Little Pet - Amelia’s Plaything

Story Info
Amelia always wanted her own little sex slave.
5k words
4.62
15.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia always wanted her own little sex slave. I never really understood it, but I also wouldn't want to tell her no. She was gentle enough with me, but there was a fierce look in her eye when she talked about the things she would do to a young woman -- if we could find one willing.

That was the thing about her desires: she wanted a woman eager, willing, and submissive. We were in our early thirties and comfortable with our sex life. But Amelia, ever determined, still pined away to fulfill her fantasies.

I spent the better part of two months, feeling like a creep the entire time, talking to people who might know someone who knew someone that might fit the job description. Amelia was always patient, always willing to let me take the time I needed to find her perfect little pet.

Finally, I found a girl that I thought would fit the bill: Kayla, a friend of an ex-colleague's girlfriend. Apparently the girl was as submissive as they come, but very open about what she wanted. She was just looking for someone to tell her what to do and where to do it. It was perfect!

I made the call. Amelia had been patient enough, and I thought I might finally have found our girl.

I had no idea what I was getting myself into.

The thing was, Amelia and I both made a decent living. She was a software engineer and I managed a large firm. We both work from home, four out of five days. We had a combined income of more than $400,000 a year. We could afford a pet.

That night, I told Amelia that we had found a girl. She was excited, anticipating the wonderful things she would do to her. We made love late into the evening, Amelia lost in daydreams of her new toy.

Kayla showed up the next day. When she knocked on the door, I let her in and brought her through the foyer into the sitting room. Amelia was there, seated on a sofa, a wicked smile on her face. She looked the young woman over before she stood up, hands on her hips, and told Kayla to kneel.

Kayla did as she was told. She sat her bags on the floor next to her and sat on her knees, legs folded beneath her. She looked absolutely stunning. I had seen her pictures, but they hadn't done her justice. She was absolutely the picture of submission. She was dressed in a black corset over a sheer black top, with a mid-length plaid skirt and black stockings. Her hair was pulled up into a cascade of red curls with blonde highlights. Her face was soft with dark eyeliner. She was absolutely beautiful.

"Do you know why you're here?" Amelia asked Kayla.

"Yes." She said softly, looking up at Amelia.

"Yes, ma'am!" Amelia corrected her. Kayla's eyes widened and she blushed, but she corrected herself immediately, a slight tremor in her voice. She sat there, her hands clasped lightly in her lap, staring up at Amelia. No longer submissive, but completely obedient.

"What's your name?" Amelia asked her.

"I'm Kayla, ma'am." She said, calm and collected.

"Age?"

"Twenty, ma'am." She responded.

I sat in an armchair nearby, watching the exchange between the two. Amelia peered over at me, a look of absolute satisfaction on her face. She turned back to face Kayla.

"Now, I'll ask you again. Do you know why you're here?"

"To serve you, ma'am." Kayla responded.

"Good girl." Amelia replied, walking to the other side of the room. She grabbed a bottle from our liquor cabinet along with a glass and poured herself a drink.

Amelia proceeded to tell Kayla everything. She told her what she had in mind, what she wanted her to do, and everything in between. Kayla regarded her mistress with an adoring look, but I could see the excitement in her eyes.

"You will do everything I say, when I say it." Amelia said, pacing back and forth in front of her.

"Yes, ma'am." Kayla said, her voice shaking with excitement.

"What you think is not important. What you want is not important. You exist to do as I say." Amelia continued, her voice growing harsher.

"Yes, ma'am." Kayla said, her eyes closed, her head titled back.

"You will be my little toy."

"Yes, ma'am, I will." Kayla responded.

"Good girl." Amelia said, reaching down and stroking Kayla's face. She smiled, her eyes closed, breath coming in small gasps.

"Adam," Amelia said, turning to me. "Show our little pet to her room."

"Of course." I said.

I stood up, motioning for Kayla to follow me. She did so happily, grabbing her bags and trailing behind me. I led her to her room, a small bedroom near ours, with a full-sized bed, a closet, and a private bathroom. It was our guest room.

She looked around, taking in the room. She turned to me, but averted her eyes, instead looking at the floor.

"Thank you, sir." She said, her voice trembling.

"You don't have to call me sir," I said. "Call me Adam. You're her pet, not mine."

"Yes, Adam." She said, her voice shaking.

"I'm going to leave you here for a bit. When Amelia calls for you, you come immediately."

"Yes, Adam." She said.

"I'm sure we'll be in to see you soon."

"Thank you, Adam." She said. I smiled, then turned and walked out of the room. I could hear Kayla's breath quicken as I left her alone.

I closed the door behind me and walked back to the sitting room. Amelia was drinking her whiskey, staring out the window at the street outside.

