Little Secret Revealed Pt. 02

Story Info
Things get worse for you.
1.9k words
3.79
27.9k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jubalog
Jubalog
29 Followers

The next day you return to your mothers house to finish cutting the grass. You recognize your aunts car parked in front. The thought of having to interact with her causes you mild distress. You worry what she has been told about the previous day.

You want to finish the grass quickly to try and avoid interacting with any of them. A few minutes pass and you spot your sister spying on you from a window. She quickly disappears into the house. This bothers you briefly but you focus on cutting the grass.

A few more minutes pass when you are tackled to the ground from behind. The noise from the mower dies off as you are forced onto your back. Your sister and cousins hold down your torso and arms while your aunt is kneeling on your legs.

"I hear you were hiding a funny little secret..." Your aunt says as she flicks the zipper on your jeans up and down.

"Aunt Jess, I..." You spot your mom filming with her phone from a few feet away. "Mom! What the fuck is going on?!" You struggle against them.

"Relax," She says stepping closer. "We are just messing with you. You could take a small prank, right?"

"Okay, you can let me go now then." You say with nervous laughter.

They maintain their positions while looking down at you grinning. Your uncomfortable laughter turns into uncomfortable silence. "We aren't done yet." Your sister says menacingly.

"Yeah, Abby says you've got a micro dick. I've never seen a micro dick." Your cousin Meghan says. "She says the photo doesn't do it justice."

"It is pretty amazing that someone could have a dick that small." Abby affirms. "Alright aunt Jess, pull down Mr. micro dicks pants and show everyone the acorn he's hiding in his pants."

You look with horror as your aunt tries to undo your belt. A wave of panic overwhelms you and you begin struggling even more sporadically. One of your legs slips through your aunts grasp and you accidentally kick her hard in the tit.

She falls back into a sitting position grasping her pained breast. Everyone goes quiet while waiting for a reaction.

"Aunt Jess, I didn't mean to..." You are cut off when her eyes look back into yours with rage. She jumps back onto your legs and smashes her fist into your balls. You are unable to defend yourself due to being held down by your laughing sister and cousin.

Your mom is too shocked to say or do anything. She watches as your aunt punches you in the balls three more times. Your high-pitched wheezing snaps her out of it. The fifth hit to your testicles connects and your mom is able to grab your aunts fist.

"Jess! You are going to neuter him!" Your mom shouts at her younger sister.

"Your brat hit my tit!" She attempts to hit you again only to be held back.

"Control yourself or we are done." Your mom locks eyes with your aunt for a few seconds. "Besides, we can punish him in other ways."

"Fine." She pulls her hand back as your mom releases it.

"Alright, go ahead and get his pants off." Your mom says as she goes back to filming. "Let's see the little guy."

The pulsating pain in your testicles keep you from fighting back. Your aunt expertly undoes your fly and slides your pants down to your knees. You feel a warm breeze on your thighs as your boxer briefs are revealed.

"See? Pretty fucking baggy in the front, right shrimp dick?" Your sister says. Your giggling cousin agrees enthusiastically.

You notice your aunt inspecting your crotch with a quizzical expression. "What the fuck? It looks like this pouch is just filled with air!" she pinches the bunched up fabric and you shudder.

"Please don't do this." You say meekly.

Your aunt looks towards you menacingly. " You don't want me to pull down your underwear and reveal your little dick?"

"Please..." You whisper as you shake your head.

"Then how about if I pull them up?" She grips the front waste band and yanks them towards your face.

Your underwear immediately compresses your testicles and rides up your crack. You let out a high-pitched whine. You look to your mother for help, but she is giggling with everyone else.

You begin to tear up as she grabs the leg holes next and begins to force them up your body. Your sister and cousin take the fabric from your aunt and lean back compressing your balls further into your body. Your underwear begins to obscure your vision.

"Holy shit! We have completely flattened him out down here!" Your aunt says patting your groin.

"Aw, did they turn your out tie in to a Inner?" Your mother says in a tone that makes you think you lost your only hope of resistance in this situation.

You cry out as your underpants are torn from your body. Your micro penis is revealed to everyone and the camera. You feel the blades of grass stabbing into your legs and ass as your boxer briefs are pulled out from under you.

"Holy shit, did we shrink it?" Your aunt stares wide-eyed at your groin.

"Nope, maybe he's just a little scared." Your sister says with a grin.

You begin to sob.

"Holy shit, he's crying, poor baby." Meghan says with pity. Meghan wipes your face with your torn underwear before throwing it into the grass.

"Okay guys, I think he's had enough." Your mother says as she steps back to get one last full body shot of you.

"On to the next part then!" Your sister begins to go through her bag. "Time to be measured, little brother!" She whips out a ruler and your aunt takes it enthusiastically.

