Little Big man

Story Info
Never judge a book by its cover.
6.1k words
3.81
14.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
81 Followers

Thanks to proofme for the editing.

***

First, we have to tell you about "Little Big Man" himself, Dan.

Well from the outside many would say he is a lucky guy.

Big built, played on the college team... the girls liked him as a nice good all-around guy. His college sweetheart, best friend and wife, Jill, loves him to bits.

Dan has a great job. There was a bit of trouble with his now ex-boss Scott, but that's all gone away now, along with Scott.

The departure of Scott resulted in Dan becoming number two on the sales team. So, all in all, with the pay rise that came with the promotion and Jill in a very good job in local government, they are doing very nicely, thank you very much.

Their house is modern and very large at just over 3,550 square feet, on a good plot of land looking down a gentle slope to a lake that most of the time is deserted except at the weekends when pleasure boats are on the lake. There's beautiful views out over the water and mountains beyond.

But Dan, although standing 6' 2" broad shoulders and still at 44, as his wife would say, a fine figure of a man.

That is until he takes his boxers off!

Dan is sadly under-endowed, the old adage short and thick does the trick, still does the trick for Dan, just 4 inches erect. Jill has never complained, and their sex life has always been good.

Dan though has always felt inadequate. His wife Jill 5' 5" with her buxom hourglass figure and 36D chest has always received admiring glances and sometimes, comments about her appearance.

This attention from other men always gives Dan a thrill. Other men and sometimes women finding his wife so very sexually attractive and even comparing her to the actress Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia) is erotic to him.

When they are on holiday, away from friends and family, Dan encourages Jill to dress sexily.

Dan likes Jill to go out with no panties when wearing a short dress or skirt. He likes to walk a few yards behind his wife watching her rear sway from side to side.

He loves knowing that she is naked under her clothes and he enjoys watching as other men and again, sometimes women, ogling his beautiful wife.

She'll be dressed in a maybe too low-cut blouse or shirt with the buttons undone, a push-up bra underneath, showing off her very ample cleavage. The skirt will be mid-thigh to high thigh, showing her shapely tanned legs to their best.

Dan will follow four or five yards behind his cock in a state of arousal.

He also knows that Jill will be wet and naked under her skirt. When Jill is ready and she's sure Dan will have noticed how many admiring glances and stares she's received, Jill will return to their hotel.

Once inside the room she'll turn on her husband, stripping her clothes or just lifting her skirt to reveal her naked pussy with its thick tight black curls of pubic hair.

"Did you see them? Did you see them? They were looking at me... with such lust. They all wanted to fuck me with their BIG, stiff cocks. Bet they had BIG, thick ones. Not tiny little ones like yours." This humiliation doesn't turn Dan off but makes him even hornier. He'll push her back onto the bed and dive between her legs. He'll either fuck her with his little biddy dick or eat her pussy until she comes all over his face.

Dan, for some bizarre reason enjoys the idea of a big cock fucking his darling wife, humiliating as it is. Dan loves it. He's an addicted cuckold!

Jill never complained, although when he'd first asked her to humiliate him about the size of his dick she had not been too enthusiastic. Dan had persisted and, in the end, she liked the idea and fantasy of being fucked by men more generously endowed than her husband.

Dan bought Jill a 10inch silicone dildo, and a classic rabbit vibrator.

************************************

Life is sweet for Dan and Jill. Money is no problem and there is a nice bit of spare cash accumulating in the bank.

One Saturday over breakfast out on the deck of their lakeside home, Dan asked Jill "What about losing the family bathroom and turning it into a sauna? We've got the en-suite in our room and all other bedrooms have the same so a family bathroom is really wasted, apart from the bath, which we hardly ever use."

"What, do you mean? One of those, Scandinavian, Swedish steam rooms?"

"Yes. Imagine all that lovely warmth. Especially on cold winter nights when it's snowing outside and -20° below," Dan responded with a glint in his eye.

"I'm not going to run outside and roll in the snow naked... brr."

"No, you won't have to do that. Just use the cold shower. The chilling down is all part of the sauna experience," Dan reassured her.

But secretly the idea of running around outside naked on a still frosty night with a full moon shining down on his naked wife was extremely erotic. His fertile mind even imagined her being ravished by well-hung satires that had materialized from out of the woods. Dan shook these thoughts from his mind.

