Little Megan's Family Ties Ch. 02

Story Info
Megan hears family secret as Daddy fucks her hard.
3.6k words
4.37
100.8k
103

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PopMyCeeri
PopMyCeeri
101 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

NOTE: ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE CONSENTING ADULTS OVER 18 YEARS OLD.

*****

Brad laved his tongue feverishly around Megan's tightly furled asshole, noting with satisfaction how flushed the tiny little pucker had become from the punishing tongue lashing he'd just given it.

"Up," he ordered her, rising to his feet and slapping her left ass cheek sharply once Leo released the round creamy globes.

The two men stood away, leaving helpless Megan to pull herself up from being draped over the back couch.

She staggered slightly and giggled as she stood, still overwhelmed by the hot pleasure that coursed through her body.

"Lose the clothes, kitten." Leo murmured, folding his beefy arms as he stood watching her.

"You heard your brother, little girl." Brad landed another playful swipe on Megan's butt as he sauntered around the couch to slouch in one of the two large padded high backed chairs that flanked the lounge's large fireplace.

Brad stripped off his dress shirt as he passed Leo, tossing it carelessly onto the couch.

Leo glanced at his father's muscled frame.

He felt the same strange urges he'd had for some time now.

Wanting. Needing his father's hard cock shoving into his asshole, pinning him down as Megan rode his face as he ate her out.

Brad's barrel chest was firm and dusted with a thick dark hair on his pecs, like him. However, Brad's hair was liberally sprinkled with grey.

Leo smirked, remembering that the men on his father's construction sites said Brad looked like a lot like a darker Anthony Varrecchia - especially when he was sporting his barely there beard.

The dark thick hair on Brad's arms and upper chest thinned out as it turned into a slim happy trail, leaving the hard cut muscles of his Adonis belt showing in all their firm tantalising glory.

Megan flushed with embarrassment as she slipped out of her clothes.

She kept her eyes fixed firmly fixed on the floor as she folded her skirt and top slowly before neatly placing them on the couch.

"Come here." Brad motioned casually at her.

Leo held his hand out to guide her halting steps around the couch.

They stood, panting slightly, side by side in the middle of the room facing Brad.

"Your slut of a sister's feeling a bit shy today, Leo," Brad smiled as he leaned back in the chair, stroking his chest absently as his eyes slid across Megan's quivering rosy breasts, watching as the perky mounds had bounced as she walked towards him.

His gaze finally slid from her puffy pussy lips, (shaved bare just as he liked it), to move over and land unabashed on the bulging crotch of his son's low slung jeans.

"You both look so much like your mothers." Brad mused gently, his smile broadened as they both flushed with the praise he'd given them, enjoying the approval.

"I do like to see you youngsters play nicely together," Brad continued to murmur quietly, then smirked, head canting to the side.

Time to push them further.

"Think it would be mighty nice to see you both naked. Together," Brad murmured. A predatory grin spread across his face as Megan pressed her thighs together and Leo's cheeks flushed a darker shade of red.

Leo finally chuckled and smirked back at his dad.

"Sure, Pops." he said, dropping his crossed arms to grab the hem of his T shirt and smoothly drag it up over his head.

He tossed the soft white shirt on top of Megan's pile of clothes.

"While he's at it, come over here, little girl; let's put that fucking whore mouth of yours to good use" Brad motioned Megan forward, spreading his legs to making room for her between them.

His gaze was fixed on Leo who toed off his shitkicker boots, then shoved his jeans and boxers down his muscled thighs.

Leo kicked the clothes off towards the general direction of the growing pile of clothes behind him eager to sample his step-sister.

It was, after all his turn. Eventually.

"Kneel, and take my fucking cock out." Brad instructed Megan, his eyes still fixed on Leo's now naked body.

He smiled, delighted as Leo's cock hardened under is gaze.

Leo's forced himself to focus his attention was on Megan as she moved forward sunk to her knees, slowly unzipped Brad's fly, before easing the material of his pants and boxers over his hips.

Brad shook the garments off impatiently then leaned back, a groan of pleasure escaping as he felt the heated warmth of Megan's lips and mouth close over the head of his nine inch cock.

"That's my good girl," Brad praised, his hips thrusting up involuntary as Megan's head bobbed up and down, her mouth slurping up the precum already spurting from the tip.

Her tongue swirled around the angry dark plum coloured head of his cock, making Brad grab the hair at her nape and press her head down firmly with each stroke.

Turned on and eager to join the fun, Leo took a step toward his father and Megan.

"Stay right there, son," Brad gave the command as he kept his focus on his son. His outstretched hand urged Leo to a stop.

