Little Prince 02: Taken

Story Info
A big black stud claims his Little Prince.
6k words
4.82
9.7k
33

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2024
Created 05/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A big black stud claims his Little Prince.

This story was inspired by a Latino comic who claimed that he wasn't short, he was actually a little prince. This is a tale of interracial male-on-male sex with some non-consensual/reluctance elements as a young man comes to grips with his suddenly evolving sexuality, so if that offends, please look elsewhere. BE WARNED: This chapter can be a little rough and (Oh, No!) maybe even a bit romantic.

Everyone is OVER 18 in this twisted tale. This is a work of fiction with some unsafe practices. Please be careful in real life encounters.

I woke up the next morning feeling like shit with a bit of a hangover.

In the bathroom mirror, I saw that had bags under my eyes, but I had looked worse on a Monday morning. Pushing the events of last night from my mind, I brushed my teeth, trimmed my beard and hit the shower. As I blow dried my hair, I was glad to see the old Ryan emerge, longish dirty blond hair that would get highlights in the summer thanks to my northern Italian roots, parted on the side, straight nose, full lips and stylish short beard.

I felt like my old self and determined that yesterday was a one-time thing that was never going to happen again - ever. It was surprisingly refreshing to get back into the weekly grind at work, see friends and get back into a familiar groove. Sunday night started to feel more and more like a distant memory and I was soon looking forward to the weekend.

But the weather gods had other ideas.

SNOWPOCALYPSE!

The Ken and Barbie weather dolls had been talking all week about the coming storm and it turns out they were right this time. It started snowing just around quitting time and they were calling for bands of heavy snow to hit us all day Saturday and Sunday.

Shit.

I made it home before the really heavy stuff started coming down and resigned myself to a long weekend of being snowbound alone in my apartment. Before settling into a microwave dinner, I decided to hit the sorry excuse for a gym that my building had down in the basement. Donning gym shorts and a tee shirt, I took the stairs down to the gym, which was little more than a workout room. Yes, I was still avoiding the elevator like the plague.

Not surprisingly I found the gym empty. There were mirrored walls, rubber floor, an elliptical, treadmill, dumbbells, kettle balls and an old Nautilus machine. Depressing...

I put my earbuds in and hit the bench press station that maxed out at 200 pounds. Not a problem for me. I set it at 150 pounds and did a circuit of presses with dumbbell curls and rows. I moved onto some legwork and then hit the treadmill. I started out slow and then kicked it up to a good speed, intending to do ten minutes.

"Hey, little prince!" Darius' smooth baritone voice echoed around the small room.

FUCK!

I almost stumbled when Darius suddenly came in and called out to me. Fuck. You've gotta be kidding me... I tried to play it cool.

"Oh, hi, Darius..." The SOB was dressed in red and black compression shorts and a tank top that left little to the imagination.

"Sorry I startled you, Ryan. I figured I'd come down and work out too. I don't think I'll be getting to my gym this weekend... it's really coming down out there."

"Yeah, same here."

"Great minds think alike," he smiled. "Well, I'll leave you to it." He turned and grabbed some fifty-pound dumbbells and started to do some curls as easily as I would with twenty pounds, the bastard. Thank God he hadn't come down sooner and seen me straining with the thirty pounders. I pretended to watch the treadmill screen, but I couldn't help glancing in the mirror as Darius went through a complete routine with the heaviest dumbbells and kettle balls they had. He worked up a sheen of sweat as I watched him work every muscle group that was bulging under the skintight spandex. To give credit where it's due, Darius was not only an amazing piece of gym candy to behold, but the man was also strong as an ox.

When he got to the bench press at the end, he paused a moment before adjusting the weight and lying down on the bench. I noted that he was easily lifting the entire two-hundred-pound stack of steel for more than a dozen reps. He sat up looking dissatisfied with the results until inspiration struck. He grabbed the fifty-pound kettle balls and hung one on each handle of the bench press bar before getting back in position.

I could only watch in awe and admiration as he went through three sets of twelve reps each with a total weight of three hundred pounds! That was twice the weight I had used and Darius was treating it as just another workout. He grabbed his towel and wiped the sweat from his glistening pumped body, smiling at me as he approached and turned off my treadmill.

