Lisa's Obedience

Story Info
Lisa learns who Master R really is.
3.7k words
4.6
4.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Author's Note: This is the third installment describing Lisa's journey down the rabbit hole. All characters are fictitious, so they do some strange and inhuman things. There is bondage, pain play, and nonconsensual sex described in this fictional work, so if that isn't your thing please don't read this. I welcome constructive criticism; I'm undertaking this venture to improve my writing skills and get comfortable with writing erotic scenes for the Urban Fantasy books that I'm crafting- suggestions, comments, and ideas will help me. Please enjoy Lisa's journey. **

*****

I have no idea how long I've been bound. My entrapment could be hours old for all I know. My arms and legs went numb long ago, and an unusual thirst has dried my sore, tired throat. Muffled sounds, some of them screams, have been drifting under the closed door that separates the room I'm in from the rest of the hotel room. At least I'm assuming this is a hotel room-the décor is expensive, but it exudes the air of servitude. Or maybe that's me?

As if my thoughts attracted attention, the door opens, and I know in my heart that Master R has entered the room. My hips start swaying, just a little, as the light sound of footsteps grows closer. Bright red eyes appear over me.

Jesus, what the hell have I gotten into?

"Miss me, precious?" Master R asks.

"Yes," I murmur even as his lips brush mine.

The pleasant kiss shatters apart as Master R tightly pinches my left nipple, twisting and pulling hard. I gasp and shriek as the pain tears through my body.

"Yes, what?" he demands.

"Y . . . yes, Master R," I manage to stammer.

He replaces his fingers with his mouth, as if soothing my now-sore nipple with his tongue. I moan as pleasure quickly washes away pain.

"Disobedience is punished. Obedience earns a reward. Understood?"

"Yes, Master R," I answer immediately.

"You will learn my likes and dislikes, precious," says Master R as he unfastens the restrains holding my arms. "You will be punished many, many times through the process. But," he pauses as he releases my legs, "you will be a new creature in the end. Can you move your limbs?"

I work to move my arms, to no avail. My limbs feel numb, like useless lumps of plastic attached to my body. Once the circulation returns, I will be in agony. The thought frightens me, and I bite my lip hard to keep from crying.

"I . . . I don't think . . . I don't think I can, Master R," I answer in a tiny voice.

"Amateurs," snarls Master R, "bondage requires training. A certain finesse to coax the body into compliance. Master S, I require your assistance."

The door opens once again and a moment later, Master S joins-what is he? My Master? My owner? Despite my discomfort, the flush of excitement pulses through my abdomen and settles between my legs.

Master S settles between my wide-open thighs, a half-smile dancing across his lips and mischief in his eyes. As I look at him, the natural brown color bleeds away and in a heartbeat, the strange man's eyes become bright red. I gasp at the sight, but quickly lose interest in that physical feature once his attention focuses on the sensitive skin surrounding my tight anus. His tongue dances along those tender folds as his fingers play a gentle tune on the bundle of nerves above my sex. I groan and moan as Master S tastes my body.

"Pleasant, isn't it, precious?" Master R asks, his lips brushing against my ear.

"Ugh. Oh God yes, Master R," I only just manage to say.

My Master laughs softly and moves towards my legs. Only then do I realize that my arms are resting comfortably at my sides. No pain. None of the harsh pins and needles agony that accompanies the return of circulation to flesh held without for too long. Fascinated, I groan like a whore and watch as Master R runs his cool hands along the trembling flesh of my legs.

"Hold her at the edge, dear friend," he commands Master S. "Her training begins tonight. Precious must remain unsatisfied."

Master S grunts in reply, his tongue and fingers continuing to play an erotic song on my skin until Master R bids him to stop. I moan, though my complaint ceases the moment that Master R picks my up in his arms and carries me to a nearby couch. He cradles my body, stroking my hair and skin with those cold fingers as he whispers foreign words into my ears. I have no idea what my Master is saying, but my entire body shudders every time he speaks.

Master S suddenly appears, holding a bottle of water to my lips. The memory of tea served by my treacherous husband surfaces, and I find myself trembling and distrustful. A low growl vibrates through Master R's chest, powerful and hotly angry. It doesn't frighten me, though I have no idea why.

"Idiots," mutters Master S. "And they call us monsters."