"Just hurry up." Your mother states. "I'm beginning to think this might be a bit too traumatic for him."

Your aunt looks down at your penis with concentration. She roughly pinches the head and holds it up next to the ruler. "One inch! Your little brother has a one-inch penis! What do you think of that, Abby?"

"I guess there isn't much to think about." Abby says looking at your dick. Everyone breaks out into laughter.

"How big could something that small even get?" Meghan says, wiping a tear from her eye.

"Might as well check." Your aunt lays the ruler aside and begins manipulating your penis with two fingers. The embarrassing situation keeps you flaccid.

a few minutes pass and your mother sighs. "This is taking to long. Try something else I'm starting to feel bad."

Your aunt pauses. "You think we should stop?"

"I can't-!" You begin to shout before a hand covers your mouth. Your sister leans over you and whispers into your ear. "Not yet, I still got one more gift for you."

"How about the reverse wet willy? You remember how, right?" Your mother suggests.

Your aunt smirks and looks back at you. "I remember. You're cool with that?"

"Anything to finish this quickly." Your mom responds. "It will show these girls a thing or too as well."

"Right. This is the last time I'm doing this. It's fucking gross." Your aunt raises two fingers up to her lips and inserts them into her mouth entirely. She lowers her damp fingers down past your testicles. "Pucker up." She whispers as she slides both fingers into your asshole. Your whole body tenses up.

Your aunt begins massaging your prostate while rubbing your penis. You reach a full erection.

"Holy shit, poor guy..." Meghan says with sympathy.

Your aunt yanks her fingers out. She grabs the ruler and holds it next to your penis. "Let's see here." She squints. "Two point five inches! There is a two and a half inch erection right here!"

Everyone around you devolves into laughter. You are still unable to overpower any if them so you remain there sobbing uncontrollably.

"Alright, lets finish him off." Your aunt says in between the giggles of everyone. You look back towards your aunt, and she slips her fingers back into your asshole. She presses hard onto your prostate while maintaining eye contact with you. After thirty seconds you lose control and ejaculate onto your chest and shirt.

She pulls her fingers out and wipes them off on your pants. " Damn, the little guy popped even faster than they used to."

"Alright, pull his pants back up and let him finish the lawn." Your mother shuts off the camera.

"I guess the fun is over." No one else moves as your aunt begins half heatedly pulling up your pants. You are re leaved.

"Wait!" Everyone stops and looks at your sister. Your heart drops. "I got one more thing!" She pulls out a metal device from her bag and hands it your mom.

She inspects it. "A chastity cage? No way."

"Come on, it would be funny! He would be walking around with a micro dick he couldn't even use!" Your sister argues.

"It's like a quarter of an inch long? Where did you get this thing?" She crouches down and holds it next to your dick. You shutter as the cold metal brushes lightly against you.

"He won't even fit inside!" Your mother exclaims.

"I can make him fit." Your sister says eyeing you.

"That sounds like a challenge." Your aunt says smirking.

"Go ahead and try then." Your mom takes your sisters place in holding down your arm.

"Alright, I'll be right back." Abby leaves for a few minutes before returning with a bag of ice.

You look up at your mothers face as a look of realization washes over it. "Sorry kiddo." She whispers to you sympathetically.

Your sister kneels down next to your pelvis. She places the bag of ice on your dick. "Should be no problem after a few minutes."

The ice stings your groin as you feel your penis shrivel up. An awkward silence begins. From the looks on everyone's faces you can tell the vibe has changed. All except your sister carry an expression of pity on their faces. Your sister maintains her usual sense of maliciousness towards you.

"I heard that wearing one for to long can shrink a guys cock." Your aunt breaks a short silence in an attempt to make light. "Not that yours could get much smaller."

"This is so fucked up, I'm starting to have second thoughts about this." Meghan says.

"Hurry up Abby, before I regret this." Your mother says.

"Don't be pussies. It's funny, he's going to have to sit down to pee." She removes the ice bag and reveals your shrunken penis. She looks down at it and smiles.

Your aunt smiles too. "Well, that does sound pretty funny."

You look to your mother for help who only responds with a sympathetic cringe. You feel Abby lock the cage over you.

You are pulled up to your feet. Your aunt pulls up your pants and fixes your fly and belt. She gives a light pat on your groin before making her way back inside the house. Your mother and cousins follow her while reviewing the footage.

"And finish the lawn!" Your mother shouts before entering the house.

You can feel your sisters eyes digging a hole into the back of your head. "And one more thing.." You hear her say from behind.

You feel an explosion of pain in between your legs. You are lifted nearly a foot off the ground from the devastating kick. You collapse to the ground.

The blinding pain in your groin muffles all of your senses. You barely notice as your sister steps over you and struts towards the house.

Jubalog
Jubalog
29 Followers