Little Marjorie's Life Pt. 02

Story Info
Marjorie keeps dancing.
1.8k words
4.25
2k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More and more people were joining us now; we got a top class chef, waiters who knew what they were doing, admin girls, bouncers, (mostly my relations, the McEvoys), and someone for every occasion. But Doris and I were still the stars and we now only did the dinner show and our costumes and performances were getting raunchier as that's what the customers demanded. It's very strange, Americans were so religious but they wanted hard core dancers and strippers. And who do you think the whole US army wanted? Little Marjorie and Doris's asses of course!

Both Doris and I had a great affection for Giovanni. I think his real name wasn't Giovanni at all, as with a name like that he'd have been behind the wire in some alien's camp. It was probably "Bert" or something. Not really an owner of the Pink Pussycat Club was it? Every now and then, between the American officers, he liked to bang both of us and I admit we always enjoyed him. In bed or out of it.

We'd had a little trouble earlier with a gang who thought we should pay protection against accident or fire or something. This distressed Giovanni greatly so I asked Ma to come in and have a chat with him. As a result of a few concrete boots in the river later, we never had any further trouble., thanks to the McEvoys.

It was odd, the Colonels took a real shine to us, particularly Little Marjorie, as I'd come to refer to myself. Doris was always "Doris Blossom." Giovanni always called Bridget, "Ma" as we did ourselves. As a matter of fact, Ma had got involved in club life as she was bored at home by herself and she proved very adept at the bookkeeping side and her contribution was valuable to the Club.

Early in the piece, this American Officer, Colonel Luke Carrington too a bit of a shine to me and he had this idea that he wasn't going to survive the war. He was very straight with me and told me he was married, but if his dying wish was to remember cumming into Little Marjorie, he'd die happy. Well, you have to admire honesty don't you?

Luke lived in a cold hotel room in town and he didn't have the benefit of the company of his compatriots in a barracks somewhere. It was so sad, so I used to visit him, accompany him to dinner and afterwards, fuck his brains out all night! He was a nice bloke and was an architect at home and he certainly blossomed in my company and from a rather miserable, lonely man who missed his wife, he turned into an outgoing fun guy. It's amazing the effect a cunt will have on a man isn't it? He was decent and told his wife what was going on. I don't know whether she approved or not but in 1944 his Sherman was hit by a German Tiger tank and with those things, nobody gets out alive.

By that time George had come onto the scene and I'd married him, but I always thought of Luke and his "death wish" that had come true. I hope he knew nothing about it. But that didn't mean Doris and I were lonely. In war, you have to take your man while you can. He might not be around tomorrow, either posted or dead so nobody wasted a lot of time in "wooing" and our knickers were positively flying off after every show!

If you look at my photo twirling the tassels on my tits, bared arsed to the audience and to Doris Blossom on full bore with her big tits and ass, you can see why the Americans flocked to see the "Divine Sisters" at the Pink Pussycat Club!

It was a curious life. Normally at the end of a show, on the rare occasions when an American officer didn't want to take us home to fuck us, we used to walk home together after dinner. We had moved away from Lollard Street as a bomb from the fucking Germans had destroyed it. Well it was just a heap of rubble and the bomb had just been randomly dumped on us when the RAF arrived and the Germans had fled home. Ma had been out shopping at the time and until I found us a new place, she moved to Auntie May's house in Chelsfield.

This was the second fucking time we'd been bombed out but I found a place in Lambeth Road, still in Lambeth (of course) and the place had plenty of space and was in good nick. We hadn't replaced much from the first time, so in a way it was easier than last time. The Germans were moving to night bombing so we were lucky we'd been hit with a day raid, otherwise we'd all be dead!