"One of the guys at work gave me the number of an Englishman who builds really good bespoke saunas. Not cheap - around $20k, but I'm told that he doesn't leave a job until the client is 100% satisfied. Apparently he even built one for that Dickhead, Crump and Crump paid him the full money! So, he must be good."

Jill was excited. A sauna in their house would be really great and she'd be able to have her girlfriends round for girls' nights when Dan was out with his mates. OR even!! But that was another idea altogether...

So their decision was made, they'd have a sauna.

**********************************

Pete was a true blue Englishman, a heavy South East English accent, which came with a tough, down to earth attitude. He was only around 5' 7" and well built. There was a hidden strength there. Dan could see he was not a guy to be messed with.

The plans were drawn up and the carpenters and builders got to work, and in less than two weeks the works were completed.

Pete had been on site at least once a day supervising the work. Dan and Jill were very impressed when everything finished, and the whole house was cleaned by Pete's company as a final flourish.

As the last workman closed the front door Pete presented Dan the invoice.

"Here ya go Dan old chap, cash, cheque or credit card... it doesn't matter." Pete gave Dan a look that meant pay now!

"You want the money now, right?" Dan questioned.

"Yes, please. It's my policy to pay on the nail. As soon as the job's finished. Don't leave until I've got my money," Pete replied. He sort of grew in stature as well.

"No wonder Crump paid you," Dan responded with admiration.

"Oh yeah, that cunt. He did try or rather one of the minions did. It can be fucking hard sometimes, but when you call the guys back ready to start taking the job apart, they pay," Pete said laughing, looking out to the front where his men sat waiting in their vans.

"Credit card?" Dan responded.

"That'll do nicely." Pete pulled a card payment app up on his phone.

As the transaction went through. Pete said "Don't forget, it's all guaranteed with my personal bond. There ya go, all paid and everyone happy, cheers."

"Hey, I have an idea," said Dan, "Would you and your wife like to come to dinner tomorrow night Pete? You can teach Jill and me how to use the new sauna."

"I'd love to Dan. My wife always enjoys... showing clients the wonders of the sauna. I've already told her about Jill and her lovely figure."

"You've what?" Dan almost spluttered.

"I've told Mai about how sexy your wife is. You see she likes a bit of girl on girl, now and then. What about it Dan, two women, fucking... what hey?"

Dan's mind went into overdrive. "Um yeah, fucking A. You mean it Pete. You'd let your wife ...what, fuck my wife?"

"Make love, old boy, make love. I've already sown the seed with her. Jill that is. Your wife might like a bit of pussy too, you know." Pete was enjoying teasing Dan.

"Wow, you sleigh old dog. Well, it could be more fun tomorrow night. So honestly now, would you want to have Jill?"

"If the wife gives permission, and you as well, old boy. By the way, did I mention that Mai is Chinese? I'll get her to bring the starter, one of her specialities."

"I don't believe this. Do you offer the same service to all your clients, Pete? What time tomorrow? Early I would think, to give us time to eat." Dan quickly fired questions at Pete.

"To answer your last question. Will 18:00 be OK? And as for your first question. No, I don't offer this service to all my clients. I think you are a special case Dan, because I think Mai will enjoy seeing such a big strapping man as yourself kit off!"

"Eeerm why, do you think she will enjoy that? Seeing me?" Dan almost stuttered.

With a knowing grin, Pete responded. "Well just look at you, Dan. The American cliché in person. Well, we'll see you at 6 tomorrow evening then. See ya, buddy."

Pete had left the house and went outside to whistle to the guys that all was OK, then climbed into his car and drove off down the drive, waving out the window.

"Yeah, tomorrow evening." Dan shouted as Pete's car disappeared out the drive.

"Oh boy, oh boy, tomorrow is going to be interesting," Dan thought to himself as he turned to go back inside. "I bet he thinks I'm hung like a horse, cause I'm the big all American guy. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck."

***********************

"Hey, Jill darlin?" Dan asked with trepidation in his voice.

"Yes, babe?" Jill and Dan sat eating dinner on their patio looking out over the lake.

"You know Pete and his wife Mai are coming to dinner tomorrow to show us how to use the sauna." Hunting for the right words Dan continued, "Well, what I'm saying is what the hell Did! you and Pete talk about!?"

"Oh, nothing much. Pete remarked one day during the build, that having a sauna could really bring a new bit of magic back into a marriage. When I asked what he meant, he said a chance to be more adventurous and try new things.

