Little Bad Wolf Ch. 08

Story Info
A little yardwork.
3.8k words
4.53
7.8k
9

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mercifully, the rest of the evening holds no mysterious monsters or any other disturbances, and allows us all to relax and put our minds on other things. Scarlett is once again rather clingy with Sophie and I, not that it's a complaint. Flint also seems keen to keep nearby. Which is pleasant, if a little concerning.

Flint is our rock, if one will pardon the pun. Not that he shouldn't be spooked by the evening's events - anyone would be. But while Scarlett is more prone to fussing over us unnecessarily, I get this feeling like Flint is concerned for our safety. He said to keep inside, and one would assume that we're safe here, but are we really? It didn't get inside, and it was scared away by Flint and Scarlett arriving, but who really knows.

However, I said I'd put my mind on other things, and I intend to. Like Scarlett's chest, which I incidentally also put my head on whenever I get the chance. She doesn't seem to mind, and they are so... so pleasant. And with Sophie and I establishing a truce, she seems less eager to get between us.

Between the fireplaces and the amazing breasts, it's no wonder humans rule the world.

When we finally go to bed, Scarlett insists that we all sleep in bed together. Four people is kind of stretching the capacity, even as huge as their bed is. Not that I said that, because there's no situation where I would refuse being in bed with naked Scarlett. The night has started to get chilly, which I'm actually thankful for, because with the four of us, it's quite warm. And it's not as though I'm going to become less close to her.

We settle in, with Sophie and I in the center, each bookended by our opposite sex humans. I never thought I'd be this comfortable laying next to Sophie a day ago, but here we are. She seems as happy to lean back against Flint's broad chest as I am to sink back into Scarlett's naughty pillows. Though part of me hoped for some bedroom shenanigans, I am fully content to fall asleep in Scarlett's arms.

It doesn't... quite happen, though. I'm still a little worked up, but the real reason is that, to my surprise, Scarlett seems too tense. She shifts around in place like she can't get comfortable, and I hear her sigh repeatedly as though something's bothering her. This goes on for nearly an hour. It keeps me up, not because of the shifting - I can sleep almost anywhere - but I'm too bothered at her restlessness. I just don't know what to do.

"Puppy, are you awake?" she eventually whispers to me, softly, directly into one of my ears.

"Mhm," I respond, leaning my head back towards her, not quite able to get a good look at her face.

"Are you really alright? With your arm and everything?" she softly brushes her fingers over the bruise on my arm.

"I'll be okay, it only hurts if I knock it against something," I explain, "Are you?"

She sighs, "The whole thing just got me anxious, that's all."

"Can I help?" I ask.

She runs her fingers through my hair, "Actually... yes, I think you can. Would you be a good boy and go down on me?"

I turn my head back again, not sure if I heard that correctly, "Y-you want me to...?"

"I'd have Flint do it, but they look pretty comfy over there," she says of Flint and Sophie, who appear to be out cold, "And since you're already up..."

She scoots up on the bed a little and turns onto her back, "A good cum will help me relax."

"So you... I should..." yep, heard her correctly.

She giggles softly, "It's not like you haven't been down there before. It felt great when you cleaned me up, we'll just go a little further."

I slide down as she opens her legs for me. I shiver as her scent fully hits me. My cock turns to rock and I become almost light headed. She really wants me to do this.

I take a deep breath as I move in, "I've... never actually..." I sheepishly look up at her.

"Eaten a woman out?" she runs her fingers through my hair, "You'll have to start sometime. I can't let Flint have all the fun. Don't worry puppy, it isn't anything you can't handle. Just start licking the pink part and I'll instruct you as we go."

She gives me a little wink that makes my heart melt and lays back against her pillow. I lean in and press my tongue against her delicate folds, shivering with joy and pleasure as I taste her. The short, golden curls that sit over her mound tickle my nose as I drag my tongue over her, and she rewards me with the most beautiful, soft moans.

Tasting her is so amazing. Not that it wasn't in the time before, but tasting just her, without any other, um, fluids present, is so much more intense. It makes my cock painfully hard, and I think for awhile that just licking her is going to make me cum. I do manage some semblance of self-control, though.

She doesn't get very loud, covering her mouth or turning her face into the pillow. I can only imagine hearing her when she doesn't have to worry about waking anyone. Not that I'm presuming I can make her scream or anything... but I sure would like to.

