Little Guy with a Big Surprise Pt. 04

Story Info
Taylor and Chad summer together, Chad's ex becomes a problem.
10.8k words
4.74
10.5k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the morning after the attack and I woke up in Chad's arms. This had been the first time he stayed with me the whole night since our Spring Break in Florida. I was still pulled up into the curve of his smooth, strong body. It was the same spoon position we had fallen asleep in. I thought back to last night. If Chad hadn't risked his own safety and run to my rescue, I could have been lying in a hospital bed right now with a broken nose, broken jaw, broken ribs, two black eyes, a serious concussion... Chad had saved me. He sensed I that I had awoken and he pulled me in for a tighter squeeze. I smiled and said, "You stayed."

Chad said, "Of course I stayed. I told you that you couldn't get rid of me if you tried. Besides, I promised that nurse that you wouldn't be alone last night. How are you feeling?"

I turned my head to look at him and I felt the room spin. "Whoa, not that great." I closed my eyes again.

Chad said, "You need to stay home today. Skip your classes and rest. I still think you might have a mild concussion. I should have insisted on taking you to the real emergency room last night." Chad is a Business major, but he was acting like he was pre-med.

I opened my eyes again and was beginning to get my bearings. The concern in Chad's beautiful, deep blue eyes was genuine. "I'll be fine. It's just that I turned my head too fast right after waking up. I'm already feeling better. I wish it were Sunday and I could just lie here all day with you, but it's Tuesday and I have an important test as well as a lab that I can't miss."

Chad said, "Taylor, things can be rescheduled. There were extenuating circumstances here. Everyone will understand."

I didn't want to, but I pulled myself out of Chad's arms. I slowly stood, like a newborn baby deer. I steadied myself and I really was okay. The dizziness was manageable and the headache was slight. "I appreciate your concern, but I can't fall behind like that." Chad looked worried. "Some Tylenol and I'll be good...really."

Chad frowned, "And some food too. You are not leaving my sight, light headed and half concussed, on an empty stomach." He was getting up now too. "There's not much here in the house besides dry cereal. Maybe a banana and some orange juice. Do you have time for a real breakfast in the dining hall?"

I checked the clock, "Probably not." Chad looked tired. "What about you? Are you okay? How much sleep did you get?"

He yawned, "I dozed a little here and there. I'm fine."

I walked over to him and hugged him. "You stayed awake all night to make sure I was alright, didn't you?" I felt a lump form in my throat and my eyes misted up as I realized that Chad was the first person who has ever truly cared about me.

He looked almost guilty, like I caught him with his hand in the cookie jar. "I told you last night, head injuries are nothing to mess around with."

I said, "Do you have a light day? Maybe you should stay home and get some sleep."

He scoffed, "Only if you join me."

I smiled. "Let's get ready." I grabbed some clean clothes and we headed towards the bathroom. With four students sharing a house with one bathroom, the mornings could be chaotic. Fortunately, Mark and Sam were still apparently asleep. I suggested, "We could kill two birds with one stone and get ready together."

Chad smiled and we entered the bathroom together. We had never showered together, not even in Florida. Chad scrubbed my back and I did his. It was a weekday morning and we didn't have time to mess around, though I wished we did. We kept it as nonsexual as would could, though we were both human...21 year old horny humans...we both ended up with erections. It was Chad who commented, "We'll have to do this again some time when we are not rushed." He winked at me.

I grinned up at him. "Oh yeah." I had to pull my eyes away from his wet, shiny, contoured body or I knew I'd never get my pants on over my foot-long hard-on. Chad stepped out first, dried off, brushed his teeth, wrapped himself in his towel and said, "I'll meet you in the kitchen."

I looked at Chad. He was so easygoing, so low maintenance. He simply towel dried his floppy blond hair and it fell into a messy, windblown pile that looked like he spent 15 minutes purposefully arranging. I felt my heart skip a beat. I was still toweling off as he closed the door behind him. With Chad out of sight, my boner calmed down and I was able to tuck my 8.5" flaccid tool between my legs and pull my underwear and pants on. More often than not, my giant organ was a burden rather than a pleasure. I brushed my teeth, neatly combed my boring, straight brown hair and left the bathroom.

