Little Sister

Story Info
Younger sister comes to stay with widower brother.
4.5k words
4.54
76.4k
117
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LITTLE SISTER

Chris Shand had lived alone for 9 years now since his wife of 8 years had died, he didn't mind his own company and he had no interest in making a new relationship. His wife's illness had been cruel and debilitating, and he'd shied away from becoming emotionally involved again in case of a repeat of the pain and turmoil they'd been through before she'd finally succumbed.

Chris had been 22 years old when he married 21 year old Marie. They'd had 5 wonderful years together before the cruel disease had struck, then a 3 year nightmare before it finally took her. Now aged 39 he still missed Marie but tended to remember the good times rather than the bad, but he still had no urge to seek a new relationship. He'd moved from the house they'd shared in Cambridge as it held too many bad memories, and he'd bought a two bedroomed cottage on the edge of a small village, a hamlet really, in the Cambridgeshire fens. It was still handy for his daily commute into Cambridge where he worked as a computer programmer.

Apart from the people he worked with, Chris's main contact with other people was at the country pub within comfortable walking or cycling distance from his home, and the shop cum post office in the larger village a few miles away. He'd made a few acquaintances at the pub and occasionally played darts with some of them. He'd settled into his single life and was happy enough.

In the 9 years since his wife had died, he'd also lost both his parents. Now his only living relative was his much younger sister, Nicola. Nicola had been 12 years old and a bridesmaid to Marie at their wedding, she was now 29. Chris' parents had had both their children late in life but Nicola had been born particularly late in their marriage.

Nicola was a bit of a free spirit, she'd never married but had had a number of relationships with men, both single and married, and had been living in Spain with her latest boyfriend for the past two years. The last time Chris had seen Nicola was at his mother's funeral three years ago, but they still just about kept in touch mainly by sending each other birthday and Christmas cards, and the very occasional letter.

Chris was home early on Friday evening after work, getting his evening meal together, when the doorbell rang. Wondering who would be calling on him at this hour he opened the door to be confronted by Nicola. "Hallo, Nicky," he said, "This is a surprise, what are you doing here?"

"I've come to visit my big brother," she said, "Aren't you going to invite me in."

"Er, yes, of course," he replied, standing to one side, "Why didn't you let me know you were coming?"

"Well, I didn't really have time," she said, "It all happened very suddenly. Peter (the latest boyfriend) sort of threw me out. I had nowhere to go and only a little money, so I decided to drive home to England and hoped you'd put me up for a bit. I won't be a nuisance, I promise."

"Of course you can stay here for a while," said Chris, "I'm afraid this place is a bit basic, not what you're used to, but you're welcome. At least the spare room is furnished and comfortable, although it's never been used since I've been here. You can use it as long as you want to. So, why did you get chucked out, you and Peter had been together for a while?"

"Well, it was a sort of misunderstanding."

"What sort of misunderstanding?" he asked.

"Um, he caught me in bed with his friend, and he thought we were supposed to be exclusive." She replied, with a mischievous grin. "I was surprised he hadn't caught me before, you know what I'm like. I've never liked being tied down, but I do wish I'd been more careful, I liked Peter a lot."

"Yes, I do know what you're like," he said, "You've got to learn to keep your libido in check. Where have you parked your car by the way?"

"It's at the roadside," she replied.

"Well, you'd better park it in the drive behind mine," he said, "The road's too narrow for parking in for any length of time. Presumably you've got your clothes and things in the car?"

"Yes, just a couple of cases, UK customs went through them at Dover when I came off the ferry from France, I think they liked my lingerie, will you help me bring them in?"

It turned out that there were four large suitcases, all packed full. "Seems like a lot of luggage, said Chris, "But not really much to show for 29 years of life."

"Don't lecture me tonight, big brother." Nicky replied softly. "I'm know I'm a butterfly, but I do want to settle down. You'll help me, won't you?"

Seeing the appeal in her cornflour blue eyes, Chris had no option but to agree. "Ok, no more lectures for the moment. Let's just get you settled into the spare room, then we'll go to the pub for a meal. I was getting something ready but there isn't enough for two."

An hour later they parked outside the pub and walked in, it was cosy and cottagey, Nicky liked it immediately.

Terry, the landlord, looked up as they entered, "Hi, Chris," he called. Then he noticed Nicky behind him.

