Lisette's Backthere Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
She gets her pants charmed off her.
4.4k words
4.5
6.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skriblur
skriblur
12 Followers

Lisette's Backthere Adventure, a fetish romance novella

CHAPTER THREE (first half's the romance, second half's the fetish)

It's the crack of dawn on Saturday. Lisette's in her kitchen waiting for her tea to steep. She opens the freezer and gets one of those premade nuts-and-chocolate ice cream cones, unwrapping it on her way to the front of the house.

Lisette lives in the rear upstairs of a camelback, and the ground floor sticks out farther toward the street. There's two big sash windows that look out toward the street over the ground floor's roof, and she calls that her 'balcony'.

Never mind that it's sloped on two sides and nothing at all like a balcony. She also calls those two big windows 'French doors', never-minding that they open up-and-down and aren't doors at all. If other people lack imagination that's their problem.

Lisette takes a lick, pulls up a French door with her free hand and stoops through to her balcony. The shingles are warm and gritty on her feet and she lifts on her heels and wiggles her toes. She takes a deep breath (jeez it's hot out _already_!) and looks at the sliver of waxing moon rising over the house across the street. She takes another breath (jeez it only gets dark, it never cools off!) and licks melted ice cream off her knuckles.

It's thick and white and slippery and a little salty from her sweat and it reminds her of her first handjob. She knew the whole point was for him to spill, but she hadn't thought about what to do after. So when he came she just licked the stuff off the back of her hand.

Turns out there wasn't much 'after' anyway - he wouldn't kiss her and pretty much lost interest in the whole thing. But the memory (and the mouthful of goo she has right now) gets her going, both her spit glands and her Bartholin's glands. She's putting her mouth back on her ice cream when she hears a thunky-clunk noise from out on the street.

There's a pedicab rolling along, a pedicab decorated like a carnival float. That's not so odd, even this time of year, or even this time of day, not in THIS town. But it's the kinda thing that gets your attention, for sure. As Lisette watches it get closer her phone starts buzzing.

"Good morning, Lisette! It's Joel Fenimore. If you look outside right now you should be seeing..."

"A pedicab decorated like it's Mardi Gras," Lisette finishes.

"Oh good," Joel says. "So you're already up and about." She's putting a weird accent on her voice. "We've sent over breakfast."

"Mmm-hmmmm," Lisette says through a mouthful of ice cream. The bike's stopped in front of her house. She watches the rider double-check the address, hop off, bend over to grab a package from the rickshaw's floor. He's got nice calves and a pretty butt, the kinda thing gets Lisette's attention, for sure. She says "mmm-hmmmm" again.

Joel, all accent-y, says: "I hope I've not overstepped my bounds..."

Even distracted by the view, Lisette twigs the weird voice and the 'Simpsons' reference: Joel's talking like Karl from the Dimoxinil episode. Lisette's coming up with a clever response when her call waiting goes off.

Now the cute guy is looking up at her. And what he sees is a girl standing on the roof, one foot on either side of the peak. She's a very pretty and very tall, with very long and very pretty black hair. She has an ice cream cone in one hand and a phone to her ear. He gives her a 'this call is from me' finger-point from his phone to hers.

Lisette waves back, then beeps over to Joel's line. She wants to tell Joel that she _gets_ the Karl joke, wants to know just what the heck is going on.

She says into the phone: "Look, I think I missed my cue for the Romeo & Juliet Balcony Scene. I gotta run," and beeps back over to the boy's phone line. She says: "I'm on my way down, be there in a sec."

Lisette dashes down the stairs, the pointy, finger-sweaty end of the cone sticking out of her mouth. She can feel ice cream dribbling down her chin, and as she opens the door she's licking thick white goo off her face.

"Benedicite!" the cute bike guy says. "What early tongue so sweet saluteth me?"

Lisette goes blank, blinks, her mouth full of sugary spit. Whu...?

"Good morning Miss Emerson," he smiles. "I think it's *me* that missed *my* cue!"

Whu...? Then a lightbulb goes off and Lisette gets it: That's a line from the play! She must have goofed up that call-waiting phone line switch, and the Juliet-on-the-balcony gag she meant for Joel got misdirected to this rickshaw Romeo.

Lisette chews the rest of the cone, tries to answer while swallowing: "Mo. Yer zhusf im hyme." She can feel her face flushing.

He recites: "Beauty's ensign yet / Is crimson in thy lips and in thy cheeks," all iambic-y and Elizabethan-y.

Lisette is charmed. She eyeballs him up-and-down. All that and quick-witted, too!