As I padded my way down the hall, I could hear voices in the kitchen. Mark and Sam must be up. Their three voices were hushed but intense. I stopped short of being seen and listened. Chad was almost whispering but it came out as a stern scold, "You heard me. Taylor was attacked last night. It was a direct result of your stupid game. That idiotic stunt you pulled Saturday night. You two can be real assholes sometimes."

Mark asked, "What did we do? We just wanted to help the guy out. We thought we were being nice!"

Chad shushed him, "Taylor doesn't want you to know about it. One of those three girls, Sarah, had a boyfriend. Well, after Saturday night, she dumped him, but not before telling him all about that night and how he could never 'measure up' to Taylor. He found out who Taylor was, tracked him down and jumped him when he was alone."

Sam said, "Sorry man, we didn't think she had a boyfriend."

I heard the clang of dishes of Chad went on, "Right, you didn't think. Come on. I've known you guys for three years now but we're 21 now. You're acting like you're still 18. It's time to mature."

Mark tried a defense, "Look, bro, we didn't know he was gay until last night. If we knew, we wouldn't have set up that little encounter."

Chad was like a parent scolding a naughty child, "Don't you see? That's just it. It doesn't even matter that Taylor is gay. That's not why he was attacked. Sarah's dumped boyfriend didn't even know that. This stupid fucking prank you arranged...he could have really been..." Chad's voice cracked and he trailed off.

Sam said, "Hey, dude, we like Taylor. We would never want him to get hurt. We didn't know. It was an accident."

Chad composed himself and cleared his throat, "Accident or not, your actions have consequences and you have to think things through. Grow the fuck up."

I had never heard Chad like this with Mark and Sam before. Within their trio, Chad had always been the third voice, the follower. He met them when college started three years ago, but Mark and Sam had been friends back in high school. They had the longer, tighter bond. It was touching to hear Chad standing up to them like this, not afraid of potentially losing their friendship.

Chad continued, "Taylor could have been really hurt last night. He could have been in the hospital right now with broken bones, a concussion...who knows what else?"

Mark sounded chastised, "Wow man. We're sorry. How did he get away?"

Chad simply said, "It was just lucky timing. I was meeting Taylor at the fitness center at 9:00. It was dark and nobody was around. I turned a corner and there they were. The guy was surprised when I appeared. He got spooked and ran off." Chad paused then added, "It was just luck. I showed up at the right place at the right time."

I could not believe how Chad had just totally downplayed what he had done last night. He had been my hero. He saw the guy grab and push me from far across the quad. Chad didn't stop to think, he sprang into action. He sprinted at full speed and just before the guy's fist collided with my face, Chad's forearms rammed into him and he was launched, airborne before landing ten feet away. Chad had threatened to "stomp the shit out of him" if he ever so much as spoke to me again. Now, telling Mark and Sam, he wasn't taking near the credit he deserved. He made sound like a coincidence. A happy accident, like a tree in a Bob Ross painting.

I felt the lump in my throat return again as somehow his modesty made me love him even more. I entered the room. "Good morning."

"Hey Taylor. We heard you had quite a night last night." Sam had forgotten that Chad said I didn't want them to know. Chad shot daggers at him with his eyes and Sam realized his mistake.

I said, "It's okay. Yeah but thanks to Chad I just have a few minor bumps and bruises. I'm fine."

Mark said, "We don't know who this guy is, but we could talk to Sarah and find out. You could report him to campus security or even to the police."

Chad and I briefly discussed that last night. It would be embarrassing to explain what had led to the attack. Well officer, these three girls heard that I have a mammoth cock so they jerked me off. When one of their boyfriends heard about it, he attacked me. No. We decided that Chad had sufficiently scared him off and he wouldn't pose any further threat.

I said, "No, but thanks. We're going to leave it alone." Chad slid a plate and glass across the counter to me. A banana, a piece of toast and a glass of orange juice. I smiled.

Sam said, "We are really sorry. We had no idea this would happen. We never wanted..."

I still had 13 or 14 more months of sharing this house with these guys before graduation. They were not malicious, just ignorant and immature. They were dumb jocks. They didn't mean me any harm. I accepted their apology.

Mark and Sam left the kitchen to get ready for class. I looked at Chad. "You totally didn't tell them how you saved me last night. It wasn't just a 'coincidence'. You were me rescuer, my hero."

Chad blushed a little. "You were listening?"

