Listen

Story Info
Abby and her husband arrange a three-way.
3.7k words
4.26
10.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen", he said, his necklace reflecting in the bar's overhead light, "You don't care that I'm not a woman."

He was a 'he', as opposed to the 'she' that we had been expecting.

I had always wanted a three-way. I loved my wife, and I was deeply attracted to her, even after several years of marriage, but the idea of two women fucking me, simultaneously, appealed to me. I mean, what red-blooded man wouldn't find that appealing? Call it ego or sexual dominance. But I wanted it.

Abby, my wife, my beautiful wife, was always very receptive to me. Anything that I wanted in the bedroom, she would do. So when I suggested a three-way -- two women, one man -- she was all ears. We were both still quite young, 25-years-old, and she was certainly in her prime. Slender figure with big breasts and a massive ass. When we walked down the street, you could practically see the men (and some of the women) drooling behind us. Her blowing me while another woman made out with me, being submissive to me...

Heaven. I was imagining heaven.

I downloaded several dating apps, putting together a shared profile. "Looking for a third", our bio said, accompanied by several representative but attractive photos of us together, "Women only. M (dom)/F (sub)". With the pictures of my gorgeous wife on display, it didn't take long for hot gay and bisexual women to match with us. We landed on "Sadie", an apparently slim Asian woman, and we arranged a date at Henry's Bar downtown.

Imagine our surprise, therefore, as a man took up a chair and sat opposite us. At first, we thought it was a mistaken. The man was seemingly in his late 40s, early 50s: podgy, balding, with some noticeable B.O. Abby and I looked at each other, eyebrows raised.

"I'm sorry, sir", Abby said, "I think you've got the wrong table."

"No", he said, smiling, "I've got exactly the right table. I'm 'Sadie'".

Immediately, my mood dropped and my erection disappeared. Even the term 'cat-fish' seemed like an understatement. We'd been 'lion-sharked', if such a phrase even existed. I had been promised a beautiful Asian chick to fuck and scream my name. Instead, I was faced with this... specimen. I wasn't even attracted to men and, if I was, it certainly wouldn't have been this guy. It didn't take a genius to work out that my wife would feel the same way. If we were going to have a three-way with a man, it wouldn't be this man.

"Okay, I think there's been some kind of a mistake," Abby said, about as civilly as one could expect, "We should go."

"Listen," the man said as I reached for my coat, "You don't care that I'm not a woman."

It was the strangest thing. In the space of about a nanosecond, all my anxieties flushed away. My anger, disappointment and disgust vanished, replaced with a dignified calm. I looked over at my wife. Her poorly restrained scowl had also vanished, her face relaxing and her hand letting go of her purse.

I looked back across the man in front of us and noticed the pendant around his neck. It was a small chain with some sort of crystal in the middle that seemed to illuminate the room. The colour matched his eyes, a deep blue.

"Listen," the man continued, "You're okay that I lied about being a woman and you want to continue this date."

The man was right. Who among us hadn't pretended to be someone we weren't to get something? When I was choosing pictures of my wife for the dating app, I had been somewhat surreptitious by selecting the most attractive photos, photos that showed off my wife's body, breasts and ass. Besides, we had come all this way. We might as well see this through.

"My name is Guy," he said, twirling his necklace between his thumb and index finger.

"Nice to meet you, Guy," my wife said, extending her hand.

"Listen, Abby", Guy said, not raising his hand to meet hers, "You think I'm the hottest, most charming man you've ever met."

Abby put her arm back to her side. I looked over at her and saw her expression suddenly change from cordial and polite to red-hot and shy. Her knee twitched as she moved her legs together.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I said, clenching my fist. The nerve of this guy to just sit down and start making proclamations like that.

"Listen," he said, not even turning to me, his eyes locked onto Abby's as she bit her lip and perked up her breasts, "You don't mind."

Guy was right. We had arrived here for a date, to arrange a three-way. It made sense that Abby would need to find our third-partner attractive. Judging by the look on her face, she certainly did.

"God, you've got such an amazing body," Guy said, peering at her breasts, "I'd love to get my cock around those."

Abby giggled, playfully putting her hand over her left boob as if to imply she was being prudent.

"Well, thank you very much, Guy. You're not too bad looking yourself."

"Listen," he replied, "Don't call me Guy. Call me sir."

