Little Red Pill - Gavin's Turn Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeeeeah, you like sucking that cock?" I huffed out, the words echoing and then hanging in the quiet air of the empty public restroom.

The threat of another student coming in at any moment and hearing my breathy whisper, seeing too many limbs in the open space along the bottom of the stall partition, only added to the thrill of the encounter.

"Mmmmhmmm," Bryce hummed out around his mouthful of cock. His lips vibrated on the sensitive underside of my glans.

I couldn't stop myself from ever so slightly rocking my hips forward towards Bryce's face as he expertly sucked. The only thing keeping me from choking him with my cock down his throat was the fist he kept wrapped around the bottom half of my shaft. The only reason I allowed him to keep it there was the tantalizing way he stroked me up and down while his mouth worked the upper-half. His fist caught the excess saliva that slobbered out of his mouth and slicked the length of my rod as he jerked me.

It had been some time since I'd been close to busting a nut inside anyone besides Noah, but I managed not to forget my manners as I felt the pleasure building up inside my balls, the tingle working it's way towards my bulbous tip.

"Uuuuhh I'm gonna cum, dude," I warned.

I let Bryce decide what to do with that information. With a wet plop he pulled his lips from my cockhead and tilted his head to the side away from the line of fire, all while maintaining his stroke-speed on my shaft, now bringing his fist all the way up to my swollen head with each stroke. In moments my balls were tightening and my shaft was throbbing as a geyser of cum exploded from my tip and painted the tiled wall directly behind Bryce, narrowly shooting past the side of his face. He continued stroking through the orgasm- only slowing when the jet spray reduced to a lazy drip onto the floor at my feet.

My new friend Bryce started an attempt to climb from his knees off the bathroom floor, his own erection still jutting from the open fly of his pants. Something inside my Red Pill infused brain felt slighted. I pressed a firm hand on his shoulder and put my weight down on it, stopping him from being able to rise from his knees.

He hadn't tasted my cum. He needed to. Luckily I had more to give him.

I could see the shock in his eyes when he looked up from my still rock-hard cock to my downturned gaze.

"Aren't you-" He started.

Before he could finish, my other hand was gripping him by the back of the head and pulling him back to my lap. He could have clamped his mouth shut in protest, but like a good little slut, he opened it instinctively.

I plunged myself back between his lips. His hand came up to grip the base of my shaft again to provide support, but I wasn't having it. I swatted it away once, then twice. He knew better than to try and grab hold for a third time.

Intentions understood, I grabbed around the back of his head with my other hand and went to town thrusting my hips into his face.

I went easy for a few moments, only pushing about half my length into his mouth. When I finally thrust forward far enough to hit the back of his throat, I heard him start to gag and I pulled myself almost all the way out, letting my head rest just inside his lips as he coughed and sputtered around it.

When he calmed down and sucked a few breaths in, I was back at it. Before long I had his head gripped in both hands and was fucking his face for all he was worth. This dude I had just met kneeled before me, gagging and glugging my shaft down his throat. His saliva coated my length and bubbled out between his lips and down his chin where my balls wetly smacked.

I grunted and groaned through gritted teeth like a man possessed. At one point, I heard the heavy metal door into the Men's Room push open and someone enter. I just kept humping face.

"Jesus Christ!" I heard someone proclaim outside the stall in disgust. Rather than shame, I felt my arousal ratchet up another notch. I almost felt like yelling out to the stranger that if he waited his turn he could be next. Whoever it was fled the restroom before I got the chance.

Bryce's face was changing colors. I unceremoniously yanked myself from his lips with a wet smack and he coughed and choked and sputtered for breath.

"Bro... you gotta-" He huffed. I didn't let him finish, shoving my hips forward and jamming myself into his mouth again.

20 seconds of frenzied face-fucking later and my entire cock and balls were pulsing and I was pumping a hot load directly down Bryce's gullet. When I pulled my messy cock out of his mouth and let go of his head, he collapsed backwards down onto his butt, propped up against the back wall between the toilet and the divider, panting.

I surveyed the damage in shock. The handsome young athlete's face was now tear streaked and slick with his own snot and spit.

