Little Bad Wolf Ch. 14

Story Info
Casting some doubts.
4k words
4.57
6.2k
5

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We wolves, and a lot of other animals, are accused of sleeping a lot. In truth, we sleep more than humans but don't find ourselves incapacitated and vulnerable in a deep sleep as often as they do. At least that's what I've understood.

But it's entirely possible that my proximity to humans has changed this because I keep finding myself being uncomfortably pulled out of a deep sleep very suddenly. It's usually by the normal annoying things, like cats or alarm clocks.

This time, it's a gunshot. I'm suddenly torn from a dream where I have a sore asshole, but is otherwise pleasant, into the waking world by the sound of a terrifying boom in the distance.

I bolt up, the haze of sleep slowly drifting away. Three things are clear. I'm in Scarlett's bed, the sore asshole thing wasn't from the dream, and I'm fairly certain that the gunshot came from the backyard.

I leap from the bed and clamor down the stairs, nearly falling in the process. Catching myself, I spin myself off the edge of the banister into another near tumble into the living room. I find an equally concerned Scarlett and Sophie running out the back door onto the deck.

I join them just in time to see Flint emerging from the treeline, resting his shotgun on his shoulder. I let out a breath that I didn't realize I was holding, and take another in relief as I see that all my people are safe and sound.

"What is going on?! What happened?!" Scarlett exclaims, louder than I've heard her speak, as Flint comes close enough to talk.

He waves his free hand up casually as if to dismiss her panic away, "It's alright! We're fine! Nothing to get all excited over."

"But apparently worth shooting at?" she asks, clearly her panic not entirely dismissed.

"No monsters, no witches, no supernatural spooky stuff," he says, climbing the stairs on the deck, "Just some two-legged varmints."

"Two-legged?" Scarlett tilts her head.

"Yeah. I think it might have been the same two..." he pauses and glances at me before returning his gaze to Scarlett, "um, same two I've seen in the woods before. Wolf-folk who aren't as kind and charming as present company."

Scarlett reaches over and pats my head, "See puppy? Nothing we need to get worked up over."

She says that, not knowing the significance of what Flint just said. I admit, my butt puckers a little with his words. I don't like the idea of guys like Moss and Birch being in my yard.

"I only heard the one shot," Sophie points out.

"Just warning them, off, mostly," Flint says, "Hit the trees and they scattered. Not spending all day chasing them. Put a little fear of god in them and they should know where not to wander."

As everyone starts walking back into the house, I grab Flint's hand from behind. He looks forward to see that Scarlett and Sophie are far enough before turning back to me.

"Yes, I think it was them," he softly tells me, like he read my mind, "Didn't get a real close look, but they were wolves that matched them close, so I'd assume."

My ears go flat at the confirmation and I whimper.

"Hey, nothing to be afraid of," he holds up his shotgun with the other hand, "Plenty more shells where that one came from. And even if there weren't, I don't know that they're much of a threat. They looked even scrawnier than last time. Kinda sickly, almost."

"If you say so," I follow him as he walks back into the house. I don't let go of his hand, and he doesn't seem to mind.

"You know, it's a little funny that you're so upset at the idea of them trying to get in your ass, when I just walked in on Scarlett doing exactly that," he teases.

"...I don't think that's very funny, Flint," I say, unamused.

"Eh, it's a little funny," he chuckles.

"Okay, so is everyone calm and comfortable now?" Scarlett asks as we close the door, "Except for our neighbors who probably heard the gunshot. No shadow monsters that don't cast shadows, no witches or spooks. Just some miscreants, and they're gone."

"Our closest neighbors are a mile and a half away, at least, I think we're fine," Flint dismisses that concern as he unloads the gun and sets it back up on the wall.

"Point is, our dear pets will not be pests?" she places hands on both mine and Sophie's heads.

We both sigh and nod in agreement. Then Sophie immediately contradicts that.

"Okay, but can we talk about how you popped Acorn's behymen without us?" she complains.

"I'm sorry... beh-what?" I ask.

"Behymen. Like a hymen, but for your behind," Sophie explains, "Your ass-cherry."

"That's... that's not a thing!" I exclaim. At least I think it isn't.

"Sure it is!" she argues, "I mean, it's not physically a thing, no."

"That would make it not a thing, would it not?" I cross my arms.

"You're missing the point. The point is we missed it," she says that as if by saying it, she has actually made a point.

