Lisa's Surprise

Story Info
Lisa's Son.
2.3k words
4.07
61.9k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18.

There is incest.

*************

The phone rang and Lisa answered it. Her agent was on the other end and asked her if she wanted to make some easy money spending about four hours doing a scene for a porno. Lisa put him on speaker.

She asked what the scene was and he told her it was a rape scene.

She asked how much for her time and he told her she would make $5,000 clear.

He told her it would be done this coming Saturday and he would send a car for us.

She put him on mute and asked me my opinion. I told her it sounded ok and she should do it if she wanted to.

She got back on the phone and told him she would do it for $10,000 and he agreed.

He gave her the details and told her a lino would pick us up Saturday morning at 8:00 a.m. and they hung up.

Now, in case you didn't know, Lisa was the porno queen at one time and only now does freelance work at times.

Saturday morning came and Lisa was ready. She had on jeans and a halter top with no underwear on which was usual for her.

Let me remind you what Lisa looks like. She is 50, 5'7", 135, big tits and big nipples, long black curly hair, brown eyes and a nice ass and loves all sex.

The limo was right on time and me and my wife were whisked away to the set.

It took about an hour to get there and we could see the hustle and bustle of activity on the set.

The director, a fellow named Robert who had worked with Lisa before came over and greeted us.

We all sat down and went over her part.

He told her that she would be kidnapped by three men as she came out of the bank. They would take her to a house where they strip her naked and tie her hands to the headboard with her legs wide apart and her feet tied to the legs of the bed.

They would each have their way with her, fucking her cunt and ass and getting blow jobs.

After they finished with her, they would leave her tied up and go.

She asked to meet the guys and he called them in to meet her.

As they came in, Lisa commented that they were very young and Robert said they were all 20 years old.

Lisa talked to them and said, "If you don't know about me, let me tell you. I believe in realism. So when you do the scene, you better be convincing or I will make Robert get someone else. Do you understand? And, since this a rape scene, expect me to fight back and give you a hard time but and this is a big but, there is to be no physical hitting."

All three just nodded a yes and then Robert told them to get ready.

After they left, Lisa asked Robert if they were any good and he assured us they were.

After everything was discussed, Robert told Lisa to get into her outfit and meet him on the set.

Finally, everything was ready. Lisa was in the bank and ready to come out. The three guys were waiting outside for her to come out.

Robert checked everything and yelled "Action" and cameras whirred and came to life.

Lisa walked out of the bank, putting an envelope in her pocketbook. The two guys grabbed her and threw her into the getaway van and they sped off, cars and cameras following them.

Soon, they got to the house set.

The three guys pulled Lisa out of the van and brought her inside. As one guy checked her bag for a money envelope, the other two took her to a bedroom and tied her hands to the headboard and spread her legs and tied her feet to the legs.

Lisa started screaming, "Why did you kidnap me? What do you want?"

One guy said, "We know who you are and know that you have a lot of money."

The one guy came in and said, "The cunt only has $300 in her bag. What do you want to do?"

The alleged leader said, "We will have to keep her here until tomorrow then take her back to the bank to make her take out a lot more. In the meantime she will be our guest."

One guy went over to her and started stripping her clothes off of her.

It wasn't long before she was naked.

All three of them checked her out and they each went to her and started feeling her up.

One guy said, "What makes you so special? You look like every other cunt."

Lisa tried getting untied but it wasn't working.

Then the leader pulled his cock out and got on the bed and rammed his cock into her cunt.

He started fucking her as she tried to resist. It wasn't long before he shot his cum into her cunt.

As soon as he got up, another guy did the same and fucked her hard. When he was ready to cum, he pulled his cock out and shot his cum all over her.

The third guy told his friends to get her on all fours. As they did, he got his cock out and shoved his cock into her ass. He fucked her ass and shot his cum in her.

They tied her up again.

Robert yelled "Cut" and the action stopped.

He told everyone to take a break.

Thirty minutes later the action started up again. This time the guys were only in their jeans with no shirts on.

Again, one by one, they fucked her.

The last guy had his cock out and was ready to fuck Lisa when she noticed a birth mark on the guy's upper chest. It was shaped like a rose with a stem.

Suddenly, she started yelling and screaming, "No... don't fuck me...stop." And tried everything to get untied.

The guy got his cock in her and started fucking her.

Just as he was ready to cum, Lisa screamed out, "Stop! I'm your mother."

As she finished saying that, the guy shot his cum into her cunt.

Robert yelled "Cut" and everything stopped.

I ran over to Lisa as she was crying.

Robert told everyone to take a long break.

Lisa was crying uncontrollably and I asked her what was the matter.

She said, "That fellow, he is my son."

I looked at her in disbelief and asked her what was she talking about.