"Sorry, got a little carried away," I muttered, leaving him there to clean up, wondering how awkward the next class would be when we were due to finish our assignment.

I rushed home and found myself alone at the apartment, Noah not having arrived back from his own classes yet. Something about what I had just done made me feel dirty, and somehow oddly turned on at that thought. I climbed in the hot shower to try and physically wash the feeling away.

Noah found me there when he arrived home from class. In a flash of removed clothing, he climbed into the steam of the shower with me.

When he took hold of my cock, I instantly began growing hard in his hand. I felt a flutter of guilt in my stomach and suddenly I was telling him everything that had just happened that day there under the hot spray.

Rather than pull away, as I feared, Noah pulled his naked body closer to mine the more I told him the tale of Bryce in the campus men's room. His hand between our bodies more adamantly stroked up and down my rigid length. He kissed my neck while I told him of how I had face-fucked Bryce through a second round.

He began falling to his knees before me down into the splattering steam, kissing my chest and abdomen on his way down.

"Awe, couldn't Bryce handle you like I can, babe?" he cooed.

I fucked the second face of that day there in the shower. And the face fucked me back. Noah latched his hands around my body onto my ass checks as I invaded his throat. He literally used his hands to pull my body forward and cock into his face. He urged me to hump into him faster and faster. All the while he glugged down my length as I felt my nut helplessly build.

With a forceful grunt I thrust my hips forward and held them there. I could feel Noah's grasp on my ass also holding me in place buried down his throat. My balls throbbed on his chin as I pumped a big load into his stomach.

I learned for sure that day that Noah really was okay with me acting on my newly developed over-active sex drive. The possibilities suddenly seemed endless.

Still unable to fall asleep after that latest marathon fuck-session with Noah, my brain apparently wanted to relive more of my recent big dick escapades.

Needless to say, Bryce had discreetly asked for a new class assignment partner, but that was okay with me. Campus was like a smorgasbord of possibilities for me. I spent the next few days scoping out opportunities. However, before I could settle on one, opportunity and necessity found me.

One morning before class, I discovered I had failed my last World History paper while checking my grades online. I was mildy shocked, but thinking back, the assignment due date had coincided with when the Little Red Pills had really started working. Apparently my mind had been preoccupied while trying to write about the fall of the Ottoman Empire.

That was okay, the Pills had gotten me into this mess, and I was already thinking of how they might get me out.

My World History teacher, Professor Stanley, was the frequent topic of gossip and whispered conversations among the female students. It was universally agreed that underneath his thick rimmed eye glasses and meticulously side parted hair, (minus the little piece in the back that always seemed to stick up) the 30-something year old Professor Stanley was a straight up hunk disguised as a nerd. To hear the female student body tell it though, it sounded like Stanley himself hadn't gotten the memo, as he was focused and engaged in his teaching of the World's history. Outside of class he came off as timid, and preoccupied with his studies. Since the start of the semester I had heard more than one girl lament about their attempts at flirtations and passes at the professor going completely unnoticed and ignored.

A few doses in, and I had also noticed the stud hidden underneath the bookish young professor. I had also keyed in on a few very subtle instances of Stanley taking second glances- not at some of the enticing female students, but at some of the guys in the lecture hall.

I couldn't settle for an F on a paper that was such a large part of my final grade. If I was going to fix this, I'd have to put my theory to the test.

That day, I wore what Noah had named my "package pants" to class. My package pants were a pair of tight fitting gray sweatpants that came down to my mid-calves. The snuggness in the crotch area left little of my substantial bulge to the imagination. Indeed, when I sat a certain way you could practically trace an outline of my impressive cock and balls through the fabric.

No assigned seating in the lecture hall meant I was able to sit front and center for that day's World History lecture. After sitting down, I spread my legs and not so subtly adjusted my junk in my lap. I was going commando, and let my soft, but still long and fat junk lay across my right thigh, perfectly imprinting through the gray cotton. Stanley's obliviousness and passion for History were no match, as I caught his glance locking between my wide spread legs more than once during the lecture.