"C'mon, little prince. Showtime's over. Let's hit the showers." I was about to object that I wasn't peeking, that I was just getting a workout, when I glanced down at the readout on the treadmill. Holy shit! I was so busy checking out Darius that I had no clue that I had just run a 5K on the treadmill and in a very respectable twenty minutes! I must have been running on pure sexual adrenaline induced by watching Darius working out.

He grabbed my bicep, pulled me gently off the treadmill and steered me down the hall to the elevator. I didn't need my spidey sense this time to know what was going down, Darius was taking me up to his shower to fuck me, plain and simple.

I heard the elevator approaching and started to panic, "Listen, Darius. I can't..."

He hushed me with a finger to my lips, "Hush now, little prince. After you ran off in a panic, I gave you a few days to figure things out. Well, I'm done waiting. I'm gonna take you tonight."

The elevator arrived and the door slid open. Darius released my arm and placed his hand in the small of my back like I belonged to him. He didn't push me inside he simply waited for me to accept my now inevitable fate.

I stepped into the elevator.

"Good boy," he praised me in his deep, rich voice and gently stroked my back like I was an obedient pup. Maybe that's what I was now. We turned to face the door with Darius' right hand still in the small of my back. I watched as he pushed the button for five and could have darted before the door closed, but I heeled for my Master like a good boy. The door slid shut and we ascended on our short vertical trip that would stop far short of heaven.

As soon as the door closed, I felt Darius' hand slide lower and grip my right butt cheek. "Sweet little ass on you, little prince," he teased softly in my ear. OMG. My situation suddenly felt very real. I watched the floor numbers ticking by like a missile launch and I was tempted to push the button for my floor, then run and hide in my apartment. Darius must have divined what I was thinking because he jabbed the tips of his two small fingers against my butthole, making me jump. "Don't even think about bailing, little prince," he chuckled in my ear in his silky-smooth deep voice, "I'm gonna make you mine tonight." He squeezed my butt cheek hard like he owned it. Maybe he already did...

Ding.

We arrived at the fifth floor and the door slid open. Darius returned his hand to the small of my back and was now pushing me forward to his apartment. I could feel the formidable strength in his hand which seemed to dissolve any resistance in me. Why was I allowing this? Was it his amazing deep masculine voice? His size? His strength? The tangy sweet scent of his sweat which embraced me like a powerful cloud of masculine strength? My heart was pounding in my chest and I was sweating like I was still on the treadmill as he pushed me through his door.

I started when I heard the door close behind us. I was trapped in his apartment! I had to stop this. I turned to him, "Listen, Darius..."

He spun me around like I was a ragdoll and pushed me into the bathroom "Quit stalling and strip, Ryan," he ordered. For the first time with Darius, I felt a touch of fear...which disturbingly also gave me a rush of excitement. As I pulled off my running shoes and socks, he turned on the shower and literally peeled off his skintight shirt revealing his broad chest and tapered torso. Feeling completely inadequate, I coyly turned my back to strip off my tee shirt and my shorts with trembling hands.

"Damn, little prince. Could you get any more fucking adorable?" Darius chuckled at my modesty while grabbing my shoulders and pushing me into the shower. With my hands shyly covering my crotch, I stepped into the tub and Darius followed me, sliding the glass door shut behind him and sealing us in a space even smaller than the elevator where my homosexual nightmare had started. Darius pushed me up against the sidewall until my hands and chest were pressed against the tiles like I was doing a pushup. His bulk had me plastered to the cold tile wall while the warm water rained down on us and his hardening cock pressed into the small of my back. Every prison rape scene I had ever seen in a movie or on TV flashed through my head. "You ain't gonna run out on me this time, Ryan," he warned in my ear, his deep voice echoing off the hard walls of the shower menacingly. "I'm going to take you here and now," he reached down and lifted my right leg until my foot was on the edge of the tub, leaving me open and vulnerable back there.

"Please...don't hurt me..." was all I could manage to whimper. I had already surrendered to the inevitability of what was about to happen.

"I'll be as gentle as I can, little prince...I don't want to hurt you, but I'm going to take you and make you mine..." Darius soothed in my ear like I was a skittish colt as he took a bottle off the shelf and he rubbed cool liquid over my tight rosebud. I shuddered at the sensation. "Easy, little prince... I got you..."

Darius wrapped a powerful arm around my neck and then his thumb popped into my hole! I tried to climb up the wall like Spiderman, but he had a firm hold on me, so I was left helplessly squirming on the slippery wet wall tile. "Easy, Ryan...I got you...