The Pink Pussycat was really going well at the moment. There was some wild talk about making it a new State in the USA! I don't know whether they were serious or not, you never knew with Americans. But during the day and evening, the place was packed, not only with US troops but with British and Commonwealth troops too. Naturally there was a little friction between the nationalities, "over paid and over here..." but after Ma arranged for a few of our rello's to come on staff, we didn't have any further trouble. My Irish cousins would terrify even the SS but they really looked after Little Marjorie and Doris Blossom. Any unwanted attention and out they went. Usually through the window!

Once, we were contacted by Rank and they were looking at what the American troops were doing while they were over here. We were visited by a load of camera people who filmed one of our shows, starring.... guess who? As it happened, the brass thought it was all a bit raunchy and canned it. I still look at the footage we managed to score today and it was a shame, the troops were clearly enjoying themselves and we fitted in perfectly.

I wonder how many brave soldiers died in France, thinking fondly of the Divine Sisters, the music, the wiggles and the Pink Pussycat with their dying breath. But the war went on and on and it seems that we were starting to make progress except in Asia where the Japanese were dominating. We were kicking the shit out of the German Afrika Corps, we knew the Americans were in it with us, the Russians attack at Stalingrad, the Battles of Midway and Coral Sea. Slowly, were winning more than we were losing for a change.

The Pink Pussycat Club was running as smooth as silk, guests were well behaved, and money was pouring into "Pussy's" restaurant and into the willing G-Strings of the Divine Sisters. Giovanni was looking very prosperous and hadn't changed a bit, he was still a kind bloke and every now and then, we screwed his arse off to remind him that Little Marjorie and Doris Blossom still cared about him. I said to Doris that we must be in one of the few possessions where we wear our garments out from the inside!

The "Stripping" staff had increased from us and a couple of others to a big troupe of expert girls who knew how to shake it and move it. Of course, the Divine Sisters were still everybody's favorite because as far as I knew I'd never heard of a sister stripping act before. Particularly as we looked so alike and were obviously related. We'd got our finale where we toss our pants into the audience down to a fine art which was always greeted by cheers.

In July, we got our first black stripper, Dolores. For some reason the Americans like to see black chicks naked and Dolores was sensational. I'd never actually met a black before and she was as bright as a button and very talented. Somebody told me that black dancers had an impeccable sense of rhythm and she certainly had it in spades. We all got on well. There was a war on after all, wasn't there? Naturally, she got the nickname of "Black Beauty" which you may recall is the name of a horse in a novel by Anna Sewell.

Neither Doris nor I have been fat or particularly well endowed (unless in the ass department), but with all the dancing we were as fit and as whippy as we had ever been. Here's me in this book without an ounce of fat on me but oddly, my tits were bigger than they had ever been. But I like this picture as it shows a fit, happy young woman at the peak of her career. Doris had lost a bit of weight off her ass which created a bit of angst for her, so she just made sure she shook it even more vigorously and the audience seemed more than satisfied.

We're coming into the last months of 1942 and we've been at war for three years now. We were down and out, just hanging on 1939 and 1940. In 1941 and 1940 we were about equal to the Nazis and in 1942 we're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I hope.

I don't know how long I can keep this up. I've never been happier or fitter. Doris is still going strong and we are as caring about each other as we always have been. Ma is enjoying her job here but she's putting on weight, as much as we're losing it. I don't know how long dancers keep going but I don't know what I'd do if I didn't do this. How long can a girl stay fit and desired and not turn into a hag? Mind you, I shouldn't complain, I'm still in my early twenties for God's sake. I seem to have done a lot in a short time. I shouldn't complain and I'm not. I'm better off than most people on this planet as I'm free, I'm doing what I want to do and I just love the way men look at Little Marjorie.

Believe me, I have a scholarship to Oxford University so I know what the little boys are after. They all want to get back into the womb via my cunt! As one of my girlfriends said "Marjorie, if we didn't have a cunt, we wouldn't have a friend."

So we keep on dancing, we keep on letting the boys fuck us (as if we didn't enjoy it!), we have our quiet family times with Ma and Doris and sometimes Anne and May and we dance to hot music with our arms around friends and lovers. No, I can't complain.