**

The plot, however, does not thicken. This boytoy's all business.

"A basket from Miss Fenimore," he says, leaving the pentameter one foot short.

He holds up a wicker thing. Lisette's thinking of something to say or do, thinking her her mouth is probably bobbing open and closed. She's tapping her hands over her front and her pockets.

"Oh, no tip." he says and heads back toward the street. "Miss Fenimore's taken good care of me."

...which is when Lisette realizes 1. she has nothing to tip with anyway because 2. she has no pockets because 3. she is in her dagwood bumstead summer pajamas and 4. oh shit my hair probably looks like dagwood bumstead's.

She covers her goofy-lookin' self with the basket and skips back upstairs.

And of course, on the way up she thinks of a million clever things to say.

**

There's a note in Lisette's basket:

good morning!

here's some pinhead oats to spurtle

come up to dana's around noonish

(it's the blue creole cottage with white trim and a red swing on the porch)

no need to rsvp, we know you'll be here

luv, j & d

There's a tin of steel-cut oats, a couple bags of dehydrated fruit, and a phallic-looking object. The card elastic-banded to it says it's a "spurtle", a special wooden dowel that oatmeal purists use to "properly stir porridge."

Learn something new every day, Lisette thinks, and after thirty minutes of proper spurtle-stirring, she's downing a panful of oatmeal and craisins and dried blueberries.

**

Lisette pretends to get some work done, but she's just shuffling spreadsheets around and daydreaming and twirling her hair, thinking about Joel Fenimore. She hasn't drawn any little hearts with initials and plus signs yet, put the thought has crossed her mind. It's not easy to focus when all you want to think about is a girl you have a massive crush on.

She re-reads the note, looks at the pretty handwriting, sniffs it, imagines she can pick up Joel's scent. She replays some of Joel's video clips from the internet, so smart and funny and always that hint of sexy, makes her feel all gushy and shiny again.

Time doesn't pass so much as slouch around in slo-mo, but it's finally close enough to noonish for Lisette to have a steam and a scrub and get on her bike and head uptown.

**

Lisette spots "the blue creole cottage with white trim", squeezes the brakes and coasts toward the walk. The two of them are sitting side-by-side on the red swing, and Joel waves.

Dana hops off the swing, skips down the porch stairs and opens the gate. Lisette one-legs off her bike and rolls through, hears Joel say "wet and wobbly and bowlegged, lookin' well-fucked already". Lisette stops, blinks, and wonders if what she thinks she just heard Joel say is what Joel really did just say.

Lisette's afraid she's acting like an infatuated fangirl (OMG that's really Joel Fenimore!) but she's so sweaty and twitchy and out of breath from that long bike ride, she hopes it's not so obvious. She takes a breath and tells herself to act oh-so-cool and get her wits about her. She stands in the shade with her bike leaning against her thigh, pulls off her raybans and squints around waiting for her eyes to adjust.

Dana hands Lisette a towel, squinting back at her over the top of an enormous pair of purple-framed sunglasses. Dana's in a split-neck romper, a 'color euphoria' lively as gumballs and jellybeans, bright as toucan sam, and cute and girly as all get out.

Lisette tucks the towel in an armpit, pulls off her helmet, strips off her gloves. She undoes the scrunchie from her side pony and gives her head a little shake, loosing all that long hair. As she lets it fall down and around _everywhere_. Lisette hears both of them take short, sharp breaths.

"You're doing that on purpose, aren't you?" Joel says from the porch. She's got one foot tucked under her butt, the toes of her other foot on the deck pushing the swing in a tiny arc.

Lisette (who's definitely doing it on purpose) looks up, eyes only, not moving her head. Joel's dressed boyish today, in an unbuttoned yellow linen shirt over a red cotton boybeater and navy blue chinos.

"You almost look like a Matisse," Lisette thinks out loud. She towels off her hands and rubs some feeling back into them (slowly, and on purpose). She watches Joel watching her.

"...and I already said what YOU look like," Joel says, getting off the swing and down the porch stairs. She puts her hand in the small of Lisette's back, squeegees sweat off with a finger, licks it off. Lisette takes a breath. Wow. Just... wow. That's one of the sexiest things anyone's ever done to her.

"Girls!" Dana chirps. "You're in public." Dana grabs the panniers off Lisette's bike and leads the way up the stairs, across the gallery and through the front door.

"We need to get this girl hydrated!"

** ~ ~ ~ (the second part) ~ ~ ~

Dana sidesteps like a matador as the girls rush through the door, their hands all over each other. They disappear into the front parlor and out of sight. Dana can hear their swapping-spit noises.

