Little Book of Secrets Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The idea of sending her clothes to wear was excellent. It gave her no option but to follow Naty's orders. I imagined me in her role and how I would react. I too would be scared yet excited at the same time. Could I go through with it? I'm not sure, but what I do know is that I would give it a go. Maybe I'd go a little longer than the skirt in the story, just to avoid total embarrassment.

Then there was that scene where she has tried on the outfit, but Steffen has returned home. Wow, the pounding on the kitchen table was something else. I just had to know if it was the stuff of fantasies or whether it could really happen. Knowing that hubby would be back soon, I did as Claudia and dressed myself like a slut, even foregoing the lingerie. It had the desired effect. He couldn't keep his eyes off me, nor his wandering hands.

It wasn't the table for me though, instead I was bent over the kitchen sink, my skirt up over my ample ass and my legs gently nudged apart. I trembled as he caressed my waiting pussy, surprised at just how quickly I became wet. Then he went for it, plunging deep inside and fucking me like there was no tomorrow. By the time that I came, I was practically hanging onto the taps for support. He followed soon after, and I felt him spurt long and deep inside. He pulled out, leaving me standing there, my skirt still up over my ass, puffy lips glinting with copious love juices and just a trickle of creamy cum leaking out from within.

Thank you, Steve, for your inspiration.

A lot of time this weekend has been spent thinking about how things would go on in the imaginary world of your Claudia. As he left this morning, I now have time till Friday evening for myself. Sure, I will finish reading this evening and let you know my ideas.

Bye, Claudia

Just as she promised, a couple of days later, a second mail duly arrived.

Hi Steve

I could barely wait to read part three in full. It is written very well. You really go into details. Claudia is very similar than me by choosing revealing clothes for Friday, but clothes which leave her safe in the knowledge that she would not make an embarrassment of herself. I would have done the same.

As for the following Friday and Naty providing the clothes to wear. That was fantastic, although I could not have done it myself. Claudia's humiliation on that Friday went higher and higher. From being caught by a stranger in the toilets, to standing on the executive floor dressed like a slut, and finally getting humiliated while standing on ladder and exposing her naked sex to her boss. This part made me very horny. I would dread being ordered and humiliated like that, but I could also imagine it being very exciting.

For Tuesday at work I did the same as your Claudia. I was only in blouse, skirt (longer than hers to avoid trouble at the office), stay ups and heels. Yes, you got it, there was nothing underneath. Maybe you caught sight of me? I must admit that I was somewhat distracted at a couple of meetings, sitting there like a slut and knowing that I was the only one aware of my little secret. I think I made it through the day without anybody noticing.

Now, back to the story.

So, it will be Mistress Natalia from now on. Okay, Claudia will be her sub. What about the colleague who was calling Natalia? Is he also a slave to his mistress?

Another very hot scene is Claudia's collaring. In my mind I feared it and loved it at the same time. Maybe she will fight against wearing it another day? Having it brought to office in her box and getting it on there. Sure, Natalia has this on a video file. Maybe she uses a lock right then, and there is no way to remove it all day.

Then back with her lover on Friday evening. Will Claudia be without Natalia all this weekend? In my mind, no. Claudia gets messages and orders. For Friday evening sucking him off, declining being fucked due to head ache. For Saturday doing chores at home dressed more like a maid, maybe again without lingerie? For all the time until next Friday she may be taken in her pussy, but no cumming inside her. What a messy time that would be. Cumming in ass and mouth would be okay, or even sprayed across her young body.

Another option could be that she must go the whole week with no orgasms. She has to fake them for Steffen's delight. Sure, she will fail 1 or 2 times, so there could be a punishment.

On Monday she will move to her new office at executive floor. I thought about a glass desk, so a visitor could see more of her. Perhaps you have something special in mind for her training till Friday?

I thought if Steffen would be involved. Maybe? Or would it be Natalia or Richard which are friends from Steffen's boss? Maybe Steffen will have to travel starting on Thursday, so there are no problems about weekend. Will Claudia get a longer training? Maybe Steffen will be sent to China for a big project, another step on his career ladder and being away for a month or more? Or would he be away only for some days and it would be more and more difficult for Claudia to hide her secret life.

For next weekend some things were announced by you. Do you have in mind that Claudia has to serve other men? Will she be blindfolded, with kinky clothes or maybe wearing a latex hood without eye holes? Serving unknown people, would it be women or also men? Would the finder's fee be a fucking or the chance to paddle her ass?

