Little Beach of Horrors Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
story442
story442
246 Followers

I notice that she's making funny faces with her mouth as she concentrates on her video game though, and it's cute to see these sort of involuntary movements she probably has no idea she's making. As she continues to play her game, I then notice her movements get a little more pronounced to where it seems like her whole body is reacting to what's going on in her game. And soon, even her legs start moving, apparently without her even realizing. It starts small at first, but then she starts kind of flapping her legs apart and back together. But each time she does a little butterfly spread, it gets a little wider. All I can think of is, holy shit, with me sitting directly across from her, she's basically spreading her legs open and giving me a direct view into her pussy. And not only that, but with each flap she's showing me her stomach and tits too, so I'm getting to see everything.

As great as her entire body is, I'm completely obsessed with getting the clearest image yet of her gorgeous pussy. Each time she opens her legs, I get a great view of her puffy, hairless labia. And now that I can see her without any sand, it's shocking how hairless her entire vaginal region seems to be. I've seen plenty of shaved pussies before, but there usually are signs of stubble or missed stray hairs that show its shaved and not waxed. Rose's pussy is absolutely bald though, so I can't help but wonder, does she get it waxed?

I continue to be mesmerized by this 19 year-old's vagina and it's clear she's so engrossed in her game that she has no idea of the view she's giving me. And pretty soon, her legs are opening and closing so fast and wide that I'm starting to actually get glimpses inside her vagina. I can see the interior pink that sits between her inner labia, and I can even see a little bit of the dark vaginal canal that opens at the bottom of her pussy. Her legs are moving around so much that each subsequent motion gives me a slightly different view too. Inside her pussy, I see some definite signs of a white creamy filament that's coating her vaginal tissue. I'm sure it has nothing to do with sexual arousal, but rather is just a buildup of her natural secretions throughout the day. It's unbelievably sexy to get a glimpse of though.

With my extreme horniness, all I can do is stare at her flawless pussy and wonder how great it must taste, and how amazing it would feel to bury my cock deep inside that creamy, young vagina. But as I'm fantasizing about this, I get jolted back into reality by the most jarring and mortifying wake-up call of my life. From what sounds like only inches away from my ear, I hear Gary say quietly but sternly, "That's not the view I was talking about when I invited you up here."

The only thought that goes through my mind is, FUUUUUUUUUUCK!

To be concluded in Part 2...

story442
story442
246 Followers