"That is *not* what I meant about getting Lisette hydrated."

More slurpy noises.

"Hmmmph!" Dana nudges the front door closed with a toe and heads to the back of the house. "WhatEV. Have stuff to do anyway."

**

They're about the same height so there's none of that awkwardness when you try to make out standing up. No stretching or stooping or foot-shuffling, just the nervous excitement of their First Kiss.

Joel puts her hands under Lisette's sweaty half-shirt, jumping Lisette's memory back to her parents basement and her first boyfriend and a hand near her breast and...

...and Lisette lets Joel get to second base.

"What's funny?" Joel whispers.

"Nothing. Keep going. Keep going."

Joel peels the sticky shirt up and over, going slow and watching Lisette's long thick hair cascade down over her face and shoulders. The soaked shirt hits the floor and Joel combs her fingers through, holds it back on the sides, makes a growly sound, and lets go. "You look..." Joel whispers and licks her mouth. "...feral!"

Lisette feels the sweat cooling on her bare back, Joel's warm breath and body heat, smells the musky girl-scent from between her breasts. Joel undoes the front clasp of Lisette's sports bra and pulls it open. Lisette's nipples perk.

Joel slides the bra down Lisette's arms, leaving the fabric scrumpled around her wrists. She nudges Lisette back and down onto the couch, pinning her, cuffed with her with her own bra. Lisette wiggles around, a little surprised it's so exciting. She arches her back and lifts her butt, hopes Joel gets her shorts off soon.

"Miss Emerson!" Joel twinkles. "Are you trying to seduce me?"

**

...and *now* there's some awkward foot shuffling:

Lisette's trying to smoosh herself against Joel

while she's levering herself out of her shoes and

peeling her right sock off with her left toes and

wriggling around trying to get her arms loose from hr bra and

trying to squirm herself out of her shorts.

Joel puts her hands under Lisette's buttcheeks, curls her fingers in the waistband and pulls down. "Oh!" Joel leaves the shorts halfway down Lisette's thighs. "Oh!" Her fingertips disappear into Lisette's thick pubic hair. "So soft!" She turns her hand palm up, combs her fingers through, rubs black strands between her fingers. She puts her nose in the dark sweaty hair, takes a deep breath of Lisette's scent, and looks up.

Lisette looks down into Joel's twinkly blue-gray eyes, at that loose hank of hair that's always falling in front, how Joel's always flicking it back into place. No flicks now, Lisette feels her lips separate, cool air and Joel's warm mouth.

The numbness down there from the long bike ride is long gone. She scooches down, trying to get Joel farther inside, but her shorts are around her thighs and she can't spread her legs. She tries to wiggle her shorts farther down, and she's trying to get her hands untangled from her bra, and she's trying get her other sock off but it's halfway stuck on her left foot and it's flapping around and...

"Shhhh..." Joel whispers, reaches under Lisette's body, squeezes her bound left hand. Lisette feels Joel's tongue sneak inside her and flick her button, and she gets a little shiver and teensy spasm. Joel's lips close around Lisette's boner and her next hand-squeeze is a little stronger. Lisette feels a sweet taste flood her mouth.

"You're so wet everywhere!

Lisette swallows and opens her eyes. Joel's mouth and chin are all shiny. A thin thread of fluid stretches between them, part Lisette's wet and part Joel's spit. It's the dirtiest, sexiest thing Lisette's ever seen in her whole life.

Joel gives her a blue-gray twinkle and a crooked smile, runs her tongue across her mouth, licks the goo around it.

"Do you always come from holding hands, or is it just me?"

**

"It's just you."

...is what Lisette wanted to say, but Joel's pulled her up off the couch, squeezed together and got mouth-on-mouth. Lisette can taste herself, smell herself, suck herself from Joel's mouth, so dirty and sexy, so perfectly, perfectly dirty and sexy. She feels Joel stroke her hair, reach down and untangle the bra, pull her pants down, rest a finger on the top of her butt crack.

"So you wanna play back there?" Joel says.

Lisette's eyes light up and her pussy gushes. She tries to get a hand down Joel's pants and a finger in her crack. In her mind she's already facefirst between those buns, sniffing, rimming, gaping her.

Joel twists away, says: "I mean *back there*, silly!" She waves her hand. "Back there in *bedroom*!" She gives a teasy smirk and a peck on the mouth, flicks her hair back.

