If I wash it one more time I'll wear the paint off of it!

Does he work on Saturdays? This was a bad idea, "Nice car." Don't keep walking! Fucker must be gay..all the good looking ones are...pick up the shit and get out of here... on his balcony!

"Hot out here.." Flapping my thin cotton shirt, look down please, please, "Cool beer would be nice.." My radio dials are tuning him up, shorts are the only thing he has on..

"Doors open!" YES! Dam him! Put on a long tee shirt. Easy to talk too, his perspective on the world makes me laugh, lean forward, look down! Please..twinkle in his eye tells me he has some admirable resistance, 'Fuck you Alex! He's mine!' "I have a company dinner, want to go with me?"

"Dinner? Sure! Need to get cleaned up a bit."

"See you at six.."

Who does he think he is! 'See you at six,' as if it was an order, 'It's his finger I'm thinking about Alex! Do it again!' Over a month since I masturbated, what's gotten into to me!

Dinner was interesting, his coworkers, the other two inside sales guys kissing ass. Pushy and interrupting Ray when he talks, boss brought his boyfriend? Ray talks to him more than anybody else, he is a para legal for some state division. They don't know what I'm laughing at, Ray whispers in my ear, warm breath so nice, wanted to hear him panting, he had fifty one percent of the sales last month.

"Give me the keys, I'm driving.." Thought I would get some pushback driving his car.

"You'll get the ticket!" Both of us were a bit tipsy. Showing me the backroads home, melted when he placed his hand on my inner leg, long straight section I floored it, watching me with a sweet smile, eighty miles an hour in a thirty five zone, didn't bother him one bit. Pulled off at an overlook, local reservoir, moon and the stars.

"Kiss me.." On the cheek! Is this guy a dunce? Didn't pull away, feel each others breath, his pupils dilating slightly, desire, loneliness, passion deep in his soul...

"Walk me home?" Holding hands, feels more than right, definitely not gay, pushed me up against my door, hooked one leg behind him, his jeans don't hide the secret any longer. "Next Saturday can we go to this park I know?" After kisses like those most guys would have tried for a boob grab, wanted him to do that, keys were in the door, he opened it, nudged me in, "Saturday at ten?" I was asking him for a second date, what the fuck am I doing!?

One of my favorite places to go jogging, park overlooks Boulder Colorado, easy trails most of them are not steep, switchbacks to gain altitude. "I know this place, can we try this trail?" Man is full of surprises, steep ledge with a scary drop-off.

"Help me I'm afraid of heights."

"It's okay I'm right behind you." Near the top was a notch, my foot slipped, hand on my left butt cheek shoved me to safety.

"Like that do you?" Perfect location, shallow cave at the back, a plateau above the tree tops, vista of the city all the way to the great plains, his kiss surprised me. Genoa salami, cheese, crusty bread and a bottle of wine, he's looking out at something far, far away, clenched jaws, intriguing. Gazes back to me, questioning.

"We should get going before the thunderstorms start." My breasts are giving him the answer, he didn't see...

Several miles, my water bottle had run dry, offered the rest of his, my thirst was growing. Kiss was passionate, brought his hand under my shirt, wanted him to feel my attraction, dizzily pulling him to the ground, his hand caresses me wonderfully, 'Stop! Man in my life would fuck things up!' Can't help myself, find the buttons and zipper, need to feel his skin, his arousal...his hand sliding up my cargo shorts, fingers that I have been dreaming of..love me now! Got the button, shoving the waistband down, couldn't wait for the zip...

"That's a nice cock!" Pack of college girls we had seen on the trail. 'Stupid crazy bitch, what the hell were you thinking!' Inner thoughts scrambling to return our clothes to normal.

"Will you drive, I'm just too..too.." Silently he took the Alfa keys, does he know I'm giving myself body and soul...

"Come in please, we both need water." Water turned to wine, artwork that fascinated him, more expensive that a years rent, he tapped out 'Mary had a little lamb' on my piano, Lips and tongue on my nipples, years of neglect drove me to madness shoving his hand down the front of my shorts, waistband holding his wrist tight, 'Alex! I'm letting a man have what is yours!'