The playfulness dropped. Abby's smile suddenly dropped, replaced with an obvious pang of lust and submissiveness.

"Okay, sir," she said, putting one hand on my leg and the other hand drifting towards the opening of her short dress.

"Listen," Guy said, getting up, "There's a club nearby. We're going there."

Abby practically jolted-up, putting on her coat and grabbing her purse.

"Come on, babe," she said to me, still looking at Guy, "Let's go."

We exited the bar, Guy leaving first and Abby, checking out his back, holding my arm and moving towards my ear.

"I really like him," she whispered, out of ear-shot of Guy, "I think we should take him back after the club, don't you think?"

I didn't really mind. If my wife was happy, then I was happy. We had organised this for me. I saw no reason not to continue.

Clubbing was not my thing. Too loud, too energetic. My wife didn't like clubbing either but she continued on the fumes of her attraction to Guy. I didn't understand her attraction to him. He was much older, not in the sexy way, and clearly didn't look after himself. He also stuck out like a sore thumb in this young-centered environment, but I didn't mind. As long as Abby was happy.

We took a booth for the three of us. Hundreds of young men and women were grinding on the dance floor. It was difficult not to feel my arousal growing with the passion and energy in the room.

"So," my wife shouted at Guy, trying to get above the disco music playing loudly from the speakers, "What do you do for a living?"

"Listen," he said, moving closer to Abby, his voice seemingly penetrating the noise, "Let's cut the bullshit. You don't need my life story. You knew, the moment I walked in the bar, that you wanted to fuck me. That you wanted to let me do whatever I wanted to you. That I can make you cum harder that you've ever cum, more than your husband, more than any man. That I can dominate you and make you my squealing bitch."

If Abby was blushing before, she was practically purring now. "Fuck," she sighed. In the midst of her lust, she had almost forgotten I was there. Turning to me, almost pleading, she asked, "Is... is that okay, if we do that, please? If you don't want to we don't have to."

"Listen," Guy said, turning to me for the first time since he met us, "You're fine with this. You're fine with anything your wife wants. If your wife is happy, you're happy."

"Babe, honestly, I'm fine with this. Whatever you want, we'll do."

She almost looked like she was about to cry, she was that happy. I'm not sure if she was happy that I was fine with it, happy that she didn't need to feel guilty about wanting to fuck another man or happy that she was about to fuck Guy but, either way, that was all that she needed.

"Take off your panties," Guy said, turning back to Abby.

"W-what, I mean, h-here?" she said, looking around at the people surrounding us, giddy with excitement.

"Right now."

She groaned and said, "Yes, sir", before putting her hands under her skirt. It looked as though she was looping the top of her panties around her thumb before pulling them down, past her feet. Abby would never have been so crude in public before but it seemed like her critical thinking skills had been pushed aide.

"Give them to me," he said, as she presented them to him. Even in the darkness of the club I could see the glistening strings of wetness on them. I'd never seen her get so wet that it rubbed off on her underwear. That seemed like something you see in porn instead of real life. He rubbed them in his right hand and raised his left hand to Abby's cheek, caressing her. "You're so wet for me," he said, as she moved her face into his hand.

"Yesssss," she groaned, "I want you so badly, sir."

"Listen," Guy said, not looking at me but clearly directed towards someone other than the desperately horny woman presenting herself in front of him, "Go get us a drink. I'll have a whiskey. She'll have a double-vodka. In fact, get her two. I want her as drunk as possible."

Abby laughed at this, still puffing out her chest as much as possible, still looking at him. I got up and made my way through the dance floor.

"Can I have a whiskey and two double-vodkas, please?" I said to the woman behind the bar. The sever was quite attractive. A bit chubby but I liked that, not wearing a bra from the look of it. It made a nice contrast to my tight, lean wife. If the night had gone in a different direction, I would have liked to have had a three-way with someone who looked like her. But it was fine that we were going to have a three-way with Guy instead. I wanted whatever my wife wanted and my wife clearly wanted Guy. I wondered whether what Guy said was true -- that Abby had wanted to fuck Guy the moment he had walked into the bar, that she would let him do whatever he wanted to her, that he could make her cum harder than I could. I got a bit sad, thinking about it. She was my wife. I hoped that our sex was better than the sex that they were going to have.