Master R caresses my face, running his fingers along my jaw and pulling my face towards his. I don't resist him, not in the least, and I sigh contently as my Master gently kisses my lips. Anxiety and fear melt away as our lips touch, those feelings replaced with trust and great longing.

"I will teach you obedience my precious, but neither Master S nor I will ever harm you," Master R tells me, his voice gentle. "Pain and harm are not the same thing. Drink the water, precious."

Hands shaking, I reach out and take to bottle from Master S, offering my polite and sincere gratitude. I don't realize just how thirsty I really am until the first hint of cool water touches my tongue. Greedily, I drain the bottle with little regard for manners.

"I'm sorry," I offer meekly.

Master R calmly slides a hand around my back and, faster than any man should, fastens his fingers around my still-sore left nipple.

"I'm sorry, Master R," I spit out quickly, not so much hoping to avoid the punishment but hoping to make up for disappointing him.

"You learn quickly, precious," he says softly as he slowly applies pressure to my throbbing nipple. "I am very proud of you. However, disobedience must still be punished."

The pressure on my nipple increases, gradually building into pain before moving beyond into something else altogether. I shriek and arch my back as the pain pulses through my body. A flash of wet heat explodes between my thighs, sending my hips into an undulating frenzy. Too late, I realize that I've had an orgasm.

Master R releases my nipple, something of a smirk on his chiseled face. I lean heavily against him, breathing as though I've just finished a marathon. Master S leans forward and slowly runs his cool tongue around my battered nipple, attending to the sensitive spot in a manner far different from my Master's.

Jesus. I've submitted. The thought crashes to the front of my brain, driving me to the point of madness. I thought I was being such a whore for trying so hard to subject myself to the forced affections of . . . wolves. They are wolves. And I know damned well what Master R and Master S are as well, through I'm not brave enough to say it yet. I am a complete slut. A whore. My God, I never even knew I wanted this.

"Thank you, Master S," I say, my voice barely that of a whisper.

"What do you want, precious?" asks Master R.

"Please, train me, Master R," I beg.

#

I'm resting on my back, the silky sheets of the bed cool against my skin. My skin tingles from the lengthy shower and scrubbing administered by Master S only moments ago-I never thought bathing could be such an erotic experience. Shivering from both cold and excitement, I lay alone in the dimly lit bedroom awaiting the true beginning of my training. A hint of guilt lingers in my brain as I think about Jim and the Alpha, though I know neither can completely satisfy my obvious base need for discipline and obedience and pain.

No, the wolves weren't right for me.

"No, they aren't, precious," whispers Master R, his voice a whisper in my mind.

Startled, I twist my head back and forth, looking for my Master. I'm alone in this lavish bedroom. Perhaps I'm going mad, hearing fictitious voices chattering in my head. I close my eyes and let my body relax against the sinfully comfortable mattress. Whether I'm mad or simply a depraved slut, I'm not stupid enough to avoid enjoying such lavish accommodations. Charlie never treated me to such niceties.

The door swings open on silent, well maintained hinges and Master S glides into the room, eyes glowing and pale body nude. My eyes slide downward, seeking out his hot, male length.

"Soon enough, dearest," Master S chuckles. "Let's begin teaching you how to properly greet your master. Up. Up."

I slide off the bed, arms crossed in front of me as though they can hide the extra flesh and fat that's stubbornly clung to my figure since high school. Master S shakes his head and reaches forward, gently pulling my limbs away from my body.

"Stop hiding your body, precious," he admonishes. "Shoulders back. Chest out. Hands behind you back, left hand over your right and resting just about that beautiful ass of yours."

The position isn't overly comfortable, but it does thrust my breasts upwards. Master S paces around me, chin cupped in his left hand. He disappears behind me, suddenly pushing his oddly cool body tightly against my back.

"This is how you stand when attending your master, do you understand precious?" He waits as I nod. "You will remain at this position any time the master is displaying you for his guests. You show your master respect this way. Your chin will remain level with the ground, but your eyes will be on the floor unless otherwise directed, do you understand?"

I adjust my chin and cast my eyes downward. "I understand Master S."

He says nothing, instead reaching around my body and pinching my left nipple. Master S slides his right hand along my torso, tickling the skin.