Chris saw the appraising look that Terry ran over his sister. Despite having travelled all day Nicky looked good. Her thick, blonde hair fell about her shoulders, she was wearing very little make up, but she looked pretty and fresh and her wide sensuous mouth was wearing her usual winning smile.

She was five feet two inches tall, small and trim, wearing a thick sweater and tight blue jeans. Her sweater didn't hide the swell of her 35 inch bust and the jeans emphasised her trim waist and the curve of her bum.

Chris suddenly felt very protective towards his little sister, Terry was a divorcee and was always latching onto any attractive women that came into the pub. "Who's the lovely lady," he asked with a wolfish grin.

"Hi Terry," said Chris, "This is my girlfriend, Nicky."

"Hallo, Nicky," Terry replied with a grin, "I didn't know Chris had a girlfriend, he kept very quiet about you. I hope we'll see you in here often, we don't get too many beautiful women in a small place like this."

Nicky glanced quickly at her brother, before she offered her hand to shake Terry's. "Hi Terry, nice to meet you," she said. "Thanks for the compliment. I think my boyfriend just wants to keep me to himself, but he needn't worry I'm a one-man girl."

"Nicky's going to be staying with me for a while," said Chris, "And tonight we're going to risk one of your notorious dinners, I suppose it's pie and chips or pie and chips, right?"

"Yeah," replied Terry with a grin, "That's about right, it's a choice of real meat pie or pretend meat pie, both served with frozen oven chips and frozen peas. Menus are on the tables, help yourselves."

They got their drinks and took them to a table in a quiet corner.

"Why did you do that," she asked? "You know, introducing me as your girlfriend."

"Terry, is renowned as a womaniser around here, and I wanted him to know that you're off limits. It was presumptuous of me, I guess, but you are my little sister after all, and I felt that I should protect you. You can always tell him that I was being mischievous if you want to."

"No, I won't do that. I rather like being looked after. He's looking over at us so give me a kiss, just a swift peck on the lips so he knows I'm yours."

Chris grinned, "Ok, it won't do my reputation any harm being seen kissing a pretty girl," and he leaned forward to meet her lips with his. Her lips were soft and warm, and he found himself lingering a bit too long before he suddenly drew back.

"What's wrong," she asked? "Don't I kiss well?"

"Too well," he said, "I almost forgot you're my sister."

She gazed thoughtfully into his eyes and lifted her drink in a toast. "Well, here's to forgetfulness," she said, with a lascivious smile, and she mouthed another kiss at him. "And I should let you know that I usually sleep with my boyfriends on the first date."

Chris shook his head at her gently. But he smiled at her little joke.

Three hours later, after a very nice dinner and several drinks (Terry's chef was actually very good), they arrived back at Chris' home, a little buzzed from the alcohol. When they'd hung up their coats Chris asked Nicky if she would like something hot before going to bed. Nicky turned to him and throwing her arms round him she kissed him long and hard on the mouth.

Chris found himself responding without thinking, then Nicky broke her kiss and said, "I'd rather have something hot in bed, from my boyfriend. Can I sleep with you tonight?"

Nicky's kiss had aroused Chris and he'd felt his cock begin to harden. Going a little red in the face, Chris replied sharply, "No, of course you can't you're my sister," then he gave a little laugh as he said, "You had me going there, I know you were joking of course but jokes like that could get you into trouble."

"Yeah, that's me always joking," she said, "I suppose I'll have to get used to sleeping alone."

Chris wasn't quite sure what to make of Nicky's tone as she replied, but he decided to let it pass. It was going to take a little time to get used to having her around. "If you don't want a bedtime drink sis," he said, "I'll say goodnight and I'll see you in the morning."

"Mmm, goodnight love, see you in the morning," she said as she turned to the stairs. Then she turned back to him saying, "But don't I get a goodnight kiss before I go to bed."

"I think you've had enough kisses for one night," he said, "Now off to bed with you."

She pouted. "Ok, but I expect to be kissed every night you know." Then more seriously, she said, "Thanks for having me, Chris. I don't know what I'd have done if you hadn't let me stay, I'm very grateful, I really am."

"You're my little sister," he said, "I'd never turn you away, you can be sure of that. Now off you go before we get maudlin." With that he took her head in his hands, pulled her to him and kissed her on the forehead. "We're kin, I love you and I'll be here for you as long as you need me. Now go, I'll see you in the morning." Then he walked away quickly, not sure of the feelings inside him.