Get naked with friends and see what transpires. I giggled at his remarks and asked him to expand his hinting. He told me about how the heat can make inhibitions evaporate. For one he said he'd like to see me naked, and he was sure that I would like to see him and his lovely wife Mai, naked too. Did you know she's Chinese?"

"Yes, he told me tonight, before he left. She is going to bring the first course. So, do you?"

"Do what?" Jill responded, with half a grin on her face.

"Do you want to see Pete and his wife naked?"

"Yes... and I want to see his face and especially hers when she sees you, the tiny man, naked! If you are lucky Pete will be a little guy too. That's why he wants his wife to see you, thinking you are a real big boy."

"Oh, I want to see what happens tomorrow. It'll be such fun. I bet Pete gets an instant hard-on when he sees my beautiful wife naked." Dan grinned at Jill knowingly.

"You can flirt with him over dinner. How about wearing your gypsy blouse under the red bustier so your boobs are pushed up in his face, and the flared skirt and of course, no panties? I might even show them your sexy arse when you are at the counter in the kitchen and have your hands full."

"You wouldn't!!"

"I would, and you know it. We'll see, shan't we?"

That night they made love quietly enjoying each other, both lost in their own thoughts of what might happen tomorrow evening.

********************************

Saturday evening came. Jill had had all day to prepare.

She started to fix dinner; just sea bass with sweet potato and parsnip mash and olives with walnut pesto.

They could have ice cream and coffee later, depending on how later that actually was! She also made up the bed in the spare room just in case Pete and Mai wanted to stay.

At spot-on 18:00 the doorbell rang. Pete and Mai were invited in by Dan.

Dan's jaw almost hit the floor when he first set eyes on Mai. Small as she was, her figure and natural grace took Dan's breath away. He knew from talking with Pete during the build that she was just six months younger than Pete, so that made her 58. Though she didn't look a day over 45.

Mai put down her basket and then reached up with her arms open, Dan had to really bend down to kiss her on the cheek.

Pete was pleased with Dan's reaction.

"So, Dan, you clearly like my little wife, she's very cute," Pete said, teasing Dan.

"Dan, please tell me where I'll find Jill, is she in the kitchen? I have the starter here for us, and wine too." Mai asked Dan. He was so enchanted by her accent.

"Err yes, come. I'll show you both through." Dan led the way from the hall into the large living and dining area with a kitchen.

"Jill, our guests have arrived. You know Pete already; and this is Mai."

Pete hugged and kissed Jill, with a peck on the lips. She had worn the outfit suggested by Dan the night before and Pete's eyes went straight to her cleavage. Dan felt excited already.

"Oh, Jill! Pete was right. You are very beautiful and your dress is sooo... sexy," Mai smiled as she looked Jill up down. "My little black dress is so simple."

She went to Jill, hugged her and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

"Now Jill, I just need a saucepan to make wonton soup for us all."

"Mai come on, I'll show you where everything is."

Pete saw that the women were all sorted with their preparations.

"Right Dan lets go and turn the sauna on. It's best to start it up slowly the first couple of times to let the wood settle in."

"Right yes. Shall we get a drink first?"

"No, Mai and Jill will organise that for us in a few minutes."

Dan led the way up the stairs to the new sauna.

Pete explained the settings to Dan, showing how to program the timer etc.

"What do you think will happen tonight?" Dan asked with excitement in his voice.

"Wait and see, wait and see, old chap. Mai has everything under control. All we have to do is play along. Come, let's go and get that drink, I've brought some rather nice Californian sparkling wine, much better than that overpriced French crap."

As they got back to the ladies, Jill came out with a tray and four glasses of bubbly. They toasted to new friends and the christening of the sauna. Dinner went well, with exchanges of histories of how Pete and Mai had met whilst both travelling.

Dan and Jill were amazed that they were of similar age, having both thought that Mai was at least 10 years Pete's junior.

They drank nothing apart from the sparkling wine and water. Pete had explained to Jill and Dan that it was important to be well hydrated before taking a sauna, plus to leave at least an hour after eating.

They continued chatting for a while until Pete looked at his watch. "I think it's about time you two beautiful ladies went and got ready."

Mai took the hint. "Come, Jill, let's go to the bedroom. I have a little surprise for you."

Jill took Mai by the hand. "OK. You know I'm really looking forward to this, I feel open to a new beginning and ideas."

"How long before we should follow?" Dan asked.

"About 15 minutes," Mai instructed and both ladies proceeded upstairs to make things ready.