"That's my good puppy," she murmurs, as her hands run through my hair.

She takes ahold of my ears, rubbing them inside and out. I'm starting to think she wants to make me cum right here and now. Her fingernails scrape along my scalp and ears, making me shudder with pleasure, and urging me on to please her.

"Deeper, puppy. Get your tongue deeper," she whispers.

I eagerly comply, darting my tongue into her soft, wet opening. I can't help but imagine what it would feel like to have my cock in her, as I explore her with my tongue. I also can't help but think how wide Flint stretches open this tight little hole. I try not to focus on that, but the thought keeps popping up, and I can't help that it makes me even more aroused. My heart throbs each time I imagine his cock thrusting in where my tongue is.

"Up here, puppy," she whispers.

Her fingers rest on the top of her pussy, pulling her folds back and exposing her swollen little clit. She gently guides me towards it with gentle tugs of my hair.

"Lick it, puppy," she whimpers, "Wrap your lips around it."

She didn't really need to clarify that, but hearing it makes me shudder. I put my lips over the warm little nub and begin eagerly licking it.

She lets out a little squeak of a moan that she clearly didn't intend to, from the way she quickly covers her mouth. It doesn't appear to have woken the others.

"Suck on it, puppy," she says in a breathless tone, "Just like my baby's cock."

That last line was an odd addition, but nothing that would change my enthusiasm as I suck on her tender little clit, all while rapidly licking it. Her responses soon become more intense as she pulls hard on my hair and ears. I'm not sure I could pull away if I wanted to. She starts to thrust her hips against my face, grinding against my lips and tongue. The way she treats me starts to feel less like I'm somebody pleasuring her, and more like I'm an object she's using to pleasure herself. I'm more than okay with this.

"Such a good boy..." she murmurs, "...I'm almost there..."

Her grasp on my head, and the thrusts of her hips become stronger and more violent as she begins to cum. The feeling is so intense as she cums all over my face that I almost think that I'm going to pass out. What is only a matter of seconds seems like forever as I like her through her orgasm. I only know she's done for sure when her grip on my hair and ears relaxes, and she lays back, gasping. Her breasts heave up and down as her breathing slows. It's hypnotic.

"Was that... good?" I nervously ask.

"Mmmmhmm," she smiles and takes my hand, pulling me up to her, "Very good for a first time."

She kisses my lips with a grin, "You look nice with my juices all over your face. Sophie might have some competition as a pussy licker around here."

I do notice that she didn't say that Flint had competition, but don't feel the need to ask why. She wraps her arms around me and pulls me in for a cuddle as she lays back.

"Um. Mistress?" I ask.

"Yes, puppy?" she yawns.

"Can... can I? Can I, you know...too?" I nervously ask.

There's silence for a moment before she catches my meaning, "Oh, you mean this?" her hand reaches down and gently grabs my cock.

I nod rapidly, "Please?"

"I guess it would get in the way of you sleeping," she strokes my hair with the other hand, "You want a ruin, puppy?"

"A ruin?" I don't like the sound of that word.

"Yes, like I did before, out in the garden, remember?" her fingernails drum along my shaft, "A ruined orgasm will get this thing to go soft so you can sleep comfortably."

I whimper in a manner that sounds a little more pathetic than I wanted it to, "Can't I have a real one?"

"What, a full orgasm?" she giggles amusedly, "No, puppy."

"Pleeease..." I whimper again and look up at her, but I don't think the puppy dog eyes work as well in the dark.

"Nope. Ruin or nothing," she says with finality, "Last chance."

I panic a little, "Okay, yes!"

"Yes, what, puppy?" she presses a finger to my nose.

"Yes... please give me a ruin," I clear my throat, "Mistress."

She kisses my cheek, "Okay, puppy."

With that, she turns me so that I'm on my back and wraps her fingers around my cock. She squeezes down hard and starts to pump up and down. It doesn't really last long. Within just a few strokes, she already has me at the edge.

"So quickly!" she remarks, apparently reading me with ease, the whispers into my ear, "Go ahead and cum for me, puppy."

And I do. The moment she gives me permission, my cock erupts. Her hand is instantly gone, it and the other go to my wrists and easily restrain them, keeping them from flying to my cock and salvaging my orgasm. I gasp and thrash in her arms as a single squirt sprays out from my cock, after which the rest just lazily dribbles out of me. My slender chest rises and falls with my frustrated breathing as I reflexively struggle against the removal of my pleasure.