A couple of weeks later, Nicky had settled into Chris' home and his life, and they were already comfortable with each other. Nicky continued to flirt with Chris, but it never got out of hand.

It was Friday night again and the pair were in the pub, having a celebration dinner, as Nicky had had a job interview a couple of days before and she'd learned today that she'd got the job, as receptionist at an insurance agent's office in Cambridge.

When they'd finished eating and Nicky had gone to the bar to get more drinks, Terry had tried chatting her up while he was serving her. She'd led him on a for a bit before she took the drinks back to their table where she plonked herself on Chris's lap and kissed him passionately. Before he could protest, she whispered, "Got to keep up appearances in front of Terry, love. Got to make sure he knows I'm exclusively yours."

Terry nodded and said something unintelligible, he was trying to control the erection she was causing as she wriggled on his lap, and he was losing the battle.

Nicky giggled, well aware of the embarrassment she was causing her brother. As she stood up again, she handed Chris his drink and deliberately managed to spill a little on his crutch. "Oh, sorry love," she said. Grabbing a serviette from the table she proceeded to dab and rub the wet patch on the front of his jeans.

If Chris' jeans hadn't been tight the whole pub would have seen the bulge of his cock as his sister rubbed it. Some of the customers close to them couldn't miss it though, and Chris' embarrassment became extreme. "Sit down, you little bitch." He hissed, "Just you wait until I get you out of here."

"Mmm, promises, promises," she said, with a wicked glint in her eyes.

"I think we'd better drink up and go quickly," he said, "We're attracting too much attention and half the customers are waiting for you to seduce me where we sit."

"No, far too uncomfortable," she replied, "I'll wait until we get home."

"Christ, you're incorrigible," he hissed.

"No, I'm horny," she said, "I want you, and this time I'm going to have you."

"We've already discussed that eventuality," said Chris, "And it isn't going to happen."

"Well. I can be very persuasive, and I don't give up in a hurry. Of course, if I don't win there's always Terry to fall back on."

"Surely you wouldn't?" Chris asked. "You'd have to be pretty desperate."

"Perhaps I am, we'll just have to see, won't we?" she replied with a giggle. "C'mon, take me home."

They'd left the car at home that night, the pub was within comfortable walking distance, the weather wasn't cold, and it wasn't going to rain.

The pair walked in silence at first, each with their own thoughts. Chris broke the silence by asking, "You wouldn't really sleep with Terry, would you?"

"Not out of choice," she laughed, "But if there are no other offers, he might begin to appear more favourable."

"Huh," said Chris, "If you did, he'd turn you into some scantily dressed slapper, serving behind the bar to entice more drinkers into the pub."

"You're making it more interesting by the minute," she whispered, "Perhaps, I could ask for a commission on each one I pulled in."

"You really are a tart, you know." Said Chris.

"Yes, I suppose I am," she retorted, "But you still love me, don't you?"

"I don't know why, but yes, I do." He replied, as they arrived home.

Chris had hardly closed the front door behind them when Nicky took both his hands in hers. "You remember the first night we came home from the pub, and I asked you if I could sleep with you."

"Yes," said Chris, guardedly.

"Well, I want you to know that I definitely wasn't joking that night, and I'm still not joking now. I want to sleep with you, I want you to make love to me. If you don't want to make love to me, just fuck me."

"Christ, Nicky, no. Lovely and sexy as you are, I couldn't commit incest with you. We'd hate ourselves and each other afterwards, I know it."

"Why would we?" she asked, "Oh yes, I know it's a sin. But I've sinned a few times with men already and I don't think it's caused me to hate them or myself. Look, we're two healthy, attractive, mature adults who love each other, so why deny ourselves the pleasures of sexual intercourse just because we're related."

"If you're worried that someone might find out that we were fucking, so what? Everyone around here thinks I'm your girlfriend anyway, so they'd expect us to be sleeping together. I'm not going to tell anyone we're brother and sister and I'm damn sure you won't either. No one else knows we're, so where's the problem?"

Chris stood still, silent with his thoughts. Nicky was still holding his hands in hers and gazing into his eyes, daring him to look away. He knew he should break the contact and refuse to accept her argument, but he was aware that his growing erection was pressing a bulge in the front of his damp jeans, and he couldn't deny in that moment that he wanted her.

