Little Cocks Need Love Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both guys tried to talk me out of it but I would have none of it. They were going to feel these dildos and that was not open to negotiation. I took the coin and sat it on my thumb.

I told the guys, "I call this the literal coin toss. Heads mean you get head from me and tails mean you get my tail. You will get to fuck my ass. Fred, call it in the air."

As the coin went upward, Fred blurted out "tails" and sure enough, it landed on tails. I got on my knees on the floor and requested, "Before we get started, both of you come here and let me suck you hard again."

I was slurping one cock while jerking the other before I would switch back and forth. Tasting their cum residue along with my own pussy juices made me even hornier. In no time, both guys were rock hard and ready to perform. I then greased up the first butt plug and also picked up Fred's underwear.

"Bend over and put your hands on the desk. It's just like a band aid, I will stick it in quickly," I instructed Fred as he followed my directions.

With his hands placed on the wall, I used the excess lube on my finger and gently slid it inside his asshole until I stopped at the first knuckle. He loudly grimaced as I swirled it around so to even out the lubrication inside his anus. I took the slippery dildo and put it against his sphincter, paused for a couple of seconds and then gave a big shove until it quickly disappeared. Fred stood up quickly as he blurted out, "Oh!"

I giggled, "See, it's in there. I will hold it for you while you put your underwear on because if you don't, it will just plop out."

Fred put on leg inside his underwear and then the other before I helped him pull them up. I tapped his ass a couple of times so he could feel that sensation. I knelt down and pulled his 4 inch erection out of the front slit in the cloth.

I continued instructing the guys like I was teaching a class, "Fred you are now ready to go. Lube your cock up really well. Wait until I have Frank's cock and balls in my mouth before you put it in. Frank, I will insert your plug while I'm sucking you. This will be a perfect rotisserie fuck."

I was up on my hands and knees on the bed. I motioned for Frank to get on his knees in front of me. With the lubed up dildo sitting on the bed beside me, I wrapped my lips around his cock and began to stuff his balls in overtop my lower lip. After I had his entire genitals crammed in my mouth, I swung my arm around to motion Fred to get on his knees behind me and slide his cock in my ass.

It slid in and felt amazing. I held up one finger behind me to signal Fred to wait until I was ready. Without the ability to see real well, I took the butt plug, twisted the goopy head and screwed it up Frank's asshole who groaned as it entered. Curling my fingers, I then motioned for Fred to start fucking. He gladly grabbed hold of my hips and started thrusting his cock in and out of my rectum.

Fred's fucking provided the perfect jarring to my head as I couldn't give Frank a traditional blowjob. I was sucking his cock and balls like one would do with a jaw breaker. My biggest challenge was to keep my teeth out of the way of his nuts. That is when I held the base of the butt plug inside Frank and began to slide it in and out of him to the same rhythm of Fred's anal thrusting of me.

It was a perfectly timed sex sandwich. I was the meat between 600 pounds of men. I could hear both of them moaning and I felt an orgasm building. My boobs and earrings were swinging back and forth. Frank helped my balance by grabbing my head with both his hands and tried to give his hips tiny thrusts.

With a mouth full of male genitalia and my lips pressed firmly against Frank's pelvis, I grunted, "Unngggmmmmmm," while rubbing my finger back and forth on my clit with the speed of light. I felt like I would not stop cumming. What an orgasm!

I think Fred was then next to follow me and he announced, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

Frank gasped, "Do it. Fill her ass up! I'm about to unload, myself."

I kept ramming the dildo inside Frank and he growled, "Get ready Britt! Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh!"

He shot his cum into the back of my throat. It was warm and salty and just as he finished, Fred gave a couple of extra slams and added his load into my ass, "Yeaaaaa baby! Oh, take thaaaaat!"

We all had an extremely powerful orgasm. I carefully released my mouth, swallowed Frank's sperm, and allowed the butt plug to thud onto the floor while Fred withdrew himself from my anus. Both guys were sweaty but Fred was dripping because of all the pumping.

I winked and asked, "What did you think boys? Did you like that? I told ya those dildos would make you cum so hard."

Fred was so out of breath, he sat down while Frank answered, "Oh, Brittni. That was intense. Wow! This was a great night."

Frank shook his head in agreement and I giggled. I had cum dripping out of both orifices. I was used and swollen. I jumped into the shower as the guys got dressed. We went out for a snack and a cup of coffee. We laughed and talked until late in the morning.

About a year later, I had found out that both men had girlfriends and had taken my advice in seeking out their submissive side. Frank liked his girlfriend to fuck other guys with big cocks and Fred loved having his girl use a strap-on with him. They would private message me on Facebook, keep me posted on the details and it was great to see that I took these two inexperienced guys and blossomed their sexual desires.

12