"I heard some."

"Look, Taylor. I may have left out a few highlights, but really, I'm no hero. Everybody needs rescuing from time to time. You already rescued me. I didn't know who I was or what I was doing. Not only was I in denial and living a lie, I was also making some really bad decisions. My life has turned around 180 degrees in the past month and it's all because of you. If I could be there for you when you need me...it's only a small start at repaying you."

I had never seen Chad tear up before but he now wiped at an eye as he ordered me to eat or he would not let me leave the house.

A couple days later I found myself in Chad's room. I had never been in there before. Since Florida, all of our "hook ups" had involved Chad sneaking into my room after Mark and Sam had gone to bed. Now that Chad had come out to Mark and Sam and they knew about us being together, we didn't have to sneak around anymore. Chad had stepped out of the room to get his book bag that he left by the front door. While I waited, I noticed an official looking letter open on his desk. I hadn't intended to snoop, but I found myself reading it. It was from the school's volunteer committee chair person. Apparently Chad was to receive the award for volunteer of the year. The ceremony was Friday night -- tomorrow. I had no idea.

Chad came back into the room and saw me cocking an eyebrow at him as I was holding the letter. He said, "Oh that. It's no big deal."

I said, "Come on. Tell me about it."

Chad sighed and reluctantly told me about how he been volunteering since college began. He said he was fortunate enough to not have to work at a job while away at school. He wanted to help those less fortunate. He spent time at the nearby nursing home, keeping the residents without families company. He volunteered at the Children's hospital. And most of all, he helped feed and shelter the local homeless. His work with the homeless was what the award was for. He had earned a $2500 grant that went toward the cause. The letter, still in my hand, said that Chad had volunteered over 450 hours each of the last three years and stood out as a community leader, driving social change and making a difference.

Over the last month or so, I had learned that Chad wasn't who I initially thought he was, but how had I missed this? How was I so self-centered that I never knew who he was and what he was doing? Between my classes, my labs, my studying and my job, I wasn't around much. I ignorantly assumed that Chad filled his free time with video games, sports, or whatever Mark and Sam spent their time doing. I was ashamed of myself for not knowing more about the guy I was falling in love with.

Chad tried letting me off the hook. "How could you know? It's not something I talk about much. You also have a full schedule. We've only gotten close recently and I tend to... I don't know... I don't like to brag."

That was becoming more and more apparent. As I looked into his blue eyes I could see into his generous soul. I could see the charming young guy who spent time giving joy and companionship to sick kids and the lonely old folks. The caring guy who helped to feed and shelter the homeless. I felt a twitch in my shorts and another lump in my throat and I almost cried. I led him to his bed, pushed him down and kissed him.

In our time together, Chad had always taken the lead. He had been the one coming to my room, joining me in my bed. He determined what we would do, when we would do it and to what degree. I hadn't minded. Chad was more experienced than me and I was comfortable following his lead. For the first time in our relationship, tonight I took the lead. I took care of him. I kissed him soft, I kissed him hard. I explored his lips and mouth. My hands found their way under his shirt and I felt his tummy quiver. I explored him slowly and deliberately like it was our first time.

I wouldn't let him touch me back, not yet. I could tell it was his instinct to roll me over and take charge, but I wouldn't let him. I told him wrap his hands around the bars of the headboard and not let go until I said to. Our relationship had begun as mere lustful attraction. How quickly things can evolve. Tonight was about me appreciating the man I had grown to admire and love. I pulled off his shirt and continued to lavish attention all over his beautiful body. I must have been at least adequate in taking the lead based on his physical response. His nipples were hard, he had goosebumps up and down his sides and I felt the pressure of his erection against my leg.

Eventually, after playing a little with his perfectly round innie belly button, I made my way down below the waist. I slid off his shorts and saw the huge wet spot on his underwear from his pre cum. I had him geared up. I pulled the underwear down and his 5.5 inches sprang free. Chad felt he was a little on the small side, especially for being such a big guy. I didn't feel that way. His cock was smooth, shiny, vein-free...perfect. It was just right for me to take in fully. I loved it. I could tell he was amped up from the foreplay, but I took it slow. I first used just my hands as I teased the length of his shaft. I lightly tickled his scrotum and it contracted in immediate response. Eventually I decided he had waited long enough and I took him in my mouth. Chad threw his head back and gasped. I still went slow, gradually building the intensity and depth. Eventually my lips made it all the way down to his base and I was sucking him in earnest. He couldn't hold it any longer and he convulsed in orgasm as I continued to suck.