"You like what you see?" Brad than teased, giving casual hand flick down at the girl working over his dick.

"She's sucking on that cock like it's her motherfuckin' job." Leo growled with envy.

"Sure feels like it" Brad agreed smugly as he thrust up hard.

"So, here's the thing...OK, little girl ease off the slit now, just suck on that shit, yeah. Up and down that shaft...that's it..."

Brad chuffed out a laugh at his little pet's eagerness before continuing. "So, you can watch us, boy. Unless you're ready to start showing some gratitude for all I've done for you over the years...?"

"Wait. What? How?" Leo shook his head, a bit confused by the words.

His blood heated as the slurping moans and noises Megan made got louder, sloppier, as she sucked off his father.

He made an unconscious step towards them again, his balls aching for him to join in the fun, to nut inside the young girl kneeling and squirming on the floor.

Megan had pushed her knees apart, arching her back to tease Leo with a full view of her two holes. Glazed juices from her slick, pink flushed hole dripped along her pussy lips and down her thighs.

Leo groaned in frustration, instinctively palming his jutting cock.

"That's it, my boy. You stand there and show your Daddy how you jack off that thick cock of yours." Brad grunted, his heavy lidded eyes piercing his son's gaze in dominant challenge.

Leo halted mid stroke, brow furrowing in confusion.

"Go on," Brad encouraged. "Don't stop."

Leo stood stock still, suddenly shy.

"Fucking do what I said, boy," Brad's fatherly tone took on a hard commanding edge.

Shrugging in slow realisation, Leo smirked, then bent forward quickly, shoving three fingers hard inside Megan's sopping cunt.

"Owww! Daddy, make him stop that!" Megan's shriek was a garbled protest, muffled out as Brad forced her head down further, choking her on his cock.

Megan twisted, trying to get away from the forceful thrusts of Leo's fingers.

"Hey!" Brad said sharply to them both, as he continued dragging Megan's head up and down his shaft.

"What?" Leo fixed an innocent look on his face as he stood up, and shrugged again.

He ran his now glistening fingers over the angry purple head and thick seven inches of his throbbing veined shaft.

"Needed some lube to get me started." He smirked.

"Fuckin' wise ass..." Brad grunted out a grudging admiration, as he slowed the pace of Megan's head.

He was not ready to cum just yet.

"You edgin' or planning on cumin?" Leo now stood close to Brad's chair, feet apart, stroking his cock with firm hard tugs as he looked down into his father's half lidded sex charged stare.

"Edgin'. " Brad panted, a gust of his hot breath heating the swollen head of his son's cock.

Brad' eyes flicked down and fixed on Leo's hand, roughly shuttling up and down his hard dick. He licked his lips and leaned forward slightly, swirling his tongue in that familiar pattern he knew his son enjoyed then kissing the tip. He smiled at the shuddering whine of breathless pleasure that he forced from Leo's lips.

"But this little slut sure makes it hard to not say 'fuck it' and give her a bellyful of my cum" Brad leaned back, smiling tightly, his last words coming out on a groaning breath of his own.

"I hear ya, Pops," Leo chuffed, the urgent tension from jacking off and feeling his father's mouth on him after such a long time bleeding into his voice.

Brad slowly gripped Megan's hair, reluctantly dragging her off his cock. He ignored her whimper of complaint.

"Daddy's got something better for ya, little girl. A little surprise. Leo?"

Leo strode round to stand in front of the pair.

He pulled Megan to her feet, spinning her around to face him. Brad slightly loosened his hold on Megan's silken tresses, but not enough to stop her from having to arch back towards him.

"OK, sis. It's time to ride your Daddy's fat dick" Leo pushed her back as Brad steadied her over his pulsing cock.

"Help her get that slutty pussy onto my dick, son," Brad ordered, his other hand moving round her waist and slipping down between her legs.

Brad used two fingers to crudely spread her pussy lips as his son dropped his hands to her waist, kneeling to better position her over his dad's jutting cock.

"All the way down now" Leo ordered. He tugged her down as Brad released her hair to hold his cock in place, then guide its swollen head into the small hole of her sopping pussy.

Megan whimpered as she felt her pussy walls being forced to accommodate the thick shaft that punched up into her cunt.

"Take it." Leo panted, the sight of Megan's slight frame being impaled on his father's meaty cock made the blood thunder through his veins.

"Yeah. That's it. Take it. Take your Daddy's cock, little girl." Brad muttered, jaw and eyes tight, head thrown back against the back of his seat.

"Too much...ahhh...please, Daddy, Leo. Ohh!" Megan whined hungrily.

"Shut up and take it, you fucking slut." Leo growled as he reached up, grabbing Megan' nape to pull her forward for a deep, searing kiss.