The professor held office hours directly after class in a book and map crammed office just off the lecture hall. I stuck around after class and hung just outside his office door and listened as a button-nosed coed with perky tits lamented over her own poorly graded paper. The girl never got overtly sexual, but the implication was definitely there. It all seemed to roll off the clueless professor. The girl left the office practically in tears when she couldn't flirt her way up from a D.

I entered the office to find Stanley already intently focused on a rather gigantic book spread open on his cluttered desk. He didn't look up until the door clicked shut as I closed it behind me. He glanced up for a second acknowledging my presence.

"How can I help you?" He sounded disinterested, annoyed to be interrupted from his studies again.

Before I could answer he did a double-take, looking back up from his book. His gaze only stopped for a fraction of a second on my crotch, which hit him at eye level on the other side of his desk, before coming up to my face.

"Ahhh, Gavin Cartwright, correct?" He looked back down to the book he was studying, playing off that he had known my name out of a class roster of nearly a hundred students. "Come to argue the merits of your Ottoman Empire paper that appeared to take you all of five minutes to research and write?"

Ignoring that comment entirely, I instead glanced over my shoulder to the closed door I'd just entered from.

"Poor girl, she did not want that D. I mean, can you blame her for trying to get it raised? Put yourself in her shoes for a minute, professor. If someone gave you a big fat D, would you just sit there and take it?"

Where had that ridiculous line even come from? The pills really had me saying some crazy shit. I could tell the message had gotten through to Stanley. The finger he was using to mark his place in the huge text had stopped moving across the page, as the rest of his body froze as well.

"What did you say?" His voice came out soft and nervous.

I stepped even closer to the cluttered desk until my upper thighs were pressed up against it's edge. My lap came just up over the top of the desk as I effectively laid my bulging fabric-covered package out across its surface.

"Look, you read my paper so you know I don't really have a way with words, so I'm gonna stop beating around the bush," the professor finally looked back up from his book, only for his gaze to stop and fixate on where my junk rested on the end of his desk. "I let you do whatever you want with my huge cock that I keep catching you staring at, and you raise the grade of my paper by however much you think my performance is worth."

"But that's just-that's... inappropriate," He stammered.

Yeah, well, the best things in life usually were.

Despite his weak attempts to feign refusal, a few moments later and Stanley was up from behind the desk to turn the lock on the door behind me. A few moments after that and I found myself in the Professor's leather desk chair, my gray sweats pulled down and hanging off one ankle. The timid professor was on his knees between my spread legs, trying to fit the bulbous head of my towering erection into his mouth.

He was clearly eager to taste as much of me as he could, but also too reserved to get there on his own. A couple of helping hands pushing down on the back of his head gave him the courage he needed to engulf me.

I had him swallowing a good three quarters of my length down his gullet, gagging and drooling out copious amounts of thick ropey saliva as he went. His small office filled with sounds of wet slurping and throat glugging as I pushed his face down into my crotch and humped my hips up out of his chair.

"That's right, Professor, choke on my fucking dick," I grunted. "Think about gagging on your student's huge cock next time you want to give me an F!"

I pushed down on his head until I felt the rims of his glasses pressing into the flesh of my lower abdomen. I must have been halfway down his throat as his hands feebly smacked off my bare thighs and he moaned and sputtered around his mouth-and-throatful of cock. At that point, I could've blasted a load into the unsuspecting professor whenever I wanted. I let the pressure up on the back of his head and he pulled back so that only my glans remained in his mouth. I felt him gasping in wet sloppy breaths.

"Have you ever let a student cum down your throat for a better grade, professor?"

Still with my cockhead in his mouth, I felt him meekly shaking his head no.

"Do you want to now?" I asked.

He bobbed his head yes and moaned out an "uh-huh," around his mouthful of dick. Before he could finish catching his breath I was pushing his head back down into my lap and lifting my hips up off the chair.

A few quick fucks of his face and I felt the pleasure rising past containable levels. I pushed him down onto my cock as far as his throat would take me and held him there as he squirmed and my entire cock and balls throbbed. Each pulse of my organ was a jet-shooting glob of cum directly down his esophagus. Finally I released his head as my orgasm subsided and he slumped backwards onto his heels on the office floor, choking, gasping, and then sucking in air. His usually perfectly parted hair now disheveled, his glasses askew on his tear, snot, and saliva covered face.