I walked up behind her and put my hands on her shoulders. She looked up at me and smiled, putting her glass down on the mantle.

"How is she?" She asked.

"Nervous." I said, smiling.

"I imagine she is."

"So, I take it you approve?" I said.

"Oh yes." Amelia said. "Adam, do you know how long it's been since I've wanted a toy of my own? I love you so much, you're the only man for me. But this young thing..." Her eyes grew distant, unfocused. She realized she had lost her train of thought and looked down, somewhat embarrassed.

"I know," I said, kissing her. "How long until you play with her?"

"Oh, I plan on making her wait in anticipation." Amelia said.

"Good." I said. "I like seeing you like this. I want to see you play with her."

"You're a bad, bad man, Adam." She said, standing up.

"I know." I said, smiling.

She kissed me deeply and let me go, walking over to the bar. She refilled her glass, then walked out of the sitting room, humming happily.

It was in the evening when Amelia and I called on her little pet. Knocking on her door, Kayla rushed to it immediately and opened it, looking at us eagerly.

"Bow your head when you open the door, pet." Amelia told her.

"Yes, ma'am." Kayla said, bowing her head.

"Now, here's the order of events," Amelia said, gently touching Kayla's chin and raising her face to meet eyes, "I want you clean. Bathe and then join us in the sitting room. Do not make us wait long. You were told to bring an outfit that you look best in, something red. I expect it to not disappoint me."

"Yes, ma'am." Kayla said, a hint of excitement in her voice.

"Good." Amelia said. She turned to me. "This one is going to be fun."

"I'm looking forward to it." I said, smiling.

We left the room and Kayla closed the door behind us. I heard the shower start a moment later. Amelia and I sat down in the sitting room, waiting for Kayla to finish. We talked about our plans for her, what we wanted her to do, what to expect.

"I think I will sit this one out," I said. Amelia looked taken aback.

"What?" She asked. "You don't want to play?"

"She's your pet, dear." I said. "I think the first time should be all for you."

Amelia smiled at me, her eyes gazing lovingly at me. "Okay, but I can't wait to see all the things you'll do to her once she's broken in."

"You won't have to wait long." I said.

A few minutes later, we heard Kayla enter the sitting room. She walked in, her head bowed, and stood before us. She was dressed in dark red, lingerie, a little bow tied around her neck in matching colors. She had thigh high, sheer stockings on. She looked up at us shyly and I let out a small whistle. She looked fantastic.

"Very nice." Amelia said. "Adam, she's not disappointing me."

"You look pretty good, doll." I said.

"Thank you, Adam." Kayla said, blushing. Her flesh was pale, it's soft texture apparent even from this distance.

"Come here," Amelia commanded, "Sit before me."

Kayla obeyed, seating herself gracefully before Amelia.

"Now, do you understand what it means to be my pet?" Amelia asked her.

"Yes, ma'am." Kayla said. "I am your pet. I exist to please you."

"Do you know why I sought you?" Amelia asked.

"I'm not sure, ma'am." Kayla said. "I'm just happy to be here."

"Because you were born to be my toy." Amelia said.

Kayla looked adoringly at Amelia, smiling with excitement.

"That's my pet." Amelia cooed, gently stroking her face. "What are your limits?"

"I don't have any, ma'am." Kayla said. "I will do anything and everything you tell me to do."

"Very good." Amelia said. She stood up and brought Kayla's face to her own, kissing her gently.

"Now, remove your clothes." Amelia said. "Slowly. Leave the stockings on."

Kayla stood and removed her outfit, folding it neatly and setting it on the couch beside her. Amelia watched her with hungry eyes. Soon she was naked except for those stockings, her skin soft from the shower she had just taken. She looked at Amelia, waiting for instructions.

"Very good." Amelia said. "You will kneel, pet."

Kayla knelt.

"Stay still." Amelia said. She walked around Kayla, exploring her hands over her body. She cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples lightly with her fingers. She brushed Kayla's hair with her hands. She seemed entranced by her pet, and I smiled; she was enjoying herself.

She circled Kayla a few times, then finally knelt down in front of her.

"You may not cum unless I give you permission." Amelia said. "Do you understand?"

Kayla nodded.

"Good." Amelia said, standing and walking over to the bar. She returned a moment later, a collar in her hand. "I'm going to put this on you."

Kayla lifted her chin, allowing Amelia to untie the bow. She held the collar up in front of Kayla. It was black with a single metal ring in the center.

"It's a pretty thing, isn't it?" Amelia asked.

"Yes, ma'am." Kayla said, looking at it.

"Do you gag easily?" She asked her.

"Not easily, ma'am. But I do." Kayla responded.

Amelia looked up at me and smiled. "Well, at least I'll get to see this pretty streaked with tears when she services you."

Kayla looked over at me, blushing.