"Can't do this!" He's perplexed, tasting my goodness on his fingers, watching me put the plush pillows back in order, "It's complicated..I need to be alone..please forgive me.." Further confusing him, can't take my eyes away from the bulge in his shorts.

*****

"Don't hang up.." hearing her voice on the message was enough to keep the demons away, never left a message, "It's been a long time Li..." Alex and I were roommates at college, first time having a roomy, first time away from the farm, I was a babe in the woods, her beautiful hands.

"Missed you so much.."

"LI.. a lot has happened since we talked last, it wasn't your fault.." We talked for hours, sun was coming up in New York when the connection was lost. Maybe those dreams will stop...

*****

Excited for her adventures to begin, student loans and an athletic scholarship, All American Cheerleader. Sacred and nervous Alex detected immediately, "You were a cheerleader in high school?" Enthusiasm was infectious, "We're going to have so much fun!"

"I've never had a roommate before!" First time I saw her coming out of the shower, kind of woman that you only see in magazines, my mom went nuts when she caught me with dad's one and only Playboy.

"Let me see you, don't be shy!" Alex and me, naked together for the first time, on full display.

Alex laughed about me looking at that magazine and the swimsuit edition, she made me so comfortable naked, "If my father liked those pictures I should too! Isn't that the way it's supposed to be?"

"Bigger isn't always better you know, yours are perfect, the shape, and your aureoles are the perfect color, and so puffy." Her fingertip was tracing the outer diameter, in awe her voice lowers, "Nipples, look at them crinkle and stand out.." Boys in school never looked at me in that way, her expression, "Can I taste them?"

Hated the way the boys treated the other cheer leaders, I was the shoulder to cry on, loved hugging the tears away, virginities lost, the drama, "He was kissing her at the party!"

Teachers loved me, "Such a proper woman!" Student body President for two years, straight 'A's', Sexual education class never said this would feel so wondrous, said girls together was called lesbianism, bible said it was wrong,

"More.."

"You're a virgin aren't you, I've been saving mine too, want it to be special.."

First week of classes, never thought I would survive, so many new faces, boy's drinking beer being so fucking rude. Girls losing their mind and clothes, not me and Alex. We were going to take over this new world, we had goals and aspirations, our bond getting stronger by the hour.

"Ever thought about losing your virginity?" Seen the pictures, uncircumcised is plain gross, constant stream of guys following Alex, "Let's go shopping this weekend, you need some new clothes."

Never thought about bras, an appliance to keep my boobs from sagging in old age, Alex chose a pink frilly thing for me to try on, "Why did you walk out! We were having fun!" Back at the dorm we hugged and cried, telling her about my hatred of pink, "will you play piano for me one day?" Bare bosom hugs made me tingle all over, kissing practice was giving me odd sensations in my nether regions, first time our pussies touched my world changed..

"Can I touch yours?" Alex leaned back on my pillows, delicate I could feel the barrier, "Your clitoris is sticking out.. Can I kiss it.." Noises she was making, press across the front underneath, not to hard don't want to break anything, her labia became red and inflamed, looking up her chest was full of color, face was beet red, gasping for breath,

"Lisa..I think I love you.." Words meant much more than what my mother and father said.

Alex persuaded me to try out for the Cheerleading squad, back row, I would have to work to get better, we were together..."Got a surprise for you," Alex was using her rowdy laugh, the one that made the guys lose their minds.

"Kiss me, make me earn it.." Our routine had become at least once a day, we both needed the relaxation after a day of studies and cheer practice, Saturdays were the football games, we had the night and all day Sunday.

"Found this in one of those catalogs that sell the kitchen crap, slicer and dicers, called a 'mother's personal massager', for all the sore housewife's muscles."

Both of us were near exhaustion, constant bliss for the last half hour, legs tangled. "Joe bought me the batteries." Her paramour, star cornerback, willing to put in the time, nice guy bought us dinner all the time.