I stayed reclined back in his chair watching the timid Professor recover.

My slicked cock towered between my legs and showed no signs of deflating just yet.

As Stanley wiped a sleeve across his messy face, his eyes remained locked on my crotch.

"What do you think, at least worth a B, right?... I kind of had my heart set on an A, though."

I helped haul the professor up off the floor, only to roughly turn him around facing away from me and push him forward toward his cluttered desk. He went to work knocking stacks of books and papers off the sides of the desk to make room while my arms snaked around his waist from behind and I began ripping at his belt and pants button.

In a frenzy of grunts and ripping fabric I had him bent over his desk with his dress slacks discarded at his ankle and his button up shirt ripped open to expose a boyishly smooth chest with a small patch of hair between his pecs. His hairless round ass cheeks jutted out towards me spread to reveal his puckered anus.

With a grunt, I attempted a thrust forward to forcefully insert my thick erection into his impossibly tight hole. Even slicked from his mouth juices, I first bounced right off the small opening and then, on second attempt, I could not get him open enough to accept my swollen tip. As soon as I felt the slightest give in resistance, Stanley let out a part yelp, part groan of pain and tried to pull his hips in towards the desk away from me.

"I-it's not going to fit," He whimpered.

"Fuck that!" I scowled, grabbing him by the waist and pulling his lower body back out towards me.

Not fully understanding what had come over me, I fell to my knees behind the professor and, parting his smooth cheeks with my hands, buried my face in his butt.

I had never eaten ass before. The thought used to weird me out. But just then, all I could think about was getting my gigantic cock jammed up inside of my World History professor. As my tongue darted out I felt his body momentarily tense up and try to retreat from the unfamiliar wet touch. He seemed to immediately warm up to the sensation, as I felt him relax and lean down against his desk further, opening his cheeks wider.

I went to work on instinct alone, suckling and making out with his puckered opening with my lips, and then lapping at it with my tongue. I pulled back a few inches and hawked a wad of spit right on the bullseye, and then dived back in, working it around his entrance, and then daring to dart my tongue into his anus to flick around.

Above me I heard Prof. Stanley let out a low satisfied moan. Suddenly impatient to turn that quiet moan into yips and yelps and grunts, I focused for a few more moments on transferring as much of my saliva in and around his anus as possible and then unburied my nose from his crack as I stood back up behind his bent over form.

With one last lougey spit into my palm and rubbed into my already slicked head and shaft, I grabbed his waist with one hand, the base of my monster in the other, and attempted penetration once more.

I won't lie and say it glided right in. I had to put some force behind it as I heard the professor hissing and then stifle a cry-out when my over-sized mushroom head finally slipped inside of him. I gave him a few moments to breathe before I began sinking inch after tantalizing inch up into his tight warm rectum.

"Uhhhh fuck yeah, I'm gonna fuck an A-plus out of you," I moaned. Why was I talking like I was in a poorly scripted porno?

"Uhhhgh please go easy on me," he pleaded, sounding a little pathetic.

I complied with his request for a few slow shallow strokes in and out before I couldn't help myself.

"Like you went easy grading my paper?" I chided.

Before long I was absolutely pounding into him from behind while he bent over the surface of his desk and held onto the edges for dear life. Each smack of my pelvis against his rapidly reddening ass cheeks coupled with a yelping "Uh!" from the Professor was probably loud enough to carry out of his closed office door into the empty lecture hall and campus hallways beyond. I didn't give a shit. And by that point neither did Professor Stanley.

"Still want to give me an 'F,' Bitch?" I snarled, continuing to plow into him.

He frantically shook his head no.

"You gonna give me an A for how good I wreck your boy-pussy?"

His head bobbed an enthusiastic 'yes.'

I pushed his upper body down flat against his desk and leaned into him as my hips worked like pistons and flesh clapped loudly against flesh. I leaned in further, latched a hand onto his shoulder to help support my thrusting, and snaked the other down around his waist to find his unimpressive but absolutely rock hard cock. My fist matched my fucking, stroking in a frenzy.