She then started telling me, "You don't know about him. When I first started in porno, they offered me a ton of money if I got pregnant for real and delivered a baby for the movie. I agreed and got pregnant. You remember when I was away on that shoot for almost a year? Well, that was when I had the baby, a boy. Part of the arrangement was that I couldn't take the baby and had to leave it with them. The baby had a rose with a stem birthmark on its chest. He is my son."

I held her and told her I loved her.

Robert called the young man over to me and Lisa.

We then started questioning the boy.

I asked him where he was born and he said on an island.

I asked him about his parents and he said that he was told his mother died in child birth and he didn't know his father and was raised by another couple.

Lisa asked him if he had a birth certificate and he said he did and actually had a copy with him since he wasn't a citizen.

He got the certificate and we looked at it.

Sure enough, the date of his birth was the same date that Lisa had the baby.

It listed the mother as a name that Lisa used in the movie and also showed "unknown" as the father and the boy's name as Din.

There was enough proof that this young man was Lisa's son.

When the dust settled, everyone hugged and kissed and I accepted him as one of our own.

In the meantime, Robert held up production for the day until things could be sorted out. He said the shoot will continue tomorrow but with only two guys. It was a wrap for the day.

The limo took the three of us home where we could continue getting things straightened out.

Over dinner, Lisa told Din that he could stay with us so we could get aquatinted and get to know each other.

He thanked her and apologized for him fucking her.

Lisa smiled and said it was ok. She then said, "Din, to be perfectly honest, you were the best of the three" as she laughed.

We talked for hours and found him to be a delightful young man.

We told him of his sister, Jessie and the resort and before we knew it, the time was almost 3:00 a.m. and it was time for bed.

Just before they went to bed, Lisa asked Din how much they were paying him for the shoot.

He told her that they were paying him $500.

Lisa just told him to get some rest.

The next morning, the limo picked us up at 8:00 and we headed to the set.

As soon as we got there, Lisa found Robert and talked to him.

I heard them discussing Din and money and finally Lisa came back to me and Din and said, "Din, they are going to pay you $5,000 for the shoot and that you will be the star in the rape scene as the leader and yes, you will be fucking your mother again which is ok with me. Now, remember, make this look real."

I looked at them and smiled.

Robert got everyone on the set and everyone in place.

Robert did some retakes from yesterday's shoot and then went onto today's continuation.

When everyone was ready, Robert yelled "Action" and the scene unfolded.

It was now getting late and the three guys were hungry so they ordered Lisa to cook for them.

They untied her and brought her naked into the kitchen.

She made them dinner and after she cleaned up, they tied her up again.

The alledged leader got naked and told his two buddies that he was spending the night with her. He closed the door as the two guys went to their bedroom.

The leader started to untie Lisa and he said to her, "I am untying you as long as you promise to behave."

Lisa told him she wouldn't give him any trouble.

The leader got into bed with Lisa and pulled her close to him. She offered no resistance when he kissed her.

For whatever reason, she returned his kiss and soon they were in a embrace, their naked bodies pressed together.

The leader had his hands all over her and she eagerly played with his cock and balls.

Offering no resistance to her captor, she moved her mouth down to his cock and started sucking it.

By the expressions on their faces, they both enjoyed it.

It wasn't long before her captor told her he was going to cum and then shot his cum into her mouth as she swallowed every drop.

As they relaxed, the two guys came in and pulled the leader out of the bed and tied his hands.

The guys wasted no time in getting their cocks in her cunt and each one fucked her, cumming in her cunt.

After they rested, they took turns fucking her ass and cumming in her ass.

Soon, the two of them fell asleep.

The leader managed to get untied and quietly took Lisa out of the room and they got dressed and managed to get in the van and drove off.

Robert yelled "Cut" and the action stopped.

He told everyone to take a break while he reviewed the film.

About an hour later he came in and said that all was fine and everyone could go except that he wanted to do a reshoot of Din and Lisa doing anal.

Lisa asked Robert what the problem was and he said that he wanted to see cum oozing out her ass when he pulled his cock out.

Lisa and Din got into position again and this time Lisa told him to ram his cock in her ass and fuck it hard and when he was ready to cum, pull his cock out a bit so when he cums, the cum will be right at her opening and the cum will be right there to ooze out.

Robert yelled "Action" and Din followed his mother's advice and rammed his cock into her ass and fucked it hard.

When he was ready to cum, he almost pulled his cock out and shot his cum into her ass and pulled out as the cum oozed out her ass.

The director yelled "Cut" and action stopped. He then said it was perfect and that it was a wrap.

After the shoot, we all took the limo home where we celebrated.

As we dined, Lisa asked her son what she thought of everything?

He smiled and said, "I am stunned, to be honest. Finding my birth mother is something I never expected. And, what surprises me more is that she is so open about sex. Me having sex with my mother was a dream I always had. I pictured her like my mom here and being with her is a dream come true."

I told him that in this house, sex with anyone is encouraged and, when you meet your sister, Jessie, she will also be a part of your life, including sexually.

We welcome you, our new found son.