"Too sensitive!" Purple thing was buzzing my love button, poked the dull end inside, my clit was on fire! "UUgghhh!" Felt the rip, hurts like a paper cut, "Fucking Bitch!" Never used those words! Inside me! Buzzing is causing sensations deep in my stomach, then she started moving it out and in.

"Harder!" Alex has a robust hymen, poke it a couple times, afraid to hurt her, "Rip it bitch!" Whiskey that Joe got us, wonder if he knew how she planned to use it. Latest I've ever slept, Alex in my arms, towel on the bed has red blotches, "Your blood is my blood, we will be together always..." Alex's green eyes don't lie...

Took several days for us to feel normal. Kisses and breast play will have to hold us over for the time being. Some of our teammates looked at us funny when we held hands at practice. Big game this weekend, Big Red needs the win! Thirty two seconds left on the clock, DEFENSE! DEFENSE! INTERCEPTION! GO JOE! ALL THE WAY JOE!

Victory party at the fraternity, we had heard the stories by now, Alex said we are going to tease the shit out of everybody, left our bras in Joe's car, nearly crashed, he couldn't keep his eyes on the road. Front doors opened to a gaming/living room, dining hall with kegs and large punch bowl. Numerous bedrooms on the first floor, many of the partygoers already passed out, couples making out here and there, big stair case to the second floor where the upperclassman had a balcony to look down on the party. Really drunk girl was getting help up the stairs by three guys, stories were real.

Game winner Joe with the hottest new cheerleader, Alex, and her wingman me, "Don't let anybody put anything in your drink!" Joe had an evil laugh serving us punch, they called it rocket fuel. Egotistical asshole was getting the adoration he wanted, showing off his prize freshman with me in tow, rude handsy dudes sure had my nipples standing out, was I liking the attention? Three of those red cups and I was reeling.

"You promised me your cherry." Joe was tugging Alex up the stairs.

"She goes with me.." Alex kissed me, even grabbed my boob in front of the throng.

"All the way Joe!" Hoots and hollers, passed an open door where three guys had the drunk girl in the oddest position, should have closed the door. Reaching the door at the end Joe was kissing Alex raising the front of her jersey over her tits.

"Wave to the crowd!" Whoop! Whoop!

Joe dragged Alex into the room with me in tow, pushed us down to the mattress on the floor with white sheets. "Two virgins! I'm going to be the star of the freshman cherry club!" Ripping his clothes off. Confused Alex distracted me with a fiery kiss, "Here it is!" Opened my eyes to the first real penis, Alex sucking the knob inches away from my face. Heard the chants behind the door, 'CHERRY! CHERRY!'

"No time for that!" He pushed us on our backs, "Rubber! You have to use a rubber!" Alex yelled then raised my shirt sucking my tits while he covered that fascinating thing, didn't look so dangerous covered. Lifted her feet in the air, peeling her panties, splayed her legs wide swirling the panties on her finger, "Put two rubbers on!" Almost made the ring toss and then he was on her.

"You ain't no virgin!" He was mad.

"First dick I swear!" She looks up at him then me, he jumped over, tore my panties, shoved it in me to the hilt, hurt more than the first time with the vibrator, struggling to push him off.

"Both of you are fucking whore cunts!" relieved when he skipped back to Alex, pounding her, lasted about thirty two seconds starting his end zone dance. Screamed at the top of my lungs, Rape!

Stupid bastard dashed for the door, reservoir tip twirling in the air, struggled with the lock running away naked! Alex burst out laughing, I joined her. Arm in arm we waltzed the length of the balcony, she still had her shirt above her knockers, letting every one look up at our bare pussies under the short cheerleading skirts. Down the stairs to dismayed gasps, shocked giggles, drunken laughter and out the front door. We ran half the mile to our dorm.

"What do you think about your first penis?" Alex and I naked in bed, pillow talk.

"He was a dick!" When Alex stopped laughing.

"Was he a big dick or a little dick?"