True to her word, my cock does immediately begin to soften. But I'm more aroused than ever.

"There we go," she says, soothingly.

Her fingers run over my chest and the base of my cock, scooping up all the spilled semen and bringing it to my mouth. She presses her fingers past my lips and I readily lick them clean of the salty fluid without even thinking about it.

"All better. Let's get some sleep," she pats my head and lays back.

----

The sun is already warm when I wake up, and I sleep pretty well, all things considered. I find I'm alone in bed, everyone presumably on with their day. Humans have this preoccupation with getting up at the same time, and it's insane. They even made the most horrendous device to aid in this, it shrieks at you in this high pitched squeal every morning to wake you up. Fortunately, I appear to have slept through it.

I pass Sophie as I walk through the living room, where she is passed out on the couch. Kind of. It's not on the couch proper, like where the cushions are, she's on her back, sprawled along the back where you'd rest your head. Her arms and legs haphazardly hang in every direction. I'd say there's no way that can be comfortable, but she certainly looks like she is.

When I get to the kitchen, there's a series of pans in the drying rack and plate covered in crispy, wonderfully smelling bacon. The strips themselves have been arranged crudely into the shape of a wolf face. They are forgiven for the alarm clocks, I love humans.

After I eat, I find that Scarlett is out in the back yard, though I actually don't realize until I get out on the deck, momentarily forgetting Flint's new rule. But since she is here, there's no harm staying outside.

She's arranging these rocks in the yard. There's several more in a wheelbarrow beside her, each about the size of a grapefruit. While they don't appear to be just round blocks of salt, they do smell very salty. She's arranging them in a line... no, a circle. A wide circle that stretches around the house. It looks like she's been at it for awhile, too. She'll set one down, and then carefully measure the distance between it and the last, adjusting it, and then moving on and repeating the process.

"What are you doing?" I ask as I wander close to her.

"Oh!" she jumps and turns around, looking up at me, "You scared the life out of me, puppy! I didn't even hear you come out."

"Sorry," I rub the back of my neck, "What are the rocks for?"

"It's just something grandma suggested I do," she finishes arranging one of the stones, "She says it'll help us be, um, more secure. Hand me another one of them, will you?"

I grab one and find it's heavier than I expected as I pass it over to her, "Your grandma knows a lot about these sorts of things?"

"Oh, yeah. Grandma's got all sorts of remedies and solutions to just about everything. Real smart lady," she carefully sets the next stone and measures it.

"She's not, you know... a witch or anything, right?" I nervously ask.

"No," she waves her hand dismissively, "No, no, no. Nothing like that."

Scarlett pauses and averts her eyes from me, "I, um... don't think so."

That doesn't really fill me with confidence.

"Anyways, she says if we put these particular types of rocks close enough, it should keep anything that's sort of... unnatural, from getting near the house," she explains, "And things that are natural have a funny way of being vulnerable to buckshot, maybe both are. So we should be good."

"Do you know what that thing was, Sca- er Mistress?" I sit down beside her and proceed to fish out the rest of the stones from the wheelbarrow.

"I know it was real enough, and it put its hands on my sweeties," she speaks as she arranges the last few stones, "That's really all I need to know. Let Flint and I worry about it, okay?"

I still get the feeling she isn't telling me something.

She sits up on her knees and puts her hands on her hips, "Darn it. I knew that wasn't going to be enough."

She's staring at a gap in the stones, from where she presumably began, to where she finished. It's about five feet of empty space keeping the circle from being complete.

"Maybe you can spread them out?" I shrug.

"No, she gave me specific instructions about how close they need to be. I can't put them any further apart," she says, "I'd have to shrink the whole circle, which means moving every last one. Or just get more stones. Which is what I'll do."

I clear my throat, "Mistress... can I ask you something?"

"Anything, puppy," she turns and gives me a bright smile.

"Why was I only allowed a, um, ruin, last night?" I nervously question her.

"Instead of a full one?" she crawls over to me and sits by my side, "Well I don't want to spoil you! Besides, controlling how and when you have your little squirts keeps you on the best behavior and in the best state of mind. Keeps you being the best sweet little puppy you can be."

"I don't think I understand..." I trail off.