"That doesn't even make sense, it wasn't the first time anyways," I remind her.

"Oh, that doesn't count! She didn't even get all the way in. I'm talking proper, balls deep fucking, here," she throws her hands forward, vertically, for emphasis.

"What -balls-?!" I demand. The strapon doesn't even have fake ones.

"Figurative again, please keep up," she sighs and waves a hand at me, "Why am I even arguing with you about it?"

Sophie turns to Scarlett, who has her face buried in her hand in a restrained fit of giggles. Not sure what everyone finds so funny about my ass being penetrated.

"Sophie!" Scarlett pulls her hand down and looks up, stifling her laughter, "You promised not to be a pest."

"But Mistress!" Sophie whines.

"I decided to give Acorn a little space. Believe it or not, not everyone likes having a cat pester them while they get used to being pegged," Scarlett pokes a finger on Sophie's forehead.

"Hmph!" Sophie crosses her arms and turns away in an exaggerated pout.

"Besides, it's not like it's the last time it'll happen, kitten," Scarlett gives her a patronizing pat on the head.

"You're wasting your time arguing it, Sophie," Flint says, sitting down and taking his shoes off, "The lady of the house does as she pleases, and when. Even I have no power to change it."

"Oh stop with that!" Scarlett objects, "You make me sound like some sort of sexual tyrant."

"Not... a bad way to put it," Flint scratches his chin.

Scarlett just crosses her arms and stares at him.

Flint chuckles, "That's not really convincing me otherwise. But let's digress before I go too far in my teasing. I think certain felines might just be fishing for attention, themselves, after seeing it shown to others."

"That's completely untrue, but also I would not entirely object to that," she immediately replies.

Sophie proceeds to tip toe over to where Flint sits and practically jumps in his lap, "You wouldn't fuck Acorn without me, would you?"

Flint lets out an 'oof' as she impacts, "That is a loaded question and you know it, kitten."

"We wouldn't want to upset Mistress by answering it," he loudly whispers.

Scarlett just shakes her head with a laugh, "You just think you're so funny, huh?"

"My sense of humor did land me the most beautiful of women, so yes, I'm confident that I am," he winks at Scarlett, holding Sophie in his arms.

"Um, don't I get a say in the whole thing about fucking me? I feel like that was glossed over," I ask, but nobody acknowledges it.

"Hmm," Scarlett walks over in front of the chair where the two of them sit, "Well if I am the Sexual Tyrant-Mistress of this house, might as well enjoy my power. Sophie, grab his cock for me."

"Now we're talking," Sophie eagerly opens his pants and pulls that big thing of his right out.

"Oh no. Not that. Anything but that," he laughs, letting Sophie do as she likes.

"You can act brave and smug all you want, but I am declaring your cock to be my property, and my pets will enforce my will," Scarlett dramatically points at him, "Sophie, squeeze him, show that cock who's boss."

Sophie grips Flint's cock tightly in both hands and squeezes down, making the head bulge in a way that is oddly pleasing to look at. I shift my pants a little as my own body reacts to the scene.

He groans a little in response, "Okay, okay. Point made. You are the dark mistress of pervy stuff or whatever."

He grabs Sophie by the hips and lifts her easily as he starts to get up, "But we'll have to postpone you putting me in my place. While we still have daylight, I do actually have some other-"

"Ohhh no you don't!" Scarlett steps forward and firmly presses a palm to his chest, pushing him back into his seat, "I have decided to make you my plaything for my pets and I, right here and right now. You are going nowhere until we have your cum, mister."

"Sophie, get to your knees and bend his cock to my will!" she orders, and the catgirl clamors down and greedily shoves the head of his cock into her mouth.

Flint rolls his eyes and glances over to me, "Women, am I right?"

"Don't think you can even try to manipulate my loyal puppy into helping you," Scarlett points at him, then turns to me, "Acorn, assist Sophie in bending his cock to my will."

Apparently, I'm more ready to play than I'd realized because I find myself on my knees before I even think about it. Sitting on the other side of his legs, I sink down further and press my lips to the base of his cock, what with Sophie monopolizing the top of the shaft. And I do mean just the top, she doesn't really move down any. Worried I might be in the way, I sink even further and cup his balls in my fingers before easing them into my mouth.

"See how helpless you are against my power!" Scarlett puts her hands on her hips.