She walks backwards in front of Lisette, still holding hands ("Is this going to make you come again?" "Probably.") As they cross the foyer Lisette finally gets rid of that pesky sock, stuck somewhere in the shorts she kicks away,

Joel's got her own shirt and undershirt halfway off, now undoing her belt and pants button. As they move down the hall, Joel's blue chinos fall halfway down her thighs as she goes back to getting tops off, then she's hopping along on one foot and wiggling them all the way down. With one foot in and one foot out, she stops to kiss Lisette and hook a finger in the gusset of her own panties. Lisette hears squishy noises as Joel's free hand penetrates her.

Their mouths separate with a little *pop*. "Let's see if two girls can get off while walking." She leads Lisette through the kitchen toward the bedroom, with the pip-pip of their bare feet on the hardwood floor and the squishes from their bottoms. With a final kick, Joel's pants slide across the floor.

She sinks her finger all the way, curls her finger around Lisette's pubic bone and pulls her crotch-first into the bedroom.

**

Joel flips them both down on the bed. She looks down at Lisette, does that twinkly-eyed thing. "For such as assertive woman you sure can be hesitant."

But before Joel takes another breath, she's been flipped over on her elbows and knees, ass up and panties pulled halfway down her thighs. She feels Lisette's soft hands spreading her buttcheeks, hears her breath, feels it warm on her back passage,

**

Joel has such a pretty bottom! Her lips are a puffy little mound and the edges of her inner pinkies just peek out. She has a cute little perineum and the cutest little anus Lisette has ever seen.

Her wrinkly makes Lisette think of the blossom end of a navel orange, but it's not the thought of citrus that's making Lisette's mouth water. The scent of Joel's glands makes Lisette need to swallow twice before licking her.

Even so, she still drools a little bit when she flicks her tongue on the hole. She takes in a big huff of the tangy rim-musk, and gets her lips over the opening. Her spit's so slick her tongue slides in without Lisette even gaping her. She's trying to take her time, but the fantasy of rimming Joel Fenimore is actually happening. If girls premature ejaculated Lisette just would have.

Lisette tries to push her crush's hole farther open but Joel takes a hold of her left hand. She squeezes her just past the knuckles, bundling Lisette's fingers into a bird-beak and sliding it inside herself. Lisette keeps her tongue up Joel's butt while her hand starts disappearing, into Joel's pussy, her juice wetting both their hands. Lisette's never fisted a girl before and it's that nice kind of nasty things she feels like doing when somebody gets her this horny.

She starts rubbing herself with her righthand fingers as Joel works her left hand into herself like Lisette a sex toy. Lisette gets her tongue farther up Joel's chute, wondering just who's the sub here and who's the domme.

**

After giving herself a couple shivering orgasms, Joel flops down and looks like she's in a coma. Lisette wipes off her mouth, crawls up and kneels alongside her.

She wipes her mouth again, getting herself even wetter because her left arm's soaked halfway to the elbow. She sniffs her fingers then puts them in her mouth, thinking about how they were just halfway up Joel.

Joel's pink and sweaty, and her breath slowly gets back to normal. Lisette pushes back that loose hank of hair and leans in to give her a kiss. And just then her insides growl really, really loud.

Joel's eyes pop open. "Ooohh!" She puts her palm on Lisette's belly button, and they both can feel something going on inside there. "Mmmm..." Joel purrs. She looks up and their eyes meet. "There's your oats! Let me feel."

Lisette puts her hands on the bed behind herself, leans back for a tummy-rub.

...but the bed's a little mooshier than Lisette expects and her hands sink in a little farther then she expects. Her butt lifts up and a long warm jet sneaks from her backside.

She could feel it during the bike ride up, the full feeling of all that oatmeal and fruit moving along inside her, started getting gassy. She replayed last night's bathroom fantasy, squelching until she felt full, then easing herself empty.

Lisette clamps her butt shut now, but Joel's close in there between her thighs, kissing and sniffing. She says "You stink pretty!" and Lisette feels her fingers near her hole, feels pressure on either side. She relaxed, lets Joel push her open, feels the gas, hears another faint *whush*. Joel takes some little sniffs then a deeper breath.

Lisette was so embarrassed last night; every time someone came up to her, she had just farted. And she hadn't just farted she was so nervous about it that she'd release anyway. She tries hiding outside, she tried and empty place in the room. And how mortifying it was, when she finally met Joel Fenimore in person, the first thing she did was fart right in front of her.

And she just did again, and it's a little weird and a real lot good. She *does* stink pretty and Joel's getting her worked up. She can hear her spit on her finger, she feels the wet tip on her ring, feels Joel teasing her from back to front.

skriblur
skriblur
12 Followers
12