Nicky was the first to take the initiative as she moved in to kiss him. Chris didn't attempt to pull away, enjoying the taste of her soft warm lips. When she put her hand on the bulge in his jeans, she said, "Well, at least the important part of you agrees with me. C'mon Chris are you going to take me to bed, or not."

"Christ, yes. You know I am," said Chris suddenly galvanised, "I'm sure I'm going to regret this, but yes, I'm going to take you to bed and I'm going to fuck you, I'm going to fuck you until you beg me to stop."

"It's going to be a long night then," she said, with a giggle, as Chris led her to his bedroom.

By the time they stood beside Chris' bed Nicky was undoing his belt and unzipping him. When she pushed his jeans and briefs down to his knees his cock sprang out at her. Taking hold of his hard, hot member in her hand she growled happily, "Mmmm, you really are my big brother aren't you. I can't wait to get this inside me."

As she wrapped her cool fingers around his cock, Chris felt a need that he hadn't had since Marie had become seriously ill. He longed to feel the sensation of his cock pumping in and out of a warm pussy, and precum began to ooze from his glans.

Chris helped Nicky undress and he held the bedcover so she could slide in. He quickly undressed himself and joined her. They lay together and kissed. Chris ran his hands over Nicky's curves, exploring her breasts, her tummy, her bum and finally her thighs. As his fingers reached her pubic mound, she rolled onto her back and parted her legs giving him access to her already moist labia.

As he explored Nicky's slit, he found her small, hard, clitoris and began to rub small circles around and over it, pleased with the small gasps of pleasure coming from her open mouth. After a minute or so, he slid his long middle finger slowly into her vagina, crooking it and trying to find her elusive 'G' spot. At the same time, he brought his lips to her nipples and began to lick and suck on them, feeling them harden as he did so.

For the time being, he abandoned her erect nipples and began to kiss down her tummy to her mons. Her fine blonde pubic hair, trimmed to a small triangle, pointed the way to her sex. When he reached her clitoris, his tongue took up the actions previously served by his fingers. After licking and sucking on her clit he removed his finger from her vagina and replaced it with his tongue, licking and lapping at her as she began to twitch and squirm in front of him.

Suddenly Nicky cried out. "Oh, oh yes. I'm going to cum, jeez I'm cumming, cumming!" She arched her back, pushing her pussy hard against Chris' face. "Oh Christ, cumming again," she shrieked, convulsing and twitching under Chris' assault.

Chris drew back and watched as Nicky recovered control of her twitching body. "Fuck me Chris," she commanded, "No more teasing, I want you inside me, now. Fuck me, please."

Kneeling between his sisters tanned thighs, Chris brought the head of his long, hard cock to her opening. Rubbing his glans up and down her labia he was coating her entrance with a mix of his precum and her own secretion. Then suddenly they'd passed the point of no return, his head was inside her, stretching her walls to accommodate his thickness. Easing back a little he then pushed forward again, until after a few gentle thrusts, he was buried deep inside her, his glans nestling against her cervix. He began to fuck her, long gentle thrusts at first but slowly increasing his pace until he was working hard.

From the moment he'd started to enter her, feeling his cockhead easing her vagina open and stretching the walls as it slid slowly inside, Nicky was in ecstasy. His long thick cock was everything she'd hoped it would be as it probed deeper and deeper into her most intimate parts. Chris hadn't had sex for many years, but he hadn't forgotten how to please a woman. He'd already made her cum twice with his fingers and tongue, and she knew that it wasn't going to be long before she also came on his beautiful cock.

He was pounding her hard now and she was about to lose control of the orgasm she had been struggling to hold back, when he gasped, "I've got to pull out, I'm going to cum."

"No, no, don't stop," she shouted, throwing her arms around him and gripping his hips with her legs. "Cum with me, cum inside me, Oh God, I'm cumming now."

Chris heard Nicky's cries, but it didn't matter, was too late to stop anyway. It was ecstasy as he ejaculated, his hot sperm coming in spurts with each forward thrust until he was emptied. Then suddenly he was still, with his cock resting deep inside his lovely partner's belly.

"Oh, Chris, that was marvellous. God, I love you and your beautiful cock," she whispered.

They kissed, still joined together by Chris' softening penis. "I love you too little sister, but what if I've made you pregnant?" he asked.

12