Little Miss Auburn Locks

Story Info
Cheesy fairy smashup - lit erotica style.
2.2k words
3.5
2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time there was a spunky young lady named, Katie. Her roommates, Candy and Kim, nicknamed her 'Little Miss Auburn Locks' on account of her long wavy red hair. And what do I mean by spunky? Well Katie had just turned 20, had lots of energy, enjoyed adventures, and could spin a tale quicker than Rumplestiltskin could spin straw into gold. In contrast, the roommates were quite different. Both were slightly older, but Candy was bold and quite frankly, just a little slut. Kim, on the other hand, was mostly quiet and always had a book in her hand and a cat on her lap.

Anyway, one day Katie announced that she was going hang gliding off a nearby mountain cliff. She had ordered a small glider off of Amazon and had already completed enough tandum jumps to go on her own. She asked the girls to come along. Then she begged. However, the roommates already had plans. So off Katie went, solo. After all, adventure was calling.

So what plans did the other young ladies have planned instead of jumping off cliffs and hoping the wind would carry them to safety? Well Kim decided to bake fresh bread and cookies for her grandmother who was ill. She liked to take freshly baked goodies to her each Saturday. She would done a cape, and set off through the woods with a basket in hand and read lovely stories to her ailing grandma while they snacked on whatever savory treat she baked.

Candy used this time to entertain her flavor of the week. She had suitors chasing her and begging her to spread her legs. It was rumored that whoever could make her cum would be granted 3 wishes. Anyway, on this particular Saturday, she had made a date with a cute Sailor she had met online. He was good looking, funny, sweet, sarcastic, and witty. AND best of all, he didn't seem to know anything about the wishes. WHEW. It would be nice to have sex with a guy that wanted to have sex with her just because he like her, rather than have it just to get wishes in return.

Candy decided to take a shower while waiting on her Sailor. Unfortunately, she was terrible with time management, and unbeknownst to her, he was always early. Too many pushups in boot camp taught him to ALWAYS be early or on time. As she took her sweet time in the hot steamy shower, the Sailor showed up and knocked on the front door. As he rapped his knuckles on the door, it popped open. The door had not been latched properly. Probably because Kim had her nose in a book as she left the house and didn't pay attention -- again.

So the Sailor, Mid Shipman, Captain, Skipper, whatever (let's just call him Skip for short) popped his head in the door and called out, "hello?"

"Meow," was the greeting he got in return.

He looked around and spotted a brown tabby cat with large green eyes looking at him inquisitively.

"Ummm...hello there? Are you Candy, by any chance?"

The tabby suddenly looked bored, jumped down from her perch and walked off. Not knowing what to do, he followed the cat into the kitchen. Mmmmmm...the kitchen smelled delicious! There were cookies cooling on the countertop. Unable to resist a little nibble, he picked a corner off of the darkest cookie and took a bit. Ugh. Too hard. The aroma was still taunting him so he tried again with the lightest colored cookie. Eww. Too soft. STILL unable to resist, he found a cookie that was delicious golden brown in color with just enough chocolate chips and walnuts visible that it made his mouth water. Literally. He was powerless to stop himself and he shoved the whole damn cookie in his mouth. It was pure ambrosia. Never had he tasted anything so delicious in his life. It was neither too crunchy, nor too soggy. It was perfect.

"Woof." He looked down and saw a beagle staring at him with a judging glare. Did the cat turn into a dog? Was this a new creature?

"Ummm...hello there? Are you Candy, by any chance," he asked again, feeling foolish but not wanting to rule anything out.

Instead of answering, the dog jumped on the counter, knocked over a cookie tray, and began chowing down. It startled Skip so badly he jumped backwards a bit, and bumped into something soft. He turned around quickly and found himself face to face with a beautiful woman wearing nothing but a towel and a smirk.

"Hi, I'm Candy. You are just as cute as your picture online. Shall I get dressed or would you rather help dry me off in my bed?" Skip was rendered speechless as she let the towel drop to the floor and lead him to her bedroom. She laid back, spread her legs, and begged him to lick off any droplets he could find from her shower. You didn't need to tell him twice! He had just gotten back in town from a long deployment and he was glad she basically had a mattress strapped to her back! So he started at her toes and worked his way up, sucking, licking, and nibbling along the way. He circled the area AROUND her pussy, but skirted around it while moving higher. 30 minutes or so, maybe longer, who knows? They both were completely worked up with the teasing. Candy BEGGED Skip to plunge into her dripping wet pussy. Instead, he opened her folds, found the sweet little gem that was buried there and begin to lick and gently suck. It was even better than that damn cookie he ate not long ago. It wasn't long before she screamed out some obscenities and her sweet nectar shot out. He lapped that up while she rested a moment, stripped off his clothes and thrust his hard cock deep into her. It felt...it felt...wet. And...it felt like...nothing. There was absolutely no friction. No soft folds giving any type of resistance. No muscles clenching his shaft. Nothing. The hole was just too...big. Stretched? Skip went through the motions a bit before he decided to play with her tits.

After Candy caught her breath, she looked at him in wonder and confessed that was the first orgasm she had ever had. EVER. She had been unable to cum previously. She explained, not with any boyfriends, not with any toys, not with her fingers. "Now that I know what it feels like, I wish I were able to have these during every sexual experience," Candy said, wistfully.