"You know Pete, I'm very nervous about this. I'm not all that Mai might think I am." "Don't worry, whatever, it'll be all right, It's just us four. What are you so worried about, anyway?"

"I'm not as BIG a man as you expect Pete."

"I'm not expecting anything. Just go with the flow. Come on let's sneak upstairs and see what's happening." Pete got up and made to tiptoe off upstairs, a stealthy conspiratorial grin on his face. Dan followed grinning and mimicking Pete's tiptoeing. They sniggered like naughty schoolboys, managing to control themselves as they got to the top of the stairs.

"He's not!!?" came Jill's voice down the hallway from the master bedroom.

"He is and he says he's not large, but it's big enough for me. So thick with a big shiny purple head. I just love to suck it and make him moan; it makes me very wet." Mai's reply shocked Dan to the core. Pete just smiled with pride.

"Well, I'm sorry but my Dan is just a wee little willy, nowhere near that big. I can't wait to see it; I mean see Pete's. "

"Jill, you are not shaved there. So much hair!" Mai exclaimed to Jill about her curly bush of pubic hair." I always shave or rather Pete always shaves me. Shall I shave you now for the first time?"

Pete put a restraining hand on Dan's shoulder and put his finger to his lips; his eyes saying no don't go in just yet. Dan nodded his agreement, a big silly grin on his face, and mouthing WOW!

They heard Jill's voice tremble with uncertainty "I... don't... know Mai!"

"Go on try at least once, it can always grow back." Mai replied reassuringly.

"Oh, go on then. But the men will be here any moment," Jill explained.

"No worries they can watch." Mai encouraged.

Ooh, go on then, let's do it. I'll get a towel and Dan's razors. I feel so naughty. I think I might like this... sauna lifestyle as you say, Mai."

"Jill got scissors as well." Dan and Pete heard Mai call in a louder voice.

They waited outside the bedroom door. Both men were getting very aroused. Pete started to get undressed, and Dan followed suit.

Mai instructed Jill "Now lay on the towel and I'll first clip the long hair away, then use the shaver and finish with the razor so you're all smooth." They heard Mai talking to Jill and the snip, snip of scissors then after a minute or so the buzz of an electric razor.

"Ooh, Mai that buzzing feels very, very nice."

"I think it is about time for the boys to come and watch." Mai knew they were standing outside room and Dan, followed by Pete, walked into the bedroom. Both sporting a hard cock. Dan was a little self-conscious, he'd seen Pete was about twice as long as him, and thick too.

Jill was laying on the bed her legs held wide showing her nearly clean shaved pussy. Jill couldn't resist and looked straight at Pete's cock, her insides felt an immediate yearning and want.

Mai had understated her husband's dick. It was beautiful; all veined and very thick, at least twice as long as Dan's. Jill thought she would struggle to get her fingers to meet if she held that wonderful phallus in her hand.

Jill felt her juices start to flow with arousal.

"Dan, would you like to finish the job of shaving your wife's cunney?" Mai asked a very nervous Dan.

"Oh, fuck Darlin, you look wonderful. I never thought to shave all your pubic hair away before."

Dan took the razor from Mai and knelt on the floor between Jill's widespread thighs. He ran the razor all around Jill's vulva down either side of her opening making sure not a single hair was left. Jill began to moan with pleasure. Finally, Dan took a flannel from Mai and rinsed off all the remaining bits of hair. He repeated with the flannel two more times rubbing the rough material over Jill's pussy.

"Ooh, Dan honey you can do that as long as you want. I'm getting so horny after seeing Pete's, GREAT BIG DICK." She emphasized the last three words mocking her husband.

"Jill don't be nasty to Dan. He's got very pretty little cock." Mai reprimanded Jill.

"Dan, I will be nice to you and your pretty cock."

"Thanks, Mai. You are very beautiful too." Dan said.

Taking charge of the erotic atmosphere developing in the room. Pete said,

"Right, now we must shower quickly first. Come on Mai." Pete took his wife by the hand and pulled her to him.

He kissed her deeply on the mouth; his hands reaching down and grabbing her cute tight bottom. Mai reached between their naked bodies and gripped his iron hard cock. Then leading him by his cock they went down the hall to the sauna with a joining walk-in shower with an etched glass panel floor to ceiling panel.

Pete turned the tap and warm water cascaded over their bodies. They rubbed their arms over each other washing away any dirt.

Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
81 Followers
12