Little Dicklet Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband joins the club.
5.7k words
4.51
39.6k
65

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,580 Followers

After Nathaniel and Annette progressed to the point of having oral sex and then trying a medium size dildo, he knew that his fate was sealed as far as being able to bring his wife to a satisfying orgasm. She was a little nervous to try the dildo the second time Nathaniel got it out. She now knew also that her husband could not bring her to orgasm with his cock. Inevitably, Annette did a little research on the subject. She even viewed some of the porn flicks that Nathaniel had not deleted from his browser. She was not angry, for she knew that they had both been reading up on the topics of marital aids and sexual fulfillment.

She found out that there were more dildos to choose from and most were of a considerably larger size than the one Nathaniel had purchased for her. And now she was even claiming to herself at least that it was indeed hers. Watching some of the well-hung studs giving it to some beautiful porn actress was making her so hot that she considered using the dildo herself. She thought that this was far too nasty for her to be contemplating. Sex was for husband and wife to enjoy. However, she was so hot that she slipped her hand inside her panties and touched herself. In a matter of minutes, she brought herself to an amazing orgasm. She thought that was quite handy. Now when Nathaniel spilled his little mess into the front of her vagina, she could at least bring herself off while pretending to clean up.

The oral sex and the dildo play went on for about two months. She felt bad for him now that he knew she was quite orgasmic. Just not with his little dicklet inside her. As more time went by, she did indeed use the dildo to get herself off when Nathaniel was not there. She had even begun to be so pleasured by her new little friend, that she no longer felt guilty about using it on herself. The only thing that bothered her was that Nathaniel was still having what she learned was 'premature ejaculation'. It hardly mattered though. Even if he learned to last longer, he would still deposit his little pasty load just barely inside her vagina. Sometimes he even came before he put it in her.

She might have come into the marriage naïve but she was learning fast. She even became more comfortable around Susan when she brought up the topic of sex. She had not reached the point where she was sharing intimate secrets. Now, she no longer blushed when Susan began talking about one of her lovers. Of course, Susan, being a close friend and neighbor, took it upon herself to try to lure Annette into conversation about her sex life with her husband. Indeed, a full six months into their friendship, she lost some of her inhibitions and engaged in general conversations about sex. Still not very revealing. Susan was still trying for details and asked Annette if she was multi-orgasmic. Annette told her that she did have orgasms but did not know what she meant by multi-orgasmic.

"Oh, that is when you come multiple times before Nathaniel finishes," Susan informed her.

"Oh, I guess not," Annette answered.

"Just once, then?"

"Actually, I don't have an orgasm during actual intercourse."

"Well, then," Susan asked. "When do you have an orgasm?"

"Uh, actually, uh, during, uh, oral sex, you know? You asked me about that one time and we began practicing that after a while."

"Oh, hottie. Does he eat you out before or after he cums in you?"

"Before, of course. That would be nasty otherwise."

"Yeah, to some men. But you know it gives me a sense of being in control when I have my lover eat me after he cums in my pussy."

"I can't imagine asking Nathaniel to do that and he sure would not do it on his own. I am embarrassed to even say that we engage in oral sex."

"Do you blow him?"

"What?"

"You heard me. Do you give him blow jobs?"

"Uh, yes. I do."

"Nice. Can you deep throat him?"

"What?"

"Can you get his cock into your throat completely?"

"Oh, no. I just, uh, well, lick him and kiss the top, mostly."

"He's too big to take all the way down? How big is Nathaniel."

"Susan. Stop. You know I won't tell you any details about that."

Susan giggled and placed her palms about eight inches apart while looking into Annette's eyes for a sign of recognition. When she got no indication either way, Susan raised her eyebrows and moved her hands further apart. Again, the eye contact question and Annette involuntarily shook her head, NO. Susan smiled again and moved her hands closer together. When she got down to about five inches, Annette had not shown any visual signals. When she got down to about three inches, Annette looked away.

"Oh, my god, Honey. Really? Is he that small?"

"Susan, I didn't say anything. Now stop."

"Oh, my dear, you didn't have to say anything. Your face gave you away. I see why you discovered oral sex. So, he is so small, he can't get you off with just his little dicklet. That's what I call a penis that can't be referred to as a 'cock'. So, you only cum when he eats you? Do you masturbate?"