"I wish that for you too," Skip said.

Candy began to absently play with herself while Skip watched. It turned him on watching her fingers get wet. Before he even got one full stroke in on his cock, Candy arched her back and came. Before long she came again. And again, and then...she fell asleep. All the while, Skip stroked his cock. However, he felt weird doing this while she slept. Especially when the dog & cat entered the room and both began to look at him. One with a cold hard stare, the other with a judgmental look he couldn't shake. So, Skip put his clothes on and left.

It was a pretty day, and he wasn't quite ready to go home to an empty house so he decided to take a walk in the nearby woods. He was enjoying the sounds of nearby birds. The sweet sounds of a robin, the fast tapping of a wood pecker, the hoot of an owl? No, that isn't right. Wait -- that wasn't a bird sound at all. A wounded animal? No...hmmm...he followed the sounds until he found the source. He stopped dead in his tracks at the sight. There, spread out on what looked like a long white cape, in a grass clearing, was a lady reading a book while her dress was hiked up over her belly and her fingers rubbing her clit fast and furious. Little moans, gasps, and other sounds escaped her lips. Skip was mesmerized by what he saw. This woman with the cape dropped her book, squeezed her eyes tight and continued rubbing her clit.

"Please, please, please," she gasped.

Skip wasn't sure if she was talking to him or to herself, but thought he would take this opportunity to help her out. He stepped in closer, spread her knees further apart and began to lick her pussy as she rubbed her clit. The intrusion seemed to startled her for just a moment before she resumed playing with herself with one hand while grabbing the back of his head with her other hand and smooshing his tongue in further. He really couldn't breathe, but damn, what a way to die! It wasn't long before she arched her back, let out a load groan, and squirted sweet, sweet cum into his mouth and all over his face. Then she collapsed. A few moments later she looked over at him, and asked, "Are you going to just lay there or are you going to fuck me? I'm ready for round 2."

What was he supposed to do? He couldn't in good conscience just LEAVE her there wanting more. He stripped off his clothes, and was happy to see that she seemed to appreciate is body. His cock must have grown two sizes bigger having now made two pretty women cum. It was hard as a rock and ready to play! He kissed her, lined himself up at her entrance, and pushed. AHHHH FUUUUCK...this was not right. Either his dick was too big or her hole was too small. She was definitely wet enough. The orgasm she had earlier had produced enough juices that she was still slick as can be. But no matter how much he tried, he couldn't get more than the tip inside.

The maiden huffed in frustration. "Here I dreamed that my perfect partner would pop right on out of my book and fuck me senseless. Well you popped out of the book, but why don't we fit?"

He sighed, "I didn't pop right out of a book, but I do wish you luck on finding your perfect partner soon." Skip sat up and started dressing himself, for the second time that day with an erection gone unfulfilled. As he was saying an awkward goodbye to the lady in the meadow, a handsome, albeit rugged wolfish looking fellow on a horse rode by, then circled back to the lady.

She gasped when she saw him and said, "You look like a character straight out of my book!" He dismounted his horse only to lay her back and mount her.

Skip couldn't believe his eyes. He also couldn't look away as he watched their bodies join together. It was a voyeur's dream come true. He absently rubbed the front of his pants as he watched the two fuck. The sounds of their bodies slapping together, the moans, and gasps was almost too much. "I wish I could find someone just right to help give me some relief," he mumbled under his breath. That was the last thought he had before he heard a crash through the trees and he fell backward as something landed on him. Oof!

"Are you okay? Are you okay? Please wake up. Answer me damn it!" Skip blinked his eyes and saw an angel with wavy red hair standing over him. Wait, those weren't angel wings. What was that contraption that she was strapped to? "Oh my god! You are awake! Thank god! I am so sorry! How can I ever make this up to you?"

Thinking this must be some weird dream, Skip mumbled, "You could always fuck me. I've had a raging hard-on all day. I've given out orgasms left & right, but have gotten no relief in return. And now I've been knocked over by an angel in a weird flying contraption. So angel, feel free to fuck me if you want. Otherwise, please just help me up off the ground so I can be on my way home to some porn, a handful of lotion, and a shower."

"Okay," the angel stated as she unhooked herself from her wings. Then she slowly peeled off her clothes. Standing before him in only her birthday suit, she asked if he wanted help getting undressed.

"I must have died," he thought. "I might as well indulge. Yes, please help me undress."

"Yes sir." With that she helped take off his shoes and pants. She smirked a little when she saw that he wasn't wearing any underwear. Skip quickly pulled his tee shirt off over his head & tossed it to the side.

"My name is Katie, by the way. Nice to meet you," she said right before putting his cock into her mouth.

He moaned in pleasure. "Please stop before I cum in your mouth. I want to feel your sweet pussy wrapped around me."

"Good thing I'm wet. Please don't move. Lay there since you hit your head on the ground." With that she straddled him and slid down his hard and aching cock. Up and down slowly at first and then she began picking up speed. He watched her large tits bounce up and down in rhythm. It was all too much. "This pussy is just right. Perfect for me," he thought as he shot a load of cum into her pussy.

And that's how Skippy Bear found his Little Miss Auburn Locks on a perfect summer day.

The end.