"Tell him you want to gag on his cock, pet." Amelia said to her.

"Please, Adam." Kayla said. "I want to gag on your cock."

"Good girl." She said, smiling at her. "I like that."

Amelia held the collar up again. "Do you want to wear this?"

"Yes, ma'am." Kayla said.

"Very good, my pet." Amelia said, gently putting it around her neck, and buckling it.

"Now, stay like that." Amelia said, walking around her.

I watched her circle Kayla, touching her here and there, talking softly. The pet was breathing heavily, her eyes glued to Amelia.

"Oh, I can't wait to taste her, can you Adam?" Amelia said, stopping in front of Kayla and caressing her face.

I nodded.

"Let's move to the bedroom for this, my dear." Amelia said, crooking a finger under Kayla's collar and pulling her to her feet, leading her down the hall to the stairs. I followed behind them.

"You first." Amelia said to her. "I want to get a good look at your ass as you walk ahead of me."

"Yes, ma'am." Kayla said, heading up the stairs.

"Slower!" Amelia commanded, her eyes transfixed.

Kayla obeyed, her legs moving slowly, her hips seductively.

"Adam, she's still moving so fast, even after a direct order." Amelia said, her eyes still on Kayla's ass.

"Go slow, doll." I said.

"I'm sorry, ma'am!" Kayla said. "I'm trying to move slow, but I'm afraid I'll lose my balance."

"You're doing fine, doll." I said, "Don't worry."

"Move faster." Amelia ordered.

Kayla moved a little faster up the stairs and Amelia smiled.

"Didn't I say move slowly, pet?" She said.

"I'm sorry, ma'am." Kayla said, slowing back down.

"Oh, Adam." Amelia said, turning to me, smiling. "She obeys my every order."

I realized I was turned on. Watching her slow down for Amelia was incredibly sexy. She looked amazing. Amelia knew it and she knew I was pleased too.

"Do you like that, Adam?" Amelia asked me.

"Yes." I said.

We walked into the bedroom and Amelia ordered her to the bed, pulling her to a kneeling position. Amelia started to remove her jewelry and other items of clothing, setting them carefully on the nightstand. She stood there in front of Kayla, stripping the remainder of her clothes.

"Tell me what you want, pet." Amelia ordered.

"I want to feel your lips on me, ma'am." Kayla said.

"What else?" Amelia said.

"I want to feel your hands on me, all over me." Kayla said.

"You forgot something." Amelia said.

"I want to please you, ma'am." Kayla said, blushing.

"Good girl. That's right. Tell me you want me to fuck you." Amelia said.

"I want you to fuck me, ma'am." Kayla said, smiling at her.

"You are so beautiful." Amelia said.

"Thank you, ma'am." Kayla said.

"Good girl." Amelia said. "Tell me you love me."

"I love you, ma'am." Kayla said.

I sat down in a chair in the corner and watched.

"Tell me, pet, are you wet?" Amelia said, softly stroking Kayla's hair.

"Yes, ma'am." Kayla said, her eyes closed.

"Are you dripping?" Amelia asked, her hand lightly tracing Kayla's body.

She nodded.

"Good." Amelia said. She leaned down, eye level with Kayla and kissed her. Kayla seemed to melt at her touch. "I can't wait to taste you. I've been waiting all day."

"I'm yours, ma'am." Kayla said, her voice a whisper. "Use me."

"Yes, you are." Amelia said, her voice soothing and sultry. "Good girl."

Amelia got to her knees and began kissing Kayla all over, gently touching her here and there. She kissed and licked all over her body, exploring her pet with her lips and tongue. She paid special attention to Kayla's breasts, taking her time, her tongue swirling around her nipples, gently sucking on them, her mouth full of them. She started to move lower down Kayla's body, stopping at her bellybutton. She ran circles around Kayla's bellybutton, tickling her. Kayla squirmed.

Amelia started to kiss lower and lower, moving slowly, savoring Kayla's sweet body.

I watched as she worked her way to Kayla's thighs, her mouth getting closer and closer to her pussy. Kayla was moaning and writhing in pleasure.

Kayla began to buck her hips forward, desperate for more contact.

Amelia pushed her back down, holding her against the bed with her hands.

"Be still, pet." Amelia said. "Keep your hips still."

"Yes, ma'am." Kayla said, panting.

Amelia pushed Kayla's legs further apart, so that her pussy was completely exposed.

"Oh, you are such a good girl." Amelia said, her eyes transfixed on Kayla's pussy. "Oh, Adam. Look how perfectly pink it is!"

"Please, ma'am." Kayla whispered.

"Beg me." Amelia answered, a cruel smile playing in her eyes.

"Please, ma'am." Kayla said. "Please eat my pussy. I need your mouth on me."

"Hmm, I don't think she wants it, Adam, do you?"