Annette blushed bright red.

"Nothing wrong with that, Girl. I would be frigging myself every chance I got if my guy didn't have enough to satisfy me. My ex was that way and I just couldn't take it anymore. Oh, My god, Annette. I am sorry I said that. I was not suggesting that you divorce Nathaniel just because of that. I have a big mouth and sometimes I don't think about what I say. Actually, if I wasn't such a selfish bitch, I would still be married to Charlie. He is a great guy. I didn't even mean to put that stupid thought in your head. Nathaniel is a great husband and he just adores you."

"Yes, he does. And I love him also. I didn't have any experience before we got married. I am just learning as I go. At first, we just had normal sex, except he didn't last long. I thought that was all there was. In fact, Nathaniel is the one who was concerned about me not having orgasms. When he approached me about that, we tried oral and I came each time. Then we..."

She stopped suddenly, catching herself before she let out that they had a dildo.

"Then we what?" Susan asked.

"Oh, nothing."

"No, no. Then we what? Come on. Fess up."

"Well, uh, Nathaniel got a, uh, fake thing."

"Dildo?"

"Well, yes. I guess."

"And you like it?"

"Susan. Stop."

"Yeah, Girl, you like it. You already said that you came with it. Is it big? I have all sizes. All colors. Vibrators, too. I already said I am a selfish bitch. And a horny one, at that. Next time you are over at my place remind me to show you my collection."

That was about all Annette could stand. She had shared their intimate secrets with Susan. Annette did like that Susan was very world wise about sex, but now she was embarrassed that she knew so much about Nathaniel. Would she look at him differently from then on? She hoped not.

Nathaniel was still watching some of the porn sites. He began reading sex stories online also. While some of the stories were exciting, he still could not imagine how any of that was going to help him solve his problem. The more he read, the more convinced he became that he might be in serious danger. While he was quite handsome himself, he was nowhere near the level of his wife in the looks department. Annette was having a good time at the gym with Susan and Nathaniel was determined to buff up also. He saw how other men coveted his wife. He was afraid that if she became more curious and size conscious that she could easily attract a big stud with superior equipment. He loved her so much and he had no indication that she was interested in other men... Yet. The fear was there. He had to come up with a solution. He was not totally correct. Annette, like most women was attracted to the emotional side of marriage. She was just figuring out that sex should be enjoyed by both parties.

As Annette opened more to Susan, Nathaniel began developing fantasies about his beautiful wife enjoying big cocks. He was pleased with his decision to introduce the dildo into their lovemaking. He knew that oral sex was considered to be the most intimate act between a man and a woman, except for procreation. He knew that she enjoyed her orgasms when he frigged her with the dildo. He wondered if she used it when he was not around. The image in his mind of her riding a big thick cock kept recurring. He didn't know how to reconcile that thought with his basic inferiority complex about his little dick. Logically, he could fit it all in. He was brilliant after all. Annette was not some sex starved bimbo, but she was beginning to open up sexually. He just needed to calm down and focus on his positives.

They were both toned up well and made a good pair in public. Nathaniel did not have to worry himself if he thought about their public persona as a couple. He worked out in basketball type shorts but noticed that some of the more aggressive men at the gym wore much tighter shorts to advertise their bulges. Normally, he fit in with the average guy at the gym. He made sure to avoid the open showers. He was sure that when Annette and Susan were at the gym together, along with attracting plenty of attention themselves, that they noticed the obvious bulges in the buffed-up studs.

While not spending an inordinate amount of time on the internet porn sites, he did enjoy the thrill of reading and watching. They had already read in the sex manuals that it was desirable for two lovers to talk differently during foreplay and intercourse. They were becoming more vivid. Annette even began giving him instructions while he was performing oral sex on her. She would say things like:

"Lick my pussy"

"Suck my clit"

"Take me with your tongue, Honey"

Soon, he started calling her when he was leaving his office. One evening he determined to up the foreplay. He called to see if she was home. When she answered, he said, "Why don't you take a hot bath, shave your pussy, get a glass of wine and put on your prettiest negligee. Don't wear any panties and have your legs spread for me when I get home. I will make love to your sweet vagina with my mouth."