"Spread your feet apart, precious. Slightly further apart than your shoulders, your hips pushed slightly forward," Master S breathes in my ear. "No noise. When asked a question by your master, answer quickly and in a reverent tone. Speak only when directed by your master, do you understand?"

"Yes, Master S."

His fingers slide between my legs, tickling the folds of my soaking wet heat. The sensation shouldn't feel this good, but in seconds I'm struggling to keep my hips still and my groans contained. My breathing becomes ragged, but I manage to remain silent as Master S takes me to the edge of an orgasm.

"I've never met such a willing slave," he whispers. "Master R will be pleased. Next position," he moves and reappears before me, his bare feet sliding gracefully into my lower field of vision. "Turn your back to the doorway."

I comply, immediately returning to my proper position of sexual attention.

"On your knees, back arched and legs spread wide," Master S commands. "Excellent. Forearms and hands flat on the ground. Head down between your arms, left cheek resting on the floor. This is the position you will assume while waiting for your master to enter the bedroom. This position is for private occasions, although you will assume it any time your master commands it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master S," I whimper as the cool air blowing across my exposed sex stimulates me beyond reason.

"Good. Now, a test. Public position!"

I leap up awkwardly, thrusting my chest out spreading my thighs appropriately. Clearly, I'll need to work on my flexibility if I'm to please Master.

"Sloppy," criticizes Master S.

He disappears behind me. Obediently, I keep my eyes on the floor. Sharp pain erupts in my buttocks as Master S punishes me for my poor performance.

Two.

Three.

"Count aloud, precious."

"Four, Master S."

"Five, Master S."

I count to twenty, even as tears stream down my face. My buttocks sting after the abuse and my sex is dripping wet.

"Private position!" commands Master S sternly.

I pivot, drop to my knees, and thrust my sex upwards in the direction of the bedroom door.

"Better. Public position!"

We repeat this cycle several more times, until my body hurts and my ass stings with the many corrective punishments that I've received. Master S didn't only punish, though. His fingers guided me along the path to orgasm several times, though he refused to take me over the edge. I'm sore and wet and I need satisfaction.

I fucking love this.

The bedroom door swings open, and I drop down into the Private Position.

"Impressive, Master S," my master says.

"I've not had one so willing in far too long, brother. She is very promising," Master S replies. "Are you ready to take the next step?"

Master R says nothing for a moment, his tongue is occupied with the sensitive skin surrounding my anus. I moan despite my best efforts to remain silent. While the touch of Master S excites me beyond all reason, something about Master R elevates me to an orgasmic level of arousal.

"Public Position," Master R growls.

I fling my shaking body upwards, eager to show my master the proper respect. His growl deepens, so powerful I can feel the vibration through the air separating us. My lips pulse and thicken as the hood protecting my clit slides back. I want him, whatever he truly is. I need his touch, his domination.

"Last chance to back out, precious," he whispers in my ear. "Your life is about to change. Permanent change, my precious. Do you wish to continue? Answer me."

"Yes, Master R."

My entire body is trembling, but my voice is firm. Obedient. Respectful.

"Follow me," Master R says as he sweeps towards a separate doorway.

As I follow, it occurs to me that Master S never taught me how to walk properly. Not wanting to disappoint either master, I maintain my upper body in Public Position and walk as gracefully as I can with my thighs spread wider than normal.

In high school, I'd played in the marching band-something I thought useless to my adult life. When marching, we adopted a sliding gait that kept our bodies from flopping and jerking around. I pulled these memories from deep inside my brain, willing each foot to slide forward as gracefully as possible. I'm nowhere near as elegant as my master, but my trainer seems to approve. I chew on the inside of my cheek to keep from smiling at Master S' pleased expression.

Since my eyes are on the floor, I've no idea what kind of room we've entered.

"Look in front of you, precious."

Immediately, I bring my eyes upwards while keeping my head still. Before me is a chair with features like those of an examination table utilized in a gynecologist's office. The contraption is well cushioned with a slightly reclined back and narrow seat that is equally cushioned. Two high metal brackets flank the center assembly of the chair.

Master R nods at the chair, so I immediately mount the device, though I struggle a little to position my legs on the stirrup mounts. Master S assists me, taking a few extra moments to secure my body with several long, supple leather straps.