As I was waiting for my order, I looked back across at the bar. It was difficult to see with all those people but Guy was still talking to her, still rubbing her panties in his hand. Abby, for her part, was flushed red, her hand placed on top of her dress as if to provide pressure to her clit.

"Here you go," the sever said. I turned back towards the bar and thanked her, taking the drinks. I motioned back to the booth and could see the two had progressed to making out. She was kissing him passionately, moving his hand to her cheek, then her breasts, which he grabbed onto like a wild animal. Her hand was starting to feel up his crotch. I attempted to move across the dance floor but it was flooded with people. I popped my head up above the crowd to see what Guy and Abby were doing. One moment, I could see her mouth agape in pleasure. The next moment, she had managed to get on top of him. He was grabbing her ass, her short skirt lifting up. With no panties on, I could see the bottom of her pussy, which was grinding against Guy's lap. It appeared that she was so horny that the sides of her legs next to her pussy was wet, still glistening in the club lights.

I was mid-way across the dance floor, desperately trying not to knock over the drinks. In the middle of their make out session she turned, seemingly to check if I was there. Seeing me, I smiled. She averted her gaze, as if pretending not to have seen me, before hopping off Guy and pulling her skirt back down into place. Her makeup was smeared and I could see her lipstick all over Guy's face. She wiped away some of the eyeliner that was running down her cheek before Guy stretched over and started to talk directly into her ear. I couldn't hear what he was saying over the music but, as he finished, Abby's eyes shot-up. Guy stood, grabbing her hand, and Abby left with him.

I tried to make out where they were going. It seemed like they were heading for the emergency exit. A guard was stationed at the door and tried to motion them to stop, before Guy said something which made the guard move out of the way, letting them leave.

"No exit," the guard said definitively, as I reached for the door.

"But," I stuttered, "You let my wife and that guy go out that way."

"No exit," he repeated, blankly.

"But... but where does that end up?"

"Out back, by the trash."

My face tensed-up.

I made my way back across the dance floor, spilling most of the first double-vodka, which balanced precariously between my arm and my elbow, to the exit. Escaping into the night, cold, unsure where I was going, I looked around for an alley. I could hear some sounds emanating from a small side way next to the club. As I got closer, I could hear groaning.

"Fuck, fuck," I heard a woman say, "Fuck yes, please."

I peered around the corner and saw my wife standing in front of Guy, holding something. Looking down, I realized she was holding onto his cock, which was perked up above his pulled-down trousers. Abby's panties were strewn around her hand as she jerked him off with it, her wetness mixing with Guy's pre-cum. Her shirt and bra were pulled up, revealing her body, pressed up against him. She must have been freezing, standing there with almost nothing on.

"God, this is amazing," she gleamed, tears of joy rolling down her face.

"And what I said is true?" Guy said, smiling, speaking softly as she brought him to orgasm.

"Jesus, yes!" Abby screamed, somehow getting off on the thought of jerking Guy off alone, "You're insane! I want you, I want you inside me! You're so fucking big!"

"Bigger than your husband?" he groaned, resting his head against the wall.

"God, so much bigger!" she replied, "I feel so alive, so submissive. He's never made me feel like this". Any arousal I had before, even the trivial arousal I felt seeing my beautiful wife's naked body in the street, had vanished. I looked at Guy's cock. It really was bigger than mine. Abby had always told me that size didn't matter. Based on her groans, I felt like maybe she had been lying to me.

"Please," she said, looking up at him, googly-eyed like an innocent schoolgirl, "I'll let you do anything you want to me. My ass, my mouth, my pussy, it's all yours. This is the best sex I've ever had and we've not even fucked yet."

"Anything?" he replied.

"Yes, God, sir, anything!"

"You'll screw around with me behind your husband's back?" he said, moving his hand to her ass, lifting up her shirt and squeezing.

"Yes!"

"You'll take me home with you, let me violate you, violate your holes and use you anyway I want?"

"Yes, please, God!"

"You'll let me fuck your friends? You'll bring them to me, let me use them as you watch?"

"Fuck yes, Sir! I'll bring them to you, I'll let you fuck them!"

"You'll only ever think about me when you fuck your husband?" he said, his arm flexing as he prepared for his orgasm, "When you touch yourself, you'll think about me dominating you?"

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes!" she cried, the words blurring together in a haze.