"Oh, my god, Nathaniel, what has gotten into you? You are such a bad boy. Talking like that. I might have to rinse your mouth out with my juices."

That was great. She was playing along with the theme. He was already hot. He knew that he had chosen the right words. It would have been a mistake to threaten her with his cock. She might be giggling too much to be sexy. She was hot and ready when he got home. After he made love to her with his mouth, he used the dildo on her. She came another time and then sucked his little dick. She had begun swallowing his little thin discharge. He wondered if she had read this or got the idea from Susan. In a way it was good for her to have a world wise friend and mentor like this. The only thing he worried about was Susan being divorced and having many sex partners. He hoped that Annette was grounded enough to filter out the insinuation of Susan being happily unmarried. He treasured what was happening in their marriage. There was a growing sense of closeness as they became more adventuresome sexually. Still, his physical inadequacies bother him.

Annette became even bolder in their foreplay talk but she usually referred to her attributes instead of his shortcomings. She would tell him how good she felt when he kissed her pussy. How hot she was thinking of him filling her up with their 'friend'. The suggestion that Susan had alluded to about him servicing her orally after he had cum in her kept ringing in her head. She did not want to dominate him. Susan said that it gave her a sense of superiority and control when she had a lover eat her out after he had cum in her pussy. He cheeks burned when she involuntarily thought these 'nasty' thoughts. Why could she just not forget it?

Then one fateful night after they had dined out and had a few drinks, they came home. Nathaniel had been rubbing her legs on the drive back. She spread her legs, allowing him access to her panties. She had begun wearing sexier lingerie and he seemed to enjoy it immensely. That night, she was wearing a pink bikini with cream colored lace on the sides. As she guided his hand to her pussy, she was already spotting the panties with her juices. While driving, he was careful not to take his eyes off the road very much. She took his hand and began rubbing her pussy while she moved her hips in a seductive fashion. She was gushing.

They barely made it to the bedroom. Clothes were thrown off and she pulled his face to her pussy. He lapped her flowing juices and sucked her hard clitoris. She came with intensity and flooded his mouth with more of her sweet love honey. She was so horny and wanted much more. Now was the time to throw caution to the wind. She mounted him and engulfed his little dicklet with her hot, wet pussy. He came immediately. She was used to that. As he began losing his little erection, she rolled off him and put her legs up. Now or never.

"Oh, Nathaniel, I love you. I love your tongue on my pussy. Please eat me again. It feels so good. Please, baby, I need you to do me."

To make sure he didn't have a chance to think about it, she reached for him and guided his head between her legs. She was still moaning and he was overwhelmed with the wantonness of his once prudish wife. All he had to do was follow instructions. The smell was not unpleasant. He had never thought about this. Could he taste his own cum? Did she realize that this might be considered taboo? She was so ready and sexy. He overcame his initial inhibitions and licked her hot slit. The taste was a combination of a slight acidic overtone and a little metallic tinge. Yet there was a sweet but salty taste also. It was both of their secretions. Her pussy juices were always very pleasant. She did not use harsh vaginal preparations and she never had an odor. Oral sex with her was always pleasurable to him. Now the fateful step was at hand and he gradually began to adapt to the slight variation of taste. He drank in their combined juices. She had a huge orgasm and shuddered as she held his head to control the afterglow of her cumming.

After resting a few minutes, she cemented the deed in his mind.

"Oh, my, Honey. That was intense. That is the hardest I have ever cum. You are such a good lover and husband. I can't believe how sweet you are to me. I never ever imagined that sex would be this good. Wow. I love you."

Annette began to speak more openly with Susan about their sex life. She admitted that not only did she have great orgasms when he ate her pussy, but that the dildo was her only other source of satisfaction. She worried that Nathaniel might get tired of bringing her off orally. To this end, she was always supportive of him and expressed her gratitude at his desire to please her. For some reason, she came more intensely when she masturbated with the dildo alone than she did when they did it together.