"No," I said, "I guess I found you the wrong pet."

"No!" Kayla pleaded. An expression of horror crossed her face as she spoke.

"This poor little girl has been waiting all day for me." Amelia said, kneeling between Kayla's legs. "Oh, she's so wet."

"I want you so badly, ma'am!" She said.

"Oh, but then you need to learn how to beg properly!" Amelia said.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. Will you please eat my pussy?" Kayla said, her voice sounding desperate.

"How about a little more?" Amelia said. "Do you need to feel my mouth on your pussy?"

"Yes, ma'am. Please, ma'am!" Kayla said, her voice higher.

"Well, if you beg me one more time, I might give in." Amelia said, laughing.

"Please, I will do anything you want. I beg of you!" Kayla said.

"There's the proper begging that I'm looking for." Amelia said. "Such a good girl."

"Oh, yes ma'am!" Kayla said. "Please, I need you."

"Mmm, such a good little slut." Amelia said, her fingers lightly tracing Kayla's lips.

She kissed the inside of Kayla's thighs again. Kayla moaned in desperation.

Amelia smiled. "You want more, don't you?"

"Yes, ma'am!" Kayla said, grinding her hips forward, aching for any Amelia's touch.

"Mmm, yes, bad little girl." Amelia said. "I'm going to give you exactly what you deserve."

She leaned forward and began to kiss Kayla's pussy, very softly. Kayla gasped, her body tensing. Amelia kissed her lightly, just one kiss at her center.

"Oh, thank you, ma'am." She said softly.

"I love it when you thank me, pet." Amelia said, kissing Kayla's pussy again, a little more forcefully.

"Oh, thank you, ma'am." Kayla said.

Kayla was breathing hard and heavy.

"Oh, good girl." Amelia said. "You feel so warm and wet on my lips."

Amelia began to kiss Kayla's pussy more forcefully, sucking on it, swirling her tongue around it.

"Oh, god!" Kayla moaned.

"Tell me how you feel, pet." Amelia said, her mouth still around Kayla's pussy.

"It feels so good, ma'am! Thank you, ma'am." Kayla said.

"What else?" Amelia said. "You need to tell me everything."

"It feels so good, ma'am! I'm so happy to feel your soft lips on my pussy, ma'am." Kayla said.

Amelia began to lick Kayla's pussy in earnest. She licked around the edges, on her clit, her tongue darting in and out.

"Oh, oh!" Kayla moaned, her hips bucking back and forth.

"You are such a good girl, pet." Amelia said, gently pushing Kayla's hips down.

"Oh, thank you, ma'am!" Kayla said, her voice getting higher and higher.

She continued to lick Kayla, the poor girl quivering and moaning beneath her. Amelia slid a finger inside her, twisting and twirling it while her tongue played on her clit.

Kayla's moans continued to get higher and higher, to the point where they were becoming screams.

"Oh, god! Oh, god! Oh, god, ma'am!" She said, her hips bucking wildly.

"Oh, my poor little girl is so close." Amelia said.

"Please, ma'am, don't stop!" Kayla said, gasping for air.

"Oh, my pet." Amelia said, smiling and stroking Kayla's face. "You are so cute when you beg."

"Don't stop, please, ma'am!" Kayla said.

"I love how much you want it." Amelia smiled. "I want to keep you right on the edge, begging for it."

"Oh, god, ma'am, please, I don't want to beg, ma'am!" Kayla said.

"Oh, yes, my pet, you will beg." Amelia said, licking Kayla again. "This is so very fun. I want to keep you right there."

"Please, ma'am! I want it too much!" Kayla said, sounding desperate.

"Do you want to cum, my pet?" Amelia said, her voice low and soothing.

"Yes, ma'am!" Kayla said, her voice desperate.

"Then beg!" Amelia said, plunging her tongue deep into Kayla's pussy.

She licked Kayla furiously, licking her clit and fingering her pussy.

"Oh, god. Please, ma'am! I'm begging you! Please, let me cum!" Kayla said, her voice terrified.

"Yes!" Amelia said, biting Kayla's clit.

"Oh, god, I'm cumming!" Kayla screamed.

She screamed as she came, her body shaking violently. Amelia slid her tongue inside Kayla once more, licking her as she came. Kayla struggled and fought against her tongue but Amelia held her down, feasting on her as the girl rocked with pleasure.

After a few minutes, Amelia finally released Kayla.

Kayla lay there panting, her face covered by her hands. Amelia stood, looking down at her pet, a look of pure ecstasy on her face.

"That's a good girl." Amelia said.

"Thank you, ma'am." Kayla said, her voice quiet, almost a whisper.

"Well, you did a pretty good job of begging, pet." Amelia said. "You should be proud of yourself."

"Thank you, ma'am." Kayla said, breathlessly.

12