I wouldn't let him do me that night. I wanted it to be about him. After his climax he had involuntary twitches for about five minutes. I guess I did an okay job. He later told me it was the most intense orgasm of his life. His shorts were around his knees and his sneakers and socks were still on. I slid down to the foot of the bed, lifted his feet and sat with his DC high tops in my lap. I removed a well-worn sneaker and began to rub his foot. He was still holding on to the headboard and he moaned in pleasure. My hands were small and his size 11 feet were big, but I worked him good. He had a big smile on his face and I was as happy as I'd ever been.

I hooked a finger under the rim of his calf-high white sock with the Nike logo stitched in black near the top and peeled it off. As I stroked his now bare foot, his smile widened. I asked him about tomorrow's ceremony. He again downplayed it. He said it was no big deal. I told him it was a huge deal. I asked if his family was coming. He said that they were. All three of them; his parents and his sister.

I said, "Okay, good. I'm glad you'll have them there...to support you." I looked away.

Chad said, "You know, I actually have a fourth ticket..."

I looked back at him, "Really?" A smile spread across my face and my heart kicked up a beat. "I would love to be there!" I thought for a moment. Was I being too presumptuous? I came back down to earth, "But I wouldn't want to impose on your family time."

He let go of the headboard, swung his legs down so he was sitting upright next to me and he put his arm around me. "If you are free, it would mean the world to me if you came tomorrow night."

I was scheduled for shift at work, but I would move mountains to trade with a co-worker and free myself up. I'd call in sick if I had too. My pulse quickened again and I felt my cheeks flush. "There's nowhere I'd rather be."

He said, "My family will be thrilled to meet you." He pulled me in closer and kissed me. I melted.

I pushed him back down to a laying position. "I'm not done with you yet." I put his feet back in my lap and began to untie his other sneaker.

The ceremony was the next night. Chad and I had never seen each other in suits before. His was newer and well-tailored for his body. Mine was old, off the rack and a little too big. Chad said I was cute. I met and chatted with his parents and his sister. They were all very nice. I could tell that they were genuine. They weren't putting on an act. I could also tell how close the whole family was. How much they all loved each other. I'd never known that kind of family love.

When it came time to present the main award of the night, the committee chairperson listed the highlights of Chad's three years of social service. In over 1500 hours of volunteered time he had positively impacted the lives of so many. I'd known Chad for 9 months and had been close to him now for almost two of those. I still could not believe I just found out about all of this yesterday. My head had been up my ass, but not anymore.

When the ceremony was over we had reservations for five for a nice, celebratory dinner. After, Chad's family dropped us off at our house and we said our goodbyes. There were hugs and handshakes all around before his family headed back home to Connecticut.

In the house, Mark and Sam were playing a video game. They vaguely registered our presence. Eventually Mark glanced up and noticed our suits. He said, "Oh yeah, you had that thing tonight, right? How'd that go?" His eyes were already back on the tv screen.

Chad said simply, "It was good." He put an arm around me and pulled me in.

Sam said, "You guys wanna join us? We could do four players."

Chad declined the offer, "Another time. Thanks." Under his breath, to me he said, "Idiots. Let's leave Beavis and Butthead here to their game." We both laughed.

We went back to Chad's room for our own celebration.

The next day I had a new email in my school account. It was a notice that they would be performing maintenance and plumbing upgrades over summer break on the house we were occupying. They were very sorry for the short notice and any inconvenience, but we would not be able to stay in the house over the summer. We would be able to move back in a week before the fall semester began. I knew that Chad would be going home for the summer anyway. I didn't know what Mark and Sam's plans had been, but going home instead wouldn't be a problem for either of them. It was a problem for me.

When I turned 18 and left for college three years ago, I never looked back. I haven't been home since. The boss at my job was always nice enough to give me more hours during school breaks. I usually found an interim course or two to take during breaks. My housing was included in my full scholarship. Now, with no housing for the summer, what was I going to do? I counted on the extra summer hours from my job to help sustain me through the school year. If I had to pay for a room somewhere for a couple of months, I'd never make it through the rest of the year.