"I mean it seems like..." he pauses and groans, "seems like you're not the one exercising power over me."

You wouldn't think something like a pair of balls would nearly fill up my mouth, but you would be wrong. Keeping them in and massaging them with my tongue is an involved job. Which makes me notice other jobs which are not being done as well. I can't help but notice that Sophie is still just sucking on the head of his cock. I give her the benefit of the doubt that she knows what she's doing, but it starts to annoy me.

"It can be exercised indirectly!" Scarlett drops character a little with a laugh, before returning to it, "Besides, my pets are more than enough to overpower you."

"You know, that's probably true," Flint muses, looking away at nothing in particular, "You could hardly compete with them, anyways."

"Such insolence to think that you can goad me into action," Scarlett says, "Your cum will soon be mine, regardless."

"Sophie, you're doing it wrong!" I hiss at her, finally having had enough of her performing subpar fellatio on him.

"I... what?" she glances down at me, "What are you on about?"

"You're not sucking his cock right," I tell her, "You can't just work the head all day, he has a shaft, too."

"Oh shush, I've been sucking cock way longer than you, Acorn. I think I know what I'm doing," she smugly dismisses me, "I think you're just jealous that I've got his cock, and you're just the ball-boy."

I narrow my eyes as she wraps her lips around the head of his cock again and stares at me with more of that smug, satisfied look. She continues to refuse to move down any. I move up and press my lips to the side of hers and attempt to suck him into my mouth, where he can receive a proper blowjob.

"I think there's some dissent over the skills in your pets, O Tyrant-Mistress," Flint laughs softly, but it shifts into a moan as our lips and tongues battle over the head of his cock.

"They... I, um. Yes?" Scarlett shrugs at him, dropping character again.

There's no response from either Sophie or me. Speaking would require us to break contact with his cock and thus lose to the other. Neither of us is about to do that.

I will say, that in this struggle, I find that Sophie's mouth is surprisingly soft. Not that I expected anything different, necessarily, but what begins as a struggle quickly becomes rather pleasant. Feeling her lips pressed halfway to mine and our tongues sliding over each other's as we snake them all over the head of Flint's cock becomes quite nice. She must feel the same way, because the effort quickly begins to feel like cooperation, rather than competition.

I get so caught up in what is essentially kissing Sophie, with Flint's cock between us, that I nearly forget why I was trying to take over. Very sneaky, Sophie, trying to distract me from doing this properly with your seductive little mouth. The opportunity to kiss a cute girl is not going to dissuade me from my duty to push his whole cock into my mouth. Not really a sentence one expects to come up.

But we're interrupted before I can make good on those plans.

"And they say cats and dogs don't get along," Scarlett muses as she rests her hands on both of our heads.

"When they have a harsh mistress driving their... um... fuck," Flint leans his head back in a groan. Can't help feel a little accomplished in that we made him lose his train of thought so easily.

"Nonsense, they do my bidding because they love me, and love to please," she brushes her fingers through our hair, "Isn't that right, my sweeties?"

"Let's not forget, though," she continues, "Who's really in charge here, and who this beautiful cock really belongs to."

She gently tights her fingers in our hair and eases us both back from Flint's cock. I can feel my lips are warm and puffy from the protracted activity and can see the same on Sophie. Scarlett sinks to her knees between us and opens her full lips, easily taking the full length of his cock into her mouth in a smooth, seamless motion. Our Mistress really is amazing.

She immediately starts working his cock in a way that forces even louder moans and pants from Flint's lungs than Sophie and I could manage together. Not wanting to be left out, I quickly sink down and press my lips to the base of his shaft again, running my tongue wherever Scarlett doesn't reach at that particular moment. Sophie must think the same and does so on the other side.

I get the chance on occasion, to feel both of their lips and tongues against mine as we work together to please our Flint. Sophie's lips are very pleasant, but Scarlett's are just heavenly. My cock starts to throb almost as hard as Flint's does beneath our attention. Each time Scarlett takes his entire length and her lips touch mine, I can feel him get closer.

She doesn't draw it out any longer. Scarlett said she would have his cum, and it's clear she will. I look up to see her eyes lock on Flint's as he reaches the edge. His cock swells and bulges under us. I can feel his cum pumping through him as he orgasms into Scarlett's perfect mouth.