"It's okay, you don't have to," she ruffles my hair, "But, for an example, you did such a great job going down on me last night, even though it was your first time. We want to encourage that kind of enthusiasm."

"You'll eat my pussy better when your body -wants- my pussy more," he leans in next to my ear and whispers, "And you do want that, don't you, puppy?"

I swallow hard and nod, my brain completely emptying any comprehension of this conversation.

"So we don't want to overindulge you. We all want you to be at your best," she kisses my cheek.

"Does Sophie follow the same... you know, rules?" I ask.

"Ugh, don't get me started on that girl," Scarlett rolls her eyes a little, "I try to institute a little discipline, but she can't be trusted with her own pussy. She'll just go off and finger herself when we aren't looking."

"It doesn't help that Flint is far too permissive with her," she continues, exasperated, "He lets her cum practically whenever she asks, and even lets her get away with not even asking. She pops so easily too, so now she practically gushes all over the place the moment he sticks his cock in her. It's kind of a lost cause. I'd get her a chastity belt, but if I can't keep a collar on her, I doubt it'll do much good. I'm glad we don't have to worry about having to get a cage for you, puppy."

"A... cage?" I say with alarm. Don't care for the sound of that.

"Not as bad as it sounds," she waves her hand, "I mean a cage for your cock. The male variant of the chastity belt."

"Here..." she says, reaching over and grabbing the waistband of my shorts.

She pulls it down enough to reach in and very casually pull out my cock and balls. She takes my shaft and curls it forward over my balls, then takes the other hand grasps around the whole thing with her thumb and forefinger.

"See, there'd a little cage made of metal or plastic to keep your little cock curled over your balls," she explains, "Then it's attached to a ring that goes around both your cock and balls, and the whole thing has a lock to keep it in place. It would keep you from using it, or from getting fully hard."

"Wouldn't that hurt?" I ask, nervously.

"Maybe a little, when your body wants it to get really hard, but you adjust to it. I've heard regular use can cause the cock to shrink a little, too. So there's that," she releases her hands from me.

"Shrink!?" I exclaim.

She nods, calmly, "Oh yes. When your cock can't get hard regularly, and the tissue inside can't stretch out, supposedly it does get a little smaller over time. I don't think it's permanent. Unless you keep said person - or puppy - permanently in there, only letting him out now and again for cleaning. Which of course it would be long term, otherwise there's not much point if you're going to just let him out all the time!"

"I don't like the sound of this, Mistress," I look down at my cock, imagining it in the little prison she described, "You wouldn't really do that, would you?"

"Of course I probably wouldn't," she gives a playful smile and twitches her eyebrows up, "As long as you behave."

"Not funny," I say in protest.

"Not a joke," she still has that wicked grin, "Have I found something that my brave puppy is afraid of?"

"N-no," definitely yes.

"Oh, I think I have," she leans in close.

Her hand grabs my cock and balls, but rougher this time. She encloses both in her hand until I can't even see them.

"That would be a shame if I had to lock your pretty little cock up, puppy," she whispers, "Oh it would be so frustrating with you cock encased in metal. Especially once I started grinding my pussy on your cage while your cock tried -so- hard to get erect."

Speaking of getting erect, it struggles against her hand, but does break free. She adjusts her grip and holds onto the shaft.

"I-I don't like that idea Scarlett," I whine.

She loudly clears her throat.

"Mistress! Sorry!"

"See now, puppy, that's the kind of thing that would require more teasing. Maybe I'd get Sophie to rub her pussy against your denied little cock," she leans in and nips the tip of my ear, "Then we'd get Flint to come over, and we'd get his cock nice and big, and then he'd fuck our pussies so hard while we just layed on top of you, till we'd just cum all over your little cock cage..."

My lip quivers a little at the thought. And also because she's squeezing my now very hard cock in her surprisingly strong grip. I slowly shake my head, to which she slowly nods.

"You know, I think I do have a cock cage somewhere in my things upstairs..." she looks off pondering.

Her grip loosens a little, and without really thinking about it, I find myself slipping free and dashing away.

Well, almost away. I've barely gotten to my feet when I'm tackled from behind. I find myself quickly returning to the earth, and pinned on my back while Scarlett laughs.

"Puppy!" she shouts as she grabs me, then presses her hands to my shoulders, "I'm just teasing you."

12