"You love taking Daddy's cock, don't you? Feeling his dick stretch you out, make you gape for him. Hmm?" Leo whispered into her mouth, pressing between her lips to tangle and swipe his tongue with her.

"Uh-huh." She whimpered her agreement, shame, desire and humiliation all burning fiercely hot through her body at his dirty talk. She groaned as she felt Brad shove the last inch in, bottoming out, balls deep.

"She's so tight" Brad gritted out, his fingers still pressing her pussy open around his throbbing shaft.

"Help her out son," he continued. "Suck on my cock and get it wet. Eat your sister's pussy. Soften that shit up for me."

"What? That's fucked up even for you, Daddy" Leo sat back on his heels, grinning but slightly shocked and guilty by how turned on this order made him feel.

"Don't you want to show us how much you love us?" Brad tipped his head around Megan's body to fix his son with a lustful lecherous stare.

"Get on your knees and fucking eat out your sister as she rides her Daddy. Don't be a punk ass bitch and try to pussy out on us."

At Leo's hesitation, Brad threw in a knowledgeable taunt: "Just think of this as another part of hazing."

Leo flushed and tried to look away as he remembered the heated, steamy nights, the depraved acts his fraternity used to 'create an unbreakable crew, the mohawked football squad, and lifelong band of brothers'.

Brad reached out towards his son as Megan squirmed, ad shakily tried to lift herself a few inches off her step dad's cock.

"Eyes on me, boy." He murmured. Leo swayed towards his father's hand, nuzzling the calloused palm, letting his dad's fingers sweep along the shorn side of his head to tangle in the windswept, dirty- blond man bun on his crown.

"Proud of you, son." Brad grunted, holding Megan with his other hand to pull her firmly down as he thrust up into her stretched hole.

Megan whimpered again, then moaned as Brad pulsed his cock hard in her sloppy wet channel.

"Proud when you pledged my old fraternity. Got on the football team."

" Got some good friends round you," he continued. " Like Casey and the Merrick boys."

"My alma mater, boy. I been there, I know what y'all get up to for hazing."

Brad's smile broadened into a predatory grin. "Show you old man what you learned. Do me proud."

Brad leaned back then, and Leo allowed his father to tug him forward in the process.

Leo inhaled, dizzy with the musky smell of sex and sweat that surrounded him. The incestuous smell so strong and enticing where his father and Megan were joined.

Leo leaned in urgently, reached out to brush his father's fingers away from Megan's pussy lips, with a slick squelch .

He bent his head, leaned in to kiss, then lay his flattened tongue against his father's hair dusted ball sac. He sucked each ball into his mouth, rolling the tightening sac round gently, scraping his teeth against the loose skin.

"That's it, boy," Brad crooned. Leo dragged his tongue up the few exposed inches of father's rigid shaft, then swirled the tip of his soft tongue around the tight opening of Megan's cunt, stretched so wide around Brad's cock.

"Oh fuck, so good!" Megan moaned loudly; she felt Brad get even harder.

Leo quickly grabbed her ankles, pushing her legs back, settling the soles of her feet on his father's thick hairy thighs before shoving his head down again to suck on the lips of her swollen pussy.

He laved his tongue over her clit, down over her pussy and around the few inches and base of his dad's cock that appeared as Brad started fucking Megan hard and deep.

"Love to fuck you kids, my kids..." Brad panted out his bald dirty confession as he thrust hard into Megan. He tugged Leo's head firmly against his balls.

"Suck and lick that shit. You eat out my asshole, my slutty little boy." Brad ordered harshly as he spread his legs wider.

Leo moaned with desire, twisting his head slightly to take a breath and murmur brokenly, "Yeah. Oh, fuck, yeah, Daddy. I love eating my sister's sloppy cunt. And being your dirty little boy. Want to eat that asshole so bad. Tastes good. So good, Pops!"

"He's a good boy slut," Brad crooned in Megan's ear.

"Looks just like me when I fucked around in high school. Case's dad and I had good times. Had me many times in the same spot as Leo here."

Brad pushed Megan up, forcing his cock to slide out of her cunt.

Leo grabbed his father's glistening shaft and swallowed the dick with a hungry moan.

"Good boy. That's my good boy. You get that dick all cleaned up from this dirty whore's pussy juice."

Brad shoved two fingers in Megan's slick pussy, loving the was it clenched desperately around them as he thrust in and out.

"Lick it all up, then get my dick all nice and wet again so I can stretch out the slut's tight asshole." Brad muttered as he licked up the beads of sweat glistening along Megan's neck.