I can see her throat moving as she swallows his seed, but some of it manages to slip by her and dribbles down the sides of his shaft. Maybe it was too much, or maybe she did it on purpose, sharing it with Sophie and me. Either way, the both of us eagerly lick and suck up every droplet of his salty cum that escapes her lips, going straight from pleasing him to cleaning him.

Satisfied with her exercising her will over Flint and his cock, Scarlett finally pulls back her lips, his cock leaving her mouth with an audible pop. She gives him a few last teasing licks before leaning back.

"There, I think you've learned your lesson, baby," she nods, "What do you think, sweeties?"

Sophie and I just nod in agreement as she rubs our heads.

"Now, you can go on with whatever it is you had planned to do," she tells Flint, getting to her feet.

"Yeah, I mean, we got time. I'm just gonna lay here for a while if it's all the same," he says with a sigh and collapses back into the chair.

--

Everyone's tensions calm down quite a bit following our oddly dramatic session of group fellatio. Especially Flint, for obvious reasons, though he wasn't especially tense to start with. Which may explain his rather quickly passing out in the chair. I know he said he had other things to do, but it seems a shame to wake him up, so we let him sleep.

Sophie and I find ourselves hanging around Scarlett, which she interprets as us still being worked up, even though I feel perfectly fine. As a result, she puts us to work in the kitchen, assisting us with a few baking projects of hers. Not that I'm complaining, any time around Scarlett is good time, and the same can go for the smells of food.

I'm less happy with the way Sophie keeps looking at my ass like she's imagining Scarlett using the strapon again. It's still weird to be that hung up on a sex act that doesn't involve one's self.

"Oh shoot," Scarlett says, opening the trash can and struggling to pile some plastic packaging on the overfilled contents, "Acorn. Puppy. Be a dear and take the trash out for me, would you?"

"You mean like... outside?" I ask for clarification.

"Yes, we've established there's nothing to be afraid of. You have my permission to go outside, it'll just be for a minute," she says.

Sophie gets a troublemaker's glint in her eye, "Ooh, you should-"

"Stop," Scarlett puts an end to her shenanigans immediately.

"But I didn't say-"

"Psst! I said stop it," Scarlett reiterates her position.

Sophie just sighs and goes back to kneading the dough that she was working at before deciding to be... well Sophie.

"Sweetie, I'd ask Flint, but I'd rather not wake him, and you're the next big strong man I've got available," Scarlett says with a smile and rubs her hands on my biceps, "Okay?"

I sometimes wish I wasn't so easily urged into action by the slightest word from Scarlett. But that's like arguing with the wind.

I pull the trash bag out of the can with some struggle and tie it shut. It actually is surprisingly heavy, but I'm not about to let on that it's any problem. I swing it over my back and steady myself, wobbling as the weight throws me off balance. Confident that I haven't made myself look absurd in the effort, I promptly head out the back door and pad around the side of the house.

I do feel relieved as I step outside. That foreboding feeling is gone. Whatever it was, it was gone. If it was indeed anything, and not just in our heads.

Did Flint really see Birch or Moss out here? What would they be doing so close to a human house? It's weird behavior, but I'm hardly afraid of them when I'm at home here. My humans will have none of them.

I open the large trash can, where I'd disposed of granny's cream earlier. It takes a few more heaves than I'd like to admit, but I manage to swing the full garbage bag up over the rim and deposit it inside. Job done, I take a breath, close the can and turn to go back in.

"Hello there, dearie," Granny says, nearly face to face with me.

In surprise, I nearly jump on top of the can I just closed. How does an old woman hobbling around on a can sneak up on me like that?!

"Sorry, didn't mean to frighten you," she pats my head as I resume my normal contact with the ground, "I was just passing by and saw you there. Thought I might as well say hi."

"It's, um, it's okay," I worked to regain my composure, "Scarlett is home if you wanted to come inside and see her."

"Can't right at the moment, places to be, dear," she dismisses the idea with a wave of her hand, "Though while I'm here, did you ever get that thing I asked for?"

"Oh! Yes, actually," I fiddle through my pockets and produce the small bottle, now filled with my own semen, "Here you go."

She takes it and holds it up to the light, "Hm. A little thin for a man like Flint. He's eating well enough, I hope? Then I guess you lot have a lot of demands for it!"

"Um, yeah, I guess," I shrug, not crazy about having this conversation with granny, but also relieved that she seems none the wiser.

"Well, it's good enough. You have my thanks, dear," she pats my head, "We'll talk again soon enough."

12