Likewise, Nathaniel sensed that she did indeed loved sex with him. Still, he worried that he could not make her cum vaginally with his little cock. In his online searches, he ran across some very interesting topics. He learned that many men suffered from this inability to satisfy their lovers. He was surprised to learn that some of them actually had a kinky fetish of being humiliated about their penis sizes. They referred to themselves with terms like 'tiny', 'gurly', 'dickless' and such. He was amazed at how many of these men were turned on about 'Small Penis Humiliation'. He had always been too embarrassed to even concede that his little dicklet was totally insufficient for a woman. And yet, he had married a gorgeous woman who did enjoy sexual stimulation. Would his tongue and the dildo be enough to keep her from straying. After all, her now best friend, Susan, was a divorcee who had numerous lovers and bragged about it.

While he was exploring the topic of small dicks, he eventually ran across a posting that seemed a little odd.

IF YOU HAVE A LITTLE CLITTY (dick), YOU MIGHT AS WELL ENJOY IT.

What an odd posting, he thought. He clicked on it and it led to a page that eventually led to another page. Once there, he was intrigued about an invitation to contact a site which catered to men such as himself. He found an email address that promised to provide some remedies for their common problems. He entered and wrote a very vague response. He got a reply within an hour. He thought it was odd that so many internet steps had to be taken and still he got a response that seemed rather bland.

EMAIL ME AT THIS ADDRESS:

The email address was a yahoo server and he again responded. The reply came quickly.

We share ideas here. In addition, we have a support group with several outlets. If you are interested in sharing ideas and concerns with fellow men like yourself, indicate so and then send the reply immediately. A questionnaire will be sent back to you. This group is legitimate, but not very visible to the casual internet browser.

Nothing seemed to indicate that he was being asked for money or personal information. He responded.

The next day, he received his questionnaire. The questions were to the point:

How old are you?

Are you married?

How long is your penis at maximum erection?

What is the circumference of your penis when fully erect?

Can you bring your partner to orgasm with just your penis?

If not, how does your partner achieve orgasm?

Would you like for your partner to acknowledge your small penis?

Would you rather your partner not mention your small penis?

Does Small Penis Humiliation (SPH) turn you on or off?

Would you like to see your partner with a more endowed man?

Would you take pleasure if she could be brought to orgasm by a well-endowed man?

He answered the questions even though he was uncomfortable with some of them. He did not answer 'NO' to the question about seeing Annette being fucked by a well-endowed man. He first wanted to but thought about how their sex life had progressed to the point that she was now really enjoying having orgasms. Not from his little dicklet, but she did indeed come very intensely when stimulated. He blushed openly when he answered some of the questions, but in a strange way, he was turned on by just the act of sending in the questionnaire. He waited.

The next evening when he checked his email, there was indeed a response. The sender, whoever he or she was seemed very skilled at conversing on the topic in a professional manner. The response indicated that Nathaniel seemed to fit the profile of many of their members. And quite quickly the sender offered some suggestions for him to try:

Ask your partner of he or she has any unspoken wishes

Ask your partner if he or she likes your penis size

Tell your partner that your desire is to make him or her happy.

That evening in bed, he brought Annette to a shattering orgasm with his mouth and then mounted her and came in her pussy. She then mounted his face and rode herself to another shattering orgasm while he drank their combined love juices down. When she was finished, he had cum and love juice all over his face. He thought what better time to pop the question to her.

"Honey, does it bother you that I can't make you cum with my cock?"

"Stop, Nathaniel. You are so good to me and make me cum in other ways."

"Yes, but does my penis size bother you?"

"No, Honey. I love you."

"I know, but you and I were both virgins when we first made love."

"So? What difference does that make?"

"So, my cock is okay with you?"

"Sure. Why are you asking these questions?"

"I just want you to be happy."

She definitely answered the questions correctly to satisfy his curiosity, but she did indeed have some concerns after hearing some of the sexual escapades of her friend, Susan. Seeing the porno films with the hung studs fucking those gorgeous women did turn her on. More than once she compared her body to the film starlets and assured herself that she was not second place to any of them. And, yes, she did sometimes imagine that she was being fucked by these hung actors. That's when the dildo did her the most good. Imagining in her mind and feeling the deep penetration was almost as good as her husband bringing her off with his mouth. She even envisioned Nathaniel performing oral sex on her after one of the studs had just fucked her.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,580 Followers
12