He nipped at her earlobe before whispering darkly "Couldn't wait for your fucking ma to fuck off. She was a bitch in high school. Only good for a quick fuck in a threesome with me and Leo's ma. But she could suck dick like a pro. You remind me of her that way." He chuckled as Megan froze, shocked with a growing realisation of how incestuous the scene really was.

Brad gripped her waist and shoved her cunt against Leo's face.

"Should have stuck to fucking only her asshole. But after sweet Amy got pregnant with Leo I needed me some action."

"Gotta nut when I need to. Your ma was so obliging."

"Then the stupid cunt got pregnant too. With you, My sweet, sweet daughter. Then she up and took you away, the fucking bitch."

Brad panted wildly for a few seconds, grappling with control as he worked his son's mouth up and down over his throbbing cock.

Brad felt his daughter's tight body shuddering with a mix of shame and wanton arousal as he continued to plunge two two fingers deep in her cunt, then swirled his wrist and forced a finger hard up her tight asshole.

Megan's moans were soon joined by Leo who glanced up to watch as his father fingered fuck his half-sister.

Leo was hard as iron, realising his dad was informing them they were incestuous half siblings, servicing their shared father's depraved sexual needs.

"Took me 15 years to track you down. But I did. Had to wait for Amy to move on...That's it little girl, fuck yourself on my fingers like a good little slut." Brad muttered.

"Such a tight pussy, like your whore mother before I stretched it out." Brad shoved his fingers in and out, harder and deeper, encouraging Megan to ride on them, writhing and moaning desperately.

" Ohhhh, yeah, that's it son, just like that. Yeah, get that tongue right in my asshole. That's it. Your brother is a good, obedient boy, Megan. Remembers how to make his Daddy happy when his ma goes away on business..."

"Aww shit, you suck cock good Leo. Take Daddy's cock. Balls deep now, boy!" Brad muttered filth at his son and daughter, revelling in being able to debase them both, together.

"I did what I wanted. Want my kids all to myself...yeah." Brad gritted out his words.

Leo relaxed into his role, giving up any pretense that he was anything but a willing bi-sexual submissive for his dad..

He wanted this, wanted his father this way.

Wanted Brad ramming his turgid, veined shaft down his son's tight throat while his jaw ached.

Wanted to hear the slippery sucking sound of the finger fucking Megan's pussy was enduring.

Relishing her muffled moans of pain/pleasure.

'Yeah, dad is a real asshole, and I love to rim his... and slurp on his cock.' Leo thought.

He felt free admitting how turned on yet relaxed he felt about servicing his own father's sexual kink.

"Loved knocking up both of your slut mother's." Brad muttering started up again, talking to himself distractedly.

"Loved taking both your cherries too," he continued "My kids. Mine to take. Mine!"

"Oh you little fucker!" Brad gasped suddenly, dragging a grinning Leo off his pulsing cock as punishment.

Leo had just slurped and sucked his dad's cock hard, trying to force his dad to jet a thick stream of cum into his mouth.

"Smart ass motherfucker" Brad shook Leo's head fondly as his son grinned up at him.

"Wrong parent," Leo quickly sassed back with a sly wink.

Brad pulled his fingers out of his daughter's cunt and pushed them into Leo's open his mouth

"Suck. Clean them up, boy." Brad moved the fingers deep as he kissed his daughter's upturned mouth.

Leo grasped his father's cock as he sucked on the blunt fingers jammed in his mouth. He slurped, aiming Megan down, spearing her asshole with the purple head of his father's cock, watching as her pussy gushed and she gave a high muffled squeal of discomfort, but still pushed down eagerly, grinding down on the meaty shaft.

"Take it!" Leo and Brad growled in unison as Brad's fingers slipped from his son's mouth.

Leo leaned forward, his lips clamping around his sister's clit as he sunk two fingers into her pussy.

"Feel your Daddy' s cock stretching out that tight asshole, little girl." Brad panted with dark satisfaction.

"Eat that whore cunt, Leo," Brad encouraged, his hand firm, fingers still tangled in his son's thick mane.

"Welcome your half- sister properly to our little family.."

"A family that fucks together, stay--awwww shit, she's gonna cum. Feel that little asshole and slutty cunt tighten up, boy? She's real close. Suck that clit!" Brad's voice hardened, urging his kids to obey his every command.

"Come Megan, come now you fucking cunt!" Brad urged harshly.

"Yeah, son. Lick all that ass juice off my cock! Make that pussy fuckin' squirt all over your face, boy!" Brad shouted loud thrusting hard, deep in his daughters asshole, feeling the warm silken grip tighten sharply as Megan screamed out her release, squirting into her half-brother's open, hungry mouth.

PopMyCeeri
PopMyCeeri
101 Followers
12