"You have my permission to make noise, my precious," advises Master R.

"Thank you, Master R."

To my disappointment, Master S steps back and leans casually against a nearby wall, his eyes focused on Master R.

"You're going to change her, aren't you brother?" he asks.

Master R grunts as he frees himself from his tailored clothing. Naked and erect, he moves around my bound body, devouring me with his ever-reddening eyes.

"She is the right one, brother," my master says cryptically.

His hands slide over my body, touching and pinching at the sensitive areas of my flesh. In moments, I'm groaning and grinding my hips. Master R steps between my spread thighs, his eyes blood red and shining in the dim light. A part of me is terrified at the sight, but that portion of my brain is eclipsed by my need for my master's attention. Master R reaches forward, trapping a nipple between his long, cool fingers. Gradually, he pinches and continues increasing the pressure until I'm grunting and crying out in delicious pain.

"You want more, precious?"

Grimacing and crying, I fail to find my voice and can only barely manage a nod.

Master R whispers a word, exotic and heavy, and a crack like static electricity arcs between his fingers and through my tortured nipple. I shriek, arching my back hard as my body processes the pain. I lay gasping as Master R studies my heaving body.

Slowly, he drags his fingers across my chest until he captures my left nipple. This time he doesn't squeeze or pinch. The static electricity cracks through the air, a hundred times more powerful and painful than the first time. I suck in a lungful and air, screaming it back out as the pain increased.

"You like, precious?"

"Y. . .y. . .yes, Master R," I stammer.

Master R leans forward, nuzzling and nipping at my unprotected neck. I moan and gyrate my hips as he breathes me in. His fingers trail along my torso, sometimes pinching and other times shocking me. My body twitches and jerks, uncertain how to react to the overload of sensations that my master is delivering.

I groan as he pulls away from me, though Master R doesn't go far. Grinning, he slides those magically charged fingers along my thighs. The shocks build until I can barely stand the pain they generate. Master R seems to know exactly when I'm close to my limit and ready to beg for mercy. His tickles my thighs, occasionally shocking them.

My head lulls back. I'm exhausted and I haven't even been fucked yet. Cool fingers find my clit and begin tickling and circling the bundle of nerves. My hips buck up hard and I'm climaxing in a heartbeat. As I hit the peak of my arousal, Master R flicks a charge across my throbbing clit. I shriek and fight against my restrains as the pain explodes between my legs. As I pant, he slides a finger inside.

"Oh God! No! No! Ughhh!"

Static travels the length of his finger, stabbing at my sensitive interior. The walls of my vagina flex and clamp down on the energized invader, throwing me into another gut-wrenching orgasm. Crying, I fall back against the cushions. I should be demanding my release. I should be yelling and threatening. Yet, I find myself eager for more. My hips start working back and forth, impatient to pull my master back inside my body. Master R's eyes darken, and his smile turns sinister. I feel a finger sliding down, past my throbbing lips until it reaches my tight anal passage.

Oh my God.

His finger, soaked with my natural lubricant, slides easily inside my anus. Gasping, I open my eyes wide as he grins at me an instant before he lets that electricity slide along his finger and into my ass. The pain is exquisite, driving me to another grinding, shrieking orgasm.

He continues torturing me with his electric fingers, driving me to the breaking point. I beg him for mercy, for a break from the torture. Master R pushes, relentless in his pursuit as he finds every weakness I have. Without warning, he pulls away from me and nods at Master S.

"Are you ready to see your true master, precious?" Master S whispers in my ear.

"Yes, Master," I groan.

"Look and see who owns you."

Master R still stands between my restrained thighs, though he seems much larger now. His eyes are vibrant and blazing. As I watch, his body shifts and grows ever taller. What I'm seeing isn't possible, is it? Master R throws his head back, losing a roar that rattles the entire room as his body fills out and becomes more muscular.

He drops his chin down, letting me see a long, gleaming set of fangs as they slide down from his upper jaw.

I stare, too shocked to scream or speak. I let my eyes roam every inch of that amazing body, taking in every bulging muscle. Master R is, in a word, magnificent. How could such a beautiful, powerful creature find a dumpy, older woman like me attractive?

He steps forward, his thick cock pressed against my hot, wet sex. I gasp as the velvety head of his cock parts my lips.

12