"Please...it hurts..." I begged as my body jerked and squirmed trying in vain to escape the intrusion of his wriggling thumb.

"Easy, little man..." Darius soothed as I tried to adjust. "Don't fight it. Just accept it. Breath..."

I tried taking short deep breathes like I was in labor and that helped...a little... My hole started to relax a bit around the wriggling thumb that was massaging my prostate. Then the thumb withdrew and I sighed in relief...only for it to be replaced by Darius' big middle finger!

Again, I groaned and tried to climb the wall to escape. In desperation I grabbed the arm around my neck that was thicker than my thigh, but it was impossible for me to pry myself loose from his strong grip as his middle finger painfully sawed in and out of my hole. "Damn, you're tight, Ryan," he remarked as my chute clutched his big finger. After a lifetime of pushing things out, it was not ready to allow something to push in.

"Try to push back like you were taking a dump," he advised. In desperation, I tried to fight through the pain and push back like he said and when I did the sharp pain in my ass eased a bit to more of a dull pain, but it still hurt like hell. I guess he could feel the change inside me and he cooed soothingly in my ear with his sweet baritone, "There you go. I'll help you through this, Ryan. If you don't want it to hurt so much, little prince, but you gotta want it..."

Was he fucking kidding?! Want it?! Want his big cock up inside me?! Then it hit me like a sledgehammer. I DID want it! I just didn't want it to hurt, but I wanted Darius INSIDE me. I wanted him to take me. I had wanted this black giant to take me from the moment I met him in the elevator. That was why I hadn't objected more strongly to going with him and then coming up to his apartment. OMG. I wanted to be his little prince...

I was loosening up a little more back there and on the next plunge Darius inserted two fingers! I was climbing the wall again as he stretched my hole to its limits. I tried breathing and pushing back but I was still in pain. Darius took his time trying to open me up, but no matter what I tried the pain was unrelenting.

Then the fingers withdrew, leaving me panting until I felt something huge pressing against me. OMG. It was the blunt head of his big cock... I was about to protest when he moved and it popped inside! I desperately tried to squirm away again to no avail. My prison rape was worse than I could have ever imagined. The pain was blinding and Darius clamped his free hand over my mouth to stifle my scream, "Don't fight it, Ryan. You can do it, my little prince. Open up, let me inside you where you know I belong..."

I tried everything Darius had taught me, I tried breathing and pushing, but the only thing that helped the pain was biting his stifling hand. He grunted but accepted it. Then I managed to push back and three more inches slid up into me! I howled and bit down harder and pushed again which allowed Darius to take the final plunge up my ass until he bottomed out.

I had done it. I had taken every hard inch that Darius had to give me and a bizarre sense of pride swept through me. It still hurt like hell, but it was starting to dull just a little and my butt stopped trying to expel the iron hard rod that I was impaled upon. Darius felt my ass chute relax a little and he started to move just a little inside me. The sense of fullness was intense and the pain ebbed a little bit more as I started to loosen up. The length of Darius' thrusts started to increase but he was still moving slowly and beyond the pain I felt something short of pleasure but it was incredibly intense. Millions of nerve endings that I had been unaware of before were being deeply stimulated by his shaft sliding in and out of my butt.

Darius took his hand away from my mouth as he started to increase the length of his thrusts on each stroke. I grunted each time he bottomed out in my ass. It was really happening. I was being fucked. Darius was fucking me. My poor ass was still on fire, but I didn't want him to stop... and Darius wasn't going to stop even if I wanted him to.

"That's it, Ryan," he husked in my ear. "Don't fight it. Let it happen. Take it up that sweet little ass. I wanted to do this to you the moment I laid eyes on you." My grunts took on a higher pitch as he slowly pistoned his full length deep inside my core. "Your pussy is so hot...it feels so good on my cock..." OMG. He didn't use a rubber! A shudder of concern ran through me but then I realized that I was grateful. I wanted Darius to fuck me. I didn't even want a thin layer of latex to come between me and his big black cock. "Yeah...gonna make you my little prince, little man..."

"Fuck...me... Darius..." I managed to grunt out.

"Hang on, little prince... Gonna fuck you for real now..." Darius released my neck and grabbed my hips with both hands.

Wait - what...??? Fuck me for real...???