I am not sure about the duties of Claudia at executive floor. Serving Natalia, sure. Also, Richard? Other customers? Other employees as reward? Or only teasing and humiliation at the office?

Hope to hear soon from you, exchanging ideas

Bye, Claudia

PS: I have to confess it is three orgasms so far for part three

Again, it was like a tsunami of sexual suggestion. For sure I had started something now, and it was so delightful that I really couldn't put it down. I replied with ideas of my own as to where the story could go.

Hi Claudia,

Oh, how I wish I had seen you. I bet you were on fire dressed like that. Maybe one day you'll come and say hello.

I'm so happy that you liked part three and am about to start on part four, which is all about that weekend at the cabin. I'm thinking though of writing it in two parts having read your wonderful suggestions. See what you think to the following:

Part 4

Nothing happens for a good couple of weeks . . . no contact, no nothing. Claudia keeps trying on the collar and thinking about that day in the office, longing for the next command. When it comes, she's shocked and excited in equal measure. The offer of a weekend with Naty (sorry Mistress Natalia) at the cabin is the exciting bit, especially given that Steffen was to be away again. It was the conditions which went with the invite which shocked her. From the time of receiving the invite until the weekend away, she was to keep herself for Mistress Natalia. Oh, she could have sex, in fact it was expected that she would, but as a statement of obedience she couldn't let him cum inside her pussy. What's more, she was to prove to Natalia that she had followed orders. It was only a few days, but with Steffen's imminent travels and his incessant libido there would be no getting away from his carnal desires. The question was how to satisfy him and her at the same time.

Part 5

The weekend at the cabin. First just Natalia and Claudia. Claudia learns much more about what she is getting herself into, her life with Natalia, her new role with the company and the meaning of that collar. Locked in, she knows she is Naty's for the whole weekend. All is going so well, and Claudia is really cumming to enjoy the weekend when her world is turned on its head by the arrival of unexpected visitors. Naty though has it all planned out. Will Claudia please her mistress? Will everybody go home happy?

You ask a little about where I am taking the story. To be honest it is your story and I am just the one putting words on paper. I will take it as far as you want it to go. As

long as it keeps you enthralled, excited and satisfied then I am thrilled to write for you. I did have visions of her encompassing more and more as time went on, all to please her new mistress. There would be other men, there would be some more

exhibitionism and probably some kink and bondage. Steffen would eventually be sucked into the whole affair, maybe through a business party where he attends as a customer and she as the entertainment. But you can control how far she goes, as I always think there should be a little of you in my Claudia.

Once again, I must say, you do paint a tantalising picture with your description of going to the office and copying Claudia. Oh, how I wish I could have been a fly on the wall. I bet it is exciting to be the one with a hidden secret yet wonder if anyone else had noticed.

Let me know what you think to the ideas as I am soon to start on the next part.

Would be great also to know a little more about the real Claudia who inspired the stories.

Sweet readings,

Steve

The next morning came her reply.

Hello Steve

Very nice to hear from you and thank you for your quick and detailed reply. You make me a wonderful present by following my ideas. Your preview for the next chapters is very good and I'll look forward to reading them. Don't take too long.

By the way, I have some ideas on the conditions Mistress Natalia will impose. For the time until the weekend Claudia has to make Steffen cum but not in her pussy. There are options; in her mouth, on her face and breasts, up her rosebud. Claudia wouldn't like this, too slutty for her, but she would know that Steffen would love it, and it would keep Naty satisfied. Thought also about clothes. Would Naty set conditions around what she should wear, just like in the office?

Hope you like my ideas,

Bye, Claudia

PS: would you like me to go dressed as per your orders?

As always, I was so happy to receive another mail. This was so far away from my barely platonic lifestyle. I did so hope to meet this seductress and to see if she really was true to my literary picture of Claudia. I guessed I would be disappointed, but either way the excitement of these weeks just exchanging mails was worth it. It was a single line from the last mail which nagged away at the back of my mind. I just needed to know, did she mean what she had written.

Hi Claudia,

Mmmm . . . lots of food for thought. I'll try and get a draft ready by next week as I have a busy weekend coming up. I can already imagine part four before I write it. One pleasantly satisfied hubby will go off on his trip totally unaware of his darling wife's weekend of excitement cumming up.

The idea of "sex on demand" is a good one . . . it'll be a bit like McDonalds but Naty will be placing the orders and Claudia just has to deliver them; fast, hot and tasty.