"What the hell are you doing?!" a voice screamed. Guy and Abby panicked, turning to face the voice. I ducked, hiding just in case they saw me. A woman was standing by an exit next to them, shocked and appalled by the sight of my wife and this man touching each other outside the club. It was the sever, the woman who made my drinks, dragging a black trash bag with her outside. My wife quickly pulled down her bra and her shirt to hide herself. Guy just continued to rest on the wall, seemingly relaxed after his initial fright, "You can't do that here, that's disgusting!"

My wife started to whimper, "Please, please don't call anyone, my husband, he- he- he can't know- he can't know about this, please, I love him, it'll destroy my marriage, I can't-"

"Listen," he said to the woman, stroking himself as if to make sure his erection continued despite the interruption, "Don't panic. Relax. Everything is fine. This is totally normal."

As he said this, the server calmed down

"Listen," he said, "What's your name?"

"S-Stacey," she replied, almost surprised by her lack of reaction.

"How old are you, Stacey?"

"21."

"Do you have a boyfriend, Stacey?"

"Yes."

"Listen," he continued, pushing Abby back towards his body and her hand back to his cock, "I'm the most attractive man you've ever met. You're in love with me, deeply, deeply in love with me. Your boyfriend doesn't satisfy you. He's never satisfied you. He's too much of a wimp. You need a man like me, a real man. You're getting turned on watching us, more turned on that you've ever been before in your life. You're going to move that pretty ass over to me right now."

As he said that, Stacey's confusion turned to lust. Exactly what happened to Abby was happening to her. Her face turned red as she dropped the trash bag and walked towards him.

"Keep going," he said to Abby, who, gasping, clearly turned on by his power, started to jack him off again. Stacey moved to his side.

"What do you want me to do?" she said, biting her lip.

"Listen," he said, as Abby herself was reaching climax, "You're going to lift up your shirt and press it against me. You're going to make out with me, passionately, more passionately than you ever have before and, when I cum, both of you are going to have the greatest orgasm of your life."

Stacey lunged towards him, her tongue swirling against him and kissing down his neck. As instructed, she raised her shirt up. No bra, just as I thought at the bar. Guy raised his shirt up, feeling her breasts and body pressed against him.

"Blow me," he said to Abby in-between Stacey's kisses, as my wife rested her knees on the floor and swallowed up Guy's cock, her free hand caressing his balls.

"How have you done this to me?" Stacey said, panting madly, "This is... I've never..."

"Listen," he said, putting his hand down her back and grabbing Stacey's ass through her trousers, "Call me daddy."

Something ignited in Stacey. All confusion, all trepidation, gone in a moment.

"Fuck, daddy!" she screamed, "You're amazing! You own me! You can have me whenever you want, please! In the street! At my flat! When my boyfriend is away! Fuck! Fuck!"

Guy's muscles relaxed as my wife began to choke. As he came, Stacey screamed, wildly and incoherently. My wife also seemed to relax, an orgasm clearly overcoming her.

As Guy and Stacey calmed themselves down, and my wife continued to suck him off like a crazy beast, they moved their shirts back down and composed themselves.

"Listen," he said, Abby getting up and wiping away the cum dribbling down her face, "The only way you can cum is by thinking about me. When you have sex with your partners, you'll think only of me. You'll wish that it was me you were fucking. No man will ever please you the same way. You'll lie to your husband, and your boyfriend, about this. Make something up or don't mention it, whatever, I don't want any trouble."

As he made his way back to the main street, I ran and hid behind a dumpster, watching him as he swaggered away, still holding onto the drinks. I went back into the club in the state of shock. Across the club floor, I could see Stacey and my wife coming back in. Stacey seemed overjoyed, still riding on the high of her orgasm. My wife, on the other hand, looked sullen and white, clearly guilt ridden despite the ecstasy she was feeling. I moved towards her, catching her eye line. She smiled, weakly, and walked back over to me.

"What happened?" I asked, "I went to get drinks and then you were gone."

"I, uh, yeah. I'm sorry, really, I'm really sorry, babe. Uh, Guy, he, uh, he had to leave, unfortunately. Family emergency."

I felt bad, seeing her this way, desperately trying to save face.

"Are you..." I began to ask, fearful, "Are you happy?"

The side of her mouth twitched.

"Yeah," she said, with a sigh, clearly relieved to express her satisfaction, "Yeah, I am. God, he was... I mean, you know, I love you, I love you more than anything, but it's, just... you know..."

12