True to his word, Darius started fucking me for real. He took his ramming speed and power up to eleven, pulling my hips back to him each time he thrust forward with his hips spanking my ass hard each time he bottomed out. I held onto the slippery tile wall as best I could as he gave me a true "balls to the wall" fucking! My grunts started to get even higher pitched as I desperately tried to find something to grab onto. My brain went into overload at the intensity of the sensations rising up from the core of my being. OMG! I was losing my mind, but behind me Darius knew exactly what he was doing, "Fuck, yeah! Take it, Ryan! This sweet little ass was made to be fucked!"

For the next five minutes all I could do was grunt and wail, flopping around like a blowup doll while Darius fucked me like a wild man. If this is what prison rape was like, no wonder so many guys kept ending up back in prison again and again... I knew then and there that no matter how painful it was, that I would be returning to Darius again and again for more of this. I was his bitch now...

Then Darius reached down with his right hand and took hold of my hard cock. I had been so focused on my ass, that I didn't realize until then that my cock was painfully hard. It only took a few jerks of his lubed fist to send me over the edge. As I painted the shower tiles with loads of my cum, Darius kept ramming my ass, making it feel like he was pumping the cum out of my balls. My ass spasmed around his cock as I orgasmed, which drove Darius over the edge.

He gave out a loud growling, grunt and with one final thrust, pinned me flat against the wall as he unloaded up my ass. His arm tightened around my neck as his entire body tensed, squashing me so hard against the wall that I was concerned he might actually push me through it. "Urghh, fuck yeah! Take it! Yeah...Yeah...oh, yeah..." he growled in my ear, slowly coming down off his orgasm, his arm loosening around my neck...

"Ohh...my...god..." I panted almost in disbelief. Nothing more needed to be said on my end.

"You belong to me now," he cooed softly in my ear. I nodded in agreement. "I own you. You're my Little Prince and you belong to me."

"O-Okay...Darius..." I stammered. "I'll be your Little Prince..."

Darius hugged me tightly and then started to gently soap me up. He lovingly lathered up my torso, pits and cock. He then turned me around and held me to him as he soaped up my back and sore ass. "You okay, Little Prince?" he asked with real concern.

I looked up into his handsome face and those amazing eyes, "I think so..." he leaned down and kissed me sweetly. I accepted his tongue and we enjoyed a deep kiss. Darius broke the kiss and started to lather himself up, but I took the bar from him and soaped up his chest, pits and arms, exploring his well-built body. "Do you belong to me too...?" I asked almost innocently.

Darius smiled down at me with that killer smile, "Would you like me to be all yours, Little Prince?"

I nodded dumbly, suddenly realizing how stupid the question sounded. He gave me a bemused smile and hugged me close, "Okay, I'm all yours, Little Prince. Now do my back." I reached around and soaped up his tapered back, admiring the cleft that ran down the center of his back to divide his solid glutes. He was so thick that I could barely get my arms around him. No wonder he could bench three hundred with ease, he was a tank. I blushed as I went lower and soaped up his big solid butt cheeks that had powered my rough deflowering.

He chucked me under the chin and stroked my short beard. "This will have to go. Let's get out of here," he said abruptly. He wasn't serious about me shaving my beard, was he? Darius rinsed off and turned off the water. He opened the door and grabbing a big fluffy towel off the rack, he gently started to dry me off, taking his time, making me feel special and cherished. When he was done, he wrapped it around my shoulders, then Darius grabbed another towel and dried off after we got out of the shower. "Okay, let's take care of that beard..." he said as he wrapped his towel around his waist.

He steered me in front of the mirror and stood behind me as he ran a comb through my hair. For the first time I was able to truly perceive the size difference between us. I took in my diminutive reflection with Darius towering behind me with his head and even Adam's apple visible above the top of my head. I could even see his big arms and broad shoulders on either side of me. He was all man and in comparison, I looked like a boy. Darius was about to make the difference between us even more stark.

Darius took his beard trimmer from a drawer, adjusted the depth and clicked it on. I'd had my beard since right after I graduated from high school to assert my blossoming manhood, but now I passively watched as he mowed the trimmer over my once proud beard and mustache, quickly reducing it to stubble. Darius opened his medicine cabinet, giving me a glimpse of rows of very high-end products as he grabbed a razor, shaving cream and after shave.

12