And, would I like you to go dressed as I ordered? Not sure if you really meant that in your PS but it is a delicious tease of an idea.

Thinking of you,

Steve

I got my answer in the very next e-mail.

Hi Steve,

>>> And, would I like you to go dressed as I ordered? Not sure if you really meant that in your PS but it is a delicious tease of an idea.

Yes, I meant that. But there are some restrictions. Not all days are good for this, depending on my schedule at work. All things hidden would be okay. Send me your request and we will see.

I did tell you that it was exciting to follow orders from time to time.

Waiting your suggestion,

Claudia

I couldn't believe what I was reading. This whole interaction had gone from a request for a story, through discussions about the contents of that story, to an open offer to set my own orders for my unknown lonesome wife and co-worker. It was an offer I couldn't refuse, but at the same time I really didn't know how far I could take this. For sure I had many ideas, but if I chose the wrong one or just pushed her too far it could be the end of this period of excitement in my usually subdued life. I thought long and hard before drafting a reply.

Hi Claudia,

Wow, you did really mean it. I'm flattered and honoured to be given such a privilege.

As for my request . . . there are many ideas, but this one is quite simple and not so scary to start with. I've given you a character from one of my other stories . . . would love to see your take on her. Maybe you saw this one in my diary.

I watched intently as she made that short walk. This was one elegant lady, her long slender legs elongated into perfect shape by those stilettos. Good job I was a man, as I couldn't quite imagine walking on heels that high. My eyes followed her toned shape, from her ankles all the way up to the top of her thighs, where her black skirt took over. There wasn't much to leave to the imagination. Was it natural or just a little more intentional, I didn't know, but for sure there was a subtle wiggle of the hips as she walked. God she was hot, and what's more she had just invited me to share a drink. She sat, as I stood. It was at exactly that split second that I got more than an eyeful up that little skirt. What a contrast, pale pasty-white skin rising inside the dark black fabric and then the slightest glimpse of scarlet red. I couldn't help myself but look, hoping she hadn't noticed. Whether she had or not wasn't clear but, even so, she did nothing to cover her modesty.

If you need to be a little more professional then add a pair of black stay-ups, but there must be that glimpse of naked leg. Stockings would be even sexier, those suspenders running down beneath the short skirt.

Just in case, here is the parting passage of what she got up to with her absolute stranger . . .

And then I did it. Taking her by surprise, I rolled over so that I was on top. On top, and, what's more, in control. Being careful not to pull out, I slowly eased myself up onto my knees. She wrapped her feet around my lower back, her legs splayed up and over mine. The view of my cock half-embedded into her hot sex, juices now trickling down her crack, was a sight to behold. Slowly I worked my length in and out, watching my well lubricated shaft pull at her tight opening as it toyed with her sex. My lover was back to moaning again as the fires once again built inside. Grabbing at her thighs I pulled her upwards towards me and impaled her in one quick move onto my full length. She gasped out loud with the depth of my manhood inside her. I repeated, time after time, pulling out and thrusting back in, our bodies slapping together with each stroke. Amidst the carnal symphony of moans and deep breathing, was a definite squish as I worked her sodden pussy to the edge and beyond. Once more she came hard, bucking beneath my fervent cock, as her juices flooded out again.

I didn't ease off though. If she wanted a present, she was going to get one, and very soon. My own breathing was deepening and the tell-tale sensitivity in my head told me I was almost there. I pulled out just in time, spraying her lower torso with streams of pearly jizz.

"Happy . . . Birth . . . day," I whispered, words struggling to be made through my now rather ragged breathing.

For a moment I simply knelt there, between her legs, looking at the sight in front of me. God, she was one hot babe. Eventually I lay at the side of her, once again wrapping an arm around her shoulders. Within minutes, exhausted by her exertions, she was asleep. We lay for a good ten or fifteen minutes, before I remembered about the partner. Carefully I eased my arm out, making sure not to wake the birthday girl. I dressed quietly. I glanced back. She had been good, so good. Her pale naked body lying there on the bed, covered in strings of even whiter cum, was a picture of pure desire. Discreetly, I snuck out of the door, closing it gently behind me.

What was her name? You know what, I never asked. When it happened, things happened so quickly.

Enjoy yourself Claudia,

Steve

With that last mail sent, I sat back and wondered. Had this relationship just stepped up a notch, or had I just put the end to what could have been such a good virtual friendship. I